Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Freedom Fighters

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Freedom Fighters
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2013 2:14:58   
Voodoo Master

Freedom Fighters

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Up -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Freedom Fighters -> Quest!,
Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Mritha -> Past Quests -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Freedom Fighters -> Quest!
Requirements: Completion of Facing Z
Release Date: June 14th, 2013

Objective: After the daring rescue, the Rose is now looking for all rebels even more intently. More Clawkin villages are sought out and attacked. Most have been evacuated by the mysterious "N". There are still others waiting.
Objective completed: The Clawkin are safe, for now....

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(5) Energizer
(4) ManaHunter (1)
(3) ManaHunter (2)
(4) Manahuntress

NPCs
???
Bajacu'
Dravir Guard
Kara SuLema
Niki
Srazhenie

Rewards
Helms
Golden Dravir Helm (I-VI)

Wings
Dravir Wings (I-VI)

Access to Freedom DC.

Dialogue

*In Sulen'Eska's meeting area, you and Kara SuLema are having an audience with three Clawkin; Svera and Bardaga are also present.*

Bajacu': True, it seems. Humans take and give my people?
Kara SuLema: Yes, Bajacu'. The Rose has been seeking out all who can touch and use magic. No one is safe.
Kara SuLema: They raided a village close by and took all that they could of your people.
Bajacu': All this... For magic? Why, Leader? Why has magic offended this Rose?
Kara SuLema: It is a long story of heartbreak, pain and the desire to make everything right, safe and balanced.
Bajacu': Human is misguided, then. Magic is core of world. It cannot be taken. It cannot be broken. Or, world is broken.
Bajacu': Magic chooses to be. Not us who choose magic.
Kara SuLema: I know, Bajacu'. All of those here in our camp know that. It is why we are here.
Kara SuLema: Let me introduce you to the one that has helped make our move and rebellion possible.
Kara SuLema: Bajacu', this is <Character>, the one who was frozen before this started and was revived at the right time to stop it.

*Bajacu' studies you.*

Bajacu': Hmmmm....
Bajacu': The Hero. I know you well, we have met on occasion. Skirmishes over spots of significance in the forest.
Bajacu': Sometimes you win, sometimes I win, until I made Cuyo to my people. Strong fighter, worthy, yes.
<Character>: We've met?
Bajacu': Yes, but, we all look same to you. It is for reason. If you cannot tell apart, you cannot hurt whole Gua'Kia.
<Character>: Gua'Kia?
Bajacu': You say Clawkin. We say Gua'Kia. People. We.
<Character>: Well, this has been an insightful meeting.
Bajacu': We give alliance to Sulen'eska, and to <Character>. We fight beside Rebels.
<Character>: You honour us with your willingness and sacrifice.

*A green-haired, burgundy-robed mage approaches, and the Clawkin turn to face her.*

Bajacu': Ni- What is your message?
"N": It is fine, my friend. We are among allies, so you may use my name. I have come from the furthest villages.
"N": They are in jeopardy, as there are Rose units headed their way. But, I am not sure if our friends are the targets.
"N": It seems... The Rose has found the Freedom Camp.
Bajacu: Oh no! That not good. Freedom Camp must stay hidden. If not, Dragons will reclaim. Pain will be great.
"N": I am afraid there is more. There is a movement among the dragons, eyes have stirred and turned towards the Freedom Camp.
"N": I haven't heard from Mritha in a while and I fear the worst.
<Character>: Wait. Hold up. Who are you? Freedom Camp? Mritha?
Kara SuLema: Niki... It has been a long time. I am sorry for the trouble the Rose has caused you.
Niki: I hear you rescued many of our friends. My thanks. Repairing the balance is going to be hard once we triumph over the Rose.
Niki: I am here for the long haul, of course.
Kara SuLema: Of course. Excuse me, <Character>. Let me introduce Niki. She is "N", my informant and the guardian of those like Bajacu'.
Kara SuLema: People whom the world has overlooked or dismissed.
Kara SuLema: They depend on her to keep them safe and communicate with me when things go wrong.
Niki: Pleased to meet you finally. Cold sleep is something else, isn't it? Anyway, we need to move.
Niki: Not only are the outlying villages of Clawkin in danger, but so is the Freedom Camp.
<Character>: What is Freedom Camp?
Kara SuLema: I will explain later. We must make haste to the outlying villages.

*You are in the Betrubung Swamp, searching for a Clawkin village; fight your way through various Rose Soldiers until you find the village; once there, Niki rallies the Clawkin for relocation.*

Niki: Pack only what you absolutely need and make haste to the Freedom Camp. Trouble is coming and I need you safe!

*The Clawkin run to pack their belongings.*

Kara SuLema: We need to get to the Freedom Camp. Another wave of guards are headed this way. Let's get them out of our way and go.

*You leave with Niki and Kara SuLema, and all head to the Freedom Camp.*

Niki: We are here.
<Character>: What do you mean?

*You stare in shock as Niki and Kara seemingly disappear before your eyes; the entrance is but a perspective illusion.*

Niki: Are you coming?
<Character>: Right.

*Inside the Freedom Camp, you, Niki, and Kara are stopped by an armored Dravir.*

Srazhenie: Halt. What is your business here?
Niki: Srazhenie, they have come to help. Please let us in.
Dravir Guard: There are Clawkin coming. Many!
<Character>: Let them in, please. They are being attacked by the Rose!
???: Let them in, Srazhenie!
Srazhenie: Yes, my lady!

*You and Kara enter the Freedom Camp, while Niki heads back to retrieve the Clawkin.*

Niki: Hurry little ones. Hurry.

*Scene fades to black.*

• Complete Quest
  • Loot Shop Quest drops for DC - opens Freedom DC shop.

Other information
  • This quest was retired and re-released as Haven on the Horizon on November 27th, 2020; more information can be found in the November 27th, 2020 Design Notes.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 5/23/2023 20:29:16 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Freedom Fighters
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition