Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 30 of 31«<2728293031>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2012 12:04:58   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

He got teleported to the location of 2.0's wreck of a body, followed her nearly ripping apart in atmospheric re-entry. Her internal systems and memory still are intact, but her body and physical frame are ravaged to the point she may as well receive a complete overhaul, as well as her weapons systems and much of her sensory capabilities, though she can still hear things, and has one visual sensor partially opperational. Aurora figured she'd save her before complete destruction, after a transmission was launched speaking of her immenant demise.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/18/2012 12:07:10 >
DF  Post #: 726
3/18/2012 12:07:37   
Vector

so he tried finding experimental, and found 2.0 instead? whoopsie! :P

edit: i would have to guess that whereever scarekrow took zafara is somewhere underground or something?

< Message edited by Vector -- 3/18/2012 12:09:58 >
Post #: 727
3/18/2012 12:09:09   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

No on both accounts. They are both in the same location currently, and that was Aurora the female AI in control of Drakkoniss's home base; They are not in fact within it. There is a defence against teleportation into it under almost any circumstances, which results in telefragging, among the numerous other defences. No; They are at an offsite base under the direct oversight of Aurora, which she made without Drakkoniss's permission, but which he knows about.

@his edit: No, actually, I believe it was in some sort of factory building, or something like that. Also, Zafara went there voluntarily. She didn't know it was a trap, though.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/18/2012 12:15:28 >
DF  Post #: 728
3/18/2012 12:16:05   
Vector

so is experimental still there, or was he taken out from whereever he was?
Post #: 729
3/18/2012 12:18:40   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

He is currently still in the place he was teleported to, yes. Removal is subject to need, and actions shall only be taken once conscious, I would guess. Things could be done to make him go back online, but she is waiting out the period of interference, based on what I have seen.
DF  Post #: 730
3/18/2012 12:23:11   
Vector

i meant is he still where scarekrow ambushed zafara?
Post #: 731
3/18/2012 12:24:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

That would be a negatory, over.
DF  Post #: 732
3/18/2012 12:27:12   
Vector

so he was moved after all... gimme a moment to send you a pm before you do anything, there's something i need to tell you first
Post #: 733
3/18/2012 12:45:01   
Kinzdor

(ok so 2.0 is on a offsite base ran by Aura got it. Also Intellect is K`s partner, he`s one person not a squad of agents. Though they did bring a squad of agents with them)

*intellect is examining Zarfra in the medical room, in Neutrally base* Her condition seems critical. Being a vampire mermaid makes her hard to kill, but still possible.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 734
3/18/2012 12:48:09   
megakyle777

I'm sure I can come up with something. And what's more, I'll do it for free. I'm not a big fan of Scarekrow. He seems like his plan is pretty much similar to Clown in that he does not care for anything. So I will use my labs to come up with something. I will need a sample of her blood however.
DF  Post #: 735
3/18/2012 12:52:52   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... To be fair, with the current chemical interaction, there is no gurantee the blood sample would remain as an accurate representation of how she is and would be, because of the interactions with her brain.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/18/2012 12:54:38 >
DF  Post #: 736
3/18/2012 12:53:10   
Kinzdor

*After a while of thinking about the offer, Intellect takes a sample of her blood and hands it to one of the new recruits* Get this to The Dealer quickly! *the recruit runs off towards Omnicorp*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 737
3/18/2012 12:55:58   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*appearing as a hologram in from of Artisa* ... I regret to inform you that due to a combination of the previous damage he has taken in the past, along with the recetn electromagnetic interference causing critical damage to his systems, Experimental, who had little defence to EM-based attacks in wave form, rather than direct electical transmition has become... inopperational. His systems that represent his mental faculties in particular have recieved dire ammounts of unfortunate damage. I'm terribly sorry. *cries tears that would've come out if she were a physical being, appearing on her holographic form*

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/18/2012 13:01:58 >
DF  Post #: 738
3/18/2012 13:02:58   
Arachnid

*A note appears next to Drakkoniss*
"It was never about killing her. It was about hurting you.
That's why I didn't kill her. Because this will bring her deep sadness, which will bring you pain.
It's a shame you can't reverse the effects. But that would make it less fun.
Wee need more fun. Can't lose the fun. And fun is going to happen.
Sincerely, Scarekrow

P.S. It's not very nice to rip someone apart."
*Laughter comes from every direction*
HEE HEE HEE...

~Scarekrow
AQW  Post #: 739
3/18/2012 13:03:24   
megakyle777

(The recruit gets the blood sample to The Dealer.) Thank you. I will cook up a cure immediatly.

Hrrrm... this is some real complex stuff. Nothing I can't handle though. it may be worth looking up if any chemists or whatnot have gone insane lately since he knows how to mix this stuff together. Also, I will have to take into account the changability of the blood. The best option I feel is to use the mixture to render the mixture null and void, which combined with the changing mixture SHOULD if not cure her due to the brain, at least give her a fighting chance.(Gets to work)

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/18/2012 13:04:08 >
DF  Post #: 740
3/18/2012 13:05:30   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, that was an obvious answer, which I was already aware of... *sends a note to Scarkrow via portal manipulation, reading, "Not my fault." in elegant, stylised, writing*

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/18/2012 13:06:24 >
DF  Post #: 741
3/18/2012 13:06:42   
Vector

*one of the employees nervously, almost worriedly, tells the dealer about the tracking device that doesn't work anymore*
Post #: 742
3/18/2012 13:17:32   
megakyle777

(The Dealer is interuppted and informed of the failed tracker)

Wait. Experimental 1 or 2?
DF  Post #: 743
3/18/2012 13:18:19   
Vector

mine. not kinz's upgrade
Post #: 744
3/18/2012 13:21:18   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*appears beside the Dealer, using a similar holographic projection* The nuclear device within Experimental, which the scientists of Skull Deep implanted within him as a failsafe has been removed. I would recommend continuing what you were doing, however, as it does not concern you at this time.
DF  Post #: 745
3/18/2012 13:23:13   
Kinzdor

*a emergency message is sent to The Dealer informing him of the current state of 2.0*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 746
3/18/2012 13:24:24   
megakyle777

Working on it. As for Experimental 1... leave him. If he wants to be free of us then let him. I have more important matters.

(As he says this, he finally stops with the cure) It is done. (Hands to the Nutarilty AGent.) get this to her ASAP. SHould you fail you have two powerfull people after you. GO!

Kinz: WHat current state?
DF  Post #: 747
3/18/2012 13:28:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... I am concerned as to whether or not the distractions had a negative effect on the development of it, along with the fact that it took so little time...

Oh, and read my earlier post to Experimental, concerning what occured to her. Should be ealier on this page, or on page 29.

Edit: It's at the very top of this one.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/18/2012 13:29:12 >
DF  Post #: 748
3/18/2012 13:29:59   
Vector

...yeah, what he said :P

gonna be busy for a while so i might not be on for... say, a few hours :|
Post #: 749
3/18/2012 13:35:30   
megakyle777

(The Dealer receives the message. It appears that he is holding back some anger. Not much but it's there.) Who did this? (Talks to Black Angel and WHite Demon on the phone) Find out who did this to Experimental 2.0. And then return the favor. Also retreive the body. When we resure the Darkness King he can rebuild her. How is that coming along anyway?

(A member of the Colour Corp walks into the room)Speak of the Devil and he shall appear boss. We got him a hour ago. It was simple enough for the contact to send him back here after filling in the paperwork. I doubt the more loyal Stargate offcials will take it too well mind. They've been wanting him for years.

Good. Make sure to pay our contact in Stargate the usual fee.
DF  Post #: 750
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 29 [30] 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 30 of 31«<2728293031>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition