Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Three Questions (All Versions)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Three Questions (All Versions)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2018 22:49:33   
Occavatra

Three Questions

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Up -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Three Questions
Requirements: Completion of Jungle's Fury
Release Date: June 23rd, 2023

Objective: While Akanthus is plotting, you follow Lynn to her cabin in the woods for a farewell party! Meanwhile, Jaania is on her way to discover what the Fissure really is.
Objective completed: Questions leading to even more questions.

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(6) Bone Fire
(4) Shake Spear
(4) Shoulder Blades
(1) Bone Fire, (1) Shoulder Blades, (1) Shake Spear - Boss

NPCs
Akanthus
Bolemira
Jaania
Lynn
Magus Agrimonia

Rewards
Green Glowing Mushroom
Pink Glowing Mushroom
Blue Glowing Mushroom
Purple Glowing Mushroom

Dialogue

*During the evening, in the Greenguard forest, Akanthus stands outside a cabin when a silhouette of a member of the Magesterium approaches him from behind; Akanthus notices the mysterious visitor he was somehow expecting.*

???: I take it you are the one I am supposed to be meeting here?
Akanthus: ...

*The silhouetted Magesterium member is wearing white robes, indicating that it is a female Magester; Akanthus turns around to look at the individual to begin their secret meeting.*

Akanthus: You could have at least worn more inconspicuous clothing.

*The Magester removes her mask to reveal herself as Bolemira.*

Bolemira: Look who's talking...
Bolemira: It is not like I have my ignominious out in plain view. Besides, no one knows of my people here.
Akanthus: They are about to, given the incident involving your people at the royal gala, in the capital of this kingdom.
Bolemira: ...Why send the letter to me, specifically? Any of my... "colleagues"... would have done the trick.
Akanthus: Don't think so highly of yourself, magester.
Akanthus: The Proclamation channeling has begun, I presume?

*Bolemira's eyes widen in shock upon hearing the news about the Proclamation from Akanthus.*

Akanthus: And the Magesterium still needs to place the focus points. You have one of them on you, isn't that right?
Akanthus: One... that has to be placed in Swordhaven?
Bolemira: How do you know of this? How did you know that I was designated to bring it? Is this why you wanted to meet here?
Bolemira: Who are you?

*Akanthus removes his helmet to reveal his face; before Akanthus could reveal his face, Bolemira is shocked.*

Bolemira: Ah.

*Akanthus puts the helmet back on after Bolemira has gotten a clear look at his face.*

Bolemira: This makes things much clearer.
Bolemira: I was there, at your trial, "Smooth Talker".
Bolemira: So this is where you have vanished.
Akanthus: You won't be able to smuggle it into Swordhaven, not with The Rose on guard.

Akanthus: But I can.
Bolemira: Why do you want to help the Magesterium?
Akanthus: I want to help you.
Akanthus: I feel like we... have a connection. I know that you don't particularly agree with the rest of them.
Bolemira: True.
Bolemira: I want to believe that one day I will be the downfall of the Shapeless Empire for what it stands, but...
Bolemira: Small steps.
Bolemira: You do know what the Proclamation does, don't you?
Bolemira: You realize to what fate you will be dooming this country?
Bolemira: Helping me, sadly, may well help the Magesterium in the long run as well.
Bolemira: Isn't this your home now?
Akanthus: I have plans.
Akanthus: Which reminds me... I have a question about the Fissure.

*Scene fades to black and back in; meanwhile, you follow Lynn deep into the Greenguard forest past "your spot", leaving you to wonder if Lynn truly lives here.*

<Character>: You really live here? In the woods?
Lynn: Yup!
<Character>: Why?
Lynn: Because my dad likes it!
<Character>: Isn't it... dangerous? Can't you move into a village, or a town?
<Character>: I can help you with that, if you want.
<Character>: There's a lot of houses and places to live in Falconreach!
Lynn: I'd have to ask my dad...
<Character>: Alright! Now, lead the way!
Lynn: There!

*Scene pans left to reveal two Bone Fires, a Shake Spear, and a Shoulder Blades, who stand before you and Lynn's way.*

<Character>: Umm... what are these skeletons doing there?
Lynn: They are the guards of my dad and I's castle!
<Character>: O... kay?

<Character>: That's not weird at all.
Lynn: They won't let you through, so you have to beat them up!

*Your eyes look at Lynn before looking at Lynn and her father's skeletons.*

<Character>: Right.

*You fight your way through the forest, fighting various skeletons along the way; eventually, you and Lynn reach she and her father's "castle", which turns out to be a cabin with a red roof; Lynn and her father's "castle" contains a wooden sign that reads "Kep Out!" and a clear white sign with the words "You enter, you die" over the front door.*

Lynn: This is my castle! My dad build it!

Lynn: He let me write the welcoming messages!
<Character>: It's, uh...

*You look at the cabin's sign over the door that reads: "You enter, you die" before complimenting Lynn.*

<Character>: ... lovely.
<Character>: Just a quick question...
<Character>: Why are so many skeletons guarding your...castle?
Lynn: Because my dad doesn't like intruders and makes them into guards!

*You gasped upon hearing Lynn's answer.*

<Character>: Oh...

*Scene fades to black and back in; meanwhile, Jaania lands at The Fissure, which appears to be a field of tall, overgrown cyan and pink grass; Jaania is shocked by her newfound surroundings.*

Jaania: This...
???: Lady Jaania!

*Scene pans right to focus on a brown-haired Rose Magus known as Magus Agrimonia, who greets Jaania upon her arrival.*

Magus Agrimonia: Magus Agrimonia, at your service!
Magus Agrimonia: I trust you had a pleasant flight?

*Jaania does not answer Magus Agrimonia's question, but instead comments the surroundings of The Fissure.*

Jaania: This is... beautiful, isn't it?
Magus Agrimonia: Oh yes, so much! The raw mana radiation coming from the Fissure influences the fauna and flora of this place in such brilliant ways!
Magus Agrimonia: Just a piece of this overgrown grass could act as a nexus for a day, two at most! Sparingly used, of course.
Magus Agrimonia: Isn't this magnificent?!

*Jaania's facial expression turns serious about this information.*

Jaania: It's... certainly troubling to hear.
Jaania: I saw the Fissure, from the sky. It's much, MUCH bigger than I anticipated it to be. And the surrounding ruins...
Magus Agrimonia: Yes yes, it's enormous!
Jaania: How close can we get to it?
Magus Agrimonia: I'd strongly advise against it. We haven't thoroughly tested the proximity yet, although...
Jaania: Yes?
Magus Agrimonia: One of my aides was observing what I assume was a new, yet uncatalogued species of a lepus influenced by mana, when...
Magus Agrimonia: It ran away. In the direction of the crater.
Magus Agrimonia: He followed it, and when he came back, he said that the closer he got to the crater, the more "his entire being was starting to hurt".
Jaania: Intriguing.

*Scene focuses back on Magus Agrimonia, who asks Jaania about they have discovered on The Fissure.*

Magus Agrimonia: Would you like a runthrough of what more we have discovered, Lady Jaania?
Jaania: Certainly, although I have one question that is of utmost importance.
Jaania: It has recently come to my attention that the Fissure is more than simply a geyser of raw mana. Is this true?
Magus Agrimonia: Oh oh, yes, very true! Oh, gosh, I can barely contain myself! I was dying to tell you this in person, Lady Jaania!
Magus Agrimonia: The Fissure is not just a geyser of mana! While we have been cautious of getting too close ourselves, we have been able to learn...
Magus Agrimonia: That it's a crater leading directly to the Mana Core!

*Scene cuts to black.*

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • This quest was reimagined with new dialogue on June 23rd, 2023.

Next Up: Tea For Three

Thanks to DemonicDarkwraith for entry information.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 6/24/2023 12:31:49 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    6/24/2023 11:37:53   
      DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Three Questions

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Up -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Three Questions,
    Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Mritha -> New Quests -> Visit Kara -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Three Questions
    Requirements: Completion of Jungle's Fury
    Release Date: January 19th, 2018

Objective: While Akanthus is plotting, you follow Lynn to her cabin in the woods for a farewell party! Meanwhile, Jaania is on her way to discover what the Fissure really is.
    Objective completed: Questions leading to even more questions.

Experience rewarded: Scaled
    Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
    (6) Bone Fire
    (4) Shake Spear
    (4) Shoulder Blades
    (1) Bone Fire, (1) Shoulder Blades, (1) Shake Spear - Boss

NPCs
    Akanthus
    Bolemira
    Jaania
    Lynn
    Magus Agrimonia

Rewards
    Green Glowing Mushroom
    Pink Glowing Mushroom
    Blue Glowing Mushroom
    Purple Glowing Mushroom

Dialogue

*During the evening, in the Greenguard forest, Akanthus stands outside a cabin when a silhouette of a member of the Magesterium approaches him from behind; Akanthus notices the mysterious visitor he was somehow expecting.*

???: I take it you are the one I am supposed to be meeting here?
    Akanthus: ...

*The silhouetted Magesterium member is wearing white robes, indicating that it is a female Magester; Akanthus turns around behind him to look at this individual to begin their secret meeting.*

Akanthus: You could have at least worn more inconspicuous clothing.

*The Magester removes her mask to reveal herself as Bolemira.*

Bolemira: Look who's talking...

Bolemira: Besides, I don't care, no one knows of my people here.
    Akanthus: They are about to, given the incident involving your people at the royal gala, in the capital of this kingdom.
    Bolemira: Why send the letter to me, specifically? Any of my... "colleagues"... would have done the trick.
    Akanthus: Don't think so highly of yourself, magester.
    Akanthus: The Proclamation channeling has begun, I presume?

*Bolemira's eyes widen in shock upon hearing the news about the Proclamation from Akanthus.*

Akanthus: And the Magesterium still needs to place the focus points. You have one of them on you, isn't that right?
    Akanthus: One... that has to be placed in Swordhaven?
    Bolemira: How do you know of this? How did you know that I was designated to bring it? Is this why you wanted to meet here?
    Bolemira: Who are you?

*Akanthus removes his helmet to reveal his face; before Akanthus could reveal his face, Bolemira is shocked.*

Bolemira: Ah.

*Akanthus puts the helmet back on after Bolemira has gotten a clear look at his face.*

Bolemira: This makes things much clearer.
    Bolemira: I was there, at your trial, "Smooth Talker".
    Bolemira: So this is where you have vanished.
    Akanthus: You won't be able to smuggle it into Swordhaven, as of now.

Akanthus: But I will.
    Bolemira: Why do you want to help the Magesterium?
    Akanthus: I want to help you.
    Akanthus: I feel like we... have a connection. I know that you don't particularly agree with the rest of them.
    Bolemira: True.
    Bolemira: I want to believe that one day I will be the downfall of the Shapeless Empire for what it stands, but...
    Bolemira: Small steps.
    Bolemira: You do know what the Proclamation does, don't you?
    Bolemira: You realize to what fate you will be dooming this country?
    Bolemira: Helping me, sadly, will help the Magesterium in the long run as well.
    Bolemira: Isn't this your home now?
    Akanthus: I have plans.
    Akanthus: Which reminds me... I have a question about the Fissure.

*Scene fades to black and back in; meanwhile, you follow Lynn deep into the Greenguard forest past "your spot", leaving you to wonder if Lynn truly lives here.*

<Character>: You really live here? In the woods?
    Lynn: Yup!
    <Character>: Why?
    Lynn: Because my dad likes it!
    <Character>: Isn't it... dangerous? Can't you move into a village, or a town?
    <Character>: I can help you with that, if you want.
    <Character>: There soon will be looooots of new houses in Falconreach!
    Lynn: I'd have to ask my dad...
    <Character>: Alright! Now, lead the way!
    Lynn: There!

*Scene pans left to reveal two Bone Fires, a Shake Spear, and a Shoulder Blades, who stand before you and Lynn's way.*

<Character>: Umm... what are these skeletons doing there?
    Lynn: They are the guards of my dad and I's castle!
    <Character>: Oh... kay?

<Character>: That's not weird at all.
    Lynn: They won't let you through, so you have to beat them up!

*Your eyes look at Lynn before looking at Lynn and her father's skeletons.*

<Character>: Right.

*You fight your way through the forest, fighting various skeletons along the way; eventually, you and Lynn reach she and her father's "castle", which turns out to be a cabin with a red roof; Lynn and her father's "castle" contains a wooden sign that reads "Kep Out!" and a clear white sign with the words "You enter, you die" over the front door.*

Lynn: This is my castle! My dad build it!

Lynn: He let me write the welcoming messages!
    <Character>: It's, uuuh...

*You look at the cabin's sign over the door that reads: "You enter, you die" before complimenting Lynn.*

<Character>: ... lovely.
    <Character>: Just a quick question...
    <Character>: Why are so many skeletons guarding your...castle?
    Lynn: Because my daddy doesn't like intruders and makes them into guards!

*You gasped at Lynn's answer.*

<Character>: Oh...

*Scene fades to black and back in; meanwhile, Jaania lands at The Fissure, which appears to be a field of tall, overgrown cyan and pink grass; Jaania appears to be shocked by the newfound surroundings.*

Jaania: This...
    ???: Lady Jaania!

*Scene pans right to focus on a brown-haired Rose Magus known as Magus Agrimonia, who greets Jaania upon her arrival.*

Magus Agrimonia: Magus Agrimonia, at your service!
    Magus Agrimonia: I trust you had a pleasant flight?

*Jaania does not answer Magus Agrimonia's question, but instead comments the surroundings of The Fissure.*

Jaania: This is... beautiful, isn't it?
    Magus Agrimonia: Oh yes, so much! The raw mana radiation coming from the Fissure influences the fauna and flora of this place in such brilliant ways!
    Magus Agrimonia: Just a piece of this overgrown grass could act as a nexus for a day, two at most!
    Magus Agrimonia: Isn't it magnificent?!

*Jaania's facial expression turns serious about this information.*

Jaania: It's... certainly troubling to hear.
    Jaania: I saw the Fissure, from the sky. It's much, MUCH bigger than I anticipated it to be.
    Magus Agrimonia: Yes yes, it's enormous!
    Jaania: How close can we get to it?
    Magus Agrimonia: I'd strongly advise against it. We haven't thoroughly tested the proximity yet, although...
    Jaania: Yes?
    Magus Agrimonia: One of my aids was observing what I assume was a new, yet uncatalogued species of a lepus influenced my mana, when...
    Magus Agrimonia: It ran away. In the direction of the crater.
    Magus Agrimonia: He followed it, and when he came back, he said that the closer he got to the crater, the more "his entire being was starting to hurt".
    Jaania: Intriguing.

*Scene focuses back on Magus Agrimonia, who asks Jaania about they have discovered on The Fissure.*

Magus Agrimonia: Would you like a runthrough of what more we have discovered, Lady Jaania?
    Jaania: Certainly, although I have one question that is of utmost importance.
    Jaania: It has recently come to my attention that the Fissure is not just a geyser of raw mana. Is this true?
    Magus Agrimonia: Oh oh, yes, very true! Oh, gosh, I can barely contain myself! I was dying to tell you this in person, Lady Jaania!
    Magus Agrimonia: The Fissure is not just a geyser of mana!
    Magus Agrimonia: It's a crater leading directly to the Mana Core!

*Scene cuts to black.*

• Complete Quest

Next Up: Tea For Three

Thanks to Occavatra for original entry.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 6/25/2023 1:34:37 >
  • DF  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Three Questions (All Versions)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition