Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/20/2012 19:10:38   
Kinzdor

quote:

Anyone else wanna step up? *Kinzvlle?*

Seeing as I am the one in charge of making Aderou battle plans, that would not be that fair. I don`t think any one in Aderou would be willing to take over for me so no.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 201
4/20/2012 19:58:09   
dethhollow

not sure why, but it isn't working. I'll keep trying to screenshot, but lets find a back-up gamamaster just in case.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 202
4/20/2012 20:00:24   
DigDog

http://take-a-screenshot.org/

Once you have it in Paint, save it and upload it to one of the many image hosters out there, like www.imgur.com, www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 203
4/20/2012 20:25:24   
dethhollow

quote:

Where should I paste it? I just need a (graphics) file.
Start “Paint”
Paste
Save

unfortinately I lost the paint feature, along with many others, after trying to mod minecraft without consulting a propper video until it was too late.... I'm supprised my computer works at all, actually, after all I put it thru. And yes, pokemods was worth it but Bulbasaur looks like a glitch. Wouldn't suggest trying it unless your sure what your doing.

I'll keep trying to screenshot, but we'll definately need someone else to do it this weekend.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 204
4/20/2012 22:01:48   
Fishtank

Defense scores as of Friday 10:00PM server time.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 205
4/20/2012 22:17:25   
DigDog

Thank you. I can confirm that these are indeed the current defense scores.

@dethhollow: You could install paint.net, a free alternative to the regular MsPaint. It has more features, too: http://www.getpaint.net/

< Message edited by DigDog -- 4/20/2012 22:19:35 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 206
4/21/2012 7:45:41   
BWNocturne

Wooo, boy. We're almost as far in the negatives as Aerodu. Why the sudden rush of hate people? Spread love, not violence!
That's what they said, right?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 207
4/21/2012 12:48:59   
DigDog

Wasn't us, we're busy defending.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 208
4/22/2012 23:05:30   
DigDog

Since nobody else is taking one: http://i.imgur.com/RWpvl.jpg

Battle plans for this week, according to Shadow Max:
quote:

-Aerodu will try to take A12.
-Dynami will attempt to seize A13.

Aerodu gained 183 points.
Dynami gained 2126 points.
Geoto gained 92 points.

Aerodu tried to take over A12, Dynami territory. The attack was unsuccessful.
Dynami tried to take over A13, Geoto territory. The attack was successful.

Since I cannot edit the first post, here's the current map:

So now is the question: Who is going to take over for Max? I would it rather not be me, since I'm from Dynami and stuff.

Or do we want to end this round, announce Dynami the winner and start a new round so that all clans can participate again? We reworked some of the rules which should make it more interesting and would post the adjustments here so everyone can discuss them if you want.

Or is there no interest in a new round of the Paxia Ultimate Conquest?

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 209
4/23/2012 7:45:06   
Tuss

I'm still interested, for what that's worth. This round does seem to be quite one-sided and I'm sure other clans wouldn't mind a do over.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 210
4/23/2012 12:54:51   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

A do over would be good but Geoto is rather inactive at the moment, both me and Balu are rather busy so we haven't had much time for defending and I won't have much time available for quite a while.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 211
4/23/2012 21:14:05   
Kinzdor

A do over sounds good.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 212
4/24/2012 14:06:27   
DigDog

I see we all agree. I therefore declare Dynami the winner of the current Paxia Ultimate Conquest. Congrats. Hurrah. Huzzah.

Now, let's talk about a new round. I'm going to make a new thread for that since this one is already at page 9. If a mod sees this, please close this thread, thank you in advance.

The Paxia Ultimate Conquest Round 2 thread can be found here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20269296
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 213
5/8/2012 20:51:09   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

I declare NO winner as this thread is now dead, SO HUHZAH, HUZAH!!!!!

:P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 214
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition