Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2012 20:47:23   
Kinzdor

Ok we got 3 course makers and one competer. Now we need Range,Shadow,clown and Megekyle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
1/1/2012 20:49:00   
Vector

ermm... just to be clear, kinzville, my character is supposed to compete, though most people would believe he is evil
Post #: 77
1/1/2012 21:01:59   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Kinda bummed I can't participate since I made a course. Really wanted to race that mutant!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
1/1/2012 21:10:12   
star screamer

Mine will have electric floors ad dead ends and almost certain death...
AQW  Post #: 79
1/1/2012 21:12:28   
Shadowlight1

Sure I'm in. Though I probably don't have time to post my course until tomorrow. It'll be gravity-based though.

And for the story, try to keep Blood Moon in character. You know, always calm, overconfident and manipulative.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 80
1/1/2012 21:20:12   
Kinzdor

Um it is going to be a collab. You would write Blood Moon. Once we have everybody on bored we will decide the format.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 1/1/2012 21:21:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
1/1/2012 21:43:28   
primalvoldo

@Kinz

Hey I've thought of a good idea. Would there be room for 4 course makers because I'm thinking about an Illusion Course.

That way I'll be eating popcorn while watching the competitors wonder which is the right way, which is wrong, which they can trust, which they cannot.

It will make me laugh harder knowing the coompetitors will be at the end not knowing which way is up or down

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 1/1/2012 21:44:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
1/1/2012 21:47:38   
star screamer

Mine is a like a puzzle, mazes, riddles... Death...

I also need that room, like Voldo I want to watch people fail and die.

< Message edited by star screamer -- 1/1/2012 21:49:01 >
AQW  Post #: 83
1/1/2012 21:51:48   
Goldstein

I'm throwing Strebor's hat into this lot. He'll be using this as a way to get closer to OmniCorp...maybe for some revenge? Who knows? Eh? I imagine this is in a different dimension than the one we're constructing our characters in, or...?

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 84
1/1/2012 22:02:05   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Unless you want to stand in line for a construction permit for this thing and go through all the inspections and whatnot for it, I assume it's in another dimension.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
1/1/2012 22:05:10   
Question Mark?

[ Clown, thank you for what has truly been an enriching experience. I feel that I really learned something from listening to your constant barrage of bombastic nonsense. As a young man, I really must look up to old men like yourself for guidance. I am quite ready to take my role as Lord Tragedy now. Thank you, for I realize now that all along, I have been doing something funny. I have been allowing these dialogues to continue. They are far too amusing for their own good. Of course, I really must eliminate them forever. That said, I'm going to kill you now. There is nowhere to run. In a moment, you will be crushed into oblivion by the fabric of space and time. As I continue to be a gentleman, I will allow you one last request. Don't waste it. ]
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 86
1/1/2012 22:05:41   
Kinzdor

Voldo we have 3 when doing the collab. We have 5 lined up though that might change. We need 6 so yes we may make a course! That makes Goldstein a competitor!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
1/1/2012 22:08:12   
Question Mark?

[ Hmm... You know, I might actually compete in this game. Right after the royal execution of that incompetent court jester. ]
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 88
1/1/2012 22:08:45   
Vector

what about me? is my character a competitor since he doesn't even want to be evil? :(
Post #: 89
1/1/2012 22:13:58   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Anyone can compete as long as they didn't build the arena or help design a level for it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
1/1/2012 22:18:55   
Master Kage

You know I'm competing then. I am not going to miss the fun.
Post #: 91
1/1/2012 22:47:18   
Vector

that's reassuring. care to pm me on how this competition will play out story-wise?
Post #: 92
1/1/2012 22:50:09   
Shadowlight1

I get it now. We're each writing our own part. I also managed to put together my course and I feel like going over it's aspects.

My course currently has three parts. The first part takes place in a relatively small room with zero gravity. Also, there is plasma shooting from wall-to-wall in currents that you'll have to navigate through. And you can't "swim" in zero gravity like some believe. So how do you get across? Figure it out yourself. Oh, and move fast because the oxygen will be drained out of the room in 5 minutes.

The second part is in a large spherical room with a small sun (10 yds in diameter) in the center that is constantly trying to pull you in for a vaporizing death.
There are also dozens of thick iron spheres designed to rotate around the sun at high speed-threatening to crack some skulls or any other bone for that matter. The sun will also shoot out solar flares you'll need to avoid. All flying powers are also neutralized in this trial and the next.

The third trial takes place in a huge domed stadium where you simply have to defeat C.O.M.E.T (Cosmic Organism Made for Eliminating Threats) first. It's a enormous four-legged robotic creature that is the epitome of my technical superiority. It contains nearly every weapon imaginable, flamethrowers, missiles, huge arm blades, lasers, etc, and can even create smaller but still deadly robots. It is nearly indestructible. Oh, and if you stay in one place for too long, the ground beneath you will open up and pull you into the vacuum of space. And also, gravity here is 100 times that of Earth. Good luck, glad I'm not you.

Edit:Changed the 3rd trial slightly

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 1/2/2012 9:30:12 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 93
1/1/2012 23:03:46   
Blackshock

Why don't we add a little twist (unless it's already been stated) based on one of my favorite movies "battle royale". Why don't we attach special collars to the participants. When any of the participants break the rules, stray too far from their partner, become too "boring", or attempt to remove the collar, or die, the collar will beep for a few seconds, then explode. If the collar gets tampered or damaged in any way, the countdown will shorten to 3 seconds. We can never be too cautious right?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
1/1/2012 23:15:38   
star screamer

I have no need for exploding collars, for mine if you fail a riddle you die.
AQW  Post #: 95
1/1/2012 23:18:13   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

We want someone to win this blackshock. Exploding collars would only kill the rest of the people who win. And what if your partner dies? Do you have to drag his dead body around so you don't explode as well?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
1/1/2012 23:20:39   
Goldstein

So, there's a winner? How do we decide who wins?
Post #: 97
1/1/2012 23:22:28   
Blackshock

@mallet guy: Sorry about the partner thing, i originally intended the collars to blow up when your partner dies. but i realized that would be too much death. Maybe collars to instill immense pain just to keep everyone in check?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 98
1/1/2012 23:23:41   
Goldstein

Heroes are participating, how much cheating will there be?
Post #: 99
1/1/2012 23:24:19   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

The better question is how do we make sure at least one person lives to be the winner?

I don't think collars will be necessary since you have immediate death facing you every second of each challenge to keep you focused on succeeding instead of painful shocks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition