Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Discussion of "Stream of Conscious"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Discussion of "Stream of Conscious"
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2012 10:41:06   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

A poem I wrote in my spare time which anyone can freely talk about. I may extend on it later. Hope ya likes! :3

Click to read Stream of Conscious
AQW  Post #: 1
5/1/2012 15:10:56   
Clown the Jester

How very mysterious

I like it.

Heh heh....it speaks to me.

WEll done as always M'dear.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/2/2012 13:04:32   
Aurauris

Would it be overly Harry-Potter-fan-esque of me to say that your first two stanzas reminded me of a Pensieve? > u<

I love the sense of growing strength in the speaker's ruminations, first in being lifted up, then taught to soar and claim the sky as her own. Admittedly, I am a bit curious as to the sudden shift in likening these thoughts to the sea, and then the skies. Regardless, you etch a most soothing picture within my mind. A delectable, freshly-baked hunny muffin for your brilliant work, Jae!

< Message edited by Aurauris -- 10/2/2012 20:37:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Discussion of "Stream of Conscious"
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition