Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Frostval War Stories and Poems Commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= Frostval War Stories and Poems Commentary
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2011 18:12:11   
superjars

=AQ= Frostval War Stories and Poems

Here is where you can discuss each other's war stories if not in the war thread in the game forum.

< Message edited by superjars -- 12/20/2011 18:13:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/20/2011 19:39:21   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Mine is prophetic, but since Lore is in a free will universe, the prophecy may not come true. It's just an idea. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/22/2011 11:15:45   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

I have put a little something up though I do not know if I will be able to write something consistently throughout the war. I tried to describe the sound that always buzzes in my ear when war approaches since I included it in the story. Bear with me.
AQ  Post #: 3
12/22/2011 15:35:36   
Kinzdor

i JUST POSTED MINE.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/22/2011 18:01:02   
Sierra_Nocturne
Constructive!

I like Elryn's, as usual. Let's go warmongers!
AQ DF  Post #: 5
12/23/2011 14:01:27   
Phrixus

There are some very good stories here! I'm hoping to possibly write a bit of a war story but work and travelling for Christmas seems to want to belay that.

I did manage to scribble down a measly poem however. Pesmerga took it off a scribe when he and Neche took followed a war party into a makeshift Jotun and Royal Frost Guard barracks.

Happy writing to all!
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 6
12/25/2011 13:11:37   
The Lone Elf

Posted mine. I hope you will like it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
12/25/2011 13:45:30   
Muchiha

Some comments and thanks

ArchMagus Orodalf: Your poems are fantastic and creative as always!

BlackAces: Your characters have such good chemistry and yet have such great character traits that make each of them standout.

Elryn: You have created such a unique individual. Wise, powerful, only matched by his care for Lore and its future.

Travis Touchdown: I am always excited to read about Death's Kid. Kind and extremely dangerous. I like it

kinsvlle: Fighting spirit is necesary for battle. Your character's dedication is commendable.

Sierra_Nocturne: Your character never ceases to amaze me. Just reading the descriptions on how you defeat those monsters in your story send chills down my spine.

Phrixus: I hate Jotuns, epecially Shivites. The Lvl 150 ones can really get on your nerves xD. This inspired me to beat more Jotun monsters to the ground. Great poem my friend!

Deathex 1V: The interaction between your two characters is hilarious. Cheered me up a bunch. Thank you for writing this story.

The Lone Elf: Please tell Algern that I send my thanks for his bravery in making sure the citizens were safe. Although, the part where the two warmongers beat Chillax by themselves...is questionable . It would take the combined effort of Adventurers and Guardians such as yourself to bring this creature down don't you think? Overall, wonderful story.

And a big thank you to Eukara Vox for making this thread

For the majority of people on this list, I have read most if not all of your stories. Tales of loss and despair, of pain and suffering, to hope and triumph. Please continue to tell your stories. See you all on the battlefield.

~Muchiha

< Message edited by Muchiha -- 12/26/2011 14:42:34 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
12/25/2011 21:14:01   
Helixi

Whether Orodolf's was intentionally made like that, it made me laugh. I like it a lot. I skimmed the rest of the thread; Sierra_Nocturne's, Elryn's and Travis Touchdown's stood out as the best ones, in my opinion.
AQ DF  Post #: 9
12/26/2011 14:14:49   
Muchiha

....Thanks Helixi >.>
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
12/26/2011 15:19:27   
Helixi

I meant no offence Muchiha. I simply meant that I read the entire thread and those appealed to me the most.
AQ DF  Post #: 11
12/29/2011 20:53:54   
Sierra_Nocturne
Constructive!

Thank you very much, Helixi!
AQ DF  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= Frostval War Stories and Poems Commentary
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition