Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) The Brotherhood of Order Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Brotherhood of Order Discussion
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/24/2012 1:36:13   
Jessa K

quote:

"YOU WILL NOT BIND ME! I WOULD RATHER BE BEATEN BY A LITTLE GIRL THAN
BOUND BY YOUR WHIM!"

Hey, being a little girl myself, I would be happy to! (Well, maybe.)

So... All I'd have to do is post? And it doesn't even have to tie (wow, I really should try and get to sleep, I first spelled that 'ty') into my story. Only, I've not hot a clue why the Order would want a considerably weak probability manipulator for any reason.
AQW  Post #: 26
3/24/2012 3:50:45   
monster116

Idk.. If i'm doing it right .. I'm not that good at words.. so.. what do you think about what I posted..
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
3/24/2012 7:48:26   
Immortales
Banned

So I can join right?
Post #: 28
3/24/2012 8:58:42   
Kinzdor

@Immortales Anyone can join.

I just posted my chap. Thoughts?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
3/24/2012 9:03:37   
Doom Desirer

Should I delete mine, I have a feeling it didn't really contribute to the story and it didn't have good quality. I was rushing that in thirty minutes. I can keep it up if anyone wants me to, but I think some of you might take it as junk space.
Post #: 30
3/24/2012 9:13:51   
Kinzdor

@Doom I quite liked you`r chap actuality!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
3/24/2012 10:29:51   
Zeuzt

no doom good chapter showed just how strong the enemy is I posted mine
Post #: 32
3/24/2012 11:15:48   
Immortales
Banned

posted mine hope it's good
Post #: 33
3/24/2012 11:46:59   
Kinzdor

@Zeuzt Nice chap, though there should be a new paragraph every time someone new speaks!

@Immortales You forgot the qouteain marks for the chief on the last paragraph.

@Gold

quote:

Some new organization trying to rid Super City of it's villains? Others have tried, buddy, and they haven't had much success."

Are you referring to Neutrally?

quote:

"Erh hm, well, what does your Brotherhood of Order offer that is so different from, say, the Illuminati? Or Neutrality?"

Yes yes you were! You know I almost forgot about K and his gang of agent. I might just see if I can squeeze them in somewhere. Might be interesting.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
3/24/2012 12:00:18   
delta blitz

Awesome new chapters guys, though I'm a bit startled that so few people have been captured and that the city isnt in uproar. Though I guess the people are just oblivious and Herospire and Skulldeep are fine.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/24/2012 14:08:56   
Antithesis

Food for thought:

One of these knights easily incapacitated the Clown.
I'm a little disappointed to see that some of you were able to take multiple of them in a fight without getting completely obliterated.

I think there should be some discussion as to how powerful the knights are so there isn't any confusion...
Several forumites will be unwilling to let themselves be out-strengthed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
3/24/2012 14:20:04   
megakyle777

Do not worry, I will restore their threat...
DF  Post #: 37
3/24/2012 14:25:48   
Antithesis

Thank you, Kyle.

I'm referring to Zeust's post, by the way. Initially I didn't want to name anybody in particular for the sake of "not pointing fingers" but...

The fact that a single knight could defeat the Clown, and yet you could take them on like it was just another fight, bothers me.

I don't want to make rules or anything (I haven't even posted lol) but I think there is a standard that needs to be met for this collab to be effective. The story cannot disagree with itself, ever.

Meh.

EDIT: Hey Clown, could you add a link to this thread on the first post of the collaboration? Thanks :3

EDIT: Wait no it's already there.

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 3/24/2012 14:31:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
3/24/2012 14:31:44   
Arachnid

quote:

But do you fear....SPIDERS?

Tch. Everyone should >.>

Thinking of ideas for a chapter...

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 39
3/24/2012 14:46:48   
megakyle777

I have posted a new chapter. Tell me what you think!
DF  Post #: 40
3/24/2012 15:16:28   
Arachnid

I just posted my chapter as well! =D

~Lady Zafara

EDIT: Just read megakyle's...
I hope you have him beat you...Destroy you, really.
We can't have the head honcho of this thing getting beat up. Or hurt.

The fact that he actually accepted a challenge that could get him hurt is...Ridiculous.
If he was smart (which he's supposed to be) he would just send a decoy or something.

EDIT 2:
quote:

The fact that a single knight could defeat the Clown, and yet you could take them on like it was just another fight, bothers me.

I don't want to make rules or anything (I haven't even posted lol) but I think there is a standard that needs to be met for this collab to be effective. The story cannot disagree with itself, ever.

This, times roughly one million.

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 3/24/2012 15:20:07 >
AQW  Post #: 41
3/24/2012 15:22:47   
megakyle777

Arachnid; If you must know (Major spoilers)

spoiler:

SPOILER GONE NOW !

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/24/2012 16:32:48 >
DF  Post #: 42
3/24/2012 16:01:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Interesting spoiler. Considering other things, that makes me wonder if the leader of them both has considerably more powr, and is the one who attacked Clown...

Should probably read the rest, some time... From what I heard, the other chapters create interesting questions, and would explain why they were going to the Dealer in the first place. Then again, who am I to say?

There probably should be a more coordinated management effort... That's why I was thinking it would be better to have Clown PMed the new chapter to make sure it did not do something bad for the story, earlier, when I read someone suggest something of that sort.

I'm wondering how I could fit a chapter in there, myself... I'm thinking I'd like to have my main character in this story be Destrous, rather than Drakkoniss. Haven't fully decided, and I need to make sure it totally agrees with everything else, first. Thinking of making him an agent of S.C.I.F., under special provisions from a higher up government agency.
DF  Post #: 43
3/24/2012 16:16:27   
Arachnid

@megakyle

spoiler:

GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=O

Didn't see that coming o.O

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 44
3/24/2012 16:22:26   
megakyle777

Yeah, I had intended for that to be a surprise, but it seemed like people were worrited The Dealer was going to go all Bruce Lee on the boss. Also,

spoiler:

SPOILR GONE HEREN TOO!

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/24/2012 16:33:45 >
DF  Post #: 45
3/24/2012 16:23:29   
Antithesis

Why did I read that. Why did I freaking read that v.v

I QUIT THE FORUMS FOREVER NAO D:<
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
3/24/2012 16:26:26   
Kinzdor

quote:

One of these knights easily incapacitated the Clown.
I'm a little disappointed to see that some of you were able to take multiple of them in a fight without getting completely obliterated.

Darkness didn`t even fight them! He caused a distraction and slipped away The reason I had Darkness not even try to fight them, is because he had been studying the armor and he would know that, with that on they are enviable. Yes he did pin one against the wall but that, was a angry out burst, caused by the lost of his loyal raven.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
3/24/2012 16:33:18   
megakyle777

Sorry it was too late for me to do much for you Anti, but I have removed the spoiler.
DF  Post #: 48
3/24/2012 16:47:00   
Kinzdor

quote:

a higher up government agency.

Neutrally maybe?

quote:

. ."Well... There was a man... He ambushed you, knocked you out and injected you with...something. You were taken to another hospital... We were forced to take you out of their position, so we could give you the utmost care. Now please, do you feel any pains?"

If this is canon with what happened in the RP, I suppose the Neutrally Medical Room would be the other "hospital"! She could still be in Neutrally`s care, but the white knights make me doubt it!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 3/24/2012 16:48:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
3/24/2012 18:33:50   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

Haven't fully caught up with the chapters today, but I must say it is interesting so far. The first few chapters (I've read through Immortals IIRC) have a pretty good cohesion with each other. From what I see from the comments, the power of the knight seems to shift. I highly advise you all decided together his level- Clown set it really, so you all should follow that or talk to him- or else there will see a few God-mode character running around. (A writers worst nightmare! But easily fixed. Might just say some knights are much weaker than others, etc. Just throwing out an idea). And while complete improve is interesting, some ground rules are highly advisable- at least so the reader can follow the story!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Brotherhood of Order Discussion
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition