Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Facing Z

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Facing Z
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2013 13:31:13   
Voodoo Master

Facing Z

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Up -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Z -> Quest!,
Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Mritha -> Past Quests -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Z -> Quest!
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Rescue of Elanee
Release Date: May 24th, 2013

Objective: It's time to find Kara and rescue the Clawkin!
Objective completed: You've won the battle but the war isn't over....

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(2) Energizer
(7) ManaHunter (1)
(5) ManaHunter (2)
(6) Manahuntress
(1) Zadd, (2) Rose Golem - Boss

NPCs
Rose Guard
Z

Rewards
Rose Magus Wrap (I-V)

Access to Zadd Drops DC.

Dialogue

*You are in the Rose's Border Prison, trying to locate Kara SuLema; fight your way through the Rose Soldiers until you find her; Kara is hiding behind a stack of crates in a room with Z, two Rose Soldiers, and some captive Clawkin.*

Z: All this time everyone believed these creatures were uncivilized, sub-intelligent furrballs. Who knew they were capable of living like us?
Rose Guard: Not only that, but that they could harness magic? Luckily, those in the villages are easy to capture. It's just a matter of finding the settlements.
Z: I am so proud of my shackles.
Z: If you thought the village-bound Clawkin were passive before, once shackled they are pretty much catatonic.
Z: And easily maneuvered into obedience.
Rose Guard: Do these work on all magical creatures?
Z: They should, yes. I made variations for all of them. Clawkin, Dragon, Dravir, Mynx Fairy, Themiss...
Rose Guard: Ugh, Mynx Fairies. I hate them so much.
Z: No kidding. That is one creature I can't wait to get more shackles on. No more magic healing for them.

*You approach Kara from behind and join her in hiding behind the stack of crates; as Z prepares to shackle another Clawkin, Kara uses her wind magic to blow the shackle out of Z's grasp; Z turns around to face you and Kara.*

Z: Kara SuLema... It took you long enough.

*Z grins as several Rose Soldiers join him.*

Z: You are a bleeding heart under that dark, stoic front you put up. Couldn't resist rescuing the wife of one of your followers.
Z: Couldn't stand the thought of half a Clawkin settlement in duress and crying out for rescue. You are predictable.
Z: And you... <Character> are just as bad. <Character> to the rescue. Always to the rescue.
Z: ALWAYS.

*Z pauses after expressing his frustration towards you.*

Z: Not anymore. Seize them! The Rose will be happy to see us tonight!

*You fight your way through the ManaHunters in the room.*

Z: Impossible...
<Character>: Never underestimate your opponents, or their bleeding hearts. Kara, round up all the Clawkin prisoners while we still have time on our side.
<Character>: I will take care of this despicable creature.
Z: We will see about that.

• Add Kara - invites Kara SuLema as Guest A.
  • Battle! - begins battle with Zadd and 2 Rose Golem.
  • Extreme Battle! - begins battle with Zadd and 2 Rose Golem.
  • Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.
  • Run Away! - returns to Sulen'Eska.

*After the battle, Z runs away.*

<Character>: That's right. Run away and lick your wounds. You tell the Rose we mean business. This is about more than just magic.
    <Character>: This is about LIFE. And we will be victorious.

• Complete Quest
  • Loot Shop Quest drops for DC - opens Zadd Drops DC shop.

Other information
  • This quest was retired and re-released as Chains of Command on October 16th, 2020; more information can be found in the October 16th, 2020 Design Notes.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/17/2021 19:54:21 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Facing Z
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition