Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= March 7th Design Notes - Bio Gear Green

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= March 7th Design Notes - Bio Gear Green
Page 1 of 1412345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2012 15:59:02   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

quote:

March 07, 2012
Bio Gear Green
New Gear!

We need to lighten up the mood a little bit around here- after the tragic loss of Administrator 12 at the radioactive hands of Alydriah's lackey, I think we all need a little rest.

This week is going to be focused on the new gear as well as give us a chance to prepare for the next big story arc. In the weeks to come, expect more missions, features and unique NPCs as we explore Delta V's greenest zone.

Bionic Brigade!

With the Azrael pack going rare, we are introducing a new Spring Promotional Pack! This awesome assortment includes the Bionic Battlegear drawn by Nightwraith during his Livestream and the new bot: The BioBorg.

Bio Borg in action!

The Bionic Battlegear features a potent new skill: Thorn Assault. Each normal strike will offer the chance to unleash a flury of metal barbs against your foes!

The bot's special skill is a unique new buff called Thorns.

This potent buff reflects a large portion of damage dealt by a melee attack back at the attacker. This will make high damage dealers think twice before trying to deliver that knockout punch!

Along with being available for free with the largest Varium package as soon as our release goes live Friday, these promotional items will also be available in-game from your favorite squid-headed archival alien, Xraal in the BioDome!

Lucky You!

The Celtic Weapons with the special ability Lucky Strike, which increases your chance to connect a strike by 7% will be returning this week. They are replacing the Heartbreaker weapons, so if you want to grab one of the Heartbreaker weapons now is your last chance to do so this year.

Lagomorph Lagomorph Lagomorph

The Biological Preserve is not only home to plants and Hazards, but also cute little fuzzy lagomorphs- the Bunnies! However, some of the bunnies have chewed through their protective caging and have escaped to other areas of Delta V. Are they just adorable or have some master plan?

Adorable. Going with adorable. =:3

Tags: Cinderella Bionic Battalion Weapons Promotion Bot Bio Borg Admin 12 bunny Celtic

quote:

This is ridiculous. Practel is remaking this thread. I do NOT want to see the same behaviour and insensitivity and trolling and flaming in there. Some of you may be getting a message soon. Look for it.

Eukara Vox
Forum Moderation Staff

Just to add. This is NOT a discussion on balance. If you have balance discussions just dying to come out and be acknowledged, take it to the appropriate place. Stop attacking, stop being snide, stop being rude and disrespectful. Talk about the DNS. Full stop.

Eukara Vox

Remember to follow the =AE= Comprehensive Forum rules and the Reminder about Courtesy thread. All balance discussions/suggestions should be in the Official Balance Discussion Thead!

< Message edited by Ashari -- 3/10/2012 2:26:51 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/8/2012 16:03:52   
Rayman
Banned

Uhmm well Since they Finished the Bot Animation does that means they already made the bot special ?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/8/2012 16:05:25   
Ranloth
Banned

Animation may be done, but special doesn't have to stay the same if art seems right for the skill. It's great as it keeps us in suspence and I'd love to see one of player's ideas being used as it'd kinda count as player suggestion! xD
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
3/8/2012 16:07:14   
Basicball

@Rayman: it means they already made the animation for the special, but it doesn't necessarilly mean they have decided the special's effect already

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/8/2012 16:16:02   
Lord Nub

Okay so I'm wondering if the Celtic weapons special works as SA does. SA increase the max percentage of blocking from 40% to 50% so do the Celtic weapons work the same way?

If minimum percentage to block is 4% then can the Celtic weapons reduce that to 0%?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/8/2012 16:36:38   
Lord Areswe

am I allowed to repost my idea for the bio-borg since the other thread got locked?
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 6
3/8/2012 16:38:37   
Ranloth
Banned

@Lord Areswe
You can, anytime! I'd like to also see it as I didn't get a chance to read it. :P
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
3/8/2012 17:00:15   
Mr. Black OP

Is there a new arc? Because when I see "Saga" after "Bionic Battalion" it just feels like there are going to be missions.
Anyone?

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 3/8/2012 19:07:03 >
Epic  Post #: 8
3/8/2012 17:58:35   
Lord Areswe

I think that the bio-borg should in some way heal the player maybe converting 30% of debuffes into hp/ep. dex and tech respectively
(so you have a debuff of -30 dex and - 40 tech.you use the bio-borg and it removes 9 points of the dex debuff and 12 points of the tech debuff while at the same time restoring 9 hp and 12 ep)
either that or a "rust" ability which reduces opponents weapon damage according to your focus level i.e. 1 focus = -1 to the opponents primary and sidearm
Hope I helped ;)
thanks for the answer Trans always nice to hear a positive answer.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 9
3/8/2012 18:04:53   
Ranloth
Banned

Must say, the first one seems quite interesting - not too strong, could be used at different situations just to get a heal or simply to get small heal and a debuff. :P
The rust is also quite nice, works just like Intimidate actually so it could be a bit stronger as Intimidate can do like -25 Str at low Support which is -5 damage at Lvl 1, and we're talking Focus 5. xD Unless it could not be debuffed then perhaps +1-2 more damage taken away and it'd be also great - more complex effects the more fun in using them! ;)
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
3/8/2012 18:40:27   
DeathGuard

What happened? Seems I have miss some action these past 2 days, well I'm not interested on balance changes right now, I'm doing better anyways, there will be new lvl 34 varium weapons apart from the promo and old weapons?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/8/2012 19:03:08   
IsaiahtheMage

The new BioBorg bot should reduce the opponents defenses by 20% for 3 turns.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 3/8/2012 19:59:39 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/8/2012 19:04:43   
Sparticus

Bio Borg might "HP drain over time" like poison does, it increases with Tech and focus just like the other Bots. It should also have a PHY regular attack. That would be interesting at least.

It might also STR bind, similar to intimidate. Vines entwine you making it harder for you to attack with any STR.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/8/2012 19:10:56   
Fay Beeee

Go here guys.
quote:

Ella St. Alban ‏ @Cinderella_ED Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Have a bot or weapons special suggestion? Post here: forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=201

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20146121

Epic  Post #: 14
3/8/2012 19:38:26   
Sageofpeace

finally we have a chance to make our idea shine i wish they did more things like this^
Post #: 15
3/8/2012 20:47:40   
rej

New weapons.... Yay.....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
3/8/2012 20:49:02   
Illuminator

@Lord Nub: No they cannot. A player's block chance cannot go below 4%. The wiki mentions that here: http://epicduelwiki.com/index.php/Weapon_Specials#Lucky_Strike
AQ Epic  Post #: 17
3/8/2012 20:58:58   
midnight assassin

So have they chosen the bot special?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
3/8/2012 21:21:59   
Stabilis

The bot should remove Primary weapon accuracy to combat Strength players.
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
3/8/2012 21:26:38   
Mr. Black OP

^
Or increase your primary accuracy to combat high dexterity players *looks at CH*, this would also help with certain strength builds, mainly strength bounty hunters because of their SA.

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 3/8/2012 21:27:03 >
Epic  Post #: 20
3/8/2012 21:33:16   
rej

I just hope they don't make another massive error with the bot special. Example: "This bot's devastating hit temporarily destroys all of your opponents passive armor! (Things affected by this: Agility, armors, and passive abilities like Mineral Armor.)
Just by reading that, you can imagine the insanity, not to mention the further weakening of Mercenary.
Luckily, there's no way anyone could possible be foolish enough to make a Bot like that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
3/8/2012 21:58:04   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

what happened to these?

Edited post to prevent page stretching. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 3/8/2012 22:29:48 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
3/8/2012 22:14:37   
Mr. Black OP

^
Is that the right link?
It takes me to a blank page that says "MissingKeyMissing Key-Pair-Id query parameter."

Is there a new arc? Because when I see "Saga" after "Bionic Battalion" it just feels like there are going to be missions.

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 3/8/2012 22:15:28 >
Epic  Post #: 23
3/8/2012 22:33:08   
Rayman
Banned

He means These right?

Zman: For me it clearly says that theres gonna be Missions

quote:

In the weeks to come, expect more missions

< Message edited by raymanpwner -- 3/8/2012 22:38:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
3/8/2012 23:41:36   
AQWPlayer

Moar promos+OP variums ftw? There shoulda been balance changes instead of a new saga cuz the bio stuff can wait. (unlike valentines and christmas stuff)
AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= March 7th Design Notes - Bio Gear Green
Page 1 of 1412345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition