Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Niki

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Niki
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2013 19:33:53   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Niki

Location: Freedom Fighters, Rose War Intro, War of the Dragon Rose - Dragon Waves, After the War, The Fairy Court, The War Room, Choose, Queen of Swordhaven, A Petal Falls

Quests given
War of the Dragon Rose
Dragon Bombs
Dravir Trackers

Choose
Help Niki

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Freedom Fighters

"N": It is fine, my friend. We are among allies, so you may use my name. I have come from the furthest villages.
"N": They are in jeopardy, as there are Rose units headed their way. But, I am not sure if our friends are the targets.
"N": It seems... The Rose has found the Freedom Camp.

"N": I am afraid there is more. There is a movement among the dragons, eyes have stirred and turned towards the Freedom Camp.
"N": I haven't heard from Mritha in a while and I fear the worst.

Niki: I hear you rescued many of our friends. My thanks. Repairing the balance is going to be hard once we triumph over the Rose.
Niki: I am here for the long haul, of course.

Niki: Pleased to meet you finally. Cold sleep is something else, isn't it? anyway, we need to move.
Niki: Not only are the outlying villages of Clawkin in danger, but so is the Freedom Camp.

Niki: Pack only what you absolutely need and make haste to the Freedom Camp. Trouble is coming and I need you safe!

Niki: We are here.

Niki: Are you coming?

Niki: Srazhenie, they have come to help. Please let us in.

Niki: Hurry little ones. Hurry.

Rose War Intro

Niki: The Dragons despised them for what they became. The Dragonkind leaders launched an attack on their brothers and sisters...
Niki: ... in an effort to suppress the wild magic that was now one with this new group of dragonkind.

Niki: Yes, <Character>. At one time they were one. But now, they are divided by pride and fear.
Niki: The Dragons were scared of what the Dravir could become one day.

Niki: Freedom Camp is where the emancipated Dravir live, in secret, out of sight of the Dragons.
Niki: But, the Rose has found a way to search for this camp that has been silent and secret for decades. Mritha is worried.

Niki: One of us. She is the Black Dragonlord.
Niki: She loves all Dragonkind, but longs for the freedom of the Dravir and peace and reconciliation of the two people.
Niki: Mritha has tirelessly worked with the Dragons and the Dravir to secure their freedom.

Niki: How does it look?

Niki: We will be safe, I promise. We've brought <Character> to help plan.

War of the Dragon Rose - Dragon Waves

Niki: We must fight to protect both the clawkin and the dravir.

• Talk
    Niki: Slavery is an atrocious act.
    Niki: It condemns and damages.
    Niki: It demeans and hurts.
    Niki: No one should have to face this. The Dragons should know better, yet, they behave as unrefined monstrosities.
    Niki: And the Rose? They have just as much to answer for. When will people learn...

• More Quests
    Niki: Are you looking for another way to fight, <Character>?

After the War

Niki: You must find another place to settle.

Niki: Of course, Kara. Come, <Character>. We have much to do.

Niki: This is the fourth one. I don't know how much more I can take of this.

Niki: Worse? We have seen four settlements, completely destroyed. There are some missing.
    Niki: They have no homes, no places of trade or fields to grow food. Families are torn... do you hear something?

Niki: And now they are traps for anyone trying to return!

Niki: How can I be?!?

Niki: Bajacu'! Why are you here?

Niki: There was still loss and destruction. How is that something to celebrate?

Niki: Oh, Bajacu', but it hurts to lose what we have.

Niki: I will be...

The Fairy Court

Niki: We fought so hard and yet...

Niki: We've lost so many though. Yes, we won the overall battle but it took us so long that so many of my Clawkin friends were stolen from me.
    Niki: I failed them.

Niki: Yes, I must go to the Fairy Court. I must speak with Maeve.

Niki: Maeve... Oh, Maeve, it's horrible. And now you are in danger.

Niki: Melissa? Really?

The War Room

Niki: And what would be that valuable that she would miss a planning session? It's not like her.

Niki: Likewise, the Clawkin have gone deeper into the places where they make their home.

Niki: Well, then, our work is half done. Now, if we could just get the rest of the world to open their eyes.

Choose

Niki: I imagine you still have trouble seeing the Clawkin as... Like you and I?

Niki: Thank you.

Queen of Swordhaven

Niki: As much as they can be. I've been helping Bajacu' with relocating, as the forests around are no longer safe.
    Niki: Most of them have been moved to the new Freedom Camp.
    Niki: As for the rest... we had to travel southwest from here...

Niki: Yes.

Niki: I'm... sorry, Kara. We had no choice. Bajacu' agreed with this decision.

Niki: Wouldn't... people think that the King was kidnapped?

A Petal Falls

Niki: ...

Preview from Design Notes

Also See: Niki (forum user)

Thanks to Stephen Nix for image.

< Message edited by Jay -- 11/17/2019 5:54:40 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Niki
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition