Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 31«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2012 14:03:12   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Good to know... I'll keep that in mind, for the future.

I think I'll only use the next chapter for dwelling on the past, basically, with the end of it starting up a plot arc, as would be suitable for such a thing. Don't want to dwell for too long (at least doing nothing for the plot, anyway), but you also don't want to get through it too fast. Let us see if that will work out well enough.
DF  Post #: 151
3/12/2012 14:13:38   
Shadowlord9k

Drakkoniss: Alright then, send it to me once you finished it and I'll run a typo check.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 152
3/12/2012 14:56:54   
megakyle777

quote:

Almost as much as I don't trust you, who I trust slightly more than the Devil, who I've met.

You wound me Drakkoniss. I am always as good as my word.
DF  Post #: 153
3/12/2012 15:11:06   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

Zeuzt, you are getting on my super-nerves.
You may not know this, but the prison is made out of steel, so lightning would kill people.
You are getting to be quite a nuance.

That's what makes it funnier. ^-^ (along with what the word nuance means; I assume you meant nuisance)

quote:

And no one realized Favon Gelarian, the super Green-and-Bold hero, who made the "prison," is just Gavon Felarian, the evil criminal, who is very handsome, in a super hero mask?!

I blew your lower leg off. -.-

quote:

Of course, if I wish to utilize my business for alternative purposes, who is to stop me?
Certainly not the police.
I've done so much for them that they owe me more than a few favors.
In fact, you could say that about practically everyone in this little town.

I couldn't say that about myself. I tend to look past appearances and most past actions. ^_^

quote:

Don't do it, Py, you'll make more in the long run! CRUSH OMNICORP! CRUSH THEM!

rofl

JU CAN DO EET!!!!!!!!!

/me was always completely aware it wasn't a prison. ._.

quote:

Left, LEFT, DAMN YOU, #43, I SAID LEFT, right, LEFT.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

you DARE to defile the intentions of the british alternative band? your retribution will be beyond mortal comprehension, red knight!

What is he talking about? Also, I'd have come, but I was somewhat busy being unable to do anything, at the time.

Oh, and why is there a ( in "3\/15(3|24710|\|."? Makes it look weird/curious.

I wonder if I could hand RPing both Destrous AND Drakkoniss, at the same time, against different enemies...

quote:

I wake up and there's already a war going on. Can't you people at least wait for everything to be prepared?

Nope. No, they can't.

quote:

DESTROYER THINGS.
GO TO THE EAST PART OF THE MAIN STREET.
NO.
NO, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT IS.
WHO CARES.
JUST.
JUST GO THERE.
OK?
GOOD.
YOU WILL MEET UP WITH THE KING OF DARKNESS THERE.
HE WILL DIRECT YOU.
SOMEWHERE.
THEN I SHALL TAKE THE BATTLE TO THE BRONZE KNIGHT DRAKKONISS.
THIS KINGDOM SHALL BE OURS.
ALL OF IT.
RESTING UPON OUR LAPS.
LIKE A SMALL DOG.
ONLY LESS BARKY.
MAYBE THE KINGDOM BARKS THOUGH.
I'M NOT SURE.
MAYBE.
I HOPE SO.

OH, THAT GIVES ME SUCH ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baaaad boy, saying a dirty word. You should be ashamed of yourself... or not. I don't know. Ask the AKs.

quote:

Go home and wallow in your misery.

:)

YES!!! HUMOR THE MADMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

YES!!! DIE, NON-LIVING HUNKS OF METAL, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll stop commenting for a bit... Gtg. lol
DF  Post #: 154
3/12/2012 15:18:02   
Vector

according to the leet-speak translator i use, that's how they put their "c's"

as for the other matter, look the lyrics up on a website (preferably the comments below) and see for yourself. i will not simply hand it over to you

edit: the site i use to look up lyrics is songmeanings. they have the comments after the lyrics that i'm hoping you could look at

< Message edited by Vector -- 3/12/2012 15:19:48 >
Post #: 155
3/12/2012 15:21:45   
3 Vandoren

@Drakkoniss:
I thought that was just to annoy me...
Post #: 156
3/12/2012 15:29:20   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*looks around nervously* I see... So there are different "C" representations out there...

Oh, and no, that was me actually shooting you for a logical reason. You'd think you'd have bled to death, but apparently not.

Then again, I was leaving room specifically to make it your choice as to whether your character was assassinated, or not.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/12/2012 15:31:14 >
DF  Post #: 157
3/12/2012 15:30:21   
Clown the Jester

quote:

I know. I'm not perfect, nor is anyone.

Besides me. Heh heh. But I am the rare exception.

quote:

I'd like to know if/how much Clown is offended that he needs less guarding than the Dealer. Clown seems to have a natural speech ability similar to the Dealer's, btw. That would be due to an understandign of psychology, I'd say.

Hm...I don't see myself being offended because...frankly...in a prison environment...I get the impression that a man with the Dealer's connections and reputation would be far greater a concern than a serial killer Clown who has had his powers temporarily suppressed. Heh heh...however...I can be real scary when I want to be.

And how amusing. Another anti-villain/hero has declared war on Chaos. HOO HOO! And he seems to have a sweet tooth for the Candy Man. Heh heh...one side armed with gingerbread men and the other made up of slimy hairless sewer rats and Advanced Rockem Sockem Robots...HOO HOO!

Love it... hysterical. I feel the need to join in...but...there doesn't seem to actually be a Joke in this besides the fact the war has no point...heh...Which is funny...but not funny enough for my taste.

I guess while my boys are searching the ruins of Ingiru, I could just sit this conflict out and watch from the sidelines. Heh heh heh.

But when I get my hands on that artifact...well...heh heh....there wouldn't be enough luck in the world for anyone to stop my Chaos.

AQW Epic  Post #: 158
3/12/2012 15:33:24   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

Love it... hysterical. I feel the need to join in...but...there doesn't seem to actually be a Joke in this besides the fact the war has no point...heh...Which is funny...but not funny enough for my taste.

Psssst... The Red Knight wants to kill me. HE CALLED ME BRONZE!!!! Or Brass... or something like that. BRONZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/12/2012 15:35:57 >
DF  Post #: 159
3/12/2012 15:39:41   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...Brass huh? Not what I was thinking...heh heh...close...Joe King. HOO HOO!

But his red knight or whatever...he wouldn't be able to take ya...I know you better than that Drakkoniss...HEE HEE! But it would be fun to watch you to slap it out.

My hands are tied at the moment...those are large mountains...and so much still not discovered...HEE HEE...but what a prize that is still waiting to be discovered.

Heh heh...my my...I'm excited.
AQW Epic  Post #: 160
3/12/2012 15:46:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Huh. Makes me want to make another character to either stop you, or search at the same time, but instead I will say that I was searching at the same time. Of course I was. Why would you think I didn't have a good reason for not being in the city two days of the last week or so?
DF  Post #: 161
3/12/2012 15:46:37   
Shadowlord9k

Clown: What kind of prize?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 162
3/12/2012 15:50:53   
3 Vandoren

Slimy hairless sewer rats.
SLIMY HAIRLESS SEWER RATS?!
The Chudlings will eat you alive. We'll see who is a rat when Momma Chuds eats your entire little group-of-friends that you call the "Chaos Carnival."
EAT YOU ALIVE, I SAY!
Post #: 163
3/12/2012 15:55:08   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh. My Chaos Carnival is larger than what you have boy.

And if I wanted to...I could eat your chuddle army by myself.
AQW Epic  Post #: 164
3/12/2012 15:57:26   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... It's grown that much in the past few days? I mean, I can understand more powerful, but larger? *is remembering the slaughter of the majority of the Chaos Carnival, a few days ago*
DF  Post #: 165
3/12/2012 16:04:28   
Clown the Jester

Majority? Silly Drakkoniss...you barely scratched the surface of my forces.

HEE HEE...anyway...my numbers have grown even more since than.

Sure losing a few lives was upsetting...but not devastating.

AQW Epic  Post #: 166
3/12/2012 16:31:53   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

...If you would've cought his words, it was said that Blood had killed all but just over 20 of your members, and many dozens over 100 were killed (presuming the theoretical limit was supposed to be somewhere over 200 smashers strong, based on earlier statements you had made very recently, and multiplication), but I suppose we will both have to disagree on the actual number of members still out there, among your group. I will allow for recent increases in your number, mentally, and it should still be well below the hundred mark, today, but whatever.

Oh, and you are still presuming we are technically the same person, which we are not, though from a normal psychological point of view, I can see why you might think that. That's exactly what a person with MPD would say.
DF  Post #: 167
3/12/2012 16:45:31   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

All the people you killed were just manikins that were given certain illusionary gifts that made them impossible to distinguish from the people they impersonated. Heh heh...I even went out of my way to make sure even you couldn't tell the difference.

Maybe...if you keep up your shenanagans...I'll start killing off your Drakkonian Alliance...if there are still any left...if not...then...well..I guess I could start killing of your "country men" heh heh heh...

And don't bother trying to do another attack of my boys.

Or...I'll kill her Drakkoniss...and I'm make you watch.

And that my good friend...is no joke.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 3/12/2012 16:48:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 168
3/12/2012 16:58:58   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Changing your story yet again, eh? Why would you have previously indicated that I indeed did slay at the very least some of your men, if I had not? Also, explain the many of them that laughed as their supposed commerades fell in battle.

I do acknowledge your threat, however, and I shall hold back... for now. Know, though, if any of them, say, cross my path, I shall not show mercy. ;)
DF  Post #: 169
3/12/2012 17:17:12   
Kinzdor

You know Darkness King could cure Clown. He could enter Clown`s mind and return him back to the person he was before the clown. Though this would be tough for even him sense he would need to enter the deepest, darkest parts of Clowns mind. Now being insane himself he could withstand the insainatey of Clown`s mind longer then most could, but there would come a point were it would be tom much. So he would have to be quick about it. Also Clown`s will itself would be strong enough to keep him out. So he would need to somehow get Clown to allow him to enter his mind. Though this be very hard, and very UN probable but still possible, sllightley.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 170
3/12/2012 17:17:12   
Clown the Jester

Good....heh heh heh.

WA HA HA HA HA HA!

You think you can cure me Darkness King?

HOO HOO HOO!

NOW THATS FUNNY! I'd find it amusing...you entering my skull expecting to fix me...only to find out my mind is like a two way street...and then you realize...that I have the same access to your head...and then you realize...your nothing more than putty in my hands.

Nobody can cure my sanity...nobody...anyone who tries to play with my mind ends up stark raving loon.

Even the loons that try to play in my head end up ten fold worse.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 3/12/2012 17:21:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 171
3/12/2012 17:27:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Thought that's what you'd say, Clown, though I cannot anticipate the specific manner you laugh, every time, and did not. Seems you do not wish to continue our miniature arguement concerning deaths in your clan. I can understand that, especially with the mistake of contradiction you just made, which would make you incredible, if your insanity already didn't, to some degree. I will accept this, and might bring it up later, but might not. It seems we have reached some semblance of an agreement.

Oh... and no, Clown couldn't be "cured" that way... I sortof removed the part of his soul that contained him as he was before he became Clown the Jester... ._.
DF  Post #: 172
3/12/2012 17:29:52   
Glais

quote:

Of late, I am annoyed that people keep saying that. It would be priority in such a situation. There are points in time (and situations in which) where such a wording would be acceptable, if not required, but it's used too much, and incorrectly, sadly.

O...k...priority then...

Anyways, what's going on today now?

Though Clown basically summed it up, the Dealer's a lot more dangerous in this situation. He could easily cause a revolution if unchecked.

Actually I'm kinda sure what will happen here, I'll finish the DF story that a few people will read, then start on the HS story which due to the community will likely get more views. Oh the irony considering I hardly care about it <_>

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 3/12/2012 17:36:22 >
DF MQ  Post #: 173
3/12/2012 18:09:55   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

In response to your asking wha we're going to be doing here, today, I would guess that we will continue what we were doing yesterday, effectively.

Earlier, me and Clown have been talking about stuff, the Dealer and I have been arguing as to whether he'd be able to convince me to make deals with him, a couple other things, ect.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/12/2012 18:10:09 >
DF  Post #: 174
3/12/2012 18:14:17   
Glais

I see. Personally, I think the Dealer would work, but just because outright stating "I am immune to your power!" Makes one nothing more than a Mary/Marty Sue/Stu. Which I am sure you're not that type of writer.

Nothing good ever comes from Sues...
DF MQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 31«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition