Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 32«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2012 10:01:31   
Shadowlight1

*Wakes up and sees Zuezt standing on the Moon's surface outside.*

Ah, so I'm not crazy.
*Walks outside while still in pajamas, sneaks behind Zeuzt, and blasts him with a gravity blast so strong that he flies towards the Earth at insane speed. He lands on top of Clown and both are plowed into the ground.*

Heh, nice aim, right?
Anyways, I have a sign saying "No Loitering" in my frontyard, so keep that in mind next time.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
2/12/2012 10:02:46   
megakyle777

Errr, Kinz, I thought Voldo had them. Look earlier.

But if you do, let em go. I've done what was needed.
DF  Post #: 127
2/12/2012 10:05:57   
Vector

*sees the capture bot with the twins and runs after it*
Post #: 128
2/12/2012 10:13:01   
Arachnid

*Follows after the cyborg, in the shadows*

~Lady Zafara

EDIT: You know...For story purposes, I think we should name the planet that HS is on...At least until AE finally does.

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 2/12/2012 11:47:20 >
AQW  Post #: 129
2/12/2012 11:48:15   
Jessa K

O_o I'm gone for like 12 hours... And when I come back there are five more pages.
AQW  Post #: 130
2/12/2012 13:05:22   
Kinzdor

Um Zafara I am pretty sure it is based on Earth. Also Dealer he did capture them using the capture bot I loaned him. They were caged allredy I just told the bot to run away with them.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/12/2012 13:07:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
2/12/2012 13:21:26   
Arachnid

I know it's based one Earth, but it isn't Earth.
My point stands.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 132
2/12/2012 13:27:18   
Kinzdor

No I think it is Earth.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
2/12/2012 13:43:46   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I am wondering if that poisonous cloud of gas within the Lion house is of a relatievly easily condensing aerisol variety, if the furniture has been effected/covered in poisonous materials, and if it can be absorbed through the skin, which I am guessing would probably be a yes, in liquid form. ._.

I find it odd that the Biohazards are not firing more ranged weapons, as many of them have guns...

Also, I think I may buy the Lions a new house, after this... I mean, that's quite a bit of destruction, and I know them. *shrugs* Meh, I'm rich enough not to care about the expenses too much.

This is why I would have shot the hounds, by the way.

Oh, and I had already realized the danger of the toxigens, which is one of the major reasons I warned of danger at all.

I like that Voldo is going all out. Makes it look like Experimental can't hope to win, which is nice, considering the numbers. Makes for an interesting situation.

/me imagines that Experimental is quite beat up, now, and could need extremely heavy repairs, afterwords.

What did you ever do to him? Be a danger to the success of his future plans, along with the fact that he is a mixed being of chaos and void would be my guess. Tends to effect the logic, every once in a while.

As I said, he decided to attack the Twins because an opportunity presented itself for advancement of his reputation, among other things. He also wanted to, frankly. Sometimes people don't need too much reason for such things.

... And how does such a hate virus only effect their feelings towards a single person?

Well, Dealer, if you wish to continue, regardless of what I have been saying I plan/have done, so be it, but I DO find it odd that you have not responded to my plan at all...

Hmmm... Kilbots with different features? O.o

/me imagines Experimental's claw only being able to just barelt penetrate the Killbot's armor, and not get into the deeper parts of it, because 3.5 tons (ON A FIST!) would imply it was extremely large

XD

Oh, how ridiculous it standing down so soon is... You do know Atroxia and Artisa should be half the city away by now, right? I mean, they were already knocked out...

Seems he did! :D

lol

Actually, Dealer, Voldo put them in the capture bot.

Yeah, I count it as earth, too. ._. It DOES have continents that look the same...

*teleports behind of the Capture Bot, covered in gore* Excuse me, I don't believe those royal beasts are yours. *slashes it down the back, while twisting around to the cage, then slices the bars open and grabs the occupants, before kicking off the bot, landing with his back facing it as it explodes, shielding himself and the twins with an energy barrier*

I don't think you need those. *touches the collars and hand cuffs before they can shock them, and then carefully breaking them off*

*looks at the darts still sticking out of them, then removes them and carefully examines the poison within*

Hmm... Zombies. *rips open their throats, causing all of the blood in their body to pour out, and then removes all the poison remaining within their blood streams before putting it back within their bodies and healing their wounds* (The blood was floating in the air, by the way) *touches their heads and alters their brain chemistry to reverse much of the damage done, and channeling their hatred that remaining towards zombies, as his words would imply*

And now that that relatively simple matter is over with... *races over towards Experimental* (they will wake up, now, btw)

(The darker text is Destrous's)

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/12/2012 13:50:30 >
DF  Post #: 134
2/12/2012 14:07:45   
Arachnid

*pretty sure it's not earth*
If it is, then WHEN is it?
AE never said when or where it was.
It doesn't seem very advanced for a society in the future...
But it's definitely not the past.
Leading me to believe that it's not Earth.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 135
2/12/2012 14:10:38   
Kinzdor

It is quite advanced enough to be the present! Until the staff says therewith Herosmash is on present day Earth.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
2/12/2012 14:11:58   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It's 2012 in an alternate timeline. Talk to the Barter Bar guy in Tradertown. There's the option to tell him that you're from 2011, which is an outdated option, bu prooves my point. I am guessing Pandora ended the Cold War, because at the very least WWII happened. That makes the Cold War occuring almost certain, at least untill the time it ended.

I am not sure about the current political situation, and what effects her presumably doing that had, but yes, it is Earth.
DF  Post #: 137
2/12/2012 14:17:13   
Vector

(try to at least lighten your 'normal' text color so it's easier to tell from destrous. i even had a hard time seeing the difference :/ )
Post #: 138
2/12/2012 14:37:17   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I'll try to put a note that I am speaking as Destrous in future occurances, before doing so.
DF  Post #: 139
2/12/2012 14:42:16   
Question Mark?

The Ringmaster walks calmly out from beneath the awning, clad in a new black and orange tapered coat and matching top hat. He spins about happily, and takes a moment to look up into the sky.
Meanwhile, Zeuzt plummets down out of orbit, slamming into Clown, causing him, in turn, to rocket forth into a crowd of pedestrians.
The Ringmaster examines his fancy new coat. He adjusts his hat just so.
The vast crowd of flying people slams into a pair of large oil transport vehicles, which in turn carry their momentum through to a large crate of cabbage.
The Ringmaster slowly lowers his gaze, and his eyes widen in horror at the vast sphere of humans, corpses, vehicles, and fresh produce (Only $19.95! Buy today!) sailing directly toward him.
Needless to say, the nearby area was littered with rubble, cabbages, and the intestines of pedestrians for the next few hours, until the street sweepers came to pick up the bits. They weren't too happy about that, but I suppose that such a thing was to be expected.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the oil tank exploded. A about few hundred people died or something, but my suit was ruined, so I wasn't really counting.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 140
2/12/2012 17:47:11   
Master Kage

Okay, to who ever can supply it, I need a list of old members who have left HS. I am using it for a little project I have, and I can not reveal the details yet.
Post #: 141
2/12/2012 18:11:17   
Kinzdor

Hmm so my little cousin talked me into watching all these superhero cartoons with him. While I was watching them I noticed some of the characters are slimmer to some HS char caters.

The Joker: Clown

Batman: Grey Shiltoute

Robin: Bluegear

Superman: Drakkoniss

Lex Luther: The Dealer

The Riddle`er: Trivial

Green Latrine: Eclipse

Cyborg: Experimental

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
2/12/2012 18:28:54   
Arachnid

Batman could be either Grey or Drakkoniss.
I'd have to disagree with drakky being superman though...

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 143
2/12/2012 18:58:40   
Sir Night

I don't see Drakkoniss being Batman. The only thing they have in common are their rivals. I'd say he's more of a Thor.

And I don't know who Cyborg is, but I think Experimental would fit in with the Mega Man characters.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 2/12/2012 18:59:08 >
Post #: 144
2/12/2012 19:10:20   
Shadowlight1

Green Lanturn? I thought I was more of a Doctor Strange or possibly Captain Marvel. Not too many people know them though.

@Question: I made Zeuzt plow Clown into the ground. Don't make it as if I inadvertently caused a massacre.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 145
2/12/2012 19:31:16   
Antithesis

quote:

The Joker: Clown

Batman: Grey Shiltoute

Robin: Bluegear

Superman: Drakkoniss

quote:

quote:

quote:

Green Latrine

quote:

Latrine

>Latrine

Now that is just a shame.

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 2/12/2012 19:34:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
2/12/2012 19:45:07   
Sir Night

ROFL!!! I didn't even notice that! Kinz was that on purpose?

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 2/12/2012 19:46:01 >
Post #: 147
2/12/2012 20:02:31   
Shadowlight1

Ah, I see. So apparently I'm being compared to a Super Toilet.

*Knocks twice on the Dealer's office door then blasts through it with Gravity Palm, leaving a handprint-shaped hole. I then blast the Dealer through the wall.*

Linguistic blashemy....
Ah well, that's enough for now.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 148
2/12/2012 20:45:53   
3 Vandoren

There's so much violence. Can't we all just get along? IN THE NAME OF ST. VALENTINE, CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG?
All this fighting is making me want to... stab something... stab something that would preferably make a squishy noise, and maybe a scream when I... Ahem... stab it...

Post #: 149
2/12/2012 20:47:53   
delta blitz

*notices the listing in the comments above* If thats the case I'm red hood (the one from batman under the hood). PAHAHAHAHA!!!!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 32«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition