Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: battlesiege's item suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: battlesiege's item suggestions
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/4/2012 21:21:25   
Mister Stone

Uh..hm..the 2nd I guess? Seems fitting :o
Post #: 51
9/4/2012 21:28:29   
battlesiege15

Actually ill make it [hits attempted/total hits]% chance of a double turn effect.

So one hit means either 1 turn or 2 turns whereas both hits connecting means 2 turns of the effect....

I think that makes sense. The stronger the static charge, the longer it clings? Something like that...?

edit: .... although I may need to change the name. The Almighty Fingerz sounds... so un serious though xD

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 9/4/2012 21:59:16 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 52
9/4/2012 22:30:59   
Mister Stone

It's perfect to me =p. I mean look at the names I come up with xD
Post #: 53
9/8/2012 13:47:12   
battlesiege15

haha I guess I'll keep that name then. New weapon ideas!

Hyrdaen Blades; Hydraen Spear

Level: 150G
Power Level: 153, Mastercraft
Price: X
Sellback: .5X
Location: LTS/The Swamp Place on the Travel Map when if it gets revamped

Type: Melee| Ranged
Element: Earth Water
Damage: 14-49| 12-51
BTH: 19

NO SPECIAL

EFFECT
It gets a 1.09* boost for not having a special
If you HP is above 50% of your base HP, it only does a regular attack (no doubling attack power)
If your HP is less than 50% of your base HP, you have a 12.5% chance to do double BRS damage. (like the Morningstar Flail series.... but this effect only works if your HP is less than half)
If your HP is less than 25% of your base HP, the chance of doing a double-powered attack increases to 25%
If your HP is less than 12.5% of your base HP, the chance of doing a double-powered attack increases to 50%
If your HP is less than 6.25% of your base HP, the chance of doing a double-powered attack increases to 75%

DESCRIPTION
A blade is infused with the power of the mythical Hydra. The lower your HP gets, the deadlier this weapon becomes. How much will you risk to attempt to discover this weapon's true power?

Appearance: Something like this: Hydraen Blade

The MC bonus is put into the damage boost. Since the Morningstar Flails has a normal chance of 5% of doing 200% damage, I thought that if you get a weapon that boosts attack power more if your HP is lower is more balanced. This weapon is very similar to the Beserker class whose attack power increases significantly as your health becomes lower.

Also, the spear/blade are identical except spear is ranged and a bit more random heavy

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/4/2014 19:31:25 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 54
9/15/2012 19:53:06   
Tha Killa

Nice item, I love these sorts of items:)
AQ  Post #: 55
9/16/2012 13:13:52   
battlesiege15

thanks Killa. I thought the artwork for the Hyrdaen blade turned out pretty darn well xD
AQ AQW  Post #: 56
9/16/2012 13:55:01   
Tha Killa

It really did, if it goes in game I'm sure Clyde or Hollw will make it into an amazing looking weapon
AQ  Post #: 57
9/18/2012 6:54:20   
battlesiege15

They sure will :3

Void Hunter

«Fully Offensive armor. Protects well against Fire and alright against Darkness. Has a common accurate attack and an uncommon inaccurate attacks and good melee defense. MC'd»

Level: 147G and 140Z (same thing basically...)
Power Level: 150 MC
Price: 9,350,000 gold or 12,250 Z-Tokens
Sellback: standard sell back
Element: Fire

COMBAT DEFENCE
Melee: 53
Ranged: 43
Magic: 40

ELEMENTAL MODIFIERS
Fire: 41%
Water: 90%
Wind: 90%
Ice: 100%
Earth: 78%
Energy: 78%
Light: 80%
Darkness: 55%

ATTACK 1 [you "shadowstep" and disappear into the floor like the Whispering Rainment's dodge. Then you appear in front of the monster and do an uppercut with your left hand for one hit]
Hits: 1
Type: «As Weapon»
Element: «As Weapon»
Damage: 670% Base, Random and 1327% Stats
BTH: +19 plus Stats <accurate lean>
Rate: 85%

ATTACK 2 [You raise your hand and make it into a fist. Then you charge quickly and jump forward. You punch the enemy while in the air, sorta like the Decimator's skill. Your fist is bathed in a red aura.]
Type: «As Weapon»
Element: «As Weapon»
Damage: 863% Base, Random and 1565% Stats
BTH: +19 plus Stats
Rate: 15% <inaccurate lean>

EFFECT
You receive Armor Lean x1.25: You take 25% more damage in this armour. The 125% damage multiplier has already been factored into the attack damage above.
Attack 1 takes +5 BTH and deals 85/90 damage. (Not factored into the numbers above.)
Attack 2 takes -5 BTH and deals *85/80 damage. (Not factored into the numbers above.)
The armor has a +50 initiative to go first in battle such as the Whispering Rainment series.

DESCRIPTION
Similar to other actual Void Hunters, you have learned how to hit hard and hit fast in battles.

APPEARANCE
It looks just like the Whispering Rainment, except it is blood red. There is also a long, black tattered cape on its back that flows in the wind. Also, the cuff link type of things from the Whispering Rainment is black. There is another claw like thing on the right hand unlike the Whispering Rainment though.

MC bonus is to have the initiative bonus.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/4/2014 19:31:55 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 58
9/20/2012 19:46:21   
battlesiege15

added and finalized the Void Hunter armor as of now. Now for the quest. NOTE: I'll be doing this quest in pieces so be patient xD

The Void Hunters!

«Scene: Battleon in front of Yulgar's Inn.»

«You»: What a lovely day! No monsters up and about today. Wonder if I can go and finally go and try Yulgar's new Cocoa-berry pie that everyone has been talking about.

«A mysterious lady appears out of thin air right in front of Yulgar's inn (note: it's a VERY flashy/impressive/awesome entrance animation). Looks like Thoralune, the first Keeper of the Void»

«You»: O___O
«You»: Woah! Hi there...
«???»: Are you the great hero «Your name»?
«You»: Yes. Yes I am.
«???»: Finally I have found you! I need your help urgently. My home is being threatened by an evil group of hunters.
«You»: Umm... First of all, who are you?
«???»: Oh I am sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Thoralune, the keeper of the Void.
«You»: Wait a sec... THE Thoralune from the book of Guardians [or any other source that keeps track of exceptional Guardians... if there is one. If not, let's pretend there is one ;)]? The very first keeper of the Void? The one that mysteriously disappeared?
«Thoralune»: Yes. The one and only.
«Thoralune»: You need to come to the Void right now! There are a group of malicious mercenaries intent upon breaking down the very heart of the Void. They call themselves the "Void Hunters."
«Thoralune»: They are hunting the most powerful creatures in the Void.
«You»: Why are they doing this? Do you know?
«Thoralune»: Yes. I overheard them saying that they plan on taking the monsters they defeat and sell them on the Drakel Black Market for very high prices. We MUST stop them!
«You»: Very well. Let us go!

«A portal appears in front of you and both of you enter. The next scene is the classical Void scene.»

«Thoralune»: Be careful. We have to travel to the center of the Void because that's where the Void Hunters are probably right now. The monsters will be more and more powerful as we go on, so beware.

Option of taking Thoralune as a guest.

6 battles. The monster pool will start off weak/low leveled Void creatures in terms of power.
For example, the first 4 battles will be against power level 1.25s and 1.5s. You get a full heal after battles 2 and 4. Then, you battle Void monsters equal to a normal boss/slightly weaker than a normal boss for 5 and 6. You get a full heal after each though.

«Scene shows the deeper parts of the Void like the scene with Beleqwaya in the Restoration. The scene moves to the right to show a group of people in red colored "Whispering Rainments" (these are the Void Hunters)»

«Thoralune»: There they are!
«???»: HEY! INTRUDERS!
«You»: Uh-oh. They spotted us too...

Option of taking Thoralune as a guest.

4 fights against Void Hunters.

Void Hunters are: fire element who use up SP to do a base heavy harm attack.
highest level are 140; slight gold lean
Their normal attacks have a chance to do "Backstab" like the Sea Fiend for extra damage... (they are modified assassins basically).
They have an initiative bonus of "+50". If they land their hits first, a message pops up: "Too slow!"
Each of them have a power level of 2.25 or maybe just a regular boss monsters.
Their build is pure warrior with all the excess stats put into dex; they have 0 end but are not glass cannons. In fact, they have a slight tank lean despite having 0 end...
A full heal after each of them.

After you defeat all 4 of them, the boss Void Hunter approaches. Unlike the others, he has a tattered cape behind him that moves constantly like the Armors of Awe cape.

«You»: It's over. We have defeated your goons. Quit this foolish act of poaching these creatures!
«Void Assassin»: You have not defeated me yet you foolish meddler. I'll show you true power now.

Battle.

Void Assassin
Level 150 CEB with a slight gold lean... I mean poaching means a lot of gold on you...
Has the same things as the above assassins but the attacks are more powerful. One attack is accurate leaning and the other is power leaning... like the Void Hunter Armor basically
His initiative bonus is +75.
At the very beginning of the battle though, he does a SP skill that is a 0 damage attack that inflicts "Spiritual Seed" on you. Then he uses the regular harm damage SP skill for the rest of the battle.
Pure warrior build with excess stats into dex. He has a slight tank lean too

After you defeat him:

«The Void Assassin is kneeling, looking down.»

«Thoralune»: You weren't as strong as you though you were. Now begone all of you!

«A crazy portal appears and sucks all the Void Hunters to an unknown location... »

«Thoralune»: Thank you so much «insert name here»! You are a true hero. May we meet again some time soon!

«Thoralune vanishes»

«You»: ... Bye to you too. Hope we meet again!
«You»: Hmm looks like they left a chest filled with their equipment behind... I don't think they'll mind if I take some of these...
«You»: *whistles nonchalantly and approach the chest*

The shop opens up with the Void Hunter armor and quite possibly some other stuff.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/2/2014 13:31:00 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 59
10/3/2012 21:04:40   
battlesiege15

almost done with the quest.

Question... can we add an "initiative" bonus to an armor if it is MC'd or is that limited to Assassin class only?

(lol mostly directed at Chii, the master assassin xD)
AQ AQW  Post #: 60
10/3/2012 21:26:24   
Mister Stone

It's over. We have defeated your Message, edited by battlesiege15, now your bills will never be delivered, and your power will stay off for eternity! Mwuahahahaha!~

I think it can have Initiative though. I mean, look at Kindred. But its not swept, so I'm not entirely certain.

And cool armor and quest (so far =p)! Are the Void Hunters like...mystical assassins? =O

< Message edited by Mister Stone -- 10/3/2012 21:30:49 >
Post #: 61
10/3/2012 21:43:14   
battlesiege15

hahaha ok NOW I'm done. May need to tweak things a bit in places, but it's good for now.

Yeah Kindred has a different type of initiative though.. and it's a FSB so idk...

and thanks! Well... Void Hunters are like assassins with one specific purpose: getting precious material off of powerful creatures. They are very bad people! Glad you got rid of them :P
AQ AQW  Post #: 62
10/7/2012 14:27:54   
battlesiege15

New... interesting weapon

Plaguing Pollen

Level: 135G
Power Level: 138, Mastercraft [goes into higher success rate against monsters/for the slight bth reducer... I think]
SP Level: 135
Price: 2,460,590
Sellback: 1,230,295

Type: Magic
Element: Darkness
Damage: 0-0 (or is it 17-28 with 0 BRS?)
BTH: 17

SPECIAL
Type: Magic
Element: Darkness
Damage: 0% Base and Random
Stats: 0%
BTH: +10 plus Stats each
Rate: 100%
Note: This is treated as a normal Player attack, not a Special.

EFFECT
Every turn, the monster makes a save roll. If it fails the save roll, it is inflicted with a 5-turn poison that deals DARKNESS damage. This can stack up to 5 times (the max is 5 because the poison only lasts for 5 turns).

Level: 135 vs MonsterLevel
Major: [virtual stat] (or YourINT) vs MonsterEND
Minor: YourLuck (or virtual stat) vs MonsterLuck

Each time, the power level of the poison is made even greater through stacking. Seeing the most recent Frostbite spell, I don't really know how to calculate the stacking anymore. Apparently, the stacking can become pretty high but I don't have any clue how to balance it. Considering it's a fully accurate (+10 bth) weapon that deals no actual damage, the stacking should become significantly more potent over time...

First turn- power level 3.3 (25-159 damage)
Second turn- power level 3.6 (27- 173 damage)
Third turn-power level 4 (deals 30-192 damage)
Fourth turn- power level 4.4 (deals 33- 211 damage)
Fifth turn- power level 4.84 (deals 36- 232 damage)

On average, the poison deals 30- 193.4 damage, which averages out to 112 DPT (slightly less than a 100% proc bow... well 90% of a normal (magic) bow attack.) Because it does the equivalent of a defensive armor (90% of a 90% bow), it gets an additional effect of bth reducing.

The monster loses up to 8 bth every turn the weapon attack hits.

DESCRIPTION
A weapon made just for the poisoning of your enemies' hearts... Repeatedly... It's also great to make them sneeze!!

Appearance:
A dark green and black, thorny plant. There is a dark closed bud at the tip that you point towards your enemy for your attack. From that bud, you shoot a huge cloud of spores looking thorn at your enemy. The damage is then from over time.

AMAZING artwork by Animalking

This is a basic 100% weapon that basically is a stacking of poison and monster bth reducer. Goes GREAT with defensive armors xD
Wasn't sure what an MC boost would do to it though... Better success rate or the bth reducer? or is a MC not even needed?
Also, the save roll is something the staff can decide. The best option is to make it basically "unavoidable" (or at least a high success rate against appropriate AMD monsters) because of the importance of each poison stack...

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 7/24/2017 15:30:57 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 63
10/7/2012 15:58:46   
Dragoon23
Legendary AK!!!

For Tormential Thorn

Level: 135G
Power Level: 1358 <- That can't be right.

< Message edited by Dragoon23 -- 10/7/2012 15:59:06 >
Post #: 64
10/8/2012 22:14:26   
battlesiege15

fixed! thanks Dragoon!

Ok... so I changed the name of the weapon and also changed the HP healing to reducing monster bth.

The -8bth is every turn... That should be fine right?
AQ AQW  Post #: 65
10/9/2012 23:00:33   
deathkiller27

sure
Post #: 66
10/12/2012 16:14:47   
  AnimalKing

Plaguing Pollen would probably be considered a wand. Though I'm unsure whether darkness is the best element for it considering it's plant based and throwing out pollen, perhaps earth would be better? Another point is that it's entering a saturated element with other 100% magic proc weapons such as the Forgotten's Ghastly Totem.

On another note, it's a good fleshed out idea, taken from the prior thread and developed. (Hope you enjoy the art.)
Post #: 67
10/12/2012 16:37:38   
battlesiege15

I had it as a magic weapon at first but decided it was probably more like a gun thing... but a wand actually works really well.

And hmm you're right but I was thinking it was more darkness because the pollen isn't the thing that's causing the damage, it's the poison that infects the monsters later that's darkness...
But I guess I'll make it earth since we do have forgotten totems series

And thanks for the art! I LOVE it! That's so freaking epic D:

Feel the wrath of nature! Muahahah!

edited my post with the slight changes and your artwork :D

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 10/12/2012 16:40:32 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 68
10/12/2012 17:16:10   
  AnimalKing

Aww, I'm really glad you like it. ^_^

Keep up the good work with your suggestions!
Post #: 69
10/18/2012 22:04:43   
battlesiege15

aww thanks! :D

Also, if you're seeing this Chii, I haz question for you.

Can MC cover an initiative bonus? :O
AQ AQW  Post #: 70
10/23/2012 16:00:14   
Chii
Legendary KoO Snugglebunny

*Belatedly* Yes, but I'm not entirely sure how it would be calculated. Kindred has an initiative bonus in its FSB, but it's also tied into getting a bonus charge for Focus.
AQ  Post #: 71
10/23/2012 17:00:18   
battlesiege15

lol thanks for the response Chii!

I was thinking more of an initiative in terms of attacking first in battle like with Whispering Rainment. Would a +50 chance work? (WR has +105 I think)
AQ AQW  Post #: 72
10/23/2012 17:08:44   
Chii
Legendary KoO Snugglebunny

As I said, not entirely sure how it'd be calculated. The value of initiative is somewhat variable. I don't think anyone will look amiss at +50 for the time being.
AQ  Post #: 73
10/23/2012 17:42:59   
battlesiege15

Ok thanks Chii!

Malleating Metal

Level: 150G (143Z)
Power Level: 150, Mastercraft
Price: Price of a 150 MC shield (or a 143Z token cost for the token version)
Sellback: Half of above (same as other token items)
Element: Neutral [Earth/Light]

COMBAT DEFENSE
Melee: +14
Ranged: +14
Magic: +14

ELEMENTAL MODIFIERS

Earth: -25

Light: -15

EFFECT
1. When HIT by any element other than fire, energy, or light, your MRM will be raised by 1 point to whatever combat defense you were hit with. The other defenses both decrease.*

For example, getting hit with melee will raise melee to +15 but makes ranged and magic +13.

This can happen for a max of 5 times.

*Message pops up saying: The shield has reshaped to help defend you better! *woah!*

2. When you get hit by a Light attack, then you have a [number of hits landed/total number of hits]*25% chance of "Dazzling" your opponent for 2 turns (-10 bth).** This works against all monsters except for those with status immunity.

**Message pops up saying: The bright light reflects off the shiny shield right into your opponent's eyes!

3. When you get hit (regardless of contact or dodge) by a fire attack, you get inflicted with a level 153 burn with power level 2.5 for one turn.***

***Message pops up saying: OW OW OW! The shield grows super hot!

4. When you get hit (regardless of contact or dodge) by an energy attack, you get Paralyzed for a turn.****

****Message pops up saying: The energy travels through your body and leaves you shocked!

DESCRIPTION
Forged from rare metals and enhanced by Kam's magiscience, this shield will reshape itself to help protect the bearer even more! It's luster can reflect light attacks. Beware fire and energy attacks though!

Appearance:

It looks like the Communicant's shields, except it is silver, and has a awesome tree carved into the center circle instead of the lion.

Standard shield with nifty effects. It takes a slight loss in MRM for a 153 shield so it can be better shield in the long run. After 5 turns, it can get a max of +19 to a combat defense while having +9 to the other. [when fighting non-fire/energy/light monsters]

Main element is earth with a secondary of light. The MC goes towards the adjusting combat defenses part but I don't think that MC will be all used up for that so the shield does an additional MC effect against light monsters.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/4/2014 19:39:01 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 74
10/24/2012 17:35:15   
battlesiege15

added a nifty shield :3
AQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: battlesiege's item suggestions
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition