Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2012 14:54:32   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I like it already. In fact, the staff should probably start pulling storyline out of here every once in awhile. I hope I'm one of those 6 villains because I really want to see people get mauled and eaten by their own mounts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/1/2012 14:55:25   
Kinzdor

quote:

es, you can make your own beasts and have them compete in it. The winner gets to fight some heroes or villains as a Ommicorp Champion or something.

I have made a zombie werewolf. BRING HOME THE GOLD WOLFE! Also we have just finished the starting part of it. Frist you get strapped into a little car that will blow up in 6 minutes! You have to get to the finish line in 6 minutes or you blow up. There will be beats and monster attacking the cars on the race course. Then you enter a obstacle course. The obstacle course consists of four sections. First, competitors must charge through the mall section, c leaping over cardboard cut-outs of panicked and fleeing shoppers, as well as dodging large men with shotguns. Once they opend the locked door, they move on to the next obstacle. The pyramid is a race through three subsections, avoiding archaeologists and treasure hunters armed with crossbows to reach the end. Next, they will dart though a cemetery, avoiding fire, and grieving families while carrying a small doll to its tomb within a crypt at the end of the course. The fourth and final section of the obstacle course is based on agility, and calls competitors to maneuver through a dark forest while avoiding the traffic cones of doom. Then you enter a dirt floored battle doom. Were the hero's,villeins,monster and beats fight. There are all sorts of unfair surprises hiding in the battle dome. ?Now I am off to meet with Clown to discuss Clown the Jester's Fun Arcade of Comedy, Chaos, and Killer Clowns.*gulp* Just in case I am taking a few extra zombie werewolves!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/1/2012 14:56:21   
Shadowlight1

So I guess that means that heroes couldn't make an area even if they wanted to? Doesn't matter. If a course has to involve something like mutant pigs then I want no part in it.

And please address me as Eclipse
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
1/1/2012 14:57:23   
megakyle777

Loving these ideas! I kinda doubt anyone will enter at this rate! WHat kind of insane hero would take part in this one?

Eclipse: You know, The more c ourses, the less chance of a mutant pig. Also, if you don't like your forum name, you can always contact Seahawk I think to change it.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/1/2012 14:58:58 >
DF  Post #: 29
1/1/2012 14:57:47   
Sir Night

Hmm, is this competition for humans only, or could a mutant croc compete in this too? And if I can compete, could I request that at least one of the arenas be based in the water?

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 1/1/2012 14:58:00 >
Post #: 30
1/1/2012 14:58:36   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Not mutant pigs, I just call them that because the human subjects have taken on the walk and sounds of a pig, not to mention the eating habits as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/1/2012 14:59:45   
megakyle777

Sir Night: Anyone can enter. And we will see on a water level or arena, but no promises.
DF  Post #: 32
1/1/2012 15:04:45   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Dealer, I think Eclipse is referring to my level and my mutant "pig" mounts. They were humans but they started walking on fours, squealing and turn extremely agressive when fed meat. They also are capable of speeds upwards of 40 mph since one managed to get from my office to the sewers across town in roughly 3 minutes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/1/2012 15:11:55   
Kinzdor

Hmm The Dealer has allredy discussed Clown course. At least I doubt have to go to that creepy carnival! Also Eclipse are you still going to make that course in outer space? If so make like dome around it so nobody floats off but make sure there is no gravteiy in the course to make it harder. Also Trivail since you work at Omnicorp (rp wise) do you want to make a course?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/1/2012 15:12:52   
Shadowlight1

There's no point in really changing my forum name. There are about 20 people with "eclipse" in their forum name anyways.

And I meant any course with things that border on insanity, pigs, wolves, cutouts, etc. Will there be any technical courses? I had a good idea but Dealer said that the courses were being designed by 6 villains.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
1/1/2012 15:16:08   
megakyle777

Anyone can make one, I meant for the purposes of a story they would probably be villain made. You can make one if you wish.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/1/2012 15:27:03 >
DF  Post #: 36
1/1/2012 15:25:38   
Kinzdor

Hmm water level huh? Dealer does Omnicorp have access to any sea monsters or serpents?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/1/2012 15:26:35   
Question Mark?

quote:

I bet you taste like chicken Thursday. Nice..tasty...DEAD!!!! Chicken. Heh heh heh heh.

Your threats are empty. I can see it in you Clown. Your hollow illusions do not frighten me. However much you intimidate the other heroes and villains of this forsaken city, I can see you for what you are: Afraid. Your hubris, the method by which you attempt to disguise your fear, only serves to hasten your inevitable demise. The terrain of the broken mind is fraught with peril. Do please try to watch your step. I wouldn't wish for you to fall.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 38
1/1/2012 15:26:42   
megakyle777

We can make some.

Also, Kinz: Don't get comfy, you are the guy who has to test Clown's Arena when finished and make sure it's safe for the Games. You don't have to compete in it or anything though.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/1/2012 15:28:21 >
DF  Post #: 39
1/1/2012 15:28:48   
Arachnid

quote:

Your hubris

The stuff that taste good with chips? Nom nom nom...

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 40
1/1/2012 15:38:29   
Shadowlight1

In that case I'll start building. I'll show you guys when it's finished.
~Eclipse

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
1/1/2012 15:43:21   
Vector

could the secret arena be an optional challenge? or is it all 7 at once?
Post #: 42
1/1/2012 15:43:43   
Question Mark?

quote:

The stuff that taste good with chips? Nom nom nom...
That, my dear, is hummus. While I can only assume that, at least in your case, hubris is not the same as hummus, I might easily be incorrect regarding such matters. While I have been addressed as omniscient upon a myriad of occasions, I am delighted to assure you that this is most certainly not the case. In either fashion, I have previously encountered a brand of hummus comprised entirely of hubris, although I, at least at the time, assumed the worst regarding its flavor attributes. Although I am not in any fashion certain of the accuracy of my assumption in that circumstance. Anyhow, the crux of the previous collection of anecdotes is simply that I am unaware of the total hubris content of Clown The Jester's hummus.

< Message edited by Question Mark? -- 1/1/2012 15:44:09 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 43
1/1/2012 15:45:40   
Kinzdor

Fine but can I test it by sending in the zombie werewolves I made?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
1/1/2012 15:47:09   
Goldstein

That's hummus, Arachnid. And Question Mark, thread lightly, you know not the extent of influence of the entities you taunt...

Anyway, I'd love to be involved in a collaboration piece about the OmniCorp Death Races. Maybe, since the creator can't participate in his course, he can participate in all the others? And all other participants can choose one course they want to skip? Except, of course, for the elimination rounds.

Or, the villains can play a very integral part in their courses? I don't know, this is just a really fun idea.

Also, I need to run something by you guys. These are all of the people that have agreed to be in my story: Jae, Drakkoniss, Clown, Vector, Croc, Star Screamer, Shadowlord9k, Celestin...am I missing anyone?

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 45
1/1/2012 15:48:54   
Kinzdor

Um lets see Goldstein oh yeah ME!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
1/1/2012 15:50:33   
megakyle777

I reckon that a collaboration for the Games are a great idea. I will write the prolouge to get you all started, and then you can all write something for it!

On second thoughts, you need to join a team and I think it would reaquire far too much commitment from me then i can give. So someone else will need to do it.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/1/2012 15:52:06 >
DF  Post #: 47
1/1/2012 15:54:12   
Shadowlight1

I believe you have forgotten me as well, Doctor
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 48
1/1/2012 15:56:03   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HEE HEE HA HA HA HO HO HA HA HO HO HA HA HA!

Oh my goodness...Dealer...this...this idea of yours is brilliant. BRILLIANT! And I don't throw that word around.

You sir...appreciate the purpose and value of a Game.

Of course...this is almost as brilliant as my personal game...but you have discovered Purpose.

I tip my hat to you sir.

I...must admit...I...I underestimated you Dealer...I really did.

Shame on me. Sometimes...I...I forget that I am not the only brilliant person out there...perhaps you could understand the Joke...if...IF ONLY YOU DIDN'T CARE SO MUCH ABOUT WINNING!!!

Oh well...So Dealer...I suppose I could follow your rules...for now. At least until I can make up a better set of rules.

However...I will play ball. I give you a sign of good faith sir.

I will give you the only object that I hold dear. The only thing I have from my past life.

Think of it as something you can blackmail me with.

*Clown the Jester gives The Dealer a dusty violin.*

Not...a...scratch...not one.

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
1/1/2012 15:57:59   
megakyle777

I will treat it with care.
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition