Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bajacu'

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Bajacu'
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/14/2013 23:03:49   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

Bajacu'

Location: Freedom Fighters, After the War, The War Room, Choose, An Uncertain Future

Quests given
Help Niki

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Freedom Fighters

Bajacu': True, it seems. Humans take and give my people?

Bajacu': All this... For magic? Why, Leader? Why has magic offended this Rose?

Bajacu': Human is misguided, then. Magic is core of world. It cannot be taken. It cannot be broken. Or, world is broken.
Bajacu': Magic chooses to be. Not us who choose magic.

Bajacu': Hmmmm....
Bajacu': The Hero. I know you well, we have met on occasion. Skirmishes over spots of significance in the forest.
Bajacu': Sometimes you win, sometimes I win, until I made Cuyo to my people. Strong fighter, worthy, yes.

Bajacu': Yes, but, we all look same to you. It is for reason, if you cannot tell apart, you cannot hurt whole Gua'Kia.

Bajacu': You say Clawkin. We say Gua'Kia. People. We.

Bajacu': We give alliance to Sulen'Eska, and to <Character>. We fight beside Rebels.

Bajacu': Ni- What is your message?

Bajacu': Oh no! That not good. Freedom Camp must stay hidden. If not, Dragons will reclaim. Pain will be great.

After the War

Bajacu': Argument does not solve.

Bajacu': Same reason as Niki and Hero. Accounting of deeds.

Bajacu': Both hearts are correct. War hurts and none truly win. But, there is victory when the ones at fault are overcome.
Bajacu': I show what could have been.

Bajacu': Yes, won you did. But, lost also. Niki, you protect, but you are not all powerful.
Bajacu': What you see... could have been. A loss would hurt much. Keep that in mind.

The War Room

Bajacu': Alone she has gone for what she seeks. Very unwise of her.

Choose

Bajacu': Yes, there have been many misunderstandings. All will be repaired in time.

Bajacu': Thank you!

An Uncertain Future

Bajacu': Learn something you did not wish to learn?

Bajacu': What you see not what you wanted, yes?

Bajacu': Before, I tell you misunderstandings are had. Misunderstandings still around us. Kara knows, does she not?

Bajacu': I know many thing. World talk, I listen. You can not hear, though elf should. Fairy should. Dragon should. But deaf, all have become.

Bajacu': Hurt chokes her. Soul fights to breathe, but it not easy. Kara can talk to her now.

Bajacu': No, you not listen. She say need to talk in future. You say she always can talk to you. One day, she talk again.

Bajacu': That is Kara way. Taught well to think others better than they think themselves.

< Message edited by Jay -- 11/17/2019 6:01:58 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Bajacu'
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition