Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Balance Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2012 13:29:18   
Zeoth

Yea ur damage falls behind but ur multi more than makes up for it I forgot my skill tree xD

5-1-1
10-10-1
7-0-0
0-0-0
Post #: 426
1/8/2012 13:34:11   
Ranloth
Banned

Afaik, you'd start with using Multi whenever you think it's best and losing all Energy. Now your rely on Static Charge to get EP back to Heal or do Multi again, but if misses - you must rely on your defensive skills and try to survive without getting HP or EP back at all until your Static is available again & hope it won't miss.
That's whole thing, people say CH is OP'ed because it's same as TLM but Static isn't fully reliable so you can't just win all the time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 427
1/8/2012 13:52:46   
Zeoth

But dex helps making it a little more solid considering it raises ur block chance and lowers ur opponents
Post #: 428
1/8/2012 13:59:58   
DeathGuard

Chs aren't oped.. YET.
A good nerf for them is to make static charge regain a maximum of 20 energy, their secondary passive is almost strong as a principal passive, and that is not fair for other classes, their ability to regain energy is way too high so the nerf to SC would be good.
TM's Supercharge should be buff, it must be stronger since even in high lvls it deals low damage in comparison to massacre. The weak point of CHs is their energy so a medium trained energy skill drainer will be good against their builds. Trust me, they work good

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 1/8/2012 14:01:03 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 429
1/8/2012 15:18:21   
I am Primal

lol ch is op i soloed armour hazard as ch gave smackie's lvl 1 the armour hazard achievement xD if u don't think ch is op u clearly have a really bad build(if you are a ch) and a pretty good build (if your not one).
Post #: 430
1/8/2012 15:20:16   
DeathGuard

@I am Primal:Check my ED page below my name, never class changed, just needs intelligence to make a counter build.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 431
1/8/2012 15:28:15   
Wootz

Cyber Hunters are pretty powerfull. Especially when you read that from the person who made an Massacre Tank.
AQW Epic  Post #: 432
1/8/2012 15:28:26   
Zeoth

Well from ur point of view I guess u could say CH is OP I do have good build but I don't think we're OP.
Post #: 433
1/8/2012 15:35:24   
DeathGuard

Chs can easily be beated by a bh, if he emps, then smokes, they will have to waste a turn to debuff/use assault bot, take most of his hp down to 40-50 before 4th turn, they will have to heal, and wait till SC gets the cooldown off. Against CHs, an offensive strategy is the best of all. Using a defensive would cause you the need of energy for other skills and your strategy will get screwed up. Having in mind, two or one turn before you have rage, malf, or smoke, if malf is still on, rage ignores plasma armor just as hybrid works, easy deal if you know the ch class from the shadows, meaning I have use it, expect another Oped build for this phase, you will see soon about it.

A clue about it:
spoiler:

A high hp, double massacre build, interesting isn't it? Sounds impossible but it isn't

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 1/8/2012 15:38:38 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 434
1/8/2012 15:41:19   
I am Primal

ch doesn't need mana xD just the fact static gives +20 mana easy every like 3 turns makes it op. emp does like nothing. plus a ch can just emp u back :P and of course there's ways to pwn ch. but if a class can solo a boss which is meant for 2 players then somethings wrong.
Post #: 435
1/8/2012 15:44:52   
DeathGuard

@I am Primal: When a Chs malf, he has to wait next turn to SC to regain energy for massacre, but if a bh emps then of he doing SC, they're screwed until they can massacre, unless they have other strategy is massacre if taken. This is an scenario if the Chs has a massacre build. They are many scenarios left but won't take the time to post about them As I said, the ability of regaining easily energy back is what makes Ch strong not Op. Nerfing SC would do it all.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 1/8/2012 15:46:19 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 436
1/8/2012 16:10:22   
I am Primal

yup i can agree with the nerf of static but i'd make it be able to connect more. and hey not everyone uses an massacre build.
what about the deadly 5 focus ch. doesn't even depend on mana.
Post #: 437
1/8/2012 16:22:23   
DeathGuard

^That is why I said this :
quote:

This is an scenario if the Chs has a massacre build. They are many scenarios left but won't take the time to post about them

About that 5 focus ch, haven't met one yet, maybe in the future I will meet one and make a strategy for it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 438
1/8/2012 16:31:38   
I am Primal

oh god u have to make one it;s upper pwnage. sneak in a multi in spam dex while having high tech for bot. it's just amazing.
Post #: 439
1/8/2012 16:46:44   
steven11113

I am a cyber hunter and a bit over powerful and tank massacre are less due to people go on str and dex. The main problem is plasma armor and energy armor

An example is 23-28 res +12 +9 +1 that would be 45-50 res in total before being malf or techian or energy shield.
The def is usually 28-34 and they add defense maxtis that would be an example is +17 for a level 1
28-34+17=45-51 It overpowerful. You would hit usually 3 and you can be block up to 40% + shadow art
The only way to win is smoke screan so they lose chance to block and add energy shield.
Defense matris must replace with Blood shield but in Def so they invest more point.
Shadow art need to replace with Perfect hit like example 1% chance to hit your enemy and increase Plasma grenade.
If they smoke u it like u have like 46 dex and the enemy have 86 dex.
They have 30% chance to block yor attack and u got 4% + 10% shadow art that would be 14%. You can lowest their blocking chance.
Deflection need to be change to tech or else malfuction is under powerful
AQW Epic  Post #: 440
1/8/2012 17:08:13   
Ranloth
Banned

@steven11113
Technical or Energy Shield would only work in 2v2 as CH has none of them, thus having Plasma instead.
If talking about Matrix + Dex build, then same can be applied to TMs. They have E Armor, so about same Def as you mentioned + Matrix which brings them to same Lvl as TM.
If you replace Matrix with Blood Shield, then Plasma Armor + Blood Shield + Energy Armor would take it too far really, and they'd be left with no Defence skill, while all the other classes have one or the other.
Deflection changed to Tech? Deflection is lowering the damage of Aux/Gun on hit, what does Tech and Malf have to do with it? o_O And if Malf is somehow underpowered, it'd be same case for Smoke, which is not and nor is Malf.
AQ Epic  Post #: 441
1/8/2012 17:28:17   
steven11113

I mean Blood shield that give Def and not res. Like 5 hp for 5 def.
AQW Epic  Post #: 442
1/8/2012 17:35:47   
Ranloth
Banned

Cyber Hunter is about Technology stuff, not Blood. So remember about its theme, Matrix seems to be the best and even with moderate Support (like from items + basic), you should be able to use it efficiently as well. Support builds will have it better, but that's different case.
AQ Epic  Post #: 443
1/8/2012 19:24:36   
Gepard Acht

First of all , I didn't say CH was broken so use your reading glasses first

Second, I want CH to get technician back as their energy shield/stat buff in exchange for Plasma

I think the reason they added Plasma was cuz they lack a real passive, and that is why I want the not-so-usefull SA to replaced with a proper passive
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 444
1/8/2012 19:28:16   
supermasivo

^ Nah, plasma is perfect there... ;) technician? for what? for ur build?
Epic  Post #: 445
1/8/2012 19:31:06   
Gepard Acht

Technician for an energy shield....
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 446
1/8/2012 19:32:31   
supermasivo

^u mean, technician for a res boost and robot 5 focus build improve?
Epic  Post #: 447
1/8/2012 19:38:17   
Goony
Constructive!

wow, there is a way OP build out there!

Guess what, it involves dexterity, a passive, energy regain and a multi :(
Epic  Post #: 448
1/8/2012 19:47:50   
Gepard Acht

yeah, focus is only the side effect but in place of Plasma Armor just like before the update

But then they just need to switch SA with something more reliable
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 449
1/8/2012 19:51:37   
Zeoth

Focus is def not the only build out there, I've thought of a couple builds that don't require max plasma sc and sa haven't been tested though.
Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition