Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2012 22:29:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

One second. I think it's Neurology, but I'll check.

Yep, neurological studies. I suppose that goes hand in hand with psychology, to a point, so it's not that far off from your specialty.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/25/2012 22:34:33 >
DF  Post #: 676
1/25/2012 22:35:52   
Goldstein

And yet I can build the LEECH from scratch. Man I'm a genius.
Post #: 677
1/25/2012 22:40:08   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Ikr? You prodigy, you. XD
DF  Post #: 678
1/26/2012 0:40:47   
RemnantHS
Banned

I love how I am the only underdog on HeroSmash. That's what I plan to keep.
AQW Epic  Post #: 679
1/26/2012 1:13:33   
megakyle777

So, since the current form of Ommicorp was made thanks to a merger of Ommiroe and Shadowcorp (AKA Goldstien's idea and Mine) we have been working on standardising Ommicorp for future tales. So far we has a potential logo which I will post here in a edit long as he don't mind:

quote:

A lilly, (no stem, just the flower), with the Latin words: "Sed Optima" or "Only the best." in an arch over the flower.

I picked the idea of the lilly because to to average obseerver it looks pretty but has connotations of Death, while Goldstein handeled the motto and placement.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/26/2012 1:16:04 >
DF  Post #: 680
1/26/2012 1:50:23   
Shadowlord9k

Kyle: Good idea for a logo, mind if I try to draw it?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 681
1/26/2012 1:53:41   
megakyle777

Sure, go ahead.
DF  Post #: 682
1/26/2012 7:18:14   
Goldstein

Really, the Dealer is the one that really created the company, I just kind of came up with the idea of replacing "Shadow" with "Omni." So naturally I get a say in the design of the logo.
Post #: 683
1/26/2012 10:29:06   
Vector

another message from the cyborg... says he and the 'mysterious' woman are actually getting along very well, but it's making him feel a bit 'strange', is how he puts it. i think i might know what it is, but until i get more info from him, i can't really say without risking to be wrong for the umpteenth time
Post #: 684
1/26/2012 10:32:29   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I hate that logo... (reminds me of the Trojan War, and the circumstances thereof, such as one of the few times Athena acted in a way that was not... befiting of the godess of wisdom [That's a somewhat oppinionated statement, but those of you who are history/mythology buffs will understand what I mean])

To be fair, canonically speaking, the Dealer would have been the one to come up with the idea, because of the fact that it resulted from a takover/merger of Shadowcorp of/with Omniroe, but whatever. It's understandable that you would say that, and the artistic credit goes to you.

The fact that it was capable of such a thing is bloody annoying when combined with the fact that the Dealer will not let me buy stock in it, claiming it is a private company. -.-

Well, Vector, that could either be the feelings of awkwardness as a result of the interspecies/form of life relationship, or the fact that he does not understand the feelings of love/how to react in such a situation, as he has had no experience with it, nor has been programed with an understanding of the concept.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/26/2012 10:35:27 >
DF  Post #: 685
1/26/2012 10:41:30   
megakyle777

New BIO:

quote:

Place Bio: The Destruction University for Gifted Villains

Recently Founded by Ommicorp CEO The Dealer in an attempt to bring a more civilised version of evil to the world, The Destruction University For Gifted Villains is a wonderfully built small city in a style similar to Herospire with lovely fountains, archetecture, and monuments. To the average hero eye it looks like a paradise. This is purposefully done to teach the villains their first lession: That evil does not need to be obvious.

Run by some of the best villains in their respective feilds, who for some reason or other can no longer raise havoc and are paid a consideranble amount, students are taught many different method, theroies and ideologies. Under the watchfull eye of Black Angel and White Demon, the new headmasters of the university, it hopes to combat the tide of chaotic evils created by people such as Clown the Jester.

Of course, the question is: Will this ambitious project suceed? If so, then a new age of villainy will dawn upon this land. Or is the time of such shophisticated evils long past?
DF  Post #: 686
1/26/2012 10:55:37   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, I like that idea, for the most part. Might pay it a visit, later, perhaps under the guise of a student, or possibly even with no disguise at all, just for the heck of it, to see just how civil-minded they are. Might send someone else in there, for all I know...

You appear ingame far too little, Dealer. :/

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/26/2012 10:56:03 >
DF  Post #: 687
1/26/2012 11:09:08   
megakyle777

Tis funny, but I don't like the game itself really, just the cummunity. That's why i post often here but don't often play. I much preferr DF. We could use some help in the war there by the way.
DF  Post #: 688
1/26/2012 11:21:19   
Vector

i thought it was awkwardness too, drak... and i'm a bit surprised that the dealer hasn't taken interest in this uncommon event

can't do that dealer. trying to juggle between xp farming and life errands :|
Post #: 689
1/26/2012 11:24:31   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hehe... Oh, if I was as devoted to that game as I am to this one...

You see, Kyle, alot of the community activities actually occur in-game, and I talk and meet with people that aren't of the forumites, as well.

I recognize that the game itself isn't too great, personally. Quite a few plotholes, too little storyline. It's the actual talking and interacting with the community, and the debating with the bright minds of it on topics of morality, religion, aliens, ect., that actually has me as engrossed in things as I am, other than my reasons for wanting to play early on. Gray Silhouette and Clown go on there, too, which makes for interesting meetings and conversations (especially considering Gray is banned on the forums; -.-), along with the occasional meeting with Syrena, the time I met Saphire Moon, my cherished meetings with Zafara, who doesn't go on there that often (I assume she's busy either playing AQW/one of the other games [or is on the forum in one of their sections], or is unable to get on at all, because her parents seem to be on the computer/force her off it quite a bit), meetings with Celestin, Jae and Raeven especially (considering the fact that they don't come on often anymore), Velmur (when he's on, as he's inactive, too), and now, Jessa K, who I especially enjoy talking to (as she is an intellectual, and a very curious girl, who happens to be interested in similar things to me, and is fun to chat with the storyline/s with).

There are others who go on there, too, that you wouldn't know things about if you didn't meet them. DB makes for very interesting conversations when he's on, which is quite often, nowadays; Eclipse I meet every once in a while (and sometimes as Blood Moon, as has been stated), and I've seen NDMallet on there, too (not as often as I saw him in ED, and only a few times, to be sure, but still; It's nice to chat with him again). Star Screamer and I have had annoying and funny times on there, differing every time we meet... Heck, I've even met the reclusive Experimental, and have fought alongside the Lions.

The game is really quite a nice place to be for some entertainment, when you have the time, and the right people are on. ;)

To be fair, Vector, he undoubtedly has, but is not showing his hand. You must realize, he's the one who aranged for Experimental to be in the games, which would bring him out of reclusiveness enough to meet such a person. He's engineering weaknesses (no offence), and making Experimental more vulnerable to manipulation.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/26/2012 11:27:13 >
DF  Post #: 690
1/26/2012 11:33:09   
Vector

doesn't mean he might be caught in a dirty trap. i'll bet whoever was brave enough to give the cyborg sentience (likely against skulldeep's modus operandi) wanted to make sure he could actually defend whoever decided to care about him without either acting foolish or insane unless... well, if that's his only choice
Post #: 691
1/26/2012 11:51:03   
megakyle777

Vector, I have a plan for everything, even when I don't.
DF  Post #: 692
1/26/2012 12:00:30   
Vector

then i have to assuime you ARE aware of this event that's happening to your very expensive... 'investment' if it's the proper term
Post #: 693
1/26/2012 12:09:10   
megakyle777

It was kinda a joke. I have no idea what's going on or what you are on about. The Dealer may be smart, but real life me is as thick as a post when it comes to such matters.
DF  Post #: 694
1/26/2012 12:13:41   
Raeven

quote:

meetings with Celestin, Jae and Raeven especially (considering the fact that they don't come on often anymore)

Haha! Well Im here and there and here and there, everywhere and well nowhere, meheh...
Oh believe me, I am VERY anxious to get back to my trouble making.
I already know Jae misses you all (she's so stinkin sentimental...it's quite sickening heheh!).
Let's see, I think that's all I have to say for now soooooooooo ya -

DEUCES! >XD

-The Raeven-
Post #: 695
1/26/2012 12:13:57   
Vector

i was referring to the dealer, and not your real life self actually... sorry about that ^^;
so in that respect you could just have the dealer imply that he's trying to 'persuade' the cyborg to (eventually) give himself in to omnicorp, using his vast resources to try to make him give up his sentience... but not without resistance i'm afraid
Post #: 696
1/26/2012 15:17:59   
Shadowlight1

I'm not playing the game much right now because of the lack of story. I kinda want to get more legendary powers, 4 left, 3 of them Veterans. But I'm tired of PvP right now so I'm giving it a rest.

So basically you won't find me in-game much until there's new, interesting stuff added. Besides, real-life is getting in the way. I've got Calculus (My lousy teacher seems to hate Asians like me) which takes a while for me to grasp. And I've got a State Chemistry and Astronomy competition I have to prepare for. Toss in a Band Clinic, Japanese lessons, Karate lessons 3 times a week, and some other stuff, and that's basically what I have to deal with for the next few months.

....too personal perhaps?

~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 697
1/26/2012 16:30:30   
star screamer

Chapter 1

Discussion

Scream looks somewhat like this
AQW  Post #: 698
1/26/2012 17:03:18   
Kinzdor

@Kyle would you mind if I incorporated The Destruction University for Gifted Villains into my story somehow?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 699
1/26/2012 18:11:55   
Jessa K

Raeven! You're back! Yay!

I'll probably come in-game once my hair is done, although I have a concert do I'm not sure...
AQW  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition