Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2012 22:52:51   
Glais

For the city indeed.
DF MQ  Post #: 676
3/9/2012 23:11:24   
3 Vandoren

In the morning our Super Prison will be finished.
APB's are quick workers! Hehehehe... Mr. Kinz, I would love to ally the prison with Neutrality and the hero's, wonderful idea, by the way.
Post #: 677
3/9/2012 23:14:21   
Glais

Indeed, this is the perfect way to battle villainy, or something like that.

Wonder what'd happen if Corona found out, since he could simply stop Thief from finding "it."

This means the Prison is doing more good by existing rather than not being there? Even with its plans...?
DF MQ  Post #: 678
3/9/2012 23:17:24   
3 Vandoren

How'da ya figure that?
All we're doing is good! And the hero's will ally themselves with the prison, so they can help capture prisoners, as Kinz suggested.
That is the only plans going on, cleaning the streets of filth, and the good hero's of the city will simply help, being the good people they are.
Post #: 679
3/9/2012 23:19:54   
Glais

Of course, what was I thinking. Corona has no reason to even begin to suspect any possible secret schemes in The Prison.
DF MQ  Post #: 680
3/9/2012 23:27:29   
3 Vandoren

Speaking of which, what is the name of our prison?
Super-Powered Criminal Containment Project? (SPCCP)
Post #: 681
3/9/2012 23:32:08   
Glais

I don't know, it could reference the one in JJBA since that is where I got it from. That one was called Green Dolphin Street Prison.
DF MQ  Post #: 682
3/9/2012 23:39:39   
3 Vandoren

Red Shark Avenue Prison?
Post #: 683
3/9/2012 23:41:04   
Glais

Either Red or purple, but besides that PERFECT.
DF MQ  Post #: 684
3/9/2012 23:59:26   
Antithesis

No need to apologize :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 685
3/10/2012 0:23:39   
Zeuzt

The prison is good and all of that but don't expect
villains to just get and walk in there
after all most of the guys here are "bad"
Post #: 686
3/10/2012 0:24:39   
Glais

Oh believe me I know that. Hence why this is taking so much planning.
DF MQ  Post #: 687
3/10/2012 0:25:35   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: If this is gonna be a joint writing thing, I'd gladly help.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 688
3/10/2012 0:27:07   
Glais

I appreciate the help. Good to have more people on board for it.
DF MQ  Post #: 689
3/10/2012 0:31:42   
3 Vandoren

Wonderful, wonderful, indeed. The Red Alien Shark Avenue Prison is really taking off.
And we know their aren't just going to walk in and wrap themselves in straight jackets, that's why we have hero's to help us, APB's, and Power Suppressors!
Would you like to help us, Mr. Zeust?
Post #: 690
3/10/2012 0:37:28   
Kinzdor

quote:

So far, I am the only official of the prison

Well with all the work Darkness King, (my char) has put into this prison he could be counted as a official.

quote:

By the way, anyone who may... be interested in maybe, donating a few extra guards, preferably robot, would be appreciated!

Sending a squad of my robots you`r way! I am skilled in robotics after all!
~Darkness King

quote:

Gla: If this is gonna be a joint writing thing, I'd gladly help.

A joint writing story based on the prison? ME LIKE! I may be able to help as-well if it is a joint effort.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 691
3/10/2012 0:38:56   
Glais

Thanks guys! Don't expect it too soon though as again, DF L&L at the moment.

But yes I think this could potentially grow into a very big and interesting project.
DF MQ  Post #: 692
3/10/2012 0:58:42   
Zeuzt

Depends what's it gonna be like
what will you do in it
*rain clouds appear at the construction site *
that will slow you down necro
oh what bad luck

also read a collab story
here- yes here!!!

< Message edited by Zeuzt -- 3/10/2012 1:03:18 >
Post #: 693
3/10/2012 1:00:58   
Glais

Basically something similar to this Stone Ocean

Obviously not just ripping it off, but in a large part this was inspired by that. Secret plots, superpeople in prison, etc.
DF MQ  Post #: 694
3/10/2012 1:13:04   
3 Vandoren

Well, Mr. Zeuzt, we are going imprison the superpowered criminals, plus the regular criminals.
Sounds like a cause worthy of your time, eh, Mr. Zeuzt?
And your rain may slow the APB's down, but they are determined little bots.
Post #: 695
3/10/2012 6:03:51   
Zeuzt

Yes yes it's slowing them down
but your right
rain is'nt enough
*Lightning strikes and an apb thunder booms from the clouds*
One by one let's see that sight now
*A flash of light hits the building and making 3 APBs fall down on 5 APBs KRAKOOM goes thunder*
Yes I'll give my time to it if you want me or allow me to
But the building needs to be tough yes this is just a trial
If the building won't hold this then I doubt it can hold thousands of villains
*Lightning then KRAKOOM another hit*
Nice architecture Necro how a mad man
Suddenly makes a jail
I don't know or is it a new character is it?

Edited to remove all caps, which is considered spam. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 3/10/2012 20:19:03 >
Post #: 696
3/10/2012 10:13:34   
Arachnid

That caps lock is deadly stuff.

And did you say...APB's?
Good, good. I do need more batteries.
*Begins searching APB's*
You know, I could help with the prison...I've been told-Ah! found one!- I've been told that I have a knack for...eh...building things.
But of course, if you're good at something, never do it for free.

My friends would get bored, too.
Hee hee hee...

~Scarekrow

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 697
3/10/2012 12:12:36   
star screamer

So what have I missed?
~Le Star Screamer
AQW  Post #: 698
3/10/2012 12:23:22   
megakyle777

I'm not totaly sure...
DF  Post #: 699
3/10/2012 14:00:09   
delta blitz

Hey guys guess what Drakkoniss did something to me to make me sane (controlled insanity actually) so I decide to rewrite my pros and cons:

Pros: constant absorbing of white chaos (converts negative emotions around himself into energy) which is the focal point of regeneration factor and powers, Chaotic touch *has the ability to corrupt* (not mind control but something like that *see Aqworlds for info*, also makes the corrupted victim completely under his control, more powerful based on the amount of white chaos energy forced into them(this ability doesn't work on other chaos beings and only depresses stronger willed opponents), body of white chaos energy (you have to tear off his flesh armor before you can deal any major damage to him and physically touching his energy body will induce Chaos touch).More than full control of white chaos based abilities and emotions(he can do things like make himself depressed and then happy within a millisecond) *energy blasts, create barrier and such* (can rip a hole between dimensions but is not practical due to the amount of focus needed to do so and even in best situation is not instanteous and fairly obvious to opponent). Chaos touch ability can easily amass a meduim sized army without discarding his flesh armor*as he can release white chaos through his flesh armor's pores*(depending on the population around him)
Super genius intellect(has a knack for mind screwing friend and foe alike) though still (controllingly) insane, doesn't have to breath, unaffected by gravity (both due to being an pure energy being), energy body only takes damage from any other energy based attacks can survive atomic decompostion. Behavior is unpredictabily random as he has his own view of creating balance, character's personal emotions can affect *outside world* such as causing a nation to declare war on another due to sudden white chaos induced hate or fear. Very vicious when it fighting(prefers killing his opponent as quickly as possible). Free flight due to being an energy being, patient and willing to strike at the right time. 3rd eye can weaken constitution of stronger willed opponents or force the infulence of his personal emotions. Immune to mind control, belief in white chaos balance makes him not very trusting even to other chaos beings, willing to fake his own death or sacrifice his flesh armor to fight another day.

Cons
No longer can control or affect all the elements of reality. The fact that he no longer is an Zero energy being means that every type of energy outside of chaos can damage him, though not critically. Has no defense from being frozen in time due to lack of Zero energy, cannot pull himself into reality once erased from it. No longer can shift in and out of reality as a defense, dimension crossing ability limited to AE universes. Feels pain through his flesh armor. White chaos relies on negative emotions and therefore is extremely weak when inside of pocket dimensions where he can't feed. Known for avoiding battle in general despite formitablity( unless for the sake of bringing balance). 3rd eye will not open if character is not in a negative emotional state or within a 1000 miles radius of something that currently is feeling negative emotions. Flesh armor is more durable and has higher resistance than the average smasher but after taking heavy damage will begin to break( flesh armor can be damaged by anything an above ordinary smasher can be hurt by). Despite having some control of gravity character can no longer redirect attack back towards his opponent. Can no longer rip things from reality and with the lost of zero energy not longer has any of it's abilities. Due to the fact that he thrives on loneliness, he is terrible in group situations and can only handle 10 *ordinary* reality benders by himself before being overpowered. Despite intellect his tactical skills is fairly basic and he tries not be overly complicated. In most situations the character will do nothing thanks to a certain conversation he had with Clown(Though currently he is slowingly changing from this pattern). (Subject is extremely difficult to kill but not impossible and once dead will NOT be able to rise from the dead) Though his is a very vicious fighter his kind heart makes him sometimes unable to finish an enemy off.

*character weakness just like his white chaos is random and can change at random though these ones generally stay* on a side note when I'm taking as my character I will be writting in ^ color.

~Chaos of Loneliness(Balanced)

On another note please comment on my current story Tales of the Two heroes which is inside of the persona of David Blitz thread

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition