Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2012 9:51:59   
Clown the Jester

Bring..it...on Thursday.

Better watch yourself...it would be a shame if you took ill on a thursday.

God worse on a Friday

Died on Saterday.

And get burried on a sunday.

However...if you wish to tussle...heh heh heh...anytime...any place.

I am so gonna enjoy this.

I am going to put a smile on your face. Heh heh heh...and the best part is....YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Whether rain or shine...snow or hail...slight showers or raining anvils..trust me...raining anvils are rough. Heh heh heh.

You sir a a forcast for pain stains rain lose of brain and a grain.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 1/2/2012 10:12:14 >

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
1/2/2012 10:24:46   
Vector

i'm not say you have to do the number thing, megakyle/dealer, i was just asking if you thought it was a good idea
we can sub someone for ya if you-- wait, FOUR ESSAYS? *faint*
Post #: 127
1/2/2012 10:30:54   
Kinzdor

Ok so the team is Star (using trivial`s char),Shadow,(Blood Moon), Mallet,Blackshock (Trivails assint) and voldo for course makers. Vector, Goldstein,and Kage, for competitors. Clown and Range (using Iriftus) do you want to do the collab?(as course makers) The story will be formatted like this, Omnicorp employ reports discussing the courses and then first person perceptive of the competitors going through the games.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
1/2/2012 11:06:00   
Vector

curious on the omnicorp reports, but i'd still like to know if the number guessing would be used
Post #: 129
1/2/2012 11:11:47   
Kinzdor

Hmm I am still thinking about the idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
1/2/2012 11:49:47   
megakyle777

Well, I was thinking, basicly The Dealer would announce the Games in the prolouge, the course Writers would write a story to do with their courses, and the Finalie course would be announced as Clowns, where he writes his to go with the oters. Finally, the winner, what he does with the cash and his item is revealed in the Epilouge.
DF  Post #: 131
1/2/2012 11:54:54   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

But how do we decide the winner though?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
1/2/2012 11:57:10   
megakyle777

...You know, I have no idea. I mean, the course writers are exempt of course, but...

I dunno, I guess we talk it over. Just don't tell me, I wanna be surprised LOL.
DF  Post #: 133
1/2/2012 12:04:21   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

How about Kinz thinks of a number from 1 to 100, PMs it to me, and then the closest to it wins first place? The closer you get, the longer you live before you die off in the story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
1/2/2012 12:11:03   
megakyle777

That could work.
DF  Post #: 135
1/2/2012 12:12:56   
Shadowlight1

What style should each of us write the story? From the villain's point of view or from third person? And what would we refer to the competitors as?

Or do we each write about how well each individual competitor does and whether or not he survives based on the number system?

Some elaboration would be appreciated.
~Eclipse/Blood Moon

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 1/2/2012 12:13:20 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 136
1/2/2012 12:17:18   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Kinz suggested the builders write about their course and the building of it while the competitors write about them competing in those courses. We still have to have all the courses made and who dies where and whatnot before we can start.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
1/2/2012 12:59:23   
Vector

well, the survivability can be determined by the number guessing, if i do say so myself... i just hope my luck stat isn't too low... (aq reference here )
though can i suggest the 6th course have like a sort of megaboss fight or something like that after the usual course as a sort of final battle?
Post #: 138
1/2/2012 13:01:10   
megakyle777

Well, it depends on who designs that one Vector.
DF  Post #: 139
1/2/2012 13:11:04   
Vector

just asking, that's all. if not, that's fine too
anyway, pm me when you guys have this sitchiated out, (my wierd way of saying figured out, i promise this'll be the only time i say it) i've got some dailies to catch up on
Post #: 140
1/2/2012 14:30:05   
Shadowlord9k

Kyle: I could probably create a rough version of a prologue, if I do that do you think you could refine it a bit?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 141
1/3/2012 18:50:34   
delta blitz

Games eh? Sounds interesting I might be a spectator to one of these matches.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
1/3/2012 19:11:46   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...Games indeed. Heh heh heh.

Fun games.

Who wants to play my little game? Heh heh heh.

Oh if ya want a team mate...mach sure they have the same bloodtype as you...

I mean...lets face it...in this economy...any game arena is gonna be cheap...and rather unsafe..

Maybe a few bolts not bolted in...a few screws left unscewed...

A few gears out of wack..and a giant great white shark not properly fed....HOO HOO HOO!

And thats just the warm up.

I decided my game will be a surival game. Surive my Arcade for thirty minutes...ya win...fail...and I scrap up your deformed corpse and feed it to my shark.

Poor fella starved to the bones. HOO HOO!

And I bet you'd make a great meal.

The perfect...Happy Meal.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 1/3/2012 20:42:27 >

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 143
1/3/2012 21:32:59   
Shadowlight1

I could feed that shark if you like. I can roll a killer sushi, spicy enough to burn through even a shark's mouth...

And who needs funds when you have technological brilliance, the ability to bend metal into any shape with gravity, weld or cut it with solar power and power my devices with plasma?

The results will make your shark look like a goldfish in a fishtank in Blackshock's waiting room

~Blood Moon

Yes, I am Blood Moon now. As I am building a course that displays my unparalleled brilliance and superiority to doom those who think of rising against me. I might as well get in character.

Now I just need to let Super City know of my return, perhaps a display of my increased gravitational powers?

*A giant hand-shaped crater appears in the ground close to Super City*

That should do it.

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 1/3/2012 21:40:45 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
1/3/2012 21:46:55   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh. Buddy I crushed Herospire with a giant pie once.

Best meteor related incident ever.

Ya gotta do better than a large rock to impress a guy like me.

Heh heh heh.

And...by the way Bloody Mary, my so called goldfish ain't a normal 35 foot long eating machine. Lets just say...I made improvements to it's entire design.

Besides...my funds are in a sense limitless.

As long as someone has a shiny penny in their pockets...I got all the funding I need. Besides...heh heh heh. Who needs gravity when ya got gravy?

HOO HOO HOO!

Besides...didn't I like ya once before? You ain't so tough. Just gotta destroy the moon and ya disapeear like a puff of smoke.

Heh heh heh. However...why should I spoil your fun?

Maybe your stunts may amuse me. HEE HEE!

I MIGHT EVEN FILM IT AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO!

AQW Epic  Post #: 145
1/3/2012 22:05:09   
Shadowlight1

Do you honestly believe that I would forget what happened last time? Of course, the last thing I could remember was seeing the moon break apart before I turned back to my goodie side and I don't plan on letting that happen so soon.

I have already planted several EMP devices within the moon set to go off as soon as a foreign device is detected and deactivate it.

That includes bombs, mines, nukes, or any other explosives.

In addition, I placed a "bubble" of outward gravitational energy several kilometers above the moon's surface that surrounds the moon and prevents anything from missiles to lasers from penetrating it.

Nothing shall interfere with my plans this time.

And the event in which you crushed Herospire with said pastry took place within the confines of your feeble maniacal mind. If it indeed took place, you should be dead now as well. And so would Blackshock, David Blitz, and others. I know your story Clown the Jester, and I'm not the only one.

And it was not a rock I struck the ground with, it was a extremely powerful burst of gravitational energy released from my hand.
And I could roast your little fish with a flick of my finger so don't tempt me.

~Blood Moon

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 1/3/2012 22:22:02 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 146
1/3/2012 22:11:23   
star screamer

Maybe it's not so cuddly...

Can you solve this riddle?
AQW  Post #: 147
1/3/2012 22:38:31   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Blah, blah, blah... Clown talking about the Game, nad insulting people, saying I have to fight him, even though I don't, but choose to...

*thinks about the Dealer's arena idea and salivates*

I WANT TO HAVE READ THE OTHER 8 PAGES OF THE LAST THREAD BY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what happened... ._.

Oh, he could be, Thursday, but he's restricted by the fact that he has to make sure he doesn't randomly start twitching and foaming at the mouth, and then twist around, break a person's neck with a tornado kick, then flop back down, arch his back, walk away babbling like a moron, rip his intestines out and eat them, kill someone by suffocating them in his puked intestines, bring them back to life, give them $1000, set them on fire, spontaneously combust, turn into water, disentigrate, spawn multiple Clown the Jesters that kill each other, take turns stabbing himself and a victim of torture, drink the intermingling blood, spit it in a fishtank, melt into the floor, transform into a chair, blow up when someone sits on him, and then walk away laughing with tears in his eyes. Even then, he'd not be a full embodiment of Chaos.

I could force him to become a pure embodiment of Chaos, but then the essence of his being would be destroyed, and it would probably destroy the earth at the very least, so meh... Besides, that wouldn't be sporting.

If I designed a level in the Dealer's arcade that was designed to destory anything, Clown would puke if he managed to stay alive with the cacophany and chaos stirring around him. Even then, it would be reality bending that would make him (his body) survive, if anything. No offence, Clown... I am just very... creative. That, and sadistic. Knowledgeable, too. Sadly, because an audience is required, though, I would have to reduce its effectiveness to make sure they aren't killed just by looking at it.

You'd think vampires at the very least would already be in ample supply... after Zafara and some other vampires' effects on the populace, we effectively have a plague noone talks about.

Hmm... I think I would do well in Kinz's obstacle course... in fact, it would probabgly be far too easy for my character, even without using powers to "cheat" to make it easier than it would be if you play by the infered rules that most people would play by...

Zombie werewolves are as apt to attack you as an enemy, you know, Darkness...

I'd probably participate. Idc about unfairness. It's about the fun, for me, at least in this matter.

I still wish I could design a course, even if I didn't make it so deadly as to not be entertaining... and I could make it very entertaining...

You need more secure labs, ND...

Not no gravity, very little gravity. No gravity would not leave it fun.

YES!!! THEY CAN BE MADE BY HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that makes me wonder whether I'd like competing or building better... Meh, I like TV, so I might watch and build. Hard to say.

*points and laughs hysterically at Thursday and Clown's conversation*

Oh, Vector, you silly thing, thinking one challenge would be optional... especially with it being Clown...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUBRIS AND HUMMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting questions, Herr Doctor.

You forget I am brilliant, Clown? For shame!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, this could be interesting... Strange thoughts you have on the things, you sly dog, you...

*imagines said violin on fire* ... O.o Past lifey stuff...

Hmm... Interesting, Vector... I am still curious as to what the relationship between our two characters would be if we ever actually RPed... I hardly ever see you on outside of Jemini. -.-

I wouldn't say nearly everybody... most people, but meh. The storyline characters survive for the most part, because they have bulletproof plot armor to help.

I think Vector would be a nice protagonist to have. It should have multiple protagonists and switching PoV, though, to make sure people don't know who'll win...

*ponders Eclipse's character* Hmm...

I am leaning more towards building a dohicky than competing, now. :)

*smiles and laughs at Clown's retort to Thursday*

I thought I was the Pirate King. T_T

Only got to read up to page 4 before I had to go. :/
DF  Post #: 148
1/3/2012 22:44:15   
Clown the Jester

HOO HOO HOO!

quote:

Do you honestly believe that I would forget what happened last time? Of course, the last thing I could remember was seeing the moon break apart before I turned back to my goodie side and I don't plan on letting that happen so soon.

Course not...heh heh heh...I wanted you to remember it. I enjoy it when I get inside your head. Heh heh heh. Make you feel as bashful and ashamed.

quote:

your feeble maniacal mind

Feeble? Theres nothing feeble about me boy.

My mind is the peak of thinking. I am beyond just brilliant. My mind is a work of art...and insanity has just boosted up it's value.

Let me compare my mind to yours. My mind is the pacific, atlantic, indian, artic, and heck all the rivers, lakes, ponds, and puddles.

Yours? A damp sponge. HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!

I'm Superhero Movie and your disaster movie.

Heh heh.

I'm Superman and your aquaman. OOOH! I gotta admit thats lower than low. WA HA HA HA!

You think just because you placed a shield and a bunch of emps on that rock I couldn't take you down? Whats to stop me from just materializing on your little floating pile of cheese and destroying it myself in person? Heh heh heh. I'm no robot so I doubt an EMP will cause me grief.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Silly goon.

quote:

And it was not a rock I struck the ground with, it was a extremely powerful burst of gravitational energy released from my hand.

Silly me...how could I possibly read...
quote:

*A giant hand-shaped crater appears in the ground close to Super City*
and not pick up the gravitational energy part. Goofy me. Heh heh heh.

quote:

If it indeed took place, you should be dead now as well. And so would Blackshock, David Blitz, and others.

Oh...I did die. So did Davy and Blacky...however they had the rather rude audacity to not stay dead. I tell ya...some people show no curtsy.

I did die. Had fun in uh..SHADOW LAND....for a while...got bored...and thanks to a deal I made with Super Death...I got a reuseable get out of death free card..so to speak. AND ALL I NEED TO DO TO PAY OFF THE DEBT IS KILL DRAKKONISS!

WA HA HA HA HA HA! SUPER DEATH'S PAYING ME TO KILL DRAKKONISS! WHAT A LAUGH!

quote:

And I could roast your little fish with a flick of my finger so don't tempt me.

GRRRRRRRRRRR! Is that so? Well...we can't...have that...

*Clown the Jester walks over to his fish tank and pulls out a bazooka*

Sorry Overbite...but I won't let Blood Moon kill you.

*Clown the Jester blows the Great White Shark to pieces.*

He...won't...kill you.

Shame...oh well...I'll stop by Petsmart and pick out a new pet. Maybe they have a Blood Moon on sale. Hope they're house trained. Heh heh.

HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA!

quote:

Nothing shall interfere with my plans this time.

Oh...ya see? You just tempted guys like me. Now...because you dared us...we're gonna stop ya. I mean...I think 9 out of every 10 diabolical plots are foiled because the bad guy says..."Nothing can stop me!" Ya get the good guys and serial killers like me all ruffled up and we get into action jackson.

HEE HEE!

However...I found another weakness of yours....

I don't need to blow up the moon. Heck I don't even need to kill anyone. I just gotta wait for the red moon or whatever it's called to fade away...and you turn back to your...uh...goodie side.

It's how I play things out with Drakkonic Evil. Heh heh heh.

Your weakness...heh heh...is time.

Unless you decide to fix that...heh heh heh.

Drakkoniss:

quote:

You forget I am brilliant, Clown?

OH BY NO MEANS SIR! You know how I ramble...sometimes saying what I don't mean. Heh heh heh...you are my intelecutale equal sir. However...we both have our brilliance in the exact opposite sides of the board.

You with physics, and engineering.

Me with Psychology, and chemistry.

I mean...you are the philosopher of logic and reason...if two such unthinkable concepts exist...and I understand the other side of the brain. Desire, insanity, chaos, and what not.

And...mind games...ooh...we love mind games. Heh heh heh. No sir...you must never for a moment believe I undermine my view of your extraordinary character.

quote:

*imagines said violin on fire* ... O.o Past lifey stuff..

Ya...I guess in a way...heh...funny joke behind that violin...wish I could remember it.

quote:

Oh, he could be, Thursday, but he's restricted by the fact that he has to make sure he doesn't randomly start twitching and foaming at the mouth, and then twist around, break a person's neck with a tornado kick, then flop back down, arch his back, walk away babbling like a moron, rip his intestines out and eat them, kill someone by suffocating them in his puked intestines, bring them back to life, give them $1000, set them on fire, spontaneously combust, turn into water, disentigrate, spawn multiple Clown the Jesters that kill each other, take turns stabbing himself and a victim of torture, drink the intermingling blood, spit it in a fishtank, melt into the floor, transform into a chair, blow up when someone sits on him, and then walk away laughing with tears in his eyes. Even then, he'd not be a full embodiment of Chaos.

Very true sir...very very true.

I am not pure chaos. I do use chaos...I do try to keep fresh and ahead of the others...however...if I was pure chaos...would I not have to give up The Game? That is something I could never give up. However I do the work of Chaos. That doesn't mean I'm pure chaos...just like Drakkoniss isn't pure good. We're all not what we seem.

We're just actors on stage. And even with all the improvising my role requires...sometimes even I must follow a script.

heh heh heh.

Oh..I never spat blood into my fish tank. My poor Overbite would have a fit. Heh heh heh.

However I may try those other helpful suggestions you just gave on....oooh...how about a doctor, a lawyer, a butler, a baker, and a candlestick maker.

HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA!

quote:

Blah, blah, blah... Clown talking about the Game, nad insulting people, saying I have to fight him, even though I don't, but choose to...

But don't you Drakkoniss? You know I always make sure our Game has special guests to watch our fun...and I usually have something ticking under their viewing seats. You wouldn't let them die would you?

But I have a question for you Drakkoniss...even with all the deaths, the untold destruction, Gray Silhouette's death...

Don't you think The Game's worth it?

I mean...Who cares if people die?

I mean...THATS WHAT PEOPLE DO! They die. They ROT! They...decay. I died before. You've died in your life...don't you see how meaningless death truly is?

I mean..you and me Drakkoniss...we're suriviors. We beat the grave. WE PRESSED OUR FACES AGAINST SUPER DEATH'S AND LAUGHED!

HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA!

So why do you feel the need to stop me?

Why do you get upset when I murder people. The ability to stop killing is out of my hands. I...I can't stop killing. Hearing their horrific screams turn into beautiful...laughter in my head. A chorus of happyness and joy created from pain and fear.

Am I not doing the people I kill a favor with my slaughter?

They can laugh in my head for all eternity.

They can forget their pain, their fears, their sorrow, their demons...and laugh. I'm saving them Drakkoniss. I kill to save them from life.

Am I not a saint?

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 1/3/2012 23:08:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 149
1/3/2012 23:56:24   
delta blitz

quote:

Personally I have a white chaos nature (which is an inside joke most of you would understand once you read my end of Blitz Origin: Seeds of the future) thus making me differ from Clown,think about how I am, no one telling me want to do, I can be good one day, bad another and chaotic the next.

^Hmmm........it seems I have been forgotten about
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition