Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 32«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2012 17:57:38   
Arachnid

*Scarecrow walks up to a robot*
Well hum diddly doo! What a cute robot! Hee hee hee...
*Begins to disassemble robot*
Claw...head...gear...Ah! A AA battery! Just what I was looking for.
Thank you mr. robot!
Say hello to Iron man for me! Hee hee hee...

~Lady Zafara
SCARECROW LIKES PAGE 10!
AQW  Post #: 226
2/16/2012 18:23:45   
Kinzdor

Um what kind of robot was it? One of Voldo`s bio hazards or one of my killbots?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 227
2/16/2012 18:31:12   
Arachnid

Oh, but what's the difference between one toy and another? All I needed was a AA battery.
Couldn't have stolen one, now could I?
No, no. I FOUND one. In a killbot.
COMPLETELY legal.

~Lady Zafara SCARECROW, I SAY!
AQW  Post #: 228
2/16/2012 19:35:23   
star screamer

You turning into a little loon now?
Or is Scarecrow a completely different character? Don't matter.
More fun either way!
AQW  Post #: 229
2/16/2012 20:02:31   
Jessa K

Jae! You're back too! *happy dance*
AQW  Post #: 230
2/16/2012 20:23:09   
PallyKnight

I was thinking today, long and hard...Should I quit? I think I've stayed my welcome, I can't write proper stories so I can't get my character correct...So indeed...
DF AQW  Post #: 231
2/16/2012 21:39:52   
delta blitz

^ don't leave overcast I just started figuring out how to mix and match the power list you sent me >.<
At least stay long enough to see your part in my current story *I make no promises that I'm even halfway done with my story and that your character is appearing very soon*
Also you will be miss just as jae was missed and ancient, war pro and grey is heavily missed T.T

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 2/16/2012 21:40:56 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 232
2/16/2012 22:46:49   
Shadowlight1

Cool, I got a chain whip today. This was actually one of Eclipse's favorite weapons in my mental fanfic so I'm glad I can use one in-game.

Yes, mental fanfic. I don't have the time or patience to actually write so I just think it.

*Charges chain with plasma*

This'll be fun.

On a separate note, AQ3D is coming up soon. Are you guys going to have the same names in that game? I'm considering going by something else.
~Eclipse

Edit: To celebrate the sequel to one of my favorite Marvel Heroe's movie, I'm dressing as Ghost Rider
Take a look

Too bad there aren't any flaming skulls

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 2/16/2012 23:03:35 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 233
2/16/2012 22:53:39   
Vector

i'd rather wait until AE puts their feet on the ground first
Post #: 234
2/17/2012 2:01:22   
primalvoldo

*Stares at Destrous as the claw marks disappear, the ChaotiVoid vines disinfect any infections that may have occured from the slashes*

"No I didn't underestimate you Destrous, I just wanted to see if you liked the popcorn..."

"Disappointing, I made that popcorn to be delicious....Well since your not going to be gentle I'm afarid I'm going to have to be rough..."

*Voldo blasts a ball of dark energy into the sky and a mirrored version of Destrous appears, black and purple energy flows around the copy and its eyes glowing with black and purple aura*

"If your that powerful why not see if you can beat yourself?"

"Now back to Experimental, since your not answering me how about one of my suggestions, Unit S.m0K3 show him the information of "Power: Blinding Crimson"

Unit S.m0K3: "Yes sir,"

*Shows a Hologram information sheet of Blinding Crmson*

Blinding Crimson: A big crimson energy pulse that blinds the opponent for 30 seconds

"Now would you like that or not?"

*See's the Scarecrow take out the batteries of one of the robots*

"Heh, I like how that straw man rolls, reminds me of a Honey Badger, they just take what they want and don't give anything in the world if they are bitten by a cobra or stung by bee's, I've always had a thing for scarecrows, he might keep all those pesky birds away Heh heh heh"

@Dealer

Thing is, Experimental and the Twins never did anything. I havn't done anything big yet so I'm starting here.

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/17/2012 2:14:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 235
2/17/2012 8:30:40   
Vector

*does not respond to S.m0K3*
Post #: 236
2/17/2012 8:36:16   
megakyle777

Ah Voldo, you never need to do anything big. Typical Villain Mindset, wanting to do big things. WHile I may not like Clown he's right in a respect: We DO think along certain same lines. Still, I profit out of it, so I can't complain.
DF  Post #: 237
2/17/2012 8:41:59   
Immortales
Banned

Quick Thought
how'd you uhmm allow people to comment on your work?

Thanks below

< Message edited by Immortales -- 2/17/2012 9:27:44 >
Post #: 238
2/17/2012 8:49:16   
Vector

make a discussion thread over at works discussion and make a new topic there
Post #: 239
2/17/2012 9:22:42   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I love honey badgers. :)

(Find Golden Earring's song known as "Twilight Zone"; Listen to it on Youtube)

*Destrous turns his body, to deflect a L.A.S.E.R. from a shoulder-mounted energy cannon, while spinning into a leg sweep; Their claws clash in the air, as the copy twists his body in the middle of bounding over the sweep*

"Didn't think you'd go down so easily, either," Destrous responded, as he stopped his turn with his hand, and burst into the air at super speed. *twisting around, he impacts the copy's chin with the tip of his foot, as a feigned punch is easily dodged by the doppelgänger, which skids to a stop on the ground with a perverse smile and his eerie eyes gleaming*

*changing directing mid-air, he rockets towards his copy, who knocks him to the ground with a well-placed blow to his chin, ducking under the incoming blow*

Hehe... *Destrous deflects off of the ground and uses a wall to rebound, back at his opponent, who was gracefully charging at its enemy's location*

*as they clash, they both claw their opponent, Destrous being hit on the shoulder, while cutting into his opponent's face, and then cutting him across the back with his other hand, as the passed one another*

*Destrous scowls as electricity arcs over the healing wound*

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/17/2012 9:36:57 >
DF  Post #: 240
2/17/2012 12:18:25   
star screamer

You know what Overcast.... NO!
Ha ha!

Nice outfit eclipse, too bad your head's not alight.

Expect more of me... and less of me...
But don't you all worry, because if you need me...
I just might be watching... HA HA HA!

Oh and as I promised Drakkoniss... the final end of Star Screamer!
*uses ring to create a clone then shoots it in the face*
Ha ha! Gotcha!
AQW  Post #: 241
2/17/2012 13:06:01   
delta blitz

PAHAHAHA it's so fun to watch you guys fight, heck I would join in but I'm enjoying the maddness. (Also I've decided not to do another death game chapter as of yet)

~Chaos of Loneliness
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 242
2/17/2012 16:32:16   
Kinzdor

That scarecrow reminds me of Clown!

*there is a beam of glowing light and Darkness comes down from his spaceship were he has been controlling his robots with blueprints in hand* My robots don`t use double A`s! Mabye it was one of the new androids I am testing. For now I shall give us the edge. *sits on a rock and enters the minds of everyone around him*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 243
2/17/2012 16:51:30   
Arachnid

Speaking as the person behind Lady Zafara, and the new Scarecrow...
Or, should I say, Scarekrow.
Copyright, and all that. Now it has a 'k' in it.
Brand new character, straight out of the ovens!
AQW  Post #: 244
2/17/2012 17:02:16   
Sir Night

Hmm, does Scarekrow have a bag of dust that he uses to bring out his opponent's fears?
Post #: 245
2/17/2012 17:07:50   
Arachnid

Now why, oh why would I need some little ol dust to scare my enemies?
Am I not scary enough?
Well, we should fix that...Hee hee hee...

I need to find a AAA battery...
*See an android*
Ah! Perfect!
*Begins to disassemble*
I wonder if it would go faster if I dropped a grenade in there...

~SCAREKROW WUZ HEER!
AQW  Post #: 246
2/17/2012 17:17:30   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

Cool, I got a chain whip today. This was actually one of Eclipse's favorite weapons in my mental fanfic so I'm glad I can use one in-game.

Yes, mental fanfic. I don't have the time or patience to actually write so I just think it.

Lolz, idk why I found that particularly funny...but tis nothing wrong with using your imagination btw ;)

Tyvm Jessa-chan!^^

Also I do not like scarecrows...period .-.
AQW  Post #: 247
2/17/2012 17:39:31   
primalvoldo

*Watching Destrous vs Destrous*

"Heh, the copy is doing better then the Carnage Dragons did, I got to remind myself to use a mirrored version of my enemies more often"

*Back to Experimental

"Now your being very rude Experimental, I bet if I asked to put in some Kill code coordinates to self destruct yourself you wouldn't even reply to that, now there's nothing wrong with speaking, either a yes or a no to the upgrade...."

"I saw a pretty cool scarecrow today, wonder what would happen if that lifeless figurehead got the blessing of life and ChaotiVoid....."

Btw welcome back Jae good to have ya

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/17/2012 17:52:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 248
2/17/2012 18:52:13   
Vector

i don't need anything... except for everyone to just leave us alone for once *something about his voice seems rather solemn*
Post #: 249
2/17/2012 19:08:07   
primalvoldo

"Are you sure?, strange heroes, they complain about you doing bad stuff and when you do something good they don't want to hear about it...."

"This is your last chance for the new ability, going once....going twice...."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 32«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition