Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/4/2012 17:55:09   
Slayer Hades

Good as long as it's purposeful Good.
Lawful as long as it's a grim kind of lawful-- Inquisitor-esque.
Not Evil, because "MUH, MUH, MUH DURRHURR, EEEEEVIL LELELELELE, KILL MUH MUH UNDEAD LEL SEPULCHURE"
Not Chaotic because it's basically Evil, just with a different name and artwork.
Post #: 201
12/8/2012 12:05:41   
bobtehnoob

IRL I'm a mix of Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil, so...
Probably one or the other.
Post #: 202
12/8/2012 12:25:35   
Doom The Hedgehog

A mix of Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil would probably lean towards a True Neutral. Or perhaps a Chaotic Neutral.

@Slayer
A grim Lawful could be anything but seems to lean towards A Chaotic Good. Chaotic doesn't have to be evil. Just...chaotic. You could be Chaotic Good(doing things for a good purpose but acting on instinct for EVERYTHING always acting on a whim). A Chaotic Evil(Same as chaotic good but doing evil things). Or a Chaotic Neutral(Same as good but you know...neutral)

I hope we can be more specific with our alignment.
Like you know...

Lawful Good(Artix for example. Warlic. Guardians)
Neutral Good(Probably someone like Nythera.)
Chaotic Good(Cysero. Obviously. Lionfang.)

Lawful Neutral(Tomix)
True Neutral(J6)
Chaotic Neutral(Zorbok. He can be good. And he can be evil. Awethur perhaps?)

Lawful Evil(Sepulchure.Gravelyn)
Neutral Evil(Dage. Miltonius. Nulgath. Antiguardian.)
Chaotic Evil(Drakath. The Galin. Carnax. Kathool)

You know i'm not so sure where to place Tomix or Nythera. I had J6 as Lawful Neutral but I felt he's more of a True Neutral so I changed him. I'm thinking of putting Nythera in Tomix's spot.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 203
12/8/2012 17:07:51   
Slayer Hades

@Doom
I'm just mildly disgruntled at what Evil and Chaos have become. They've essentially become what I mentioned previously. Mostly because of their supporters, but the supporters make the faction, so...
Also, "A grim Lawful could be anything but seems to lean towards A Chaotic Good" denies the purpose of being Lawful, which is opposite of Chaos. In AQW, the Inquisitor was Lawful. He purged all evil and chaos to serve Order.
Post #: 204
12/8/2012 19:23:09   
Fallen Crest

I'll be an Equilibrium. Balance, and mix of Light and Dark. ;)

(If that's even possible, of course haha)
AQW  Post #: 205
12/9/2012 9:10:12   
Skurge
The Dealer

I just found out my main character is a -45.

Sounds good! I'm evil, wahahaha!

Cheers!
-S
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 206
12/9/2012 9:20:30   
OverlordCody

I would probably be neutral.
AQW  Post #: 207
12/9/2012 16:21:33   
UnderSoul

quote:

Original by Doom the Hedgehog
Chaotic Evil(Drakath. The Galin. Carnax. Kathool)

Isn't The'Galin more lawful, considering how he despises Chaos and said that people who fight for Unity in AQ have served him?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 208
12/9/2012 17:07:10   
Doom The Hedgehog

@Under
Ah how could I forget.

@Slayer
Well yes but Lawful doesn't always mean following the law. It could mean just being honorable,prideful,chivalrous. Besides the way I see it. A grim lawful is a darker kind of good. And someone whos Chaotic Good would intend to do or actually do good things but they would do it on instinct or on a whim or...go about it the wrong way. Which is in its own right a darker kind of good. Just because its chaotic good doesn't mean its like a Drakath kind of chaos. Now if it was a Chaotic Evil however thats a different story. You know...some people would most likely be either a Lawful Evil or a Chaotic Good.

@Fallen
Isn't that like a neutral?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 209
12/9/2012 22:35:20   
Slayer Hades

@Doom
In my opinion, Lawful's always been more of a Code Geass Brittania kind of Lawful. People are either following orders or are doing things for civilisation.
Post #: 210
12/10/2012 16:15:55   
Ultyrul

Considering on how one may take the side of the other, it is common nature for me to remain as neutral as possible to gain both possible benefits available in doing so. However I would also most likely achieve more flaws than advancements in doing so. As such I can see myself aligning my Oversoul to the forces of "evil", mainly due to the fact that of "evil" has more benefactors that I could obtain for my own ends that "good" often offers, including better bodies, resources, armies, etc. as proven time and time again in the other Games. Albeit often evil loses even in the face of complete and total victory due to some sort of final assault or battle that wins the die (again and again and again). But since we are players and not scripted characters that barrier is swept aside. I will align myself with "evil" but in doing so I will at least be honorable and fair (if not cold) in my actions. In basic for those RPG players I will be "lawfully evil".
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 211
12/10/2012 16:19:45   
Tally

Dang, guess I won't be able to catch 'em all anymore. If I had to pick a side, might as well pick evil. Can't bring myself to be a hero xD
DF MQ  Post #: 212
12/13/2012 16:38:59   
The Mango

I would just wait and see what the characters on each side seem like and if theres a special thing for good or evil then just check it out first.But I would choose evil because their characters are always beast.
AQW  Post #: 213
12/14/2012 0:14:21   
zentrix321

most of evil alignment is SG's
Post #: 214
12/14/2012 8:50:23   
strexze

Hmmm can evil or good rank -XX / +XX possed neutral soul?
AQW Epic  Post #: 215
12/15/2012 11:57:27   
zentrix321

3 v.s. 3

EPIC FIGHT

example:
Paladin(good) ___ Voidknight(evil)
Pactonal Knight(good) \ / |__ Shadowpikeman(evil)
Pikeman(good) \/ . __| . Blade Skeleton(evil)

my option is like a WAR or battle between GOOD and EVIL
fighting by 6 players in one area and time so it means... ONLINE!! xD
this could be FUN for GUILD option and Good and evil alignment.
Post #: 216
12/21/2012 0:46:43   
brat66

just cause the dark side has cake doesnt mean there going to share with you but i agree evil is better

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 217
12/23/2012 13:14:09   
mr. twister

What about neutral?

LAME HERO! :3
AQW Epic  Post #: 218
12/23/2012 13:28:19   
Zanzibaarus

Ugh, someone removed the Alignment Chart with characters!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 219
12/28/2012 6:12:33   
joshjm1

I am a big fan of lich's undead wielders of frost and death magic, and does anybody think that is what would be allied with the light to preserve the world i for one think not so evil would be my choice.
AQW  Post #: 220
12/31/2012 18:47:37   
Soda Pop

Definitely Evil or Neutral. Being a "good hero" is so cliche. I hope we'll at least be able to make some "evil" choices, and it's not just choosing between characters wearing black and red or white and gold.

Also: How do you gain or lose karma or whatever? I just started and have no idea what I'm doing.

< Message edited by Soda Pop -- 12/31/2012 18:48:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 221
1/2/2013 8:52:00   
TitanDragonLord

I'd be chaotic good, just because being a 'true hero' just becomes boring after 8385 games.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 222
1/2/2013 20:27:46   
almanac01

Chaotic good.
It's just so BEAUTIFUL.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 223
1/2/2013 22:29:55   
Soda Pop

Neutral.
AQW Epic  Post #: 224
1/3/2013 18:05:10   
Labyth
Banned

I like for my favorite type of people or sides would be evil that has turned good or someone evil who has evil power but does good things like a demon who sides with humans his power are evil but he does good u cannot call him neutral cause he has side he protects or people who are on a side that he loves and protects i sound bit like corney but that what i like i think u would classified it as

EVIL KING WHO DOES GOOD DEEDS

< Message edited by Labyth -- 1/3/2013 18:08:18 >
Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition