Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(DF) The Black Book, From Within

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Black Book, From Within
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2012 18:10:52   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Got a comment about my story or a grammatical error with a sentence? Click this fancy link over here -> (DF) Stephen Nix Works!

With Stephen Nix recently losing his pedia book, he decided the only way to get it back and defeat the heroes on L.O.R.E., was to steal it. It wasn't going to be easy as the Falconreach Tower is heavily guarded by Guardians, and not to mention Warden Draketh....this was not going to be an easy task, however he planned accordingly, and found one small flaw with the tower's warden. Around this time of year Draketh will go on vacation, which means he will need to be replaced. As Nix thought it through and carefully deducted the situation, he realized whomever is next to guard the book, will not be aware of the book's true power, which will make it easier to defeat the guards....this story is called, The Black Book, From Within.

Stephen one day decided that the only way to get to the book was to distract the guards while the new warden was placed inside the vault, and when they are clear, he'll take the book...but that didn't happen.

See Stephen made an army to distract the guardians, but he unfortunately fell into a trap...he couldn't take the book, as it was protected by good magic thanks to Kangi's and Artix's spell combination. If Nix touched the book, his fin would disintegrate. There was only one thing left to do according to Nix...

Stephen Nix: I have to go inside the book to hide and figure out a spell to break the magical barrier. Or I wait till the new warden gets back....
Temporary Warden: *Running towards Nix with blade drawn* Hey wait, you stop right there!
Stephen Nix: Looks like I'm out of options..... *taps his skull staff onto the ground 3 times and teleports into the book*

Shadow Ravena runs in with Razor...

Temporary Warden: ...OH NO! What have I done?
Shadow Ravena: Eric and Lady are going to tear you apart, Therril....we need to fix this and fast.
Therril Oreb: But it's my first time guarding anything? And wait a second, haven't we captured Nix technically?
Razor: *shakes head* Such a rookie.

Ok you're asking, how did we just randomly jump to this point, when we last saw Therril Oreb, he was just a young lad learning the ways of the Beacons of Hope.
Well you're right so let's start this story at the beginning in the Beacons of Hope tower...10 years since you last saw Therril.

Shadow Ravena: Hey Raven, Draketh sent you a postcard!
Therril Oreb: Oh really, let's see what it says!

Reads aloud,

Dear Therril, Boo!

Therril Oreb: *jumps in fear*
Shadow Ravena: What's wrong?
Therril Oreb: *looks around* Ahh....nothing...

Continues reading...

Haha! Gotcha! Anyways I need someone to watch over Nix's book and I'm going on vacation, could you do that? Its not hard......only thing you need to worry about is dust...and the guardians there at the tower, can do the rest!

If you can, that's great. If not, pass this note onto Lady Greydawn, she'll know what to do!

Thanks buddy! I'll cya when I get back, I want to hear all the boring stories. HAHAH! Cheers!

PS: Don't touch my Moglinberry Juice....stay away you fiend, I know it's you whose been taking it!

Therril Oreb: Hmm, looks like I got my next mission Shadow!
Shadow Ravena: What is it?
Therril Oreb: Guard a book at the Falconreach Tower!
Shadow Ravena: Wow......hate to say it bro, but to quote Chisagen that sounds rather, BOOOOORING!
Therril Oreb: A Beacon of Hope member never says no to a task! No matter how boring it may be! Now let's go and guard that thing!
Shadow Ravena: Whatever you say Warden Oreb! HAHHAHAHHAHHAHH!
Therril Oreb: *evil look*
Shadow Ravena: I kid, I kid.

At the Guardian Tower, Therril arrives to see a white haired man with a golden dragon nodachi, suited in a green and red warrior rogue armor. This man's armor was covered in scales and appeared to be covered in weaponry of all types from tantos, to daggers....

Therril Oreb: What's your name stranger?
Razor: The name's Razor Greydawn. Is there a problem?
Therril Oreb: Why are you here...and WAIT A SECOND! Greydawn? I thought Eric and Lady had no kids.
Razor: I was taken in by Eric and Lady after my mother was killed by a Dragon Slayer.
Therril Oreb: Huh, he never told us anything at all about you...and I'm sorry for your loss.
Razor: I keep telling myself that there was nothing I can do about it, but sorry doesn't cut it. Once Eric worked with me, I found the lair of those Dragon Slayers, and I tore them all apart piece... *cleans off one of his daggers*... by piece.
Therril Oreb: *takes a step back* Ooook. So what are you doing here at the tower?
Razor: In order to repay my debt to Eric, I have to guard this place every once in a while. I gotta say I've never seen you here before. You new?
Therril Oreb: Yeah, you can say that.

Shadow comes walking in behind Therril...

Shadow Ravena: Come on Therril, you take forever...let's hurry up and get inside.

Therril Oreb: I'll cya around.
Razor: Indeed.

Just at that time Nix created his army and went for the book, up to this point, you already know what happened, so let's fast forward a bit...

Scene changes back to very beginning...

Temporary Warden: ...OH NO! What have I done?
Shadow Ravena: Eric and Lady are going to tear you apart, Therril....we need to fix this and fast.
Therril Oreb: But it's my first time guarding anything? And wait a second, haven't we captured Nix technically?
Razor: *shakes head* Such a rookie.
Therril Oreb: Well, what other options do we have?

Just then a blue mage with runes on her one of her hands, steps through the already broken up Guardian Tower door...

Mage: I might be able to lend some assistance.
Therril Oreb: Who are you?
Mage: Little time to explain, we need to get in that book and stop Stephen Nix.

The Mage opens up her Mage Book and begins talking to it...

Mage: Register, what information can you give me about accessing his book?
Book: There's a basic lock on this, you remember when you read the story of Nix's background, where he first got his black book?
Mage: *turns her book to the specific key points she wrote down about that story* Are you saying it's here?
Book: When he first got his book he made a chant to be able to become undead, and half a penguin...that same spell can get you inside the book and defeat him.

Therril Oreb: I'm so lost here. Is a book talking to you?
Mage: Nevermind that, we need use this chant that can get all of us inside this book......wherever Nix is hopefully.

The Mage reads off a page in her book and starts the chant as a blue aurora summons a vortex around all the heroes in the area...

Mage: We're going inside the book, BRACE YOURSELVES!

The vortex takes the heroes inside the book where Stephen Nix is.

The heroes fall on the ground of the center of what seems to be a Colosseum. Surrounded by millions of spectators, Nix upon the special king's throne with his dark staff pounds it on the ground three times in order to get silence from the viewers. The heroes pick themselves up and start looking around at this Colosseum, as huge monsters start to approach the four. Loud drums are heard amongst the fans with trumpets playing in the background as Nix stands up and prepares to start a speech...

PLAY THIS SONG RIGHT NOW AND CONTINUE READING THE STORY!

Stephen Nix: *stands up from his frozen icy throne and yells to the spectators* LADIES AAAAAAND GENTLEMEN!
Stephen Nix: I GIVE TO YOU FOUR NEW CHALLENGERS INSIDE OUR ARENA! THESE HEROES HAVE INFILTRATED MY BOOK AND WISH ONLY TO HARM US, FOR THAT THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY DEATH!

Therril Oreb: *yelling from the battlefield* GIVE YOURSELF UP NIX, IT'S OVER!
Stephen Nix: *jumps down from his throne chair onto the field with a loud thud, shaking the arena* Why my dear hero, it hasn't even begun! *smiles*
Stephen Nix: You're all in my realm now, so you'll play by MY rules!
Razor: And if we refuse to play your pathetic games?
Stephen Nix: Then you'll die, just like the previous gladiators! *points at the others whom have tried and failed*
Mage: *takes a step forward* Then what are the rules to this contest?

Stephen Nix: It's simple, survive and defeat 5 of my challenges, succeed and you'll proceed to the next stage. Fail on the other hand, and THAT *points at a giant undead Killguin, as it peeks it's head over the Colosseum's wall* will eat you alive!

Killguin: GGGGGGGGAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

The crowd roars in excitement...

Razor: I'm not scared of you, bring it on Penguin! *unsheathes his golden nodachi*
Mage: We'll take on any challenges you throw at us!
Therril Oreb: We'll work together to stop you and your plans!
Shadow Ravena: You can't beat us!

Nix taps his darkness staff on the ground 3 times as he poofs from the battlefield back to the throne...

Stephen Nix: THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Stephen Nix: *talks on Mic* Your first challenge is to simply defeat a wave of monsters that I throw at you! Ready to play?
Shadow Ravena: Bring it on, NIX!
Stephen Nix: But before we begin, I want to know who you four are! So please indulge me and introduce yourselves....

Shadow Ravena: I am Shadow Ravena, a Paladin trained by Artix Krieger.
Stephen Nix: *points at Shadow* You're the one the half-demon.....ah yes Sepulchure knows you too well, Purple paladin!
Shadow Ravena: He, just like you penguin, will fall!
Stephen Nix: HAHAH! Don't make me laugh. Artix knows he cannot defeat me now! If I had my chance I would crush you paladins and end you once and for all! You know, some of those darkness weapons you gained in that war you specialized in, were some of my minions too!
Shadow Ravena: Aww, I'm sorry. Did I make your friends go bye?
Stephen Nix: If I can cash you in to Sepulchure, surely he'll grant me some of his doom magic! There's a bounty on your head Tigerlady!
Shadow Ravena: So you've heard of me?
Stephen Nix: I've heard rumors.....most of them were false, but that's how you've kept yourself hidden for so long, through rumors...now who's contestant number 2?

Razor: *steps forward* I am Razor Greydawn! *summons Kai to the field with him*

A green draconic kitten steps onto the field...

Stephen Nix: Ah, so you're father must be Eric Greyd--O WAIT! I've heard of you....YOU DEFEATED THOSE DRAGON SLAYERS A WHILE BACK.... YOU'RE THE ASSASSIN! We've been looking for you!
Razor: And I have heard plenty about you, foolish undead!
Stephen Nix: Oh, By the way, how's your mother doing? *smirks*
Razor: *crunches his fists and pounds his hands together* THAT...WAS...UNCALLED...FOR!
Stephen Nix: HAHAHAHAHH! And what are you going to do about it?
Razor: You don't want to make me mad....*starts to change into a half dragon beast with sharp talons*
Stephen Nix: Ahhh! So that's how you beat them. You're half dragon! INTERESTING CHANGE OF EVENTS! *Faces Therril* Next?

Therril Oreb: *steps forward* My name is Therril Oreb, a member of the Beacons of Hope Water Pillar!
Stephen Nix: Wow...what a group we have today! A Beacon too, awww I hope you kissed your friends goodbye, YOU AREN'T LEAVING MY DOMAIN, HERO!
Therril Oreb: We'll see about that.
Stephen Nix: So what's so special about you?
Therril Oreb: *starts to change his hand into a talon then starts to float and then fully changes into a raven*
Stephen Nix: Ahhh! Interesting...a shape-shifter. I've gotta say, you have one lame animal look on you! I mean come on...a tiny little birdy? You wouldn't even be the one you are today, if True Mortal hadn't of spotted you...
Therril Oreb: At least I can fly, you villain.
Stephen Nix: HAHA! I'm not worried about you at all! Who's last?

Mage: *steps forward*
Stephen Nix: And who might you be sorceress?
Alanna Zelen: My name is Alanna, and I have been searching far and wide for you Stephen Nix. I am not a sorceress, penguin, for I am a Loremaster!
Therril Oreb: *thinks* Now...that is a cute name....Alanna.
Stephen Nix: *yawns* So what's so special about you?
Alanna Zelen: *looks at book* You want to do the talking Book?
Book: I'd love to! *calls out to Stephen Nix* Greetings, you vile villain!
Stephen Nix: AHHHH! A worthy adversary, greetings Book....so you found a successor?
Book: Indeed I have, I have passed my knowledge of the world onto her. She's a young talented Loremaster, you don't stand a chance.
Stephen Nix: I can see that with the rune on her hand, this one possess magic similar to that of Warlic! Interesting! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!
Book: Prepare to lose in your challenges, and remember stick to the deal.....5 challenges only undead being. No more no less! NO CHEATING!
Stephen Nix: WHO ME???? HAHAHAH! Never!

Register speaks to all 4 heroes...

Book: Be careful of Nix, he will do anything to win! He'll throw in curve ball after curve ball. Stand strong and fight together, or you will be lost in here for all of eternity....
Book: See Nix is an Undead Pedia Book expert, which means he knows of all the monsters on L.O.R.E. inside and out.
Razor: That sounds like a Loremaster, isn't that the same thing?
Book: Good question Razor. To answer it, no for you see he uses his magic for his minions only. Think of any monster you've ever seen, and he can turn it undead and use it on you. In other words, he's very powerful and incredibly dangerous. Before I go back into the library to look up more information to help you guys, I cannot stress enough that you all need to work together to defeat him. Good luck, and hope to get back to you soon.
Alanna Zelen: I'll talk to you in a bit Register, and thanks again!

Stephen Nix: Awww, how cute... *turns around to look at his audience* WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW CHALLENGERS?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen Nix: SHOULD WE FEED THEM TO THE KILLGUIN?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen Nix: HAHAHAHA! ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE, FOR CHALLENGE ONE BEGINS.......NOW!

To Be Continued

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 2/26/2012 12:01:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/26/2012 19:13:49   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Challenge One is about to begin...

Stephen Nix: RELEASE THE BEASTS!

An undead gorillaphant, undead enslaved plasma dragon, undead Jobberwacky, and Perfection Embodiment start running towards their preferred hero...

PLAY THIS SONG RIGHT NOW AND CONTINUE READING THE STORY! (Its not very loud, you may want to turn up your speakers)

Razor runs towards the enslaved plasma dragon and uses his draconic powers to tear right through the dragon like butter, with only one move left, the dragon turns around to try and bash Razor with it's undead tail, but Razor pulls out one of his daggers off his chest plate and slices off the tail of the dragon, causing the dragon to fall to the ground...

The Jobberwacky flies towards Therril as he flies towards the undead in his raven form, he transforms back into his human form, pulls out his Ravel (black longsword) and cuts the wings off the bird to drop in to the ground. The bird runs towards Therril and pushes him to the ground. He then pushes himself back while on the ground and manages to wrap his feet around the body of the Jobberwacky and place them on its head. He starts trying to push the flying beast away but it's no good, and as the Jobberwacky is ready to bite off Therril's head, he transforms his feet into raven claws, and takes a firm grip with his feet in the eye sockets of the bird and pushes back so hard that the undead bird flips. Raven jumps in the air as the bird tries to pick itself up and he slices off the head, ending the fight....

The undead gorillaphant runs towards Shadow as she takes out her sword-staff, raises it in the air draining some of her life-energy and uses it to power up her sword part and starts swinging at the beast just as it comes into contact with her. One tusk is taken off by her sword, the beast punches Shadow and causes her to drop her weapon, as the gorillaphant tries to use its other tusk to defeat Shadow, she drops to the ground, picks up her weapon, somersaults under the beast, stands up and slices the back of the creature and causes it to drop to its knees. Shadow turns her weapon around to be the staff side and points it at the gorillaphant and blasts it with paladin magic, dropping it to the ground...

As the Perfection Embodiment starts to hover over to Alanna, she pulls out a chair, sits down and pours herself some tea, the Embodiment gets closer in its fierce look, and back to Alanna she yawns and sips her tea. The Embodiment gets right up to Alanna, she stares at it, and it runs away...Everyone in the arena stares at Alanna...

Crowd Member 1: H-H-How'd she do that?
Stephen Nix: IMPOSSIBLE! *zaps the embodiment into a million pieces*
Crowd Member 2: She's a Loremaster!
Crowd Member 3: Yea I don't wanna get in a fight with her....she's mean!

Stephen Nix: OK HEROES YOU WON THAT FIRST ROUND, NOW THINGS GET INTERESTING! *turns to the commander of the monsters* UNLEASH THE BOSS WAVE!

An Undead Guffer, Undead Izotz, Undead Sphinxster, and an Undead Plushie Cysero run onto the field and rush towards the four heroes...

The Undead Sphinxster runs at Shadow with her spells blasting at it, the Sphinx then makes its eyes glow purple as three plates of stone are summoned from below the ground's surface and thrown at Shadow as she uses her sword to cut through each slab, she then absorbs more life-energy and summons a holy spear and throws it at the beast, and as it hits the stomach region, the undead falls to the ground...

Therril Oreb runs towards Undead Guffer with his weapon drawn, the Guffer gets in close and kicks Therril, then uses his body to slam Therril to the ground. Therril picks himself up transforms his hand into a claw and start scratching Guffer, then jabs his claws into the beast's skelly body, and starts climbing up the beast, making it try and grab Therril and throw him off, but he's too quick, Therril climbs his way to the back of Undead Guffer and punches hard enough to get his arm stuck in the body of the undead beast. While struggling to get it out,Therril jumps down onto the ground with his hand still stuck inside the beast, then throws the beast over his shoulder to smash it onto the ground causing a huge thud, and spreading bones of the beast everywhere...

Undead Izotz runs towards Razor and then opens its mouth as 3 blasts of ice magic are shot at Razor, with explosions landing on the ground from razor dodging each hit, one by one. Razor eventually makes it to Izotz and starts slashing away at the beast with his golden nodachi, cutting off each arm of the beast one by one they drop to the ground. Before Izotz tries to blast Razor with more ice magic, he kicks up the two arms and smashes them into the head of the undead creature causing the head to explode, ending the fight...

The Undead Cysero Plushie runs towards the still sitting down Alanna, and she shakes her head, gets up, and summons a plushie of Lim to combat the Cysero Plushie. She sits back down and continues to sip tea...

Undead Cysero Plushie: RRRRRAAWWWWWW!!! MAGIC!
Lim Plushie: *raises an eyebrow* GAAAAAHHH!!!!!! SCIENCE!

They start pawing each other with their cute little plushie arms, and they eventually get into a tumbleweed fight with dust and fists flying all over the place as they go through the exit of the dome...

Razor: *watches as Alanna finally gets up off of her chair* Sooooo, you're quite the Loremaster ah?
Alanna Zelen: *sighs* You can say that!
Therril Oreb: Yea you got some moves, I've never seen before Alanna.
Alanna Zelen: *smiles* Thank you!
Stephen Nix: :O *jaw drops, picks it up and snaps it back into place* IMPOSSIBLE!

Crowd erupts in anger

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Round One......is over...you fools get a 5 hour break, while I prepare for the next challenge.....*shakes head* I'll have to do better than that!

The heroes step outside the gate of the arena and walk towards a nearby Inn, to celebrate their victory...

Shadow Ravena: Nice job guys, round one is over! We can take Nix, he's not so tough.
Razor: Don't be so confident young lady, we still have four more to get through.

A random Inn fan runs towards Alanna in excitement, followed by two more...

Fan 1: ZOMG! It really is her!
Alanna Zelen: *shakes her head*
Fan 2: Vill you sign ze paper Miss Zelen, I'm a huge fan of yor verk.
Alanna Zelen: These people are everywhere, even in the real world.
Shadow Ravena: I wish I had fans following me around!
Fan 3: OHHHHH!!! Alanna you're sooo cool, can I bez a Loremasters? I want to meet the Register of the Loremasters. I hear he's boss!
Therril Oreb: Yea, I can see this getting to be VERY annoying on your part Alanna!
Alanna Zelen: Give me a second guys...

Alanna stands up and points her staff at the 3 followers and zaps one with lightning, and freezes the other two with an ice spell...

All but Alanna: O.O
Alanna Zelen: What?
Shadow Ravena: Oh...ahhh nothing...
Therril Oreb: Yup, absolutely nothing.
Razor: *stares at Alanna* I think I'm gonna get a couple hours of sleep, so I'm rested for the next challenge.... *dashes upstairs to the bedrooms*

Therril Oreb: Yea...so Alanna. I hear that your an orphan like Shadow was.
Alanna Zelen: Yup, only mine was mostly abandon, and not to mention evil monsters were attacking innocent civilians in the area.
Shadow Ravena: Yikes! Yea in Avolea, I wasn't accepted there either, no one really understood me. That all changed when I met Artix, and after he trained me that is.
Alanna Zelen: I've always wanted to meet him, he has some fascinating stories about him in the Loremaster's Library.
Shadow Ravena: Okay, yea about that, can you explain that a bit?
Therril Oreb: Why is that guy's name Book?
Alanna Zelen: Well ever sense I had this rune on my hand I was gifted with magical abilities to protect and serve the Loremasters. Book, The Register of the Loremasters, gave me his wisdom and knowledge of the world and told me to join the Loremasters and together we will explore the world.
Therril Oreb: So was he named Book because he knew so much about the world?
Alanna Zelen: In a sense yes. When he was human, he was known as Book, see this book, where he comes from is what all Loremasters use to record new information from books or through our eyes in experience. If there was a tough battle of a monster, and a previous Loremaster has experienced that fight...I can essentially look it up and summon what is needed to stop it. Unless of course it doesn't have an entry.
Therril Oreb: That's very interesting. *smiles*
Alanna Zelen: Yup, so my job is to write up more entries for the library, so other Loremasters can bath in the same knowledge that I have. It's essentially an ongoing journey.
Therril Oreb: *thinks* Alanna....that's still an awesome name. *drools*
Alanna Zelen: So what's up with you Therril, so you can transform into a raven I see. What else?

She stares at Raven....but he's still daydreaming....

Therril Oreb (in his dream): Wow Alanna, you're so pretty!
Alanna Zelen: *blushes* Aww, thank you! You're very powerful! Not to mention, your also a smart and mega cool friend! I'm so glad I met you.
Therril Oreb: *holds her hand* I love you Alanna!
Alanna Zelen: *hugs*
Shadow Ravena: You guys make such a cute couple, here I'll go upstairs and leave you two alone....

In real life...

Shadow Ravena: *snaps her fingers to Therril, whose still day dreaming* SNAP OUT OF IT!
Therril Oreb: *wakes up and blinks a few times* Sorry?
Shadow Ravena: Alanna went to bed because you weren't answering her, I came back down here to check on you. There's only 3 beds so you can sleep on the couch in the Inn for the next hour or so, sorry! Wake us up in an hour ok?
Therril Oreb: Ok! Will do! *frowns*
Therril Oreb (In his head): 3 BEDS!!?!?! WE COULD'VE SHARED THE ONE....SOMETIMES THERRIL.... YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

The 4 rest up for a very quick nap and head back out to the Dome, where they cannot enter the arena just yet...

Alanna Zelen: Why can't we go in?
Guard: Boss's rules--

A second guard runs towards them

Guard 2: Hey Roger, let them in as of right now, orders from boss!
Guard: *sigh* I hate this job...Come on in.

Door opens as the heroes walk through they see a giant pool in the middle of the stadium, with fans once again in their seats as before...

Stephen Nix: WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO PART 2 OF MY CHALLENGES!
Stephen Nix: THIS TIME THE HEROES WILL BE PLACED INSIDE THIS HUGE WATER ARENA AND WILL HAVE TO SWIM THEIR WAY AROUND THE POOL TO GATHER UP 10 PUZZLE PIECES! ONCE DONE OUR HEROES WILL THEN HAVE TO PUT THE PUZZLE TOGETHER! SOUND EASY?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Stephen Nix: THEN I'LL MAKE THINGS MORE DIFFICULT. I WILL GIVE THEM A TIME LIMIT AND SMALL GUARDS THAT HOLD EACH PIECE OF THE PUZZLE! HOW DOES THAT SOUND, FRIENDS?

Crowd: WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YEEEEEAAAAA!

Stephen Nix: *Looks at the contestants and glares* READY TO PLAY HEROES? HAHAHHHAHHHHAHHAHHAH!

To Be Continued

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 2/27/2012 0:07:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/9/2012 14:15:53   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Challenge two is about to begin...

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* In case you need a refresher about the rules, allow me to explain!
Stephen Nix: Surrounding you is a giant tank, a puzzle is in front of you that you need to put together, you also have 10 minutes on the clock! Thing is, you have to fight your way through 10 monsters of my selection in order to get the pieces around their necks.
Stephen Nix: Any questions?
Shadow Ravena: BRING IT NIX!
Stephen Nix: Ready....set....go!!!!

Stephen Nix: *points at the person reading this story* Hey you, Hero! I have a challenge for you as well. You think you can just sit there and admire my creativity? False!
Stephen Nix: I'm including you in this story! You have 10 minutes from start to finish with this song below, click the link to put together the same puzzle those heroes are attempting to do. No you won't have to swim around trying to fight all the monsters, but the puzzle is still pretty difficult to do!
Stephen Nix: Here are the pieces... Puzzle Pieces / PNG File (If necessary)
Stephen Nix: This shouldn't be too hard if you are an expert in paint, if not I suggest you bow before your new master! MUAHHAHH! You will need to cut and past onto a separate paint program or other document whichever you can to do this puzzle! Oh and did I forget to mention that not all the pieces are facing the right way? Hmmmm, must've forgotten about that! You will need to rotate some of them to get them to line up perfectly. Good Luck, and your game begins...NOW!!!!!!!

PLAY THIS SONG RIGHT NOW AND GET WORKING ON YOUR PUZZLE! (You may want to turn up the volume!)

If you have solved the puzzle you continue reading, if not, you try again...

Stephen Nix: Does your puzzle look like this?
You (reader): *nods*
Stephen Nix: IT DOES!?!?!? Impossible, you must've cheated! I bet you just skipped the puzzle all together! You may have won this time, but I'll get you soon!

The challenge is over for you but the story's challenge is about to begin...

Stephen Nix: The timer starts now!!!!!

Crowd: WWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Nix walks around in a pace talking to himself as the heroes start running towards the monsters...

Stephen Nix: While those fools try and claim the puzzle, I'll raise the water on them....taking them down once and for all!
Stephen Nix: And with a few of them out, I can continue working on getting myself out of this book and wreak havoc on L.O.R.E. once again!
Stephen Nix: MUAHHAAHAHAHAH!

The four run towards the corners of the tank and begin fighting off beasts one after the other...

Alanna Zelen: Take out as many of these people as you can!
Therril Oreb: Let's do this!
Shadow Ravena: We don't have much time!
Razor: Less talk, more smack-downs!

Alanna points her blue staff at the undead Mock-ing Turtles and one by one they fall to the ground dropping their respected pieces towards the puzzle. One crawls up to Alanna and bites on her foot causing serious pain...

Alanna Zelen: GAAAAH! *drops to the floor*

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Stephen Nix: OOOHHH! IS ONE WIDDLE HERO DEFEATED ALREADY? HOW CUTE!

Therril turns around and looks at Alanna in her nearby corner...

Therril Oreb: Alanna, NO!!!!!

Therril sprints over to Alanna and transforms into a half raven with claws and his black sword drawn as he dices up the last nearby undead...

Therril Oreb: *changes his claw back into his hand* Here, let me help you up!
Alanna Zelen: *takes his hand and picks herself up and groans* I can heal myself thank you! Quickly, get back over there we only have so much time!
Therril Oreb: But your leg?
Alanna Zelen: I'll be fine, now go!

Alanna casts a spell healing her leg...

Alanna Zelen: Wooo! How is that possible, I feel no change at all!
Book: Alanna, please remember, you're inside of a book, where reality can be stretched as far as you want!
Alanna Zelen: So I'm much more powerful in here! Everything's starting to make sense now!

Therril runs back to his area as Alanna starts to gather up the pieces and slowly walk back over to the puzzle placement on the mountains side...

Stephen Nix: Grrrr! Those heroes, they'll do anything to win! Lets even the odds! *presses the button on the remote control*

All 4 heroes begin to shake as water is added to the tank in large amounts...

Razor: Hey what gives?
Stephen Nix: *taps his mic* Oh! Did I forget to mention that if you don't finish the job in 10 minutes you will drown in my book? HAHAHAHHAHH!
Alanna Zelen: *shakes head* KEEP GOING GUYS WE CAN DO THIS!

As Therril gets back to his side, he is confronted by 4 Undead Nautiloids...they hide in their shells to avoid damage from Therril. But that doesn't stop him from jabbing his claws into their skeleton bodies to rip off the beasts puzzle pieces and then using his black longsword to finish the job...

Razor runs up to 4 undead Galeocerdas as they run at him with their tridents, he slides underneath them just as water starts to fill up and takes out his nodachi to hack and slash at all the enemies until the water starts gently carrying their bodies to the surface....

At this point the heroes will have to swim underneath the water in order to fight the remaining monsters and take their puzzle pieces, Shadow swims down to face off against 4 Undead Giant Piranhas that are gearing to eat her alive, but she slices through each of them one by one and gathers up the pieces and swims back up to take a breather...

Razor: The water is building up incredibly fast! We got to put this puzzle together and hurry!

Stephen Nix: 2 MINUTES LEFT! SOON THESE HEROES WILL LOSE THEIR MINDS FOREVER!
Crowd: YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Alanna Zelen: Ok people put your pieces down there, we need to do this in one breathe, if we don't its over, the water will reach the top....
Shadow Ravena: I think one of those piranhas bit my left foot, it kills! HAHA!
Razor: No time for jokes, let's go!

Stephen Nix: 1 MINUTES LEFT! THE WATER IS CLOSE TO THE ROOF OF THE STADIUM!
Crowd: YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!

The team swims down together, they place their corner pieces in the right spot, swim over to the next placement as only 8 pieces are left....

Stephen Nix: 10---9---8...

Razor drops his puzzle piece but before it hits the ground Therril swims underneath him to pick it up and place it in the key spot, then glares at Razor whom shrugs his shoulders...

Stephen Nix: 7---6---5

The team has put all the other pieces on and are now playing water football on the bottom of the tank with the last piece, and as Therril makes a touchdown, he does a small victory dance and accidentally open his mouth as water rushes in, he opens his eyes in shock and starts furiously swimming back to the surface...

Stephen Nix: 4---3---2---1

Alanna rolls her eyes and picks up the piece and places it on the side of the mountain which reveals a picture of Stephen Nix...

Picture of the puzzle

Stephen Nix: NO!!!!!
Stephen Nix: *taps mic* You won again! GRRrrrrrr! Challenge two is complete!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Next time ladies and gentlemen, they won't be so lucky!

The tank's sides starting splitting apart throwing water all on the surface of the Colosseum as the heroes take in heavy breathes, Therril transforms into a small raven and flies from where he was, at the top of the tank and flies down towards Alanna...

Razor: *coughs* That guy is sick! What's the matter with this creep?
Shadow Ravena: We need to find a way to overthrow him! It's the only way to get out of this place.
Alanna Zelen: I might have a plan! It'll be dangerous.....but I think it'll work!

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Round three will start in 10 minutes, and this time I promise you someone WON'T make it! *smiles at the heroes*
Shadow Ravena: You keep throwing us challenges we will keep knocking them down.
Stephen Nix: Eventually you will fall, they always do!
Shadow Ravena: Not on my watch punk!
Shadow Ravena: I fight for Truth, Justice, Light and Honor. May this vow never break, may my Light still shine...in the end I will release your soul to the Light, you'll see.
Stephen Nix: HA! I'm not scared of you half demon. Remember darkness is still within you, though you may be a paladin, the darkness will soon overwhelm you! Trust me I've studied you!

Stephen Nix: In the end there are four little would be heroes that want to try and save the world? I'm not scared of you fools! Next round...you're mine!

The next 10 minutes go by and the four heroes rejoin the Colosseum to see a giant wall in front of them, they move around and start walking up a set of stairs to observe the field better...

Razor: This must be what a labyrinth is.
Alanna Zelen: Guys I can't see get out of the way or someone give me a piggyback.
All but Alanna: *start laughing*
Alanna Zelen: What, what's so funny?
Razor: We forgot how small you are! *chuckles*
Alanna Zelen: It's not funny, I'm very sensitive about my height!
Shadow Ravena: Yeah, come on Loremaster *laughs* why don't you find a book about growing a little-- *laughs harder*
Alanna Zelen: STOP IT! It's not funny!
Razor: *is now on the floor laughing*
Alanna Zelen: Hmpt.

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Ladies and gentlemen allow me to explain challenge three!
Stephen Nix: The heroes will enter from the south, and try to make their way to gather up 2 keys and reach the center where they are to unlock the door to escape! Simple right?

Crowd: BOOOOOOO!!!!!! WE WANT ACTION!!!!!!

Stephen Nix: Then let's add their friends on the other end of the labyrinth to try to find them shall we?

Crowd: YEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Shadow Ravena: Oh no. Now what's he planning?

Nix summons four people and places them in all four corners of the labyrinth walls, but turns them undead...

Stephen Nix: Allow me to introduce your four opponents heroes...

As each name is called out the crowd roars as they take a step forward and wave to the crowd...

Stephen Nix: Corner one we have, Undead Galanoth.
Razor: *gulps*

Stephen Nix: Corner two we have, Undead Artix.
Shadow Ravena: O.O

Stephen Nix: Corner three we have, Undead Cysero.
Alanna Zelen: *facepalm*

Stephen Nix: And corner four we have, Undead Eric Greydawn.
Therril Oreb: Oh man.....this won't be fun at all!

Stephen Nix: Finally let me introduce an old friend of yours....Shadow.
Shadow Ravena: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NIX-- *gasps*

A necromancer walks up beside Nix...

???: Miss me Shadow?
Shadow Ravena: YOU! *points at Snaketongue* You're helping him?
Worma: But of course! I am everywhere Shadow.

Alanna Zelen: Shadow!
Shadow Ravena: What?
Alanna Zelen: He just took part of your memory and placed Snaketongue or however you pronounce that, to show up here to throw you off! That person you hate...he's not real, remember nothing in here is!
Shadow Ravena: That's right, were in a book of his imagination!

Stephen Nix: Ahh! Don't ruin the fun! *evil smile* We've ONLY JUST BEGUN!

To Be Continued

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 3/11/2012 20:32:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/10/2012 23:18:36   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Challenge three is about to begin...

Stephen Nix: Gather the 2 keys, and meet in the middle where you will open a door! From there......you will have yet another surprise!
Stephen Nix: Any questions?
Alanna Zelen: Bring it on! We can take on anything you throw at us!
Stephen Nix: Which reminds me, you have a 5 minute head start until I allow the 4 undead beings to enter in the labyrinth! Ready....set....BEGIN!!!!

The four heroes enter the labyrinth and start walking around. Its a very dead maze, there are what appears to be skeleton bodies on the side of the walls, ghosts roam the walls and exit back and forth...

Therril Oreb: W-w-what happened in here?
Shadow Ravena: Don't be scared people, get a grip of yourselves, we can find these keys, and we need to hurry! There's only one way to do this, there are four paths, we gotta split up!
Razor: I'll head North, Alanna take the West path, Therril take the South path and Shadow, you got the East. *takes a skeleton hand and slams it against the wall* We meet back here when we either reach a dead end, or if someone finds a key. Got it?
Alanna Zelen: Then let's go! Good luck guys, remember when I get my chance I have a plan!
Therril Oreb: Be careful Alanna, if Nix sees you he'll immediately put you in harms way.
Alanna Zelen: Don't worry about me Therril, my plan is simple.

Alanna Zelen: When this contest is over the walls will more than likely lower themselves through the ground, when that happens I act fast and attack Nix for control over the book.
Razor: Yea, see Nix in his throne is working out how to break inside this smaller book that he is currently holding onto. His goal is to try and open it, but so far as failed. We need to make sure that stays that way and grab the book for ourselves. Are you sure you want to do this alone?
Alanna Zelen: Positive, *turns around* I'll see you guys back here in a bit.

The four start moving their separate ways throughout the dungeon and the crowd cheers....

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Stephen Nix: *evil stare* Let the games...BEGIN!

Alanna starts walking through her path....

PLAY THIS RIGHT NOW AND CONTINUE READING!

Alanna Zelen: This place is spooky.
Wall: TTTTTTUUUUOOOO TTTTTEEEGGGGG!
Alanna Zelen: *takes two steps back from the talking wall*
Alanna Zelen: What is this place Book?
Book: ...
Alanna Zelen: Book?
Alanna Zelen: BOOK!!!
Alanna Zelen: *sigh* Looks like I'm on my own...
Alanna Zelen: Well all I can see so far is darkness, thanks to Book for lighting up the way for me! *shivers* I hate this place.....Well at least I'm not running into a wall. *thinks* I need to focus. No fooling around!

Screen changes to Therril as he turns into his raven form to try and fly upwards over the walls but gets zapped by a non-visible force field...

Therril Oreb: *falls on the floor in pain* Aaaarggg. That...wasn't pretty.
Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Nice try bird boy, you didn't think I had that in the back of my head? You've gotta be kidding me! I knew you'd try something like that!
Therril Oreb: *shakes head* Let's not try that again!

He continues to walk down a path until...

*scorch*

Therril Oreb: What was that? *turns around raises an eyebrow then continues*

*scorch*

Therril Oreb: *turns around* Nix, whatever you're doing stop it! It's not funny dude.

*scorch*

Therril Oreb: *looks down as Therril is losing spaces behind him to walk as the floor boards are dropping into a lava pit* OH CRAP!

*scorch*

Therril starts running as fast as he can so he doesn't lose his footing to the lava...

Therril Oreb: AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Scene changes over to Razor...

Stephen Nix: Ok heroes! In come the undead to squash you brains out! And boy do they look mad....HAHHAHHAHHAHH!

Razor: Ahh, Great. Another problem on our hands.
Wall: RAAAAAZZZZZZOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!
Razor: *looks at the wall*
Wall: The walllllllllllllllllssss....
Razor: The walls what?
Wall: The wallllsss beeee trollin youuuuuuu.......
Razor: *smiles slightly and continues walking* That was actually pretty funny if you don't mind me saying so! So can you follow me wherever I go, wall?

A shadowy figure appears in front of Razor...

Undead Galanoth: Nooo! BUT I CAN! *slams his hilt into Razor's nose as it starts to bleed*

Razor falls back and takes out his nodachi....

Razor: *holding his nose in pain* That...hurt. Prepare to die dragonslayer!
Razor: *holds his nodachi up high and in striking position* YOU'RE GOING DOWN!

Shadow continues along her path in search of the keys....

Shadow Ravena: Hmm.....so many paths to take.....I'm getting lost in here!
Shadow Ravena: Yup.....I think I'm lost--- wait!!!!!!!! I think I see something up ahead! *she runs towards the glowing light*

As she runs towards the end of the path, she finds the purple key...

Shadow Ravena: YES!!!!!!! *screams* I GOT ONE!!!

Laughter is heard through the walls...

Shadow Ravena: What's that all about?

Laughter is heard through the walls once again...

Shadow Ravena: WHAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!
Wall: THAT WAS THE EASY PART! Noooooooow find your way out.... *laughs*

A ghost pops out and tries to scare Shadow...

Ghost: BOO!

Shadow jumps in fear and slices the ghost 20 times, yelling each time she does so...

It eventually vanishes and she moves on...

Shadow Ravena: I absolutely despise this book!
???: HHAHAHAH!
Shadow Ravena: O man, now whose laughing at me?

Undead Artix stands before her with the head of Worma held by his hair...

Undead Artix: *throws the head at Shadow and when she catches it she turns the head around and looks at the dead face*

Shadow Ravena: *shakes head* Oh Snaketongue, what happened to you?
Worma: *opens its eyes wide open and smiles* WHO ME!!!!!!!??? *laughs*
Shadow Ravena: *throws the head to a corner of the maze* AAAAAAHHHHHH!
Worma: *while on the side of the ground* HAHHAHHAAHAH! YOUR IN OUR WORLD NOW HERO! No one can save you!

Undead Artix runs at Shadow...

Shadow Ravena: *picks up her sword and clashes with Artix*
Undead Artix: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

The two begin sword dueling left and right, with paladin moves in a huge battle as each person takes blows, Shadow manages to be thrown down towards the head of Worma in what appears to be her final move before Artix slays her, she picks up the head and uses her last bit of paladin energy and throws it at Artix, sending him back several paces until he hits a wall shattering him into a million pieces...

Shadow Ravena: *stands up wounded* You may have trained with me Artix, you may even know my moves, but face it......HEADS ALWAYS BEATS TAILS!

She continues walking down the path until she meets back in the place where they were told to meet. Therril from his path starts running towards her...

Therril Oreb: NIXFIRESCORCHRUNRUNRUNCANTFLYZAPPEDRUNASFARASICOULDBUTNOGOODBADGUYCHASINGME!
Shadow Ravena: Therril... slow... down!
Therril Oreb: *takes a deep breath* I had a dead end *takes another deep breathe* But that's not all I found *points at dark path covered by a shadow* That's not all I found....

???: OHHH THERRIL!
Therril Oreb: Oh man he's back!
Shadow Ravena: Let's take this thing together! I'm sure it's not so bad!

From the shadows an Undead Eric Greydawn appears and is now chasing after the two heroes...

Undead Eric Greydawn: WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM ME?
Both Shadow and Therril: *scream and run the other way* AAAAAHHHH!!!!

An epic battle rages on as Razor and Undead Galanoth swing at each other until both people lose their blades...

Razor: You wanna play Galanoth?
Undead Galanoth: Bring it on Guth!
Razor: That's my city name! *transforms into a tall half dragon and roars at Galanoth...*

ROOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Razor: I'M AN ASSASSIN GALANOTH! I EAT SLAYERS LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!
Undead Galanoth: *makes fists readying himself for combat*
Razor: IF YOU COULD LOOK THROUGH YOUR DUMB HELMET YOU SHOULD SEE,
Razor: MY NAME'S RAZOR, YOU SLIME, MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD OF ME!

Undead Galanoth: I'm not scared of you!
Razor: YOU SHOULD BE! *stretches his head out and takes off Galanoth's head and spits it at the wall*
Undead Galanoth (body): *motionlessly falls down*

Razor transforms back into his human form and stares at Undead Galanoth's skeleton...

Razor: Nobody calls me Guth.......NOBODY, YOU N00B!!

Continues walking down his path...

Alanna finally reaches the end of her path and finds a blue key and start immediately running back on her path to meet the others...

Shadow and Therril are still running from Eric as he gets closer, he catches up and throws each of them aside, he then takes out his nodachi and gets ready to slice them apart....

Razor: STOP RIGHT THERE.....UNDAD!
Undead Eric Greydawn: Looking for a fight Razor?
Razor: Bring it on Eric, I've taken on plenty as strong as you. I'm not scared!

Shadow Ravena: You know....Razor's pretty brave!
Therril Oreb: TAKE HIM OUT RAZOR!

The two walk around in a small circle with weapons drawn...

Undead Eric Greydawn: I'll slice you into pieces kid. You got nothing on me!
Razor: *starts slowly walking to a nearby path* Galanoth was too easy, do me a favor Greydawn, catch me if you can!
Undead Eric Greydawn: *grins his teeth*

Razor starts running down the path with Eric following behind him...

Shadow Ravena: GUTH!!! I HAVE A PLAN! Where's Cysero?

Alanna from her path starts running down towards them...

Alanna Zelen: HE'S RIGHT BEHIND ME! QUICKLY, GET ERIC RUNNING THIS WAY!!!!!!

Razor turns around, dodges Eric's attack and continues running through the path he just came by...

Razor and Alanna see each other as their two paths are about to connect. They slow down wait for their opponents and as they are about to strike them down, Undead Cysero slams his hammer onto Eric's face shattering him to pieces...

All four heroes are now together as they start backing up as Undead Cysero starts throwing socks at them...

Shadow Ravena: That's not what we planned...
Razor: Yea..I thought they'd both collide and shatter into pieces....guess not.
Alanna Zelen: STAND BACK PEOPLE! I'LL TAKE HIM ON!

Alanna steps forward and throws the blue key at Therril...

Alanna Zelen: Here use this key and open my part to the door, if anyone else has a key---
Shadow Ravena: I have the other!
Alanna Zelen: Then open the door and let's end this!

Alanna opens her book and starts throwing her blue spells at Undead Cysero, and he uses his to stalemate with green magic...

Undead Cysero: *trying to push his magic further* Sock Magic always wins...well that...and Bacon!
Alanna Zelen: *pushing her magic back at him* I'm not letting you win Cysero!

The other three continue running down the path and meet at the door and Therril enters his key, and Shadow enters her's simultaneously...

The ground shakes and the door opens...

OK AT THIS POINT PLEASE STOP YOUR MUSIC FROM CURRENTLY PLAYING! ONCE YOU'VE DONE THAT CONTINUE READING...

Shadow Ravena: Alanna, we have to go!
Alanna Zelen: I.....I can't hold on any further!

Cysero's green magic gets closer and closer to Alanna...

Alanna Zelen: You guys go on without me! I'll hold him for as long as I can!
Therril Oreb: That is not happening! WE DON'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND!

Therril transforms into a raven, sores over to Cysero like a speeding bullet and just as Cysero changes directions with his magic to blast Therril, Alanna's blue magic hits Cysero and melts him into pieces....

Therril Oreb: *lands on the ground with a thud*
Alanna Zelen: NO!!!!!!!!!
Alanna Zelen: Therril! *rushes to his side*
Therril Oreb: *twitches and moves his hand slowly to give a thumbs up*
Alanna Zelen: *smiles* ...you saved me. Thank you!
Alanna Zelen: I owe you, my friend. *laughs* I guess that's two now!

Alanna takes out 3 crystals and uses them to regenerate Therril's health, then helps Therril back up and starts walking him over to the door. As the team enters through it, Nix awaits them on the opposite side...

Stephen Nix: ...IMPOSSIBLE!
Stephen Nix: Your going to pay for this one! I HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON!

A Giant Undead Killy Willy runs towards the heroes...

Stephen Nix: Boss Time Heroes, let's see if you can make it past him! MUAHAHAHAHA!

LIKE BEFORE, PLAY THIS SONG AND CONTINUE READING!

Stephen Nix: Cya later losers, looks like I win this time! *walks back up on the arena floor*

Undead Killy Willy: RRRRRRAAAWWWWRRR!!!!! *charges at the four heroes*

They dodge him and each person gets out their weapons and face the beast ready for battle...

Undead Killy Willy: RRRRRRAAAWWWWRRR!!!!!
Therril Oreb: You guys ready? *unsheathes his black long sword*
All 3: Ready!

The undead charges at them, but Alanna blasts it back with her silver magic, Razor and Therril run up to the beast and start slashing away at its body as it gets further pushed back.

Alanna Zelen: Ready? *stares at Shadow*

Screen focuses on Shadow's eyes as they start to turn yellow...

Shadow Ravena: Another undead....no problem! FIRE AWAY!

Just as Therril and Razor get out of the way, Shadow summons a huge disk of energy and throws it at the undead, pushing it back so much it crashes into the wall. Alanna fires one large blast of silver magic at the beast, and both her and Shadow run up to the Undead Killy Willy and use their sword/staff to strike their enemy with a final blow, crushing the undead to pieces as it explodes...

THUD!

Nix from his throne overhears the action and thinks his guy has triumphed...

Stephen Nix: *on mic* Looks like the battles over!
Stephen Nix: And here comes the winner now!

From under the labyrinth the four heroes walk up the stairs as the walls of the maze start to fall down showing the four winners, Alanna makes a dash over to stadium...

Stephen Nix: Where does she think she's going?

Nix turns around to see Alanna running towards him...

Stephen Nix: *swings his skull staff at Alanna*

Alanna grabs the book at the same time Nix does, as they both start pulling their way for it...

Stephen Nix: That's my book, hero! It doesn't belong to you!
Alanna Zelen: No...it's MINE now!
Stephen Nix: Fat chance!

They continue to pull for the book...

Razor: She needs help! Come on! We can do this!

Guards step forward from the arena as the crowd goes wild...

Guard: Step back hero, no one is allowed up there!
Shadow Ravena: Back off Guard or I'm gonna beat your face in!

Just as the guard steps back...Nix takes a firm hold on the book, uses his skull/cane to smack Alanna...

Therril Oreb: NOOO!

She falls to the ground....

Stephen Nix: Stupid cheater! *uses his fin to push her over the edge*

Therril runs over to her and grabs her just before she falls onto the arena floor...

Stephen Nix: SO THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO? CHEAT! YOU HEROES ARE ALL THE SAME!
Stephen Nix: Tell you what! *stares at the guards* PREPARE FOR CHALLENGE FOUR NOW!!!!! IF ANYONE TRIES TO GET UP HERE AGAIN, DESTROY THEM!

50 guards come rushing in the arena with weapons drawn, protecting the stairs....

Stephen Nix: So you like cheating ah? TELL YOU WHAT... *evil smile* NEXT CHALLENGE, IF YOU PLAN ON CHEATING AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BURN YOUR FACES TO THE GROUND!

Crowd: YYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Beacons of what? BEACONS OF NO HOPE!!!!!! HAHHHHHAHHAH!

To Be Continued

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 3/11/2012 20:33:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/11/2012 18:25:32   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Challenge four is about to begin...

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Ok heroes, this one is actually a very simple task!
Stephen Nix: *pushes a button to transform the stadium below into a lava pit*
Stephen Nix: Here's the game, by walking only...make it to the other end of the room. It's easy! Once you get there you should probably expect a boss or something. Oh and try not to fall in the lava! HAHAHA!

The four heroes stand on their platform and start walking towards the other room...

Alanna Zelen: This isn't so bad...
Therril Oreb: Yea, everything seems ok....
Shadow Ravena: Sure it's a tight walk, but at least nothing is stopping us, not to mention...I think were almost there already!

Just then 20 penguin generals start throwing ice bombs at the heroes...

PLAY THIS SONG NOW AND CONTINUE READING!

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Take them out my faithful servants!

Alanna Zelen: Everyone get in a tight lineup, I'll take care of those penguins.

Alanna summons a giant shield for the heroes as they continue walking, penguins continue to throw ice bombs at the four but with no affect as the shield blocks all incoming hits...

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Faster boys! *points at guards* Your turn, take them out!

Guards start running through the path and eventually make it to the heroes...

Razor: I'll handle them!

Razor jumps to the front of the line, takes out his blade and starts carving through the guards one at a time. The heroes make it further down the path...

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* GAAAHHHH!!! I only have one last move......

The sides of the path start to roll down huge boulders...

Therril Oreb: *looks behind him as boulders are quickly speeding up to them* HURRY UP!

The team starts running down their path until they make it to the end. When the team makes it to the end of the path the boulders run into the lava and slowly deteriorate. Guth takes the time to defeat the remaining guard....

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* See I told you that would be an easy one.....

A door raises up...

Stephen Nix: *taps mic* Ok this should be fun!

A huge version of Undead Drakonnan starts bursting through the door, breaking up the walls as the roof starts to slowly collapse...

Stephen Nix: Once you make it past him, the final challenge is just above! Make it back up here, and you will see it for yourself! HAHHAHHAHA!

The Undead beats starts hurling fireballs at the heroes...

Undead Drakonnan: RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRR!

Therril, Shadow and Razor run up to the titan and start attacking the legs of the beast....

Undead Drakonnan: *tries to stomp on the 3* YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!

Alanna Zelen: This should be easy! *uses her magic to teleport herself directly right behind the undead beasts head and uses her staff to pound it in the neck*

Undead Drakonnan: *shakes in pain* AAARRGGGGGGG! *moves his feet until he hits Razor and Therril, sending them crashing into a wall*
Therril Oreb: *picks himself up* Ok, so what's the plan now?
Alanna Zelen: We need to attack this guy and take out his legs, if we can cause him to trip, he'll shatter like the rest.
Razor: *gets up* Seems simple enough!
Shadow Ravena: What if each of us uses our range attacks to take him down at once?
Razor: I don't have range attacks!
Therril Oreb: Then throw your green dragonic cat! *chuckles*
Razor: *glares at Therril* Not cool!

Alanna Zelen: Everyone...NOW!!!!!

Each person uses their range attacks to take out the undead beasts legs; Razor throws his cat at the beast, watches as it claws its bones apart until Undead Drakonnan starts to crumble and eventually collapses through the lava floor....

The heroes once again walk up the stairs to get to the original battle floor...

Stephen Nix: *grim look on his face* All......my beasts.......slain!! GONE!
Stephen Nix: My challenges.......you beat them all.
Stephen Nix: YOU WON'T WIN THAT EASILY HEROES!!!!!!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU SUCK NIX!!!!!!

Stephen Nix: QUIET YOU FOOLS! *jumps down onto the battlefield* You want a real match heroes, tell you what? I'm CHALLENGE 5!
Stephen Nix: Take me on, winner gets the stupid book that I cannot open! *takes out his skull cane/staff and takes two steps forward* WINNER TAKE ALL!!!

PLAY THIS RIGHT NOW AND CONTINUE READING!

Nix rushes at the 4 heroes with his skull/staff and starts smacking people left and right....

Stephen Nix: *smiles* You cannot beat me heroes....this is my book.... I'M INVINCIBLE!!!!

Stephen continues to smash his opponents as all four heroes slam into the walls of the Colosseum...

Therril Oreb: Hpmt.... this guy's... tougher than he looks.

Stephen Nix summons 4 boulders and holds them up in the air...

Stephen Nix: HAHAHHAHA! *throws the rocks at the heroes*

Each person dodges and starts running up to Nix...

Stephen Nix: *summons a huge wall to stop them in their tracks*

As the heroes stop, Nix breaks through the wall and smashes the stones onto the heroes...

Stephen Nix: Come on! Get up! I'm not finished with you yet!

Razor: *gets up slowly* How do we beat the creator of his own book?
Alanna Zelen: We can't hold on for much longer we need a plan!
Therril Oreb: What.....what if we think up something to block Nix?
Shadow Ravena: What are you talking about, Therril?
Therril Oreb: Well, were in a book right...why can't we think like he does and summon things from his own book and use it against him?
Razor: That'll never work.

Stephen Nix: *summons 4 more rocks*

Alanna Zelen: We need to try something......we gotta grab that book in order for this to work!

The four boulders are thrown at the heroes as each barely manage to dodge them Therril transforms into the Raven and sores over to the book...

Stephen Nix: NOOO! *runs for the book, jumps in the air for it but Therril grabs it just in the nick of time*
Stephen Nix: *lands on the ground* IMPOSSIBLE!

Therril flies back over to Alanna...

Therril Oreb: You know how to open it?
Alanna Zelen: Yes, hurry up and hand it over! I believe it's a paladin's spell....that's why he can't open it! But I know the spell very well!

Stephen Nix: *summons 3 undead beasts to run at the heroes*

Alanna Zelen: *glows bright silver as the small book starts to unravel*
Alanna Zelen: *opens her eyes* It's over!

Alanna summons 3 monsters to counter Nix and throws their remains at Nix....

Stephen Nix: NOOO!! THIS IS MY BOOK!!!!
Alanna Zelen: It's true it is your book penguin...but for now. I'm in control over it!
Stephen Nix: We'll see about that! How did you break the spell?
Alanna Zelen: You're not supposed to get through it Stephen, *shakes head* Artix perfected the precise spell to make sure you could never break into it! EVER!

Nix calls out his Undead Killguin, but Alanna uses the book to summon a giant Tusker to battle it...

Stephen Nix: How come your's are of the living?
Alanna Zelen: You don't get it do you?
Stephen Nix: Grrr!
Alanna Zelen: I'm a Loremaster! My powers can turn anything right side up! So I can make everything that you throw at me and counter it with something even BETTER!

The Tusker dodges the Killguin's first attack, then uses it's tail to sweep behind the legs of the undead and cause it to fall to the ground. At the same time Alanna and Nix continue to match each other with monsters thrown at each other...

Stephen summons undead pet beasts..but Alanna counters with bigger pets to take them out. Nix summons a big monster, and Alanna fires back by summoning a bigger one...

Razor: This...is...epic!
Shadow Ravena: No one is giving up!
Therril Oreb: GO ALANNA!!!!!

The Killguin tries to stand up but the Tusker jumps on the undead and bashes its head open with its tusks, and just as the beast falls Alanna summons a spear built with light and throws it at Nix....

Stephen Nix: *skull cane flies off from Nix's fin, due to the flying spear* NOOO!!!!! I CANNOT LOSE!
Alanna Zelen: *summons a large group of heroes from the classes section of the book* This......has gone on long enough, Stephen Nix.

The group of light heroes in spirit form ready their weapons for Alanna....

The heroes consist of warriors, rogues, mages, paladins, dragonlords, guardians, rangers, pirates and ninjas. The heroes are all golden and they stare down Nix, and then turn and face Alanna and nod their heads....

Stephen Nix: I'm ..I'm.. I'm not scared of you!
Alanna Zelen: YOU SHOULD BE! YOU'VE TICKED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME PENGUIN! READY GUYS?

The heroes turn around with Razor, Therril, and Shadow leading the team...

Alanna Zelen: FIRRRRREEE!!!!!!

The heroes throw their weapon, and as they hit Nix, one by one Razor, Therril and Shadow each melee attack Nix, then when all the weapons are thrown and the attacks stop, Alanna summons a huge silver ball of power and hurls it at Nix....

Stephen Nix: NOOOOO!!!!!!

BOOM!

After the dust settles, Nix still stands...

Shadow Ravena: He just doesn't know when to give up!

Nix slowly takes a few steps forward...

Stephen Nix: *wide open eyes* Arrggg... *trying to cover up his wounds but falls on the ground defeated*

All Heroes: YEEEEEEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crowd: YEEEEEA!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd erupts in cheer and the Colosseum eventually fades away....

The battle ends as Alanna throws the black book a long distance with a care and summons a portal back to the real world...

PLAY THIS NOW! YES...IT'S THE LAST SONG IN THIS CHAPTER!

Razor: It's finally over!
Shadow Ravena: We did it! *high fives Razor*
Alanna Zelen: *smiles and looks at Therril* So......I've heard a lot about these Beacons of Hope. I'd love to go there! Are they as brave as you are?
Therril Oreb: And I'd love to take you there! *smiles back* I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself!
Both: *laugh*

Nix quickly gets up and throws himself through the black portal...

Stephen Nix: HAHAH *coughs* Another time then....LATER LOSERS!
All four heroes: NOOO!

Nix fades away...

Alanna Zelen: THAT PORTAL! ...I don't know where he's gone to!
Razor: What do you mean?
Alanna Zelen: A portal just doesn't focus right! He could be anywhere on L.O.R.E. by now....that's why we wait until the colour of the portal turns white.
Therril Oreb: *shakes head* Looks like we got another adventure on our hands!
Razor: It appears that Nix has once again escaped custody!
Shadow Ravena: GAHH! I wanted to show Artix that I could catch him too!......O well it's back to Sepulchure for me!

The heroes wait for a few minutes and Shadow and Razor start walking towards the portal, finally after it turns white....

Shadow Ravena: Why do you have to wait until it's white again?
Alanna Zelen: Because when the colour goes white, the destination is much clearer for teleportation!
Shadow Ravena: *nods* Right!
Alanna Zelen: Not to mention, there's a higher chance of your body scrambling into different areas if not white...so perhaps Nix either got lucky...
Razor: Or he's a shish kebab.
All: *laugh*

Shadow walks even further towards the portal...

Shadow Ravena: *looks at Alanna and Therril* Hey you two, you guys coming?
Therril Oreb: *nods* Just give us a few minutes!

Shadow and Razor fade away in the portal, leaving just Alanna and Therril behind...

Alanna Zelen: You know, I've had a lot of fun around here with you!
Therril Oreb: *looks into her eyes* Me too!
Therril Oreb: Being Warden I guess for a day has some pretty good perks to it eh?
Alanna Zelen: HAHA! To think we would've never met if not for the previous warden's daring task!
Therril Oreb: Yeah...I just thought I was going to be guarding the book, I didn't know I'd have to try and save my life along with others IN A BOOK! HAHA!
Alanna Zelen: It's been a very long few days, hopefully when Book gets himself the chance, I can get to know you guys a bit more! Your a great friend Therril, I'm glad I came here to get to know you! *smiles* I was think--

Therril takes the time to steal a small kiss...

Alanna Zelen: --Well that's one way of putting it!

They both laugh, hold hands and walk into the portal...

Alanna Zelen: *looks at Therril just before entering in the portal* So, a raven huh? I suppose I could get used to that!

To Be Continued
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/11/2012 20:11:54   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

As the story comes to a close, Therril and his friends make it back to Falconreach. As they are teleported right beside the guardian tower....Draketh (current warden) starts running towards the four...

Draketh: Oh hey Therril!
Therril Oreb: Heya Draketh, man do I have a story for you!
Draketh: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
Therril Oreb: Umm...sorry!
Draketh: My jail is a complete disaster! I have two escaped convicts that are gone for some reason. Now I gotta go soul hunting again!

Just then BOH members: Ging, Mritha, Mel and Kangi run up to them to assist Draketh...

Kangi: Everything ok here?
Mritha: *sips moglinberry juice*
Alanna Zelen: Yea just a misunderstanding!
Draketh: Misunderstanding!?!?! I lost 10 keys you stupid bird! I gave you the simplest of tasks...watch over a pedia book!
Gingage: It was probably lost amongst all of your stuff! Your not exactly the most organized person, D!
Draketh: Hmpt! OH AND HEY......*points at Therril* Did you lose the moglinberry juice too! I SAID IN MY PS..DON'T TOUCH IT!
Mritha: *hides the juice* Umm....Therril HOW COULD YOU?
Melissa: He's so untrustworthy! I can't even get him to clean up the blue messes he leaves in the hallway! *points at Therril* Yea...SO YOUR A RAVEN....CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!
Draketh: O.o

Everyone but Draketh stares at Mritha...

Razor: Ok well, I should get going!
Shadow Ravena: Where are you going Razor?
Razor: I need to expand my search my one true love!
Draketh: Who?
Mritha: Tomix?
Razor: That's....not funny at all!
Mritha: Oh get over yourself, we all know your crazy for that Soulweaver!
Razor: (shifty eyes) How'd you know? Isn't he cool or what?
Mritha: ...No. But seriously who are you looking for?
Razor: Her name is Brittany...she's one person who truly understands who I am!

Razor: I wish you all well, and I'll cya around at this Beacon tower......should be interesting!

Razor uses a smoke screen and fades away in the night....

Shadow Ravena: I need to continue my search for Sepulchure at the Beacon tower! I'll see you guys around! It was fun while it lasted!

Everyone waves at Shadow as she makes a left onto Falconreach road and continues walking through the nearby forest....

PLAY THIS LAST SONG IN THIS STORY AND CONTINUE READING!

Therril Oreb: And I should get back to the Beacon tower with my new friend Alanna!
Draketh: OH NO YOU DON'T!
Therril Oreb: o.o
Draketh: YOUR GONNA CLEAN UP YOUR MESS, then you can go back to the tower!
Alanna Zelen: *laughs*
Therril Oreb: You know...D! Mritha....took your--
Mritha: *glares at him*
Therril Oreb: MOGLINBERRY JUICE!
Draketh: *faces Mritha* You did? Why didn't you just ask?
Mritha: One second D...

Mritha runs up to Therril, beats him down with a purple stick and throws him off the cliff of Falconreach...

Everyone: O.O Ummm.......
Mritha: You all didn't see anything got it? *points at Kangi especially*
Kangi: Got it.

Mritha stomps her way off towards the Beacon Tower...

Melissa: *looks down the cliff* Oh my......SHE KILLED KENNY!
Gingage: *looks down* Nope. He's still twitching from where I stand!
Therril Oreb: *While in pain from landing in the trees* Umm I think I can taste my liver....
Alanna Zelen: Hmm, I actually think he deserved that!

Ging high fives Alanna....

Gingage: I think you'll fit in just fine! :)
Kangi: *stares down at the defeated Therril* You got chores to do...quit lying down on the job!
Draketh: Yeah hurry up, the longer you take.....the more time you'll be at the Guardian Tower! NOW LETS GO!

The rest heroes walk away to either help Therril, or go back to the Beacon Tower...

On the other side of the map near Dragesvard....

OK I LIED...PLAY THIS ONE..I SWEAR IT THE LAST ONE!

Nix picks up his final piece to his body as a mysterious figure talks to him...

Stephen Nix: Ok I think that's the last one....Master please don't be mad!
???: Ever sense you lost that book, you've been awful at your capabilities!
Stephen Nix: *gets on his knees* Please Master...forgive me! I'll do better next time!
???: I should take you out! Finish the job and send Tusknix on your trail!
Stephen Nix: NO!! Please....I beg your mercy!
???: YOU HAVE FAILED AGAIN NIX!
???: Get back in your fortress and plan, again! THIS TIME DON'T FAIL ME!
Stephen Nix: I won't...I PROMISE! Those heroes haven't seen the last of me!
???: I'll feed you to an undead version of Aisha if you so happen to fail!
Stephen Nix: *nods* I'll get it back!......You just watch!

??? fades away....

Stephen Nix: *eyes glow bright blue* THOSE HEROES WILL PAY!!!!!!!

END!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! I tried something different this time around by adding a puzzle? How did you like that and of course the music? Leave me a post here in the commentary thread on your opinions...I'd love to hear them!

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 3/11/2012 21:08:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> (DF) The Black Book, From Within
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition