Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Magus Agrimonia

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Magus Agrimonia
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2018 22:44:34   
Occavatra

Magus Agrimonia

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Three Questions

???: Lady Jaania!

Magus Agrimonia: Magus Agrimonia, at your service!
Magus Agrimonia: I trust you had a pleasant flight?

Magus Agrimonia: Oh yes, so much! The raw mana radiation coming from the Fissure influences the fauna and flora of this place in such brilliant ways!
Magus Agrimonia: Just a piece of this overgrown grass could act as a nexus for a day, two at most! Sparingly used, of course.
Magus Agrimonia: Isn't this magnificent?!

Magus Agrimonia: Yes yes, it's enormous!

Magus Agrimonia: I'd strongly advise against it. We haven't thoroughly tested the proximity yet, although...

Magus Agrimonia: One of my aides was observing what I assume was a new, yet uncatalogued species of a lepus influenced by mana, when...
Magus Agrimonia: It ran away. In the direction of the crater.
Magus Agrimonia: He followed it, and when he came back, he said that the closer he got to the crater, the more "his entire being was starting to hurt".

Magus Agrimonia: Would you like a runthrough of what more we have discovered, Lady Jaania?

Magus Agrimonia: Oh oh, yes, very true! Oh, gosh, I can barely contain myself! I was dying to tell you this in person, Lady Jaania!
Magus Agrimonia: The Fissure is not just a geyser of mana! While we have been cautious of getting too close ourselves, we have been able to learn...
Magus Agrimonia: That it's a crater leading directly to the Mana Core!

The Obsidian Tomb

Magus Agrimonia: Our team spent weeks studying the Fissure. There were some losses, but ohoho, was it worth it!
Magus Agrimonia: I hope everything is to your liking, Lady Jaania?

Magus Agrimonia: Oh, Lady Jaania... your acknowledgement brings tears to my eyes! Thank you!

Other information
  • Magus Agrimonia previously appeared in the retired quests Three Questions and The Obsidian Tomb; any retired content has been archived on its respective entry.

Preview Image

Thanks to
  • DemonicDarkwraith for image and other information.
  • Dove for preview image.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 6/25/2023 10:29:00 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Magus Agrimonia
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition