Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Storyline Progression...What happened?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Storyline Progression...What happened?
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2012 18:13:32   
Mokta 3

srsly u missing the entire point.........omg
my point was more general then that, and u call me ignorant ?

*no flame, troll, or insult attemp* and i quoted that from u.

Srsly, what are u trying to say, do u miss the point ? or are u just trying to keep the thread going by trolling ?

Let me tell u for 1 last time what this is about...................

Its about legion won the war and now Cindy is trying to unite both enemy's....i was using my (figurative) numbers to make a point that exile didnt do enough to win the war. I used u as an example because u are trying to deny it....
Its about legion won the war and didnt get the advantage wich was promised....
Its about now i hear they trying to unite enemy against a common enemy..............i mean srsly plz...............

and yes i guess im ignorant
Epic  Post #: 76
2/27/2012 18:16:39   
goldslayer1

quote:

till aparantly a lvl 10 npc oz started uniting them to fight legion.

well personally i dont think OZ is the leader. he may have reunited them. but i dont think he's the leader.
exile leader is the leader, and some people say exile soldiers chin looks like OZs. rasing the question, could exile leader be OZs father?

quote:

So now the legion players are suposed to help bring themselves down from ruling Delta V? hat makes perfect sense

if u think the frysteland battle determined legion as the rulers of delta V, thats dead wrong.

Exile game wise, has been more dominating. look at the influence boards, or the all times.
how many legion factions are really up there?

quote:

Its about legion won the war and didnt get the advantage wich was promised....

please quote or show me proof where it said legion was promised an advantage if legion won.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/27/2012 18:18:08 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
2/27/2012 18:21:08   
Lord Loss...

So gold when it comes to exiles loosing the war u dont pay attention to numbers but judge by the story line and when exiles have more WD then u do? and might i remind u that varium wfaction weaponry has alot to do with WDs. Also since u love to follow the story line than u should remember that exiles were rebels while legion ruled Delta V. The frysteland war didnt determine them as rulers the entire plot of the game did from the begining and frysteland was said to be a major strategic point so wining that was supposed to give us advantages which aparantly we dont have anymore. So yes Legion still rules Delta V cuz the only real war that was played in game was won by them so exiles couldnt overthrow us.
AQW Epic  Post #: 78
2/27/2012 18:22:44   
Mokta 3

maybe an advantage is a wrong word, but forgive me im a bit upset. U know exactly what it stated... dont play ignorant now
Epic  Post #: 79
2/27/2012 18:23:48   
Smackie El Frog

Gold, do you actually know what an advantage is? It's having something over someone else that makes them better. Say a gun vs a knife. There is NO advantage to either side with the story as of now. So what is this advantage you claim legion constantly has over exile?????

< Message edited by Smackie El Frog -- 2/27/2012 18:25:13 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
2/27/2012 18:28:53   
Mokta 3

quote from 25 Jan DN
Remember that your actions determined the outcome of the War for Frysteland, and influenced the storyline as a whole.
Epic  Post #: 81
2/27/2012 18:29:31   
Calogero

quote:

Remember that your actions determined the outcome of the War for Frysteland, and influenced the storyline as a whole.

Quote from the Design Notes of 25th of January by Cinderella...

@Mokta Great minds Post alike xD

< Message edited by andy123 -- 2/27/2012 18:30:29 >

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
2/27/2012 18:30:00   
goldslayer1

quote:

So gold when it comes to exiles loosing the war u dont pay attention to numbers but judge by the story line and when exiles have more WD then u do? and might i remind u that varium wfaction weaponry has alot to do with WDs.

no, om just saying theres alot more factors to determine the ruler of delta V. or the more dominant alignment.

claiming urselfs ruler of delta V just because u won a battle, doesn't mean ur actually the ruler. because like i said theres alot more to determine the dominant force.

also if i recall correctly it was frysteland battle. not delta V battle, so no. u guys only rule frysteland. (which is a measly map area with no more than 10 screens) (but we'll see after the story if legion still rules frysteland.

quote:

Gold, do you actually know what an advantage is? It's having over someone else that makes them better. Say a gun vs a knife. There is NO advantage to either side with the story as of now. So what is this advantage you claim legion constantly has over exile?????

more players, more money, and more factions involved for legion. (thats how i see it)
and using the "they had the option to pay, if they didn't thats their problem" isn't really a reason to say u didn't have advantages.

because aside from what i listed, every time u guys blew exile's up a core (which happened at a rate much faster than legion's core) u would get 25k to the war as a bonus.

ontop of that, u guys get the easier NPCs from the start. the ones with lower health so they are easy and fast for u guys to fight.

quote:

and no where does that say legion was promised an advantage for winning the war. nor that the upcoming story would be legion based.

perhaps the story might have gone way different.
maybe if exile won, alydriah would have been exposed right from the start instead of legion and exile having to unite against common foe.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/27/2012 18:31:53 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
2/27/2012 18:34:16   
One Winged Angel1357

@Smackie it seems like Admin 12 doesn't like the new management and is doing his part to usurp Descarl to make him top dog again which wouldn't be the rare of an event because underhanded tricks like that go back to, say, the beginning of civilization. A perfect example would be Rome the guards would kill the emperor if they didn't like him it happened on multiple occasions. The ides of March might be an example of this but I never looked into the reasoning behind Julius Caesar's murder.

Once Descarl is gone it will most likely be the end of the Legion Exile team-up and Admin 12 will go back to oppressing the Exiles like the good old days.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
2/27/2012 18:34:49   
Lord Loss...

Gold Please read my post completely. The story began with legion ruling and exiles rebelling, and since exiles lost the only real war between them which hapened in frysteland than that means we still rule Delta V

One winged angel, Admin 12 isnt an exile ruler or descarl, its baelius. And the storyline could have progressed as much as alines coming down and killing us all, the point of this thread is that legion should have advantage cuz we won the first war/battle, instead we are having a civil war while exiles are gathering more men and are preparing to atack

< Message edited by Lord Loss... -- 2/27/2012 18:41:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
2/27/2012 18:38:03   
goldslayer1

quote:

Also since u love to follow the story line than u should remember that exiles were rebels while legion ruled Delta V.

u said it correctly, RuleD. past tense.
exile is ruling now. (by being more dominant)
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
2/27/2012 18:42:57   
Stabilis

I would put the power struggle at 50/50 for each side.

Look at Fortune City Station when the Exile made an assault, it was brutalized. There was also the expansion of the Bazaar territory.

Just about every landscape except for the Barren Outpost is controlled by Legion, and 50% of Fortune city is controlled by the Exiles.

Basically, every time you make an expansion to an existing landscape you uncover more and more Exile territory.
AQ Epic  Post #: 87
2/27/2012 18:43:39   
Lord Loss...

Gold again ur shifting, one minute u obey the storyline the other u count wins. Legion was never overthrown by exiles so no they dont rule Delta V cuz in case u didnt notice exiles are living in a dump under fortune city while legions have penthouses. and if ur judging by the wins then we dominated exile in frysteland war so we should have the advantage in the next saga
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
2/27/2012 18:46:04   
Mokta 3

RULED ?????

U mean legion won the war and u are alrdy talking in past sentences ?
I didnt see any of what u said so far........
Legion dominated by far !

the war is over 1 month and u alrdy talking in past sentences...lol

< Message edited by Mokta 3 -- 2/27/2012 18:47:55 >
Epic  Post #: 89
2/27/2012 18:47:11   
Mr. Black OP

I wish I was in the war, I came a couple weeks after it was ended.
Epic  Post #: 90
2/27/2012 18:49:59   
Mokta 3

Now the followup should occur....wich is the whole point..

A followup were legion dominates exile...havent seen that yet.
They talk about a united enemy.... srsly...
Epic  Post #: 91
2/27/2012 18:54:32   
Stabilis

^

Titan, Nightwraith, Cinderella, Charfade are all Exiles.

Would you think that they would willingly allow to be capsized? LOL, if anything they are going to start a plot-twist to cover up their loss.

Administrator favouritism for the win!
AQ Epic  Post #: 92
2/27/2012 18:59:11   
goldslayer1

quote:

Gold again ur shifting, one minute u obey the storyline the other u count wins. Legion was never overthrown by exiles so no they dont rule Delta V cuz in case u didnt notice exiles are living in a dump under fortune city while legions have penthouses. and if ur judging by the wins then we dominated exile in frysteland war so we should have the advantage in the next saga

i never obeyed the storyline. its u guys claiming u rule delta V from the storyline which was the frysteland battle.

and i said, u just dont rule all of delta V from 1 battle. (which the bar was for frysteland itself. not delta v)
and that if u were gonna claim a ruler, u should also factor in everything. like the all time boards, and influence boards.

quote:

RULED ?????

U mean legion won the war and u are alrdy talking in past sentences ?
I didnt see any of what u said so far........
Legion dominated by far !

the war is over 1 month and u alrdy taliing in past sentences...lol

ur obviously not reading whats going on.

what they are saying is legion rules delta V (storyline wise maybe) because they won the frysteland battle.
but what i said was, that the true ruler of delta v are exile because they are more dominant. and the all time boards have proven that.

quote:

Legion was never overthrown by exiles so no they dont rule Delta V cuz in case u didnt notice exiles are living in a dump under fortune city while legions have penthouses.

and that means what? money isn't everything. the music industries proves that.
u have wack rappers these days making a ton of money while the real talented ones are underground.

i guess the term "Real artists get shelved and wack one's get famous" applies to that and somewhat to this

quote:

and if ur judging by the wins then we dominated exile in frysteland war so we should have the advantage in the next saga
says who that they should have the advantage? the storyline was predetermined before the frysteland battle was released.
and cindy said the winner would determine the storyline. u guys won, u determined it. it doesn't mean u guys should have the advantage.

and for those using real life war examples, let me tell u this. who wins in a nuke war? NO ONE.

so what if legion won? maybe legion won the frysteland battle, but then a huge asteroid comes in and annihilates all of the legion territory. but u guys still won the frysteland battle. why? well maybe if exile won they would have taken ur territory, and u guys would have migrated to another place. meaning the asteroid would crush exile.

do u see my point?
AQW Epic  Post #: 93
2/27/2012 19:01:19   
One Winged Angel1357

@Loss Descarl's goal was to keep on Baelius's good side but as Bigtuna stated in his story Descarl has no care for either side of the war and I could say all this or just read the quote below.
quote:

At this point it is clear that Alydriah has abandoned the modicum established by Baelius. She has begun a crusade the likes of which humanity will never forget once the hammer falls upon the warring Factions of Delta V. She is unbridled vengeance manifest. Her word is law and her resolve is unwavering. She will crush the Exiles and disband the Legion, for whom her distaste is not hidden. The world she seeks to create is one of order by fear, and it would appear she has an eye to include Caden in her plans. Who would resist her? Who can stand against the roiling storm?

In simple terms Descarl will kill every Exile and more or less destroy the Legion just to create her idea world so it would not be hard to believe that the current plans to "remove" Alydriah Descarl may have come from Baelius himself and Admin 12 thought the best course of action was to enlist the aid of the Exiles to not decimate his forces making them easy pickings for the Exile army.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
2/27/2012 19:03:51   
Goony
Constructive!

quote:

Since Legion won the Frysteland War and forever changed that land shouldn't the story line be progressing with Legion still having the main control of Delta V and keep going that way?

Umm, you won the battle for Frystland, not Delta V. Frystland reflects that you won the war, the exile HQ was destroyed and Legion controls Frysteland, the Yeti and the Krampus. I don't see how you can rightly claim the rest of Delta V.

If you go back to Beta the war domination was controlled by Legion (savagekiller and Legit). It was that way for some time, then Titan changed the scoring system and Exile gained the advantage for some time before the war. Last time the war domination was showing the Exiles controlled Delta V...

I know that statement will only cause you to gloat about the Frystland event to try to deflect from the fact that Exile is upsetting your plans to control the Varium on the rest of Delta V. Until, the next war happens the glory of the battle victory rests with Legion...

Exile live to disobey these oppressors as they wish to ruin the beautiful planet of Delta V with their evil ways.

Edit: I quite like the way the story is progressing. Nice writing Cinderella :)

< Message edited by Goony -- 2/27/2012 19:10:08 >

In Epic Duel,
success is not final,
failure is not fatal
and it is the courage to continue that counts!
Epic  Post #: 95
2/27/2012 19:04:27   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

On practical considerations, we can't have constant wars. Otherwise they won't be special. When there was not an immediate conflict, sometimes you have to perform the same tasks. I don't want to say more about the Heartbreaker saga without spoilers, but we will have a cut scene to end this story arc.

@OWA I like how your mind works. :3

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 2/27/2012 19:07:26 >
Post #: 96
2/27/2012 19:07:32   
goldslayer1

quote:

On practical considerations, we can't have constant wars. Otherwise they won't be special. When there was not an immediate conflict, sometimes you have to perform the same tasks. I don't want to say more about the Heartbreaker saga without spoilers, but we will have a cut scene to end this story arc.

thank you, it should be a good release since it has a cutscene.

also cindy about the Epic Battles happening constantly i think 3-4 wars a year. (that are balanced, not like the last one. no offense but frysteland was a unbalanced) and i hope for the next war, theres more info details on it.

cause when frysteland came out we hardly had any info of how the war itself would work. everyone had to guess what it would be like until the actual release.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/27/2012 19:08:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 97
2/27/2012 19:08:08   
Stabilis

quote:

On practical considerations, we can't have constant wars. Otherwise they won't be special.

True, and wars are bad.

Alydriah wants to take on Baelius and Oz? Pff, dream on.
AQ Epic  Post #: 98
2/27/2012 19:11:44   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Depressed you so sure Cinderella is an exile?
Post #: 99
2/27/2012 19:14:02   
Stabilis

GASP

EDIT: Not to be rude at all Cinderella, but what would you do in battle, throw squidlings at us?

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 2/27/2012 19:17:31 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Storyline Progression...What happened?
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition