Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) THE DEATH GAMES!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) THE DEATH GAMES!
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/22/2012 15:19:44   
Arachnid

I honestly don't know...
I only said it because it was true...
And because it sucks being the second one to die xD

~Lady Zafara

EDIT: PAGE 3 FOR THE DEATH GAMES!

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 1/22/2012 15:20:05 >
AQW  Post #: 51
1/22/2012 15:23:22   
Goldstein

I know. I guessed fifty, then I am told to guess a low number.

But if we don't do first, who will? Doesn't matter, really. However, I think the idea that the character has to die should be dropped.
Post #: 52
1/22/2012 15:23:44   
Kinzdor

You don`t gotta die,just unable to go any further. Also I am sorry. Like I said a oversight on my part.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
1/22/2012 15:24:00   
Vector

@zafara: you won't be alone, i'm sure... but with how i'm planning with my competitor... i can only hope that he's spared, even though he won't win the whole thing
Post #: 54
1/22/2012 16:14:07   
Shadowlight1

Added a bit more to my intro.

Also, nobody really needs to die in any courses.
Unless competitors are struck by an energy blade or falls to a vacuum hole in my challenge...
~Blood Moon
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
1/23/2012 23:47:31   
Kinzdor

OK now that that is settled The games have begun!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
1/24/2012 12:18:30   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I recommend having your character's chassis ripped apart, leaving only a mangled head, Vector. That way, he can survive to be recreated/revived in a new body!... Possibly more powerful than ever. O.o

Well, I think I'll read this story an new one about now.

ACK!!! TEXT WALL OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!

*plays to the tune of Beethoven's fifth* TEN MILLION FAAAME... TEN MIL-LION FAAAAAAME; Ten million fame, ten million fame, ten million fame!

And with that nonsense in order, and with me hopefully having not made a stupid mistake, back to the Dealer.

And the "...and asks for an unbrekable sword" bit compared with the villainous one makes the heroes seemmore simple minded, and less inventive. -.-

Blackshock is assisting Trivial?!?! Why haven't I heard of this? Has this not been said on the Char Discussion page at all?

HEY! YOU TOOK CLOWN OF THE PROLOGUE!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!

Hmm... Can't concentrate enough to comment on the entirety of it, so I think I'll read Experimental and Zafara's posts right now.

Hmm.. message while trying to hide. Odd. Makes him seem nigh omniscient, almost, if you don't take into account the resources the Dealer has.

Yep, great strategy. What one might expect when you want competitors... and ones in specific you know you can make come.

Oh, you'd know if everyone were out for your head. You'd know because I'd find you wherever you were, and would hunt you untill you fail to escape my clutches or have been disabled. *semi-mischieviously smiles as if that weren't threatening at all* *sips from a cup of tea, and then motions with it while saying, "Besides, there's no reason we can't be civilized, is there? I mean, you've given me no real reason to wish to harm you, regardless."*

Well, that's a relatively silly simplistic conversation. At least you found someone to be nice to you.

Oh, the silly emotional people of the world... Mmm... calling someone a human is the equivalent of racism to some people.

Nice to see that you are trying to get yourself out of the hate-filled mess you call your life.

*whisltes the Super Mario Bros. theme song, and then checks in-game, and returns*

She's right. It's hard to be empathetic with something that has yet to have emotions whatsoever.

"The rumors were true" is an odd thing to say when his entire existance and reputation is founded on the fact that he's supposedly a half-man half-machine monster. XP

Seems that you will actually canonically have some sort of relationship with Demolicious, probably spurred on by similar situations about predudice and the way people act towards you, though I can't say if it will be necessarily romantic, yet...

Melancholic emotions making you snappy?

Hmm... I wonder how things shall work out between you, and what shall happen if she sees you all mangled from the competition...

Understandable, considering the eyes that it would be relatively easily found out, especially compounded with the knowledge of the situation with her father narrowing things down, among yet more clues.

*chuckles at the surge protector thing*

Might read Goldstein's bit later, too, as I have interests about the Illuminati's part in things, but not just now, I think.

Well, I read Trivial's part, because it was short, and it cought my eye. Makes me think he might be a weee bit arrogant.

Hmm... not red. I wonder about the dramatic entrance, and what circumstances caused her to act in such a way. Rather rude, it would seem, not knowing the details.

I'm going to ignore the nudity, for the most part, as it is understandable for a lycanthrope, though it still makes me wonder as to why she did it, and the broken window leaves her rather exposed, especially if anyone paused to look up at some lycanthrope scaling a building, for some reason.

*chuckles at the digression on her naked beauty* On a more serious note, while I understand those were her thoughts, and initial thoughts, especially stray ones, do not have to be accurate, but it still seems odd to me that Zafara would think of her as a werewolf, then, as apposed to mentally using the correct term, and I thought I might say something to that effect. Nice to have mention of her voice, by the way. That adds a layer of depth to the character that will be important to note later. Didn't enchant me into thinking she was the girl of my dreams, but I tend to look past such things, so meh.

Hmm... I understand what she means, with the promise, and the effect of being drawn into such a tournament. Obviously, I am somewhat worried, but why shouldn't I be, to some extent? I understand her level of skill and power, though, so I am less worried than I might be. lol

Might read some of the other posts on there... I think I'll check other parts of the forums, first.
DF  Post #: 57
1/24/2012 12:56:59   
Vector

ya know, drakky... there are more... shall i say, peaceful reasons for mandating his upgrade...

quote:

Hmm.. message while trying to hide. Odd.

tracker. nice guess though :P

quote:

calling someone a human is the equivalent of racism to some people.

keyword some. he just got lucky that time.

quote:

Oh, you'd know if everyone were out for your head.

doesn't mean that the half human machine knows about you, buster.

quote:

Seems that you will actually canonically have some sort of relationship with Demolicious, probably spurred on by similar situations about predudice and the way people act towards you,

really? i'd just call it 'sympathy' and come on drak... remember my other stories...?

quote:

She's right. It's hard to be empathetic with something that has yet to have emotions whatsoever

or at least yet to prove that.
Post #: 58
1/24/2012 13:50:55   
megakyle777

quote:

HEY! YOU TOOK CLOWN OF THE PROLOGUE!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!

That was pretty much out of my suggestion earlier. Clown in the prolouge I felt was a little too early for such a reveal. The fourmite Clown does have a chapter written later on before the games begin, but at this point it seems more natural.

Also, as The original Instigator of The Death Games idea, I would like to say that noone has to die, just not be able to continue, or can just indded forfiet.

...Having said that however, what kind of Death Games are they if it does not live up to the name at least once?
DF  Post #: 59
1/24/2012 13:59:32   
Vector

*gulp*

then who's decision is that to make it live up to its name?
Post #: 60
1/24/2012 15:08:25   
megakyle777

Whoever wants to do so. Like I say, noone HAS to die. I'm just saying that if noone DOES all the Death Games name is is a smart advertisement. The crowd wants blood people!
DF  Post #: 61
1/24/2012 15:40:06   
Vector

i might be able to give what the crowd wants.... but only if there's no more racing in a silly tin can
Post #: 62
1/24/2012 17:05:23   
Kinzdor

RESPECT THE BUMPER CAR! Also Vector with you`r char wouldn`t the crowd be seeing oil?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
1/24/2012 17:25:31   
Vector

maybe dealer said the crowd wants blood so i'm afraid i'm about to disappoint, either way...

or will i?
Post #: 64
1/26/2012 21:20:51   
Kinzdor

You write on how you go through the courses. I point black described the whole course,in the last chapter. Basically you have get through my course,of race track,obstacles,and traps,and get to the door! Also you don`t got to die,that was just to make it sound more dramatic. I`ll let you in on a little secret, *whispering* K won`t e die, but he won`t finish the first course. In fact if you want,you can have that you lost because you didn`t make it to the end before the bell rang. I don`t want to go first,because that will just make a wall of my posts. I shall go second!Unless you guys really think the loser should go first.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
1/26/2012 21:25:21   
Vector

you mean like a timer? interesting. still, we're all uneasy in case some events conflict with one another, among other reasons
having the loser write first suits me fine. gives the poor sucker soul a chance to write out how (s)he doesn't win
Post #: 66
1/26/2012 22:01:56   
Goldstein

I figured all the competitors needed to post about what their character is feeling before the course begins, especially since a lot of them haven't even arrived at the arena. That's why I haven't delved into the action, yet, if you're wondering.
Post #: 67
1/26/2012 22:09:52   
Kinzdor

Good idea Gold. To shed some light on Neutrality. Neutrality is a agency that works for the betterment of the city. They try to stay on the good side of the moral ladder, though if is necessary and there is no other way they will stray to the other side of the moral ladder. Though they try to do this as little as possible!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 1/26/2012 22:11:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
1/26/2012 22:18:07   
Vector

just curious... would there be any sign to even subtly indicate that segreto is part of the... group, or is he unmarked and no one would even be able to tell?
Post #: 69
1/26/2012 22:43:12   
Goldstein

He wears a pendant, of an eye. That is all.
Post #: 70
1/27/2012 0:19:46   
Kinzdor

Neutrality is so top secret I could get killed for talking about! Edit: K`s 1`st course feeling intro thing a bob is out.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 1/27/2012 16:23:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
1/27/2012 17:06:32   
Goldstein

You realize Segreto has to kill K now, yes?
Post #: 72
1/27/2012 18:05:10   
Vector

i didn't describe the first person that met the cyborg, did i? *reads over his first post*
Post #: 73
1/27/2012 18:21:41   
Kinzdor

Well K has to kill anyone who knows of Neutrality ,and it seems Segreto does the same in his little club. They both know about each other`s agency,hmm this could be interesting. Maybe later,in a different story,K and Segreto can be arch rivals! Though K doesn`t last long enough to do this in this story. Both agencies seem to have equal amount of resources and informants. Though how would Segreto know K know`s. I mean it`s not like he was listening to the transmission.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
1/27/2012 18:27:42   
Goldstein

Trust me, the Illuminati has more resources.

The entire world's, actually.
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) THE DEATH GAMES!
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition