Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Poor Exiles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Poor Exiles
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2011 23:26:56   
Yu84

Im just wondering what impact the storyline will get if legion wins.
Same for exile?
Will we get new weps? EXP boosts? etc.?
Speculations?
I think that they should give us some clue as to what will happen if Legion/Exile wins, because some people are putting hundreds of dollars into this without knowing what it will do to benefit in the very end.
Just sayin, some people might rage if they spend hundreds of dollars and all they get is an achievement worth 1k (or so) xD

Also: Moonlight Phoenix and all of the Exile facs will work hard to lessen the gap Im hoping! Special thanks to Goldslayer1 (CaD) and DeathGuard (Latinas)!

< Message edited by Yu84 -- 12/23/2011 23:29:09 >
Post #: 51
12/23/2011 23:57:50   
Gabriel Dude

lol you guys care soo much about the war :P
Post #: 52
12/24/2011 0:19:48   
Shadronica

Just like to point out that this war is setting a precedence. The more successful that it becomes financially ... the more they will implement this type of thing.

Pause and think a little while about that before rushing to the heights of "General". Three months time from now we just might be asked to step up for a new war. ;) Are you prepared?

I highly doubt that your standing in this war will be included in the next or the next. ;)

< Message edited by Shadronica -- 12/24/2011 0:21:25 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
12/24/2011 0:23:36   
goldslayer1

well the main problem is, the time we are given.
even if i farmed 1k wins a day (probably take more than 16 hours for a non var)
it would take me another month and 2 weeks to finish it.
and for non vars thats not enough.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/24/2011 2:46:38   
Pranz

Idk i aldready have "enough" wins and a ton of credits and its kinda sad to see exile loosin so badly :P. So there rly isnt anything much better to than farm Artic Gaurd }:D
Im in it with Moonlight Phoenix :P and EXILE FTW.
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
12/24/2011 3:17:03   
TurkishIncubus

quote:

About time CAD fights for something besides themselves! xD

Idk when evil council fighted for something besides themselves, When you use Warkills to make legion win Evil Council was always on top of the table. If you care others than use 500k Warkills when another faction gonna win WD.

Gold said we will help the war but whatever we do legion will keep the diff with paying, you can understand from how the legion players make fun of 250k war pts per day we can get. 250k is 1 day of working hard for us but 5 mins to pay for them.

I play the War NPC only for my self to drop bombs and go for daily cheevo, im willing to do it free without spending varium.

I hope wawas will involve the war to make things more fair otherwise it seem impossible for exile to win with playing.

Epic  Post #: 56
12/24/2011 3:21:08   
Whirlwindstorm2

Well, it hasnt been long. (only 3.5 hrs) but Moonlight Phoenix has 4 ppl on the board. Good luck all the exiles! :)

-Whirl
Post #: 57
12/24/2011 3:37:45   
Jekyll

The Exile resistance is building up! Wooohooo baby game on
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
12/24/2011 3:52:58   
goldslayer1

While CAD may be helping in the war, that doesn't mean its going to be fine and dandy.
ALL of exile will need to rise up and fight.
AQW Epic  Post #: 59
12/24/2011 7:33:18   
dayday121

well its fair if the exiles lose this war because the legion put a lot of money into winning, but its only a battle. The legion may win the battle but the exile will win the war!
Post #: 60
12/24/2011 11:21:24   
One Winged Angel1357

@Yu84 according to Cindy the winning side gets the Krumpus as there ally but that makes little to no sense to me because the Legion already has everything the Krumpus can offer which is the Yeti's. They have a ton of men and plenty of resources(see war bar for proof of that) so why would they need a small village of people to join there ranks.

So unless the Devs are hiding something special the Legion already has all the Krumpus can offer so this war is one of total domination not of allies.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
12/24/2011 11:28:04   
Wraith

I can't believe no one has mentioned Eternal Paradise yet...Arcanis, Appleeno, Jz, and me are fighting hard to get bombs....

Exile ftw!

Edit I'm getting Varium soon and I'll spend some on bombs (after enhancing Frost Mutating, buying and enhancing the Exile/Legion armors)

I hope I can inspire more of EP to fight, after all we have been rebels in being great as well as passive, unlike other great factions who do 200 wins daily :-)

< Message edited by Wraith -- 12/24/2011 11:32:47 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 62
12/24/2011 12:02:15   
Smackie El Frog

@ Turk

The Evil Council has helped many legion factions win WD before. We have done war kills to help Ed War Tribunal win along with a few others. Last year we had a few Legion Factions join forces to stop the likes of Donna Matrix and the Wawa's from taking too much control with the WD. So before you start attacking my faction and how we HELP other factions please know all the facts.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
12/24/2011 12:12:17   
Santa ClawZz

May I add to Smackie that our faction did not only help ED War TriBunal to win WDs, but many other factions like The Ruthless Brigade, KOTR and ermmmm... there was some faction that now switched to Exile....I think Control Alt Death...I may be wrong though.

You wanted our help back then, now you diss us. Very cool.
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
12/24/2011 12:14:47   
TurkishIncubus

@Smackie El Frog

There is also nothing wrong with fighting only for itself, the idea of factions is to be win the others in the war, if you help everybody and they help you than what is the purpose of battling/fighting/WAR.

Your faction may choose to help others but in my opinion helping other factions is a strategical mistake, thats why we are on top of most leaderboard but evil council hardly be in them.

Just because Evil Council is better in every pay to win competitions doesnt give you the right to make fun of the ED's best faction. We are the ones actually spent time and effort to win something but you never did so i dont expect you to understand what is true victory. (by true victory i didnt mean 2-3 1vs1 champ i mean atleast +60)

So before you start attacking my faction show some respect to the real champs of ED.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 12/24/2011 12:15:15 >
Epic  Post #: 65
12/24/2011 12:27:47   
Santa ClawZz

quote:

We are the ones actually spent time and effort to win something but you never did

quote:

by true victory i didnt mean 2-3 1vs1 champ i mean atleast +60

Those 2 "sentences" don't really make sense now do they? First you say we NEVER spent any effort in winning....while 15 words later you say we did win, but not a true victory, which according to
you is 60+ victories. Ok, I guess you are confused.

On the other hand, of course we would help ourselves win WD, instead of letting SCUM Exiles win. Isn't that what we are here for? Winning?
If we helped ourselves win means we were first in War Board, which of course shows EFFORT that WE put in to win. We tweaked the war score into our advantage, but yes, we were first anyway.

Merry Christmas to you all!

(whiners included)
AQW Epic  Post #: 66
12/24/2011 12:44:55   
TurkishIncubus

quote:

We are the ones actually spent time and effort to win something but you never did

with this i mean being 1st in alltime leaderboard but your faction is just pay to win couple of WDs and i also remember your faction asked CaD to let your faction win, we see how you get those 1vs1 champs. Maybe next time you should offer us varium to let you win maybe we can let you to do "pay to win" the way you like.

There is really nothing to discuss in here i just wanted to write this to make it clear.
Epic  Post #: 67
12/24/2011 12:46:30   
Renzan

I have been farming Frost Reaper for 3 hrs straight now...
Epic  Post #: 68
12/24/2011 12:46:38   
Smackie El Frog

I want to frame that quote of yours. Are you kidding me? Helping people is a mistake? HAHAHAHAHAHA you guys really are full of yourselves. This game is a great game. My faction is 100% awesome. We play the game actively and we participate in all battle modes.

Now, making fun of CAD? When did I do that? When I said glad to see you guys going to do more than just help yourselves? That is a FACT. You even agree with me in your last post.
"Your faction may choose to help others but in my opinion helping other factions is a strategical mistake, thats why we are on top of most leaderboard but evil council hardly be in them."
So helping exile wins is a bit of a contradiction don't ya think? Or is it that since CAD is the "best faction of all time" they must think they are the only exile faction period. Or else they wouldn't help others.

We are in the WD of all time board along with the flag capture board. That's plenty enough for a play for fun faction I would think.

Now onto this "true victory."

What a god damn joke. Any victory is a victory you silly man. That's why that little medal counter goes up each time you get a victory.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
12/24/2011 12:53:48   
TurkishIncubus

I really can answer but i will not talk anymore to dont make the things ugly.

I just want you to stop talking anything related with CaD.
Epic  Post #: 70
12/24/2011 12:54:38   
Santa ClawZz

Actually...we pay to let Legion win the War, since we would clearly be first faction in Legion for that day to spend $$ on War Kills. I keep telling you that, but your engrish won't let you understand :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
12/24/2011 13:07:19   
DeathGuard

Hmmm, this mess of CAD, Evil Council and all the other factions should be stopped, we were trying to unite and let the exile band to the victory, but now we are just leading it to misery. Lets stop the flaming and start talking in a civilized manner, we still have our chances to win, I'm sure we do, but the problem is we aren't trying to cooperate. I would like to talk to all the ones in an exile faction, can anyone come to legion server, at yeti hulk world 6? I want to talk to share some ideas about how to close the gap of war points between Legion and Exile.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 72
12/24/2011 13:09:26   
Stabilis

I see irony that the rich kids chose to be evil in Delta V.

(I'm Exile w/ money, a rare occurrence)
AQ Epic  Post #: 73
12/24/2011 13:12:33   
DeathGuard

@Greenrain13: Are you sure you didn't get lost from the Legion and got in into the Exile side? Anything can happen
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
12/24/2011 13:13:21   
VIX

@Smackie El Frog @Santa ClawZz: Uhem :)

Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Poor Exiles
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition