Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rose War Intro

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Rose War Intro
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2013 2:22:31   
Voodoo Master

Rose War Intro

Location: War of the Dragon Rose (All Versions) -> Rose Camp! / Dragon Camp! -> Introduction: Freedom Camp
Requirements: None
Release Date: June 21st, 2013

Objective: Its time to fight!
Objective completed: Its time to fight!

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Kara SuLema
Mritha
Nadezhda
Niki
Srazhenie

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*You are in Freedom Camp with Niki, Kara, and Srazhenie, the Dravir.*

<Character>: Can someone please explain this all to me?
<Character>: The Clawkin are more than we ever thought, even to the point of government, sentience and the use of magic.
<Character>: Now I am in a place called Freedom Camp and was greeted at the front by a Dravir! What next?
<Character>: A royal procession of Mynx Fairies to tell me they are my best friends???
Kara SuLema: <Character>, please take a deep breath. This isn't how you were meant to find these things out. But I did promise you an explanation.
Kara SuLema: The Dravir are slaves, <Character>. A long time ago, a schism in magic caused Dragonkind to diverge drastically in form and function.
Kara SuLema: The Dragons were messing with magic they did not understand, but insisted on mastering.
Kara SuLema: Erratic magic was dispersed through the areas where the Dragons were experimenting
Kara SuLema: A large part of the Dragons went unscathed, but a small population was infused with this erratic magic.
Niki: The Dragons despised them for what they became. The Dragonkind leaders launched an attack on their brothers and sisters...
Niki: ... in an effort to suppress the wild magic that was now one with this new group of dragonkind.
<Character>: Wait... The Dravir are actually Dragons?
Niki: Yes, <Character>. At one time they were one. But now, they are divided by pride and fear.
Niki: The Dragons were scared of what the Dravir could become one day.
Kara SuLema: The magic slowly changed the small group into the form you see today. Dragons were able to use their own magic to force the Dravir...
Kara SuLema: ... to grow into smaller beings, thinking that physical size would help to keep them under control.
Niki: Freedom Camp is where the emancipated Dravir live, in secret, out of sight of the Dragons.
Niki: But, the Rose has found a way to search for this camp that has been silent and secret for decades. Mritha is worried.
<Character>: Who is Mritha?
Niki: One of us. She is the Black Dragonlord.
Niki: She loves all Dragonkind, but longs for the freedom of the Dravir and peace and reconciliation of the two people.
Niki: Mritha has tirelessly worked with the Dragons and the Dravir to secure their freedom.
<Character>: That's a tall order.

*Mritha enters the scene.*

Mritha: It is, but I have been successful in small doses. My dragon, Odgne, has played a pivotal role in the process.
Mritha: She has brought some dragons to the knowledge that their treatment of their brothers and sisters is unjust.
Mritha: Small steps lead to great strides.
Niki: How does it look?
Srazhenie: We have seen Dragons flying close, in survey formation. The Rose is out there, lurking, but unable to find this place.
Niki: We will be safe, I promise. We've brought <Character> to help plan.
Mritha: <Character>, welcome.
Mritha: Srazhenie, Cvetok has verified there is a large contingent of Rose Fighters on their way.
Mritha: They are seeking out the Clawkin who came here for sanctuary.

*A grey Dravir with green eyes and black clothes enters the scene.*

Nadezhda: Mritha, I have come from the border patrol. The Dragons know we are here. We tried everything to redirect their sights. But, we failed.
<Character>: Two powerful factions are about to converge on this place. Are you ready for this, Mritha?
Mritha: Us? We were all born ready for this. The Dravir knew this day would come. I will alert Stojkaja so he can get his flights assembled.
Mritha: You know what this means?
<Character>: War!
Srazhenie: War!

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • This quest was retired and re-released as Taking A Stand on April 30th, 2021; more information can be found in the April 30th, 2021 Design Notes.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 5/23/2023 20:04:07 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Rose War Intro
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition