Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 32«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/13/2012 14:41:49   
3 Vandoren

Buh-bye, Drakkoniss.
*puts on Romancer(1) robes* It's odd how I dislike people and romance, but I love Valentine's Day! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, here, so everyone prepared to be attacked by pink and red, from Necro.

(1) Hydromancer, Pyromancer, Romancer... GET IT?! HAHAHAHAAA!

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 2/13/2012 14:42:11 >

Post #: 176
2/13/2012 16:44:53   
Kinzdor

I love romance and Valentines day. *pulls out a bundle of purple roses* Now I shall keep my promise made during Smashmas on what I would do on this heart filled day. *goes to the Skulldeep Bar and try`s to pick up chicks*

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/13/2012 16:45:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 177
2/13/2012 16:50:09   
star screamer

St. Valentines day...
Could a demonic clown like myself find love?
Bah, I'm taken for...
Who is this lucky person?
Chaos and comedy of course...
oh and murder... cold blooded murder...
AQW  Post #: 178
2/13/2012 16:55:30   
3 Vandoren

Who needs love? Love is a weakness, a short-coming... Love is like nasty cough, or, better yet, the hiccups. And the hiccups I plan on not getting! So I'm never going to drink soda or eat to fast. *points at a brick wall* He gets what I'm saying.

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 2/13/2012 16:56:23 >
Post #: 179
2/13/2012 17:04:24   
Goldstein

So I posted in the Death Games.

Yay?!
Post #: 180
2/13/2012 17:30:59   
Shadowlight1

Drakkoniss is right about the lightning. I just didn't feel like elaborating.

What I meant is that I absorbed the plasma energy produced by the storm. Lightning really isn't plasma itself.

*creates a gravitational distortion that causes the storm to fade*

No need for rain on Valentine's Day.
There's actually a girl I like irl but I'm too shy to tell her.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 181
2/13/2012 18:08:53   
Kinzdor

I feel you`r pain Shadowlight! Also I have re wittered the final chapter (plus epilogue) of Darkness King over and over. I just can`t seem to get it to a way I like. So THERE SHALL BE NO PROPER FINAL CHAPTER! Though I will give you the drift of the chapter: Darkness King and Accelerator fight,Accelerator is about to desultory him when he is saved by Omnicorp. The Dealer brings up the point that almost every hero in Herospire is now want`s to destroy Darkness King. The Dealer manages to convince that the best way is to still low and be a teacher at his school of villainy. Darkness King takes the job and then becomes Professor King. The tweed jacket wearing teacher of Evil Warfare and Takeover 101. As well as the mentor to young villain Purple Pulse. Also I shall be takeing a break from HS story's (besides the Death Games) and working on my AQ fanfic.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/13/2012 18:16:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 182
2/13/2012 19:10:32   
Arachnid

Really hope they release valentine's day stuff...
The daily shop has been pretty cool, I just wish the items stayed .-.

Hee hee hee...Yes...

...Who are you?

I'm just a little scarecrow...Just ignore me...Hee hee hee...

Now, speaking as the person behind Lady Zafara, I think I know why Gray and Clown's stories are so good (aside from their amazing writing skills).
They have solid characters. Unchanging. No new powers or anything. We know who they are, and what they can do (to an extent).
That's the problem I have. My character is two races with a lot of powers. I need a good solid character. Plus I need an alt on my acc xD
I hope to accomplish this with this new character, who, like Clown, is based a little bit off of a batman villain.
I think you can guess who.

I'll write my chapter for the Death Games...not today. =/

~Lady Zafara

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 183
2/13/2012 19:27:11   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... Personally, I like the character of Lady Zafara, even without taking into account the love I have for you. Makes for a very interesting and versitile person, and leads to interesting questions about the morality and background behind her.

Has Syrena found Amorina, I wonder?

Anyway... I am looking foreward to seeing just how this Scarcrow thing works out.
DF  Post #: 184
2/13/2012 19:28:44   
Clown the Jester

Why thankyou M'Dear...I do feel a story can only be as good as it's characters are...

Its amazing what kinda characters people feel connections to.

A serial killer harlequin and a vigilante in a black mask who hunts criminals with brutal intent...

Heh heh heh....

Admit it folks...I'm not the only sick one here...

No matter how hard you all try....You can't look away.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 185
2/13/2012 19:32:09   
Question Mark?

Oh by the way, while Clown did start the case file writing trend, he was not the first to make one for his character. I've had mine since last year. (Okay, he's the first to make one that got updated...) I'm working on something very interesting for it, but I'll post the link later, when it's finished. I do believe that I've finally got Thursday down. Integrating him into the mythos of my novel probably helped a bit. What Arachnid said is quite true, for the most part, and I think that things with Thursday are going to go in mind-shattering new directions. Literally.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 186
2/13/2012 19:44:59   
Vector

check yer inbox, clown. i pm'd you the info for my casefile thing
Post #: 187
2/13/2012 20:34:33   
delta blitz

I like the fact that you guys all have very solid characters even though you guys seems to be making it up as you go (which is different from my case where I have had all of my character actions and stories planned out from when I first started playing video games and watching anime years agos). Though my writing style is alot different from clown and grey I do find that my stories work in the way that I present them ( Just as I think almost everyone who writes does a better job then me when it comes to certain things). The only thing I truly think I do a superior job in (personal taste wise) is the dark past to bright future character trait. I mean I can actually qoute how many times people have wrote about the dark and morid lives and things that I put my characters through or have them do (but I won't as I'm feeling lazy after writing two new chapters to my new story).

Anyway what do you guys think of my character (the once zero energy being but now white chaos energy being HS one)? Do I oversell him or is he exactly how you expect him to be thanks to his past?

(goes into character)

I think I shall write a chapter into death games myself....and I'll make it one you guys will never forget <)O(>....................<(O)>
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
2/13/2012 23:27:27   
Goldstein

Hey, new pirate chapter. Yargh!
Post #: 189
2/14/2012 1:41:16   
Jessa K

Yay, something to read!

I should have a new chapter out in my own fanfic sometime tomorrow; this will be the 5th chapter.

AQW  Post #: 190
2/14/2012 3:34:18   
primalvoldo

Replied to Vector's PM, hoping for the RP to continue...

and Drakkoniss, that makes sense, sorry for overlooking it, it was also probably stupid of me rewinding time, I could've used the containment orb while he was running after the Capturebot....might need to improvise on how to trap the Twins again after Destrous releasing them.

But even if this RP will continue or not, the Dealers dart will still have happend.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 191
2/14/2012 4:26:52   
Zeuzt

It's valentine's in my country and it sucks seeing one overrated
Day!!!

*storm clouds appear again*
*sees drakkonis cutting the head of his worker*
"pah!.. valentines I don't even get how a martyr turned into a love day."
Post #: 192
2/14/2012 4:33:55   
megakyle777

Well, while I myself will no longer attack those two or the holiday, I'm willing to give a 30% discount today for those who attempt to overthrow the holiday. However, I will be busy so you will need to raise this with my secutary.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/14/2012 5:43:43 >
DF  Post #: 193
2/14/2012 6:34:08   
Kinzdor

Dealer way do you hate Valentine`s day? I mean ya you have no one to love but you could always commercialize the holiday! (Sell stuff like Omnicorp valentines, flowers, and etc)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 194
2/14/2012 7:11:09   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

What an amusing day...HEE HEE! Love it...heh heh. Wait...love? THATS A JOKE! HEE HEE HEE!

Ah...heh heh heh.

I like this holiday...lost of chocolate to eat...heh heh..and lost of couples to slay. HEE HEE! Maybe I'll cut out their hearts and fuse em together. Heh heh heh...that sounds romantic doesn't it?

HOO HOO HOO!

Thats one for the killing, and the blood spilling...and those who shall decay.

Tell me Drakkoniss....are you excited to see your Valentine? HOO HOO! Got her something nice? Heh heh....or did you forget? OH DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT OLD FRIEND! If you didn't get her something...well....I'm sure my gift will be more than satisfactory...HEE HEE!

She should be recieveinging it any moment..

HOO HOO HOO HOO!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 195
2/14/2012 10:33:36   
3 Vandoren

Greetings and happy Valentine's Day, everyone! May pink, red, and fiery DOOOM! rain down upon all of your heads, in vast quantities! HAHAHAHAHAAA! *Disappears in a cloud of hearts and pink smoke*
Post #: 196
2/14/2012 11:32:07   
delta blitz

Well without my princess I don't have a valentine....I mean she's a married wo....I mean she is busy living her life and I haven't been in touch with her. Oh how I loathe this hoilday....talking about the joy of having a love one to cherish....Bah...being alone isn't so bad...no one to tell you what to do...you don't have to buy yourself presents...you can have a lovely chat with yourself......
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 197
2/14/2012 12:11:25   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You can't do that, Zeuzt. Canonically speaking, it is impossible for me to have done that to anyone but you, because, as I explained, but you eithert ignored or overlooked, my character has the ability to see the true nature of things while looking at them. He would have known it was you, and cannot be fooled by illusions. I therefore refuse to accept your statement in your post, as to my character killing said worker.

I do enjoy chocolate. :)

Well, Dealer, I have decided to continue with my plan concerning you, anyway. At the stroke of midnight (in the time zone we are in, of course), however, she shall be returned to the past without memories intact, concerning what has occured this day. She will also be immortal for the duration of the day, in case someone wants to be a jerk, or something... Anywho... *focuses on the Dealer's location, and his wife appears on the floor in a flash of light*
DF  Post #: 198
2/14/2012 12:17:17   
3 Vandoren

I agree with Drakkoniss. He did, indeed, state that he can "see the true nature of things."
Thass like ignoring someones move in tic-tac-toe, and instead moving into that square. It's just... it's just not right...
Post #: 199
2/14/2012 12:39:47   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Reminds me of someone playing Battleship ALWAYS saying the other player misses, no matter where they aim. XD
DF  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 32«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition