Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fight, Flight, & Fire

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Fight, Flight, & Fire
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2022 2:15:38   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Fight, Flight, & Fire

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Up -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Fight, Flight, & Fire -> Quest!,
Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Mritha -> Past Quests -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Fight, Flight, & Fire -> Quest!
Requirements: Completion of Changing Winds
Release Date: June 25th, 2022

Objective: The Rose must be pushed back. Sulen'Eska and the refugees must be saved. But at what cost?
Objective completed: And so the fires burn.

Experience rewarded: 12,960
Gold rewarded: 84

Monsters
(12) Manahunters

NPCs
Akanthus
Bajacu'
Melissa
Mritha
Niki
Odgne
Rebel DragonLord
Rose Soldier

Rewards
Flight Signet (I-VII)

Access to FFF Loot for DCs.

Dialogue

*In the Rose camp, on his table, Akanthus, his helmet in his hands and his face obscured, monologues his hatred of magic.*

Akanthus: Magic...

*Akanthus knock his table with a fist.*

Akanthus: Worthless. Out of my reach... and I, out of its.
Akanthus: I offer myself to its power, to its might...
Akanthus: But it will not yield. Still it refuses to accept me. My monstrosity.

*Akanthus put his helmet back on.*

Akanthus: ...Then the campaign must continue.
Akanthus: The fabric of reality will accept me... or I shall tear it asunder.

*Outside the Rose camp, you and the Vind make a plan to push the Rose back.*

Mritha: There are even of them more than I imagined... So many misguided souls.
Mritha: Bajacu', Niki, I want you to sneak around. Get inside the camp and make some chaos. Scatter fires, cause mischief, misdirect.
Niki: Understood.
Bajacu': As you say.
Mritha: Melissa, we're going straight in, making as much noise and drawing as much attention as possible.
Melissa: Perfect.
Mritha: I will call upon Odgne, and The Rose will face the fury of a DragonLord and dragon in tandem!
Mritha: <Character>, <Dragon>...
Mritha: Well, what's better than one dragonrider than two? | You'll join me and Melissa on the front.
Mritha: It's your choice, of course, but if you can grow <Dragon>, The Rose will be scared out of the swamp for sure. | The sight of the hero of Falconreach will be sure to strike fear into the hearts of The Rose!
<Dragon>: I better get extra treats after this... | *Threatening grumble*
Mritha: Of course! I know it's asking a lot of you, <Dragon>. | As yes, the sight of <Dragon>, too, of course!
Mritha: Now... You all know the odds are against us.
Mritha: There's an entire army of Rose soldiers, and we're charging in headlong without backup.

*Mritha pauses before continuing.*

Mritha: But the people of Sulen'Eska are counting on us.
Mritha: We will push The Rose back, hold the line, and buy the time needed for the refugees to escape!
Mritha: Let's do this.
Mritha: Odgne! To me!

*Odgne arrives to Mritha as she uses her Dragon Amulet to grow Odgne; after growing Odgne, she roars.*

• Summon Titan Dragon To Battle! (DA Required) - equips DragonRider (1); begins gauntlet.
  • Join Mritha on Odgne! - equips DragonRider (Odgne); begins gauntlet.

• Heal - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.
  • Run Away! - returns to Sulen'Eska.

*After defeating a gauntlet of Rose Soldiers, Mritha and Odgne dodge an arrow as they successfully burn the Rose camp.*

Mritha: Steady, Odgne... Steady...!

*Odgne roars, sensing something.*

Mritha: We can't keep this up for much longer. We've definitely stirred up the hive...
    Mritha: But we have to keep fighting.
    Mritha: We have to buy time.
    Odgne: They're coming. | *Defiant growl*
    Mritha: Odgne what— It can't be...

*Scene shifts to the moon, where from that direction, the DragonLords are arriving to the Rose camp; the Rose soldiers are panicking as the DragonLords arrive during the Vind's attack; one of the Rose soldiers approach Akanthus and tells him what they have seen.*

Rose Soldier: General Akanthus! DragonLord reinforcements have been spotted!
    Rose Soldier: Requesting the order to retreat!
    Akanthus: ...DragonLords...
    Rose Soldier: Sir!

*Akanthus clenches his fist as he has no choice, but to retreat.*

Akanthus: Very well. Order the retreat.

*The Rose soldier leaves to order the retreat from the camp.*

Akanthus: ...
    Akanthus: Let us see these DragonLords, then.

*In the now burning Rose camp, you and the Vind try to message the DragonLords to stop burning down the swamp.*

Mritha: Those... idiots! We're not trying to burn down the forest or kill them all!
    Mritha: Odgne, can you fly up there and tell them to control themselves?
    Mritha: Everyone accounted for? Let's get out of here before it's too late.
    Mritha: We'll meet the DragonLords on the edge of the swamp. Where it's not so... burning.
    Bajacu': I had seen the power of dragons before, but combined with the might of DragonLords...
    Bajacu': I can only be glad that they are on our side.

*Outside the Rose camp, you and the Vind meet the DragonLords after receiving Mritha's message.*

Rebel DragonLord: Mritha! It's been far too long!
    Rebel DragonLord: We got your message, as you can see.
    Mritha: Finally got tired of sitting around doing nothing?
    Mritha: I'm kidding. I am glad to see you, my friends.
    Mritha: It's about time you showed up!
    Mritha: Although... you also seem to have gotten a bit carried away.

*Scene shifts to Akanthus walking throughout the burning Rose camp.*

Rebel DragonLord: Yes, well... with everything going on in the Northlands, and seeing you taking on an entire army by yourselves...
    Rebel DragonLord: You can't really blame us for wanting to do our part!
    Melissa: What's going on in the Northlands?
    Rebel DragonLord: The Rose is hunting dragons, of course.
    <Dragon>: ...

*Akanthus continues to walk slowly in the burning Rose camp.*

Rebel DragonLord: We reached out to the Dragonslayers for help, and together, we've managed to keep the remaining dragons safe.
    Mritha: Let me guess, you're still not allowed to retaliate against The Rose in kind?
    Rebel DragonLord: Precisely.
    Rebel DragonLord: So, when we got your letter, well... needless to say, we remembered your and Odgne's exit.
    Rebel DragonLord: The Rose poses a threat to all the magical peoples of Greenguard.

*Akanthus continues to walk as he observes the dead Rose soldiers.*

Rebel DragonLord: I apologize that only we few have come to your aid.
    Mritha: You don't need to apologize for that!
    Mritha: You arrived just in time. Could have done with less fire though. We're trying to preserve life, not take it.
    Rebel DragonLord: We saw a DragonLord in need, giving your all. We couldn't help but follow through.
    Rebel DragonLord: But you're right. We should have gotten in contact and assessed the situation first.

*Akanthus continues to walk as he observes the intensifying fires and more of the dead Rose soldiers.*

<Character>: We may have managed to save Sulen'Eska, but this was no victory. We can't keep doing this. We can't keep escalating.
    <Character>: ...We better secure the area and contain the fire before it spreads.

*Akanthus continues to walk slowly until he stops as the fires around the camp surround him.*

Akanthus: The might of the DragonLords...
    Akanthus: ...And yet...
    Akanthus: Nothing.

*Akanthus pauses before planning to ask Jaania for more resources in order to continue his mission.*

Akanthus: I must ask Lady Jaania for more resources.
    Akanthus: Pursue more options.
    Akanthus: If all of Lore must be destroyed before me, then so be it.
    Akanthus: It will accept me, or it will perish.

• Complete Quest
  • Loot for DCs - opens FFF Loot for DCs shop.

Other information
  • Pop-up headline during the quest:
    quote:

• Mritha: 'Take some Dragon Snacks! Let's keep our strength up!' (Full heal)

• < Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 2/10/2024 15:41:18 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Fight, Flight, & Fire
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition