Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: 2vs2 battles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: 2vs2 battles
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2012 7:35:10   
DeathGuard

This is the reason why I stop playing that battlemode, the unfairness on it make me stick to 1 vs 1. Yesterday I quitted 1 vs 1, and join 2 vs 2 once again and I lost just once. In one of the battles I juggernaut a lvl 31 and 32 because my partner died in two turn and deal like around 20 damage, the good thing I did win fight thanks to boosters, anyways the battlemode has changed a lot but atill I must test it and give a final conclusión about it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
2/6/2012 9:30:20   
PivotalDisorder

Rabblefroth is just trying to figure out the best way to address the matchmaking in 2v2 without adding long queue times to the format.
Post #: 27
2/6/2012 17:55:47   
goldslayer1

@psib
quote:

Rabblefroth is just trying to figure out the best way to address the matchmaking in 2v2 without adding long queue times to the format.

quote:

i think we should have 2 servers for battle modes. and 2 other servers that are regular servers like they are now.
1 server for solo battles. and another server for team and juggernaut battles.
Epicduel would benefit alot from this because it will make matches easier to find for team battle, juggernaut, and solo.
it will also help players encounter others from their battle mode in that server.

Pros:
makes matches easier to find.
allows for a greater amount of matches to be done at a faster rate.
and eventually gets more battles done in a day.

Cons:
a newbie trying to play solo in a team/jugger server?
i dont really see a anything bad about this.

as u can see, my suggestion here would solve the problem of match making.
once again to remind those that dont read, juggernaut and team battle would be in the same server.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/6/2012 17:56:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/6/2012 18:36:02   
Angels Holocaust

If we're allowed to select our partners none of this crap would ever happen again. The people are outraged because there not getting what they want, when will the staff finally fix this problem? It's been almost 3 years now and we've been going into battles with random strangers, these lower level players are usually non variums, dummies, or people with just basic weapons. This is another reason why people don't play this game as much as they should. This game is fun but there's just way too many extraneous factors that are out of our control which kills it.

Post #: 29
2/6/2012 21:21:41   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

@Angels

Non variums can be really good. So dont address to them as noobs.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/6/2012 22:05:04   
IsaiahtheMage

I can't believe I'm saying this but 2vs2 is ticking me off. Its like a Noob breeding zone. Every time I join I get a lvl 30+ with a starter weapon vs 2 full lvl 34 variums. Completely unfair. @Angels As me and others have addresed MANY times that would destroy the balance of 2vs2 and only benefit a few players. Imagine the top 2 leaderboard (2vs2) lvl 34 varium players always teaming up in 2vs2 they would be unstoppable. And a lot of people would not join 2vs2 as much because its like instant death. Also why are you adding us Non-variums to the list as if we are noobs or something?
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/6/2012 22:40:22   
Luna_moonraider

@ angles

Bad suggestion no offence unless u modify it. 4 people link and fight together and it does not count in your 2v2 record consider it as a challenge 2v2 match. this will make if easier and much more fun to battle with friends just for fun.

@ IsaiahtheMage

2v2 has been unfair since beta. most 2v2er all timers would agree with me.it has been a noob breeding zone since beta and now it is infested with super noobs of all kind because the devs fail to provide the noob/new player community with a in game tutorial. here is a list of them XD

1) AFK noob- noobs which do nothing but stand there and watch you try to kill 2 strong varium players.
2) scatter skill tree noob- this breed of noobs is the most common in the 2v2 jungle so common that everytime u click 2v2 u may have a 70% chance battling them or worse getting them as your partner.
3) copy build noob- this type of noob copies a build and does not even know how to use the build.
4) the NO HEAL noob- noob which refuses to heal.
5) The Dc noob- this breed of noob is very unpredictable so watch out for them XD
6)And the most feared NOOB the varium noob naw just jk hehehehhe XD

well there are 5 types(exclude the last 1 just added that for fun, joy and laughter) of noobs in total the devs must some how tackle/eliminate them. most can easily be eliminated if the devs make a in game tutorial.yet i wonder y the devs still did not make a in game tutorial.

@Death

o.O yeah missed the low hp and high def/resis noobs XD thx for pointing them out.

7)also not forgetting 140+ hp noobs which do not have any def 140 hp and the rest to support and str.
8) stubborn noobs------> now this type of noobs cant be helped. y cause i sometimes talk to the noobs and give them advice on their builds if they are receptive i will arrange to meet them somewhere and further help them if the go STFU on me i know that they cant be helped.
9) receptive noobs - this types of noobs can be helped reason mentioned above

well we can actually put the all under this category:

Noobs which do not know what build to use in 2v2

the devs should make a link to the forums build section in game and more links to ed wiki in game. this should really help those noobs unless they have a thick skull and are stubborn and do not want to click the help links and any help from any1.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 2/6/2012 23:09:48 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 32
2/6/2012 22:55:02   
DeathGuard

@Luna: Give some moré credits to 2 vs 2 varium noobs like me X__X hahaha xD Is true what you say, some people still don't realizr you need hig hp to survive the three first turns in a battle at 2 vs 2, by the way you missed a 6th noob type: a noob that think that he has unbreakable def and res and has only 50 hp >.> A tutorial should be starter right away so Carpe Diem Devs
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
2/7/2012 0:16:50   
Lord Nub

2v2 + Ally Link = New Mode = Less congestion and would clear up the current mode since most full 34 varium

players would be partnering up for the newer mode. I'm sure player requests such as this will be out just as soon as tournys and group chat, that is, by the time most of us quit this game.

Also, I wish I could get the noobs because all I'm currently getting are dummy accounts and the mentally challenged.

Sorry but who clicks 2v2 then doesn't take a single turn? You have to physically click it....you don't just appear out of thin air....

*Clicks 2v2* "Oh look.....a birdie....hello birdie, want to play wif me?"

< Message edited by Lord Nub -- 2/7/2012 0:20:02 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/7/2012 2:52:48   
PivotalDisorder

no-one is seriously suggesting adding link up to the current 2v2 mode right? [obviously Angels is, but worst kind of player to get a "balanced" suggestion from]

I like Golds idea about having a 2v2 and 1v1 server, then Rabblefroth could reduce the gap between teams to just 2 levels and it wouldn't have an impact on
the queue. also Juggernauts queue would be reduced and that would improve that game mode for sure.

@Lord Nub: I always say "why do they click 2v2 then run away from computer, screaming like a girl" lol...usually gets a few laughs before they pwn my ass.

< Message edited by psibertus -- 2/7/2012 2:58:54 >
Post #: 35
2/7/2012 7:52:03   
midnight assassin

2v2 is getting a bit irritating because imagine your partner a merc with MAX SURGICAL only having 40+ energy. Seriously they need to add also decision making tutorial to shut the mouths of no heal noobs. And yeah they need to add a guide on how to make a build

< Message edited by midnight assassin -- 2/7/2012 7:54:55 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/7/2012 7:55:43   
PivotalDisorder

^^ I am working on an Ungame guide :) will be part comedy, part serious. when I have enough of it ready I'm gonna post a topic
and let others contribute to the idea. just need to finish off my wiki and then I'll work on it again.

< Message edited by psibertus -- 2/7/2012 7:57:10 >
Post #: 37
2/7/2012 7:59:18   
xxmirxx

Angels Holocaust your absolutely correct I 100 percent agree with you I believe 100 percent game would be much better.
AQ Epic  Post #: 38
2/7/2012 8:07:28   
Sageofpeace

i support ally link but only if is

Ally vs Ally
Post #: 39
2/7/2012 8:19:52   
PivotalDisorder

yeah that's what I always said ^^ would mean we could host 2v2 tournaments.
Post #: 40
2/7/2012 8:32:41   
Sageofpeace

^ i haven't though of that but yes they could do that it be great, and if is such a bother to separate regular 2 vs 2 from ally 2 vs 2 they could always created a 2 vs 2 tournament mode on George Low it make more sense since his place look like the perfect place to host a fight.

Like Juggernaut mode or Boss mode

were you have to click a button

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 2/7/2012 8:44:43 >
Post #: 41
2/7/2012 8:38:47   
xxmirxx

quote:

@ angles Bad suggestion no offence unless u modify it. 4 people link and fight together and it does not count in your 2v2 record consider it as a challenge 2v2 match. this will make if easier and much more fun to battle with friends just for fun
Luna I don't understand you wanna fix 2vs2 but you wouldn't even give thought how improve game. Well I had another idea were we have 2vs2 npc yes count as win at least then 2vs2 would be fun and we see alot more higher levels joining 2vs2 random matches. I don't know if anyone knows this but Angels Holocaust was first to do npc as random 1vs1 and now look at now.
AQ Epic  Post #: 42
2/7/2012 10:55:50   
Luna_moonraider

@ mir

yes i want balance in 2v2 but i do not want npcs because npc can be easily abused and how the hell do u battle a 2v2 npc do u get a random partner or people need to click npc at the same time or do u link with a friend. i dont like the idea of 2v2 because 1) faction can get 2 wins easy y because eg me and new hope are buddies/faction mate we link and we kill 1 npc that is= to 2 faction 2v2 wins. 2) brainwash can be abused by varium players 3)making an ally link mode for 2v2 is bad because varium will link with other varium players and no varium players are well left in the dust in the some how meet E.g. Miraged+sha 2nd mage. i m sure u dont like vsing 2 super pro varium players in 2v2 the link mode will make the 2v2 even more unbalanced.
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
2/7/2012 10:57:29   
Cookielord12

Yes i want balance in 2v2 because its the only way to get away from 1v1 (no varium and not willing to waste credits on juggernaut)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/7/2012 11:00:29   
Luna_moonraider

@ cookielord

come on 20k credits can be gotten in 1 week or so and u call this a waste of credits the silver card was 50k btw(got scamed and wasted 50k credits on it) the price dropped some how idk y.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
2/7/2012 11:02:35   
xxmirxx

Hmmm what about this u get 1 non varium partner and 1 varium partner and they make level difference 3 levels difference and if you get weapons below 15 levels difference of your current level you can't into go battle. If person either runs or disconnect it doesn't count as lose or win. but person who either runs or disconnect has to wait 5 minutes before playing again and they take lose. What do you think now luna and everyone else?

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 2/7/2012 11:11:35 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 46
2/7/2012 11:03:24   
Cookielord12

Considering i need an aux yea it is a waste of credits
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
2/7/2012 11:05:04   
midnight assassin

@Luna
Getting 20k can depend on your level + gear but for me it's possible to get 20k in a week since I can get 14k within 3-4 days.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/7/2012 11:08:24   
Cookielord12

i get around 2-3k a day
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
2/7/2012 11:14:42   
Luna_moonraider

@ cookielord

ok...yeah if dont have a aux your right bout wasting credits

@ mir

1)wth 15 lvl thingy is nonsense then i will never be able to equip mjolnir once the lvl cap reaches lvl 38 considering mjolnir is the best stat giving class specific for merc/tlm i would never agree with your 15 lvl difference gap rule.

2)as for making 1 varium+non varium idea the varium players will never agree to this because varium is suppose to give them advantage not burden to carry a non varium in 2v2(even tough sometimes the non varium carry the varium player and some non varium can carry themselves). yeah i sound evil but yeah most varium have this mindset "i payed for the game the y the hell do i need to carry a non varium which could even make me lose" will be in their minds.so gr8 idea but i think it is not suitable because u know our varium community the spend tons to get a decent advantage.

3)5 min penalty for dcing is good

4)3 lvl difference have already been suggested

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 2/7/2012 11:20:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: 2vs2 battles
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition