Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

After the War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> After the War
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2013 19:54:59   
Voodoo Master

After the War

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Up -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> After the War -> Quest!,
Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Mritha -> Past Quests -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> After the War -> Quest!
Requirements: Completion of A New Worry
Release Date: July 12th, 2013

Objective: Niki wants to have a word with you...
Objective completed: The war is won but the battle is far from over....

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(2) Energizer
(3) ManaHunter (1)
(2) ManaHunter (2)
(2) Manahuntress

NPCs
Bajacu'
Kara SuLema
Mritha
Niki

Rewards
Woven Vines
Wooden Carved Beads
Seed Spitter Seed
Fossil Necklace
Flower Necklace
Stone Bead Necklace
Crystal Necklace

Access to After War DC.

Dialogue

*You, Kara, Mritha, and Niki are still standing on the battlefield.*

Mritha: We can't stay here. The Dragons will be back and we will be vulnerable.
Niki: You must find another place to settle.
Mritha: I will send Stojkaja and a flight to seek out a place to go and rebuild.
<Character>: Good luck Mritha.
Kara SuLema: Let us meet back here in in, say two weeks? I will hopefully have some information for you.If not I will send word to meet at another time.
Mritha: Thank you, all of you. We owe you so much.
Mritha: But for now, I must return to the Dravir and Dragons who have declared their alliance with us to tend to the wounded.
<Character>: Until I see you next time, take care and be careful.

*Mritha leaves the scene.*

Kara SuLema: Niki, I need you to take <Character> back to the Clawkin settlements and assess damages and who may be missing.
Niki: Of course, Kara. Come, <Character>. We have much to do.

*After some time, you and Niki enter a burnt-to-the-ground section of the woods.*

Niki: This is the fourth one. I don't know how much more I can take of this.
<Character>: Niki, it could have been worse.
Niki: Worse? We have seen four settlements, completely destroyed. There are some missing.
Niki: They have no homes, no places of trade or fields to grow food. Families are torn... do you hear something?

• Invite Niki as a guest (DA Required) - loads Niki as Guest A.
  • Fight!

*You fight your way through various Rose soldiers as you rescue three Clawkin from their tree houses nearby.*

Niki: And now they are traps for anyone trying to return!
    <Character>: Niki, we won! We should be happy!
    Niki: How can I be?!?
    Bajacu': Argument does not solve.

*Bajacu' enters the scene.*

Niki: Bajacu'! Why are you here?
    Bajacu': Same reason as Niki and Hero. Accounting of deeds.
    <Character>: Help me tell Niki that the victory is worthy of celebrating. She will not listen.
    Niki: There was still loss and destruction. How is that something to celebrate?
    Bajacu': Both hearts are correct. War hurts and none truly win. But, there is victory when the ones at fault are overcome.
    Bajacu': I show what could have been.

*Bajacu's eyes glow; scene fades to black, then back in with a hazy green filter; The Rose leave the Freedom Camp with chained and caged Clawkin; one of the caged Clawkin looks back through teary eyes; the vision fades.*

Bajacu': Yes, won you did. But, lost also. Niki, you protect, but you are not all powerful.
    Bajacu': What you see... could have been. A loss would hurt much. Keep that in mind.
    Niki: Oh, Bajacu', but it hurts to lose what we have.
    <Character>: Have faith, Niki. We will not stop until everyone is back where they belong. But we need you to be strong.
    Niki: I will be...

• Complete Quest
  • Loot Shop Quest drops for DC - opens After War DC shop.

Other information
  • Rescuing the Clawkin from their tree houses is not actually required to complete the quest, despite the pop-up headlines indicating that it is.
  • Pop-up headlines during the quest:
    quote:

• Defeat <1-9> more and rescue the survivors!
  • Quick! Lets get out of here!
  • You've cleared this tree, lets get out of here
  • Previously only required completion of Freedom Fighters, then Haven on the Horizon upon the quest's reimagining; this was updated upon the release of Caught in a Vise on February 26th, 2021.
  • This quest was retired and replaced by One Step Forward on May 28th, 2021; more information can be found in the May 28th, 2021 Design Notes.

Thanks to Azan for correction.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 5/23/2023 20:39:37 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> After the War
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition