Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Warpforce above and beyond.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> Warpforce above and beyond.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2012 17:25:54   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

The following discussion is about Warpforce: The gamplay, the style, the different armor specials, things that make you interested and fascinated by the game, What you think overall of it.

Forum rules apply and please stick to the topic.

So I'll start us off.

I've been playing warpforce ever since the game actually came out and I upgraded myself to being a member in that game.

The gameplay is very unique because it holds a lot more depth to the reaches of what's beyond lore.

The armor specials (such as that one lab suit that does the laser cannon, the missles and a few others) was really amazing.

I loved how they introduced that (mq looking) dinosaur as being your partner in the future.

The pets are fun to use and if you look at the artwork, there's a lot of neat traveling background animations done.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/6/2012 1:52:01   
chris11141996

i like aq more but i do like i dont have to hunt forever to get a epic sword ive been here since beta i upgraded when i had extra money theres not much i can say other then i like the new monsters cuz all i do is click battle monster atm
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
1/7/2012 12:42:48   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Playing a striker makes you rely on your armour's skills a lot (from what I gather a gunner cannot activate those).

The miscellaneous items also have a relatively high upkeep, interfering with skills you need to rely on.

I like the existing planets, but I am still waiting for the star chart.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
1/9/2012 0:16:15   
Lord Hades

The game is great. I'm an on-and-off player, so I do understand how frustrating the 10-level gaps between quests can be...there are still a couple features that need to come to WF, like the star chart and Ballyhoo.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> Warpforce above and beyond.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition