Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Poor Exiles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Poor Exiles
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2011 13:15:37   
DeathGuard

quote:

Can anyone come to legion server, at yeti hulk world 6? I want to talk to share some ideas about how to close the gap of war points between Legion and Exile.

Read it and come please, we can't have this fights in such moments like this
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 76
12/24/2011 13:17:25   
Renzan

There right now.
Epic  Post #: 77
12/24/2011 13:19:08   
Wraith

*cough cough* Waiting for you to show up, boss!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 78
12/24/2011 13:22:22   
Stabilis

@Deathguard,

100% Exile fyi.
AQ Epic  Post #: 79
12/24/2011 13:32:30   
frosty123

Back on topic about reinforvementsishthing
PErhaps we could hire Hank, Valery, any exile contact that is in frytsland that cant be fought in frystland(can hank and valery fight when your in frysteland?)
That could be counted as reinforesments. also i think you hire them with your war points. And make a cutscene when you hire them. See valery shooting down legions.
When legion is losing let them hire that witch

I now leave this idea for you guys to improve
Post #: 80
12/24/2011 13:35:28   
One Winged Angel1357

@Frosty the problem with reinforcements is it is more or less the Devs dictating who wins the war the Devs would have to stay completely unbiased or hands off for it to be a true war
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
12/24/2011 14:06:43   
Smackie El Frog

@ OWA that's not the main reason for no reinforcements I think.

The reason is because like the DAILY war board. There no is only allowed one winning faction. Therefore, the losing side earns some reinforcements for being behind. Currently the Frystleland War Board is not like the Daily board because BOTH sides get a winner daily. Now if that were to change I could understand the need for reinforcements, but that is NOT the case. So at the moment neither side is getting an advantage for having the winning side DAILY.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
12/24/2011 17:20:07   
Zean Zapple

Who says Legion are the payers! http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=JariTheMighty
Epic  Post #: 83
12/24/2011 17:22:30   
One Winged Angel1357

Great Job Jari last time i checked you had 47524 credits in ice gems alone
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
12/24/2011 17:44:23   
Smackie El Frog

Jari is suchhh a beast!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
12/24/2011 18:03:50   
LadyHeartbreak

No offence to any exile members but whining about the war because one alignment has more resources than the other just shows envy. Just because Legion has the money it doesn't make it unfair because the option is also available for Exiles. But keep it up, don't give up. Organize, fight and hope that someone steps up like some players from Legion has stepped up for their alignment. The war ain't over yet boys :)
I also wanna acknowlege the so called "payers" dedication to this war cause not only do they support their alignment but also support the game. And yes I call it dedication because they're using their OWN money, money I'm sure MOST of them has worked hard for. So no one other than themselves can tell them how to use it.
So because I'm Legion I say Good job Evil Council! Keep it up! xD And I couldn't be more proud to have Jari in my faction. And I'm sure he's not the only one working hard on the Legion side. This just shows that Legion also have the players, the payers are a bonus ;)

Happy Holidays to all!
Post #: 86
12/24/2011 18:23:06   
Smackie El Frog

+1 LadyHeartbreak!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
12/24/2011 18:50:42   
DeathGuard

@LadyHeartBreak: Money in this life is way more powerful than one's sweat, effort and speech, you can't say it is not' true. I'm not whining, I'm think I'm one of the fews, also I have bring up many ideas with wraith and have estabilized a reunion of exile faction's founders, we are preparing builds to give them out to the founders for faster npc killing, theories about bomb crits chances, the balance of the kills of the npcs, also we are even accepting low lvl players in our factions, we are leaving our pride ON THE GROUND even if our factions are famous, we are accepting newbs, one favor that Legion factions aren't doing.

We're moving on, but the corruption and money can't be stopped, a pay to win war isn't what we need, if you take out the super bombs damage and war points, do you think you will be winning? I don't, the payers aren't bonus, they are your base. Prove me wrong, show me a list of 30 players that have more than 1k wins and I will give you the reason, if not, your post is a simple leaf that the wind will blow up. Jari may have lots of wins, 1 player doesn't counts for all, no single person is equal to other, how can you compare jari to another player? It doens't makes sense to me, it is absurd, it is pathetic, don't compare persons, it is a mistake many commit and it shouldn't be done! No single human should be compared to another, we were born different and because of it, we got different perspectives, goals, and points of view.

I'm capable of saying these since I'm one of the few who has stand up and make arise the organization of the exile factions, don't like my ideas? Too bad, you try to humillated us with poor words, I will be giving rich words back humillating you. Flame me all you want, but I will stay in my position defending my side and my friends, and if you want to discuss it in private, pm
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 88
12/24/2011 18:54:19   
goldslayer1

all i know is that most if not all the ones who got war hero for legion, have won it with 100k+ war points. and most of it was super bombs.
most of the ones in war board for legion uses super bombs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
12/24/2011 19:01:56   
DeathGuard

@LadyHeartBreak: Exile even has it Battle Strategy Section for its npcs: Here
Tell me if we aren't organizing
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
12/24/2011 19:18:16   
LadyHeartbreak

@deathguard
Excuse my poor words. English is only my 3rd language, so sorry if you misunderstod and thought I was trying to humilating someone. And don't worry I'm not gonna flame you like you did me. I don't sink to that level :)

First of all, like I said I wasn't trying to humilate anyone. I even encouraged you Exiles to keep fighting and that you guys are organizing is a great thing! So I really am shocked about your post.
And I don't even understand what your talking about when it comes to me comparing jari to other players. I simply congratulated him and said that I was proud of my fellow factionmate.
I really don't understand what I said wrong. If its because of the whining comment, you have to admit that there's a truth to that statement. I'm sure you don't whine but if others who do concentrated on the war and help organize like you do then I'm sure you guys would do alot better. If you were offended for some reason then I'm sorry. I read through my post over and over again before I actually posted it to make sure that I didn't say anything offensive.

Btw, this is why I don't post much on forums..
Post #: 91
12/24/2011 19:32:17   
DeathGuard

@LadyHeartBreak: Poor words for me doesn't means poor language, I meant they were lacking of sense or truth on it( not all of it), saying what to do to others is a humilliation in my country, you can't come with that phrase full of sarcasm, that is what I sense.

quote:

I'm sure he's not the only one working hard on the Legion side. This just shows that Legion also have the players, the payers are a bonus ;)
You compare him to the others in the legion side, read carefully.

quote:

And don't worry I'm not gonna flame you like you did me. I don't sink to that level :)
Ok.

Also, why don't you answer my questions?
quote:

We're moving on, but the corruption and money can't be stopped, a pay to win war isn't what we need, if you take out the super bombs damage and war points, do you think you will be winning? I don't, the payers aren't bonus, they are your base. Prove me wrong, show me a list of 30 players that have more than 1k wins and I will give you the reason, if not, your post is a simple leaf that the wind will blow up.

Make a fool of me, I don't care! I still know the means of my words, at last my words will reach many hearts, I can't talk empty words just like you did and I feel sorry for you.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 12/24/2011 19:37:34 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
12/24/2011 19:35:34   
Colarndo

How to win when the Mods are in Legion using their unlimited varium to own us with da bombz?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
12/24/2011 19:42:39   
Smackie El Frog

@ Colarndo

I watch the boards pretty frequently and I don't believe the mods have used their Varium on a large number of super bombs or any super bombs at all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
12/24/2011 19:43:31   
LadyHeartbreak

why can't you understand I tried to encourage you guys? And when I talked about the payers I wasn't only talking about payers from legion but from both sides thats why I didnt mention any names or alignment. I simply wanted to acknowledged their dedication.
I have no idea why you're attacking me right now and you're the one making a fool of me. And you talk like everyone in legion pays to win. I'm just saying that Jari isn't the only one out there that fights npcs and contribute to the war. I don't know their names because I haven't paid much attention to the war, I don't have time.
And I don't like how you think ur better than me just because you can explain yourself better than I do. I even apologized to you..

< Message edited by LadyHeartbreak -- 12/24/2011 19:46:06 >
Post #: 95
12/24/2011 19:46:05   
Smackie El Frog

@ Lady

Legions sees logic, Exile sees RED. They are nothing but cut-throat scum and nothing else. Legions logic will prevail! We Will Win This War!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
12/24/2011 19:47:39   
One Winged Angel1357

@Smackie some boards are made so it does not show mods(if i could remember which i would glady tell you i believe All Time Fame is one) so there is a chance Frysteland is set up the same way. Without being able to see the code used to write up the war there is no way to tell.

Also Smackie congratz on leading War hero again today but see is how Legion is up 2 mil give or take mind letting one of your fellow Legionaries win it just seems like the nice thing to do

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 12/24/2011 19:49:10 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 97
12/24/2011 19:55:35   
Smackie El Frog

@ OWA I only passed him by 1,392 pore points. That's a tiny fraction of his whole score for the day. I don't want to win, but I did want to reach one of my goals. I did just that and now I am done for the day. But Idk about how the board is set up. But I am sure they can show up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
12/24/2011 19:57:28   
Nexus...

You can count me in. This War is ridiculous, paying to win a war makes no sense. So Exile will have to show the developers and Legion what we are made of so that this kind of thing never happens again. Legion is composed of a couple "payers", but Exile has unity, the majority, and the players.

If we don't lose hope, there is always the chance that we can pull this off.

Prophet
Epic  Post #: 99
12/24/2011 19:59:18   
One Winged Angel1357

@Smackie i ment no offence in that post in fact im to tired to mean much of anything(10 hours of EpicDuel and all of todays progress is outlined in my Disaccomplishment post here)

And according to ND they can in-fact show up on the board and only Wiseman has been spotted on the board to his knowledge so whatever the mods are not helping Legion much if at all.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Poor Exiles
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition