Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fairy Court, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Fairy Court, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2013 19:12:15   
Voodoo Master

The Fairy Court

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Up -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> The Fairy Court -> Quest!,
Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Mritha -> Past Quests -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> The Fairy Court -> Quest!
Requirements: Completion of After the War
Release Date: August 16th, 2013

Objective: Make your way to Maeve's Court to help defend the fairies!
Objective completed: Z has chained dragons!

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(3) Clawkin Wanderer
(2) Energizer
(4) ManaHunter (1)
(2) ManaHunter (2)
(3) Manahuntress

NPCs
Akanthus
Kara SuLema
Maeve
Mritha
Niki
Saellah
Srazhenie
Z

Rewards
Saellah's Cloak (All Versions)

Access to Saellah Cape.

Dialogue

*You, Kara, Niki, Mritha, Nadezhda, and Srazhenie are having a conversation again, in the former Freedom Camp.*

Mritha: Stojkaja has reported that one of the flights have found a place to relocate. We are not safe here...
Mritha: And knowing that the Rose can shackle the dragons...
<Character>: Yes, but I question how exactly they were able to create shackles so strong they could capture and enslave a dragon.
Mritha: Those are my thoughts. Something just wasn't right about all this. Nevertheless, I have spoken with the Free Dravir Council.
Mritha: They are grateful for all you have done and have decided to join the rebellion and fight against the Rose.
<Character>: But... But they risk so much by being in the open, participating.
Srazhenie: Yes, but you have risked much for us.
Srazhenie: This Rose character is wrong and we will not stand aside in the shadows and allow this person to rob this world.
<Character>: I am honoured, Srazhenie, Nadezhda.The Free Dravir are an honorable people.
<Character>: I am hoping, that once this is over, I will be able to return to your Camps and help you free more.
Mritha: That will be very welcome, <Character>.
Kara SuLema: Yes, very generous, but completely expected.
Kara SuLema: Niki?
Niki: We fought so hard and yet...
Kara SuLema: Niki, you cannot blame yourself. Having two enemies attack us divided us in the worst way.
<Character>: The Rose... I know the Rose knew all along that this would happen. This was the plan. Surely you all see this!
Mritha: The thought has already crossed my mind. It was too convenient that both sides attacked at the same time.
Niki: We've lost so many though. Yes, we won the overall battle but it took us so long that so many of my Clawkin friends were stolen from me.
Niki: I failed them.
<Character>: Niki, you did not. They will know how hard you fought, captured or not. In the end, we will win. You must have faith.
Kara SuLema: Niki, set your eyes on those you have left. Let me deal with those who are chained.
Kara SuLema: You still must help protect the Fairies. They are vulnerable, even if those who fight against them have trouble defeating them.
Niki: Yes, I must go to the Fairy Court. I must speak with Maeve.
<Character>: I will go with you.

*You fight your way through various Rose soldiers and chained Clawkin en route to the Fairy Court; once you find Maeve, Niki bows down before her.*

Niki: Maeve... Oh Maeve, it's horrible. And now you are in danger.
Maeve: Sweet Niki, do not fret. My court is safe. And, I have sent for Melissa. All will be well. I promise.
Niki: Melissa? Really?
Maeve: Like I said, all will be well, child.

*Meanwhile, in the Rose's fortress in Swordhaven, Z and Akanthus are talking to a DragonLord with armor in the Rose's colors.*

Akanthus: You guaranteed that this would WORK!
Saellah: It should HAVE! I did exactly as we planned.
Saellah: You sent the small group after those pathetic Clawkin to lead the rebels to think that was all...
Saellah: ...while I worked up the dragons and revealed Mritha's idiotic camp of "free" Dravir.
Saellah: Then, when the Clawkin were near and the Dragons showed themselves...
Saellah: ...the rest of your contingent followed up and attacked with the full force of your army.
Akanthus: Then, if you did exactly as we PLANNED, why do I see a failure report in front of ME!
Akanthus: Not only did you fail, but the Dravir Camp has disappeared, along with Mritha!
Saellah: I did my part, so perhaps the fault lies with you, mighty Akanthus.
Akanthus: ME?
Saellah: Yes, you. My dragon and I stirred up the great ones to attack while you were supposed to have your army ready.
Saellah: Somewhere you failed and I did not. Perhaps, you will have to be better about it in the future.
Akanthus: How dare you!
Z: If I may...
Akanthus, Saellah (in unison): WHAT?
Z: *ahem*
Z: All of the Clawkin we have managed to steal are shackled. I would say that even though you both lost, we captured more than enough.
Z: As to the Dragons, they did come through.
Saellah: Oh?
Z: Yes, the young of the dragons not in alignment with your ways, Saellah are now mine...
Akanthus: Excellent..., Saellah: Excellent!

• Complete Quest
  • Loot Shop Quest drops for DC - opens Saellah Cape shop.

Other information
  • The blue glowing mushrooms acted as a one-time healing source during the quest. (Message: Do you want to eat this and recover your HP/MP?)
  • This quest contained one of the ingredients required for The Plaguenog. (Pop-up upon collection: You found a stick of Trickorice!)
  • This quest was retired and replaced by Supply and Demand on July 30th, 2021; more information can be found in the July 30th, 2021 Design Notes.

Next Up: B.F.C.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 9/30/2023 21:11:10 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Fairy Court, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition