Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Without CH?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Without CH?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/9/2012 14:56:11   
BlueKatz

So the arguement "CH is OP" should be keep until we get more information from leaderboard, as well until the newbs can try to make some good builds

So without CH, do you think the game is balanced? What's the most OP class then? What else should be buff to that standard?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/9/2012 15:05:52   
DeathGuard

First of all, CH IS NOT OP and no, Im not a CH >___>
They are easier to beat than TLMS. The only thing needed to beat them is a good build and strategy. I agree they need a nerf but not a nerf like the one TLM which maked them balanced, I must point they were Op but Ch isn't oped, but neither balanced.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/9/2012 15:16:08   
IsaiahtheMage

^CH is very OPed.
1.No I don't think it will be balanced without them.
2.TLM.
3. All classes
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/9/2012 15:20:30   
DeathGuard

@Isaiah: Is way easier to beat than when the TLMs were OP, and many know that. IF you can't think of a counter build for them, it doesn't means they're oped.

@On topic: Tech Mage needs some skill tree revamp and skill improvements.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 1/9/2012 15:21:19 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/9/2012 15:24:11   
Ranloth
Banned

CH just got changed, it's a bit different now and we don't have a counter strategy yet. That's what I thought at first when I couldn't beat one of the builds of CH. I'm TM, maybe it'll be harder to counter that build with my build but there's lots of other possibilities! Also you clearly see I'm not CH, so opinion isn't biased.

It's a PvP game, true balance won't ever exist as there will be always some way to get better use out of available skills, and make you a bit stronger than before - meaning other classes/builds will have harder time to counter you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
1/9/2012 15:27:00   
Darkwing

CH did get a huge buff but..... players din't found out yet how to use it right. Once one makes a good build, evryone copy the build...and it will start TLM problem all over again
Post #: 6
1/9/2012 15:33:36   
DeathGuard

quote:

CH just got changed, it's a bit different now and we don't have a counter strategy yet.
That doesn't counts for me. I already found out some strategy to beat it. It is so easy to found one, they may tank better but they always lack of something in battle.
With TM, malf them, and always have two sources, they may be bludgeon or gun/auxiliary and then, supercharge builds help a lot with them, rage with unblockables wince they make have high def, many strategies to hit them with, even a plasma bolt build can kill them
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/9/2012 15:36:23   
Sparticus

There are already some very OPed CH builds out there that can tank or heal loop or just plain massacre the heck out of most players. I'm starting to add more energy shielding to all my builds just to compensate for them. They are not unbeatable but they are much harder to beat now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/9/2012 15:39:26   
Ranloth
Banned

@DeathGuard
Support build here, so different skill setup but if I get it right, I will be able to counter them too. :P
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
1/9/2012 15:49:26   
TurkishIncubus

Hehe, here we go again still same thing after 2,5 years , Im very tired of it now i will just watch you guys fight with each other LOL

Side 1: CH is OPED

Side 2: Ch is not OPED

Fight!!! *Mortal Kombat Song should play after "Fight!!!": Mortal Kombat Song* LOL

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 1/9/2012 15:53:09 >

Epic  Post #: 10
1/9/2012 15:55:13   
Gabriel Dude

well cyber hunter its oped it just now with the new ability has more chances to win vs you. for me every single skill that adds a passive armor should never been added to the game :P but yeah ch is able to beat theyre basicly energy tlm with a weaker reroute and actually able to beat eassily
Post #: 11
1/9/2012 16:02:58   
IsaiahtheMage

@Deathguard How is it not OPed? PA + SC + SA + Malf and Mass = OPed. With Plasma Armor they can have lower tech and still have high res. And since STR CH is apparently the best build for them they will have high STR and DEX and Shadow Arts compliments that perfectly they can have beast STR (High damage) and DEX (High dex and blocks especially with SA helping) with much lower sup and tech. With Static Charge every 2 turns 55% of their damage will be converted to energy. Meaning they can keep their base energy supply and still repeatily use Malf and Mass. Just because you can counter it does not mean it is not OPed. Just like you said a lot of people know the new STR CH build is OPed.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 1/9/2012 16:04:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/9/2012 16:06:20   
Ranloth
Banned

Isaiah, how the hell can you even get use of every skill? PA needs to be maxed usually, so is SC. Where is your points for SA, Malf and Mass coming from - you can't get 14-16 points between these 3 AND make them work effectively. Meet all the requirements first, then try to go Tank build. That's Support for SA, Tech for PA, and Support for Mass again.

Fact you can beat the build, not only with one build of your own but even different classes means it's not OP'ed. It's like saying you're OP'ed now because you can counter strongest build out? Just no..
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
1/9/2012 16:11:26   
IsaiahtheMage

@Trans If I beat it I would have to be extremenly lucky. I can't stop someone who can regain all of their energy supply every 2 turns not even Reroute is that good. I saw a lvl 34 max PA,SC, and lvl 8 SA. They also had 4 points in Malf and 1 in Mass. And their build was beast. It destroyed me and my partner as if we where noobs. Nothing we did could stop that STR CH.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 1/9/2012 16:17:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/9/2012 16:14:33   
DeathGuard

quote:

Just like you said a lot of people know the new STR CH build is OPed.
Dude, really? RE-READ my post CAREFULLY!
:
quote:

Is way easier to beat than when the TLMs were OP, and many know that

Many know CH are way easier to beat than when the TLMS were OP.

God, does anybody knows to read here.. really..

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 1/9/2012 16:19:50 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
1/9/2012 16:19:25   
IsaiahtheMage

@Deathguard I know what you said and I say a lot of people know the new STR CH build is OPed I've heard countless people say it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/9/2012 16:32:51   
DestruRaGe

CH=TLM just CH is res/energy and TLM def/phys. Btw smoke is better than malf cause it makes your opponent block more. Static Charge can be blocked... SA is a total luck and its only cool for BHs since they can smoke.

Epic  Post #: 17
1/9/2012 16:34:19   
xxmirxx

quote:

So without CH, do you think the game is balanced? What's the most OP class then? What else should be buff to that standard?
Remove CH wouldn't change game or make it more balance then TLM would be OP class remove them then bounty.
AQ Epic  Post #: 18
1/9/2012 17:25:50   
supermasivo

CH is the funniest class to play in this game! so many builds, so many things to do... i was making a str build and now i get a dex build multi spam and its pretty funny too!
CH buff is the best thing could ever happened to this game to counter TLM class...
Now tanker tlms are ballanced... not those impossible to beat tanker anymore and str tlms are more bllanced now than ever :)

CH is fine, not OP...just wait till ppl get a new OP build like mine :p
Epic  Post #: 19
1/9/2012 17:29:01   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Please keep all balance related topics in the official balance thread here instead.

Locked.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Without CH?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition