Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2012 0:34:19   
Jessa K

O_o Clown kills people because aparenrtly he thinks he'sdping them a favor? Not because he just likes killing?

Drak, my IPod hates you. :P Everybody else's posts stay neat and orderly, but your posts always are weirdly shaped and messed up on my IPod. I wonder why?...

Kage, the debates we had totally cracked me up, especially the one I won. :)

Removed page claim comment, please do not do it as it is considered spam, thanks! ~Digi

Edit: A whole topic full of claimed pages, and a locked one to boot, and mine is the only one that gets edited. Well, oops, and I am very sorry, although I hope you can understand why I thought page claims were allowed, as none before mine seem to have been edited.

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 1/8/2012 1:42:38 >

AQW  Post #: 151
1/4/2012 0:57:38   
Question Mark?

Everyone does what they do for a different reason. I kill things because I am ordered to. If I didn't, who knows what would happen?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 152
1/4/2012 7:12:51   
Clown the Jester

quote:

O_o Clown kills people because aparenrtly he thinks he'sdping them a favor? Not because he just likes killing?

Oh...there is a great deal of pleasure I get out of killing. After all...Death is the final punchline. Heh heh heh.

quote:

If I didn't, who knows what would happen?

You can always break the rules sir. See what happens when you say no. I curious what would happen.

quote:

^Hmmm........it seems I have been forgotten about

How so?

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 1/4/2012 7:14:57 >

Comedy and Tragedy

The Children of Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 153
1/4/2012 7:17:18   
Goldstein

Clown, if Death is a punchline, then I must be a pretty unfunny guy, eh?

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 154
1/4/2012 12:23:36   
Master Kage

Eh, Jessa you won the "huh" usage debate, and I won the one of male and female biases, which developed into males being immature (i've no idea how that happened).

< Message edited by Master Kage -- 1/4/2012 12:24:00 >
Post #: 155
1/4/2012 15:34:03   
Shadowlight1

@Jessa: I never kill, and it's not because Eclipse forces me not to. I simply see nothing to gain in the death of others. Also, I usually don't have the time for such a thing.

I could easily level the entire city in an afternoon, but what's the point? If I go killing everyone there won't be anyone left to subjugate. If life is a curse, I might as well leave the human race in it.

The ways things are going, they're just going to end up kill themselves off without me doing anything.

@Clown: Your way of thinking perplexes even me, but even so I thought things through. Just try teleporting inside of my barrier, you'll probably end up ripping apart your molecular structure in the process. Don't believe me? I dare you to try.

And in case you haven't noticed, I am still here, I have all the time I need. I decided not to stop the Earth and Moon's orbit this time.

I instead took the liberty to make sure that the Moon will always move to stay in a position so that a lunar eclipse is perpetual. I have been planning this since my last awakening.

An intentionally delayed gravitational reaction executed last time forced the Moon into this position. Done in a way so even Eclipse couldn't detect it even after he repaired the Moon.

But I won't attack the city this time, I have more important matters to take into account. Like modifying C.O.M.E.T, Eclipse's little mechanical guardian. Want to try fighting him Clown?
~Blood Moon

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 1/4/2012 15:37:09 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 156
1/4/2012 15:37:57   
star screamer

Yeah, yeah space mumbo jumbo not wanting to kill people leveling cities...
What's really fun... is this
Rate my look, I use pupils but on the character page they gave me those eyes.

< Message edited by star screamer -- 1/4/2012 15:38:41 >
AQW  Post #: 157
1/4/2012 16:12:34   
Kinzdor

I honestly think the eyes on your char page look better then pupils. Also lets hope you all didn`t forget about The Omnicorp Death Games! Coming Soon (hopefully).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
1/4/2012 16:14:18   
delta blitz

@Clown: It seems that everyone is so fixated on stopping you and your chaotic nature, that they have forgotten that I am chaotic by nature as well. I mean I'm glad that no one sees me as world ending danger, but it is a bit too early to take me lightly.....especially when I have so much more control of my powers (and the extra surplus of negative energy only helps fuel my aggressive white chaotic nature). I guess people just expect that I won't go on a rampage one day after snapping, but then again insanity is on the same wavelength as geniusness so I could be wrong and nothing could happen. For this reason I miss Grey because he most likely would be watching me from afar to make sure I stay in my neutral insanity and don't cross into Clown territory.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 159
1/4/2012 16:34:33   
Vector

my character hasn't recieved the invitation yet...

(translation: when you're ready to announce the death games, i'll act like he's been invited to a 'special challenge')
Post #: 160
1/4/2012 17:30:32   
Kinzdor

Well me and Mallet now have a number so get guessing!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 161
1/4/2012 17:40:19   
Vector

hold on there, bud. i need the number range first
Post #: 162
1/4/2012 17:44:36   
Goldstein

Yeah! Geez.
Post #: 163
1/4/2012 17:48:02   
Kinzdor

1-100
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
1/4/2012 17:54:45   
Vector

hmm... care to pm us on how long we last after we guess? no, i didn't ask for the number, that promotes cheating!

anyway my guess is... umm... 42
Post #: 165
1/4/2012 17:59:04   
Goldstein

Then I say 43. Ha ha, I now have a better chance of surviving than you, Vector! Victory is mine!

Anyway, don't make it public Vector, we want the non-combatants to be surprised. Who do we pm again?
Post #: 166
1/4/2012 18:01:56   
Vector

common sense already told me to keep it hush hush, Herr goldstein :P though don't get too confident on your survivability. it can go both ways
Post #: 167
1/5/2012 14:30:05   
1fire1fire1f

Hello there to all of you I have just started my story for 1fire1fire1f project 1.fire.1.fire.1.f if you like it i will continue making the story. Well hope you like it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 168
1/5/2012 15:25:09   
Clown the Jester

It's short but sweet.

I found it rather hilarious.

There is this quality to it's structure that really amuses me. Heh heh.

I like it.

AQW Epic  Post #: 169
1/5/2012 16:22:01   
1fire1fire1f

clown well i haven started it much i just made that part of the opening just to see what all of you think so i know if you all want me to continue my story.
AQW Epic  Post #: 170
1/5/2012 16:32:18   
Kinzdor

Hmm how are we going to step up this number thing? Collect all the guess,and pm people on how long they live?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 171
1/5/2012 17:08:45   
Vector

that'll work, but can i help grab all the numbers? or would you guys handle that?
Post #: 172
1/5/2012 21:03:23   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

That sounds like a good idea Kinz. We'll have to determine survival tiers for how far off you were from the number and how far you lived. Example: 1-5 off= lived to end, 6-10 off= died in last round, etc.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
1/6/2012 9:59:41   
Vector

that makes me wonder...

what if somehow you guessed the number dead on?
Post #: 174
1/6/2012 14:04:59   
Goldstein

Who the heck do we pm? Jeez!
Anyway, brand-spanking-new chapter of Medical License is out.
Sorry about the delays, you know, Christmas and all that. This isn't my best chapter, but it's really just a lead-in to Strebor's first case study. Fun fun fun!
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition