Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Yeti Special, Your thoughts!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Yeti Special, Your thoughts!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/25/2011 1:40:08   
Angels Holocaust

This new bot was created to promote strength builds. It destroys mages and support noobs. I'm pretty sure that the devs want the players to class change. My main question is whose idea was it to create such a monstrosity?
Post #: 26
11/25/2011 3:18:17   
Remorse

^ could easily used as a counter for str builds.

Example.

Say you have high phiscal defence due to say phiscal armour.

The providing thye have a phiscal primary and a energy gun the str builds first insticts are to gun for higher damage.
Therefore prolonging the gun can be a handy way to force em to smoke first round then you sheild they still cant gun and therefore cannot get two gun shots past your sheild amazing!

< Message edited by Remorse -- 11/25/2011 3:19:40 >
Epic  Post #: 27
11/25/2011 3:54:37   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Angels, to be honest i can't find supp builds much good now at all. Besides me not liking the artillery skill, and health not increasing with supporting it's hard to find a decent build so i stick with a tank. After seeing the new bot's effect in action from both Basicball and Jzaanu, i decided against it. I like the idea if it, don't get me wrong but i don't think i will benefit that much from having it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/25/2011 17:27:56   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Locking this up. Please use the latest Design Notes thread for all discussion about the design notes and the update.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Yeti Special, Your thoughts!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition