Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) The Brotherhood of Order Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Brotherhood of Order Discussion
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2012 16:15:00   
Kinzdor

Should have a new chap soon. Also Drak, it was a Raven not a crow and,

spoiler:

Darkness will disvors that he was a she, soon enough! *cough*laid a egg*cough*
spoiler:

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
3/30/2012 16:16:08   
megakyle777

Kinz, you may want to look at my new chapter. It involves your character and a new one I made.
DF  Post #: 152
3/30/2012 16:29:17   
Shadowlight1

*reads Shadowlord9k's commentaries.*

I laughed nonstop for at least 20 minutes.

Anyways, this story really is going well. I haven't read all the chapters, though. Text walls make my eyes bleed. Clown's chapters are very interesting. Even though little takes place, he can really go into the detail of everything. Impressive to say the least.

What I'd like to see, though, is how we're supposed to tie all of our stories together at the end. We'll probably have to try to work that out. Asking Clown to do it all wouldn't be fair.

My writing isn't great, but I enjoy seeing everything come together with so many people. Great work guys!
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 153
3/30/2012 17:05:40   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... Ravens are a type of crow. ._.

Tried to use Amaterasu on the computer again, Eclipse? I'm guessing Clown's "transition story chapter" will help with tying it all together, btw.

@Clown: I still might post one. Jessa's probably not going to be able to, this time around, but still... My commenting could be better. :/ Too little insightfulness, in many cases. I am a perfectionist, but whatever...

Interesting. I wonder what that side project would happen to be... or the other ones.

I like how you protray his entry. Very nice, to a point where it seems beautiful, though somewhat exagerated.

quote:

Unfortunately, I had my back to the door and had a pair of ear-buds in and did not notice the knight at all. I was far too absorbed in his work.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I assume you meant this work.

Hmm... Extremely accelerated cloning? Interesting... however, limited, as the life span of the person would be less, and they would not have an adult mentality. The possible medical research benefits, though...

HALBERD!!!!!!! :D

Just from the first few dialogue pieces, I can tell that you showed the knight spectacularly well. He seems human, and not some rage-filled monster, who will jump into combat at the slightest things, and with spectacular zeal (though I can understand why they might). In other words, he seems somewhat reasonable, though I question whether he/they would be rid of their allies, after the potential conquest of Super City comes to its end.

Torquemada? O.o That name DOES ring bells...

Survey says he was a leader in the Spanish Inquisition.

That would explain why I remembered him how I did, and that he was evil in my memory.

quote:

"I am no one. I am everyone. Does it matter?"

A rather... strategic answer... And yes, yes it does.

What, is knighthood really THAT touchy of a subject? XD

quote:

Most of your studies are. That's why they've caught the attention of the Brotherhood of Order."

That makes me smile. :) (Idk why; Just brings a smile to my face; Maybe nostalgia)

I am very much enjoying your chapter, Goldstein. Possibly more than Clown's first one.

CURSE YOU, KNIGHTS TEMPLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!)

quote:

I knitted my brow, and slowly lowered my halberd. "I say...I'd like to maybe hear a bit more."

So would I... The problem is that the Brotherhood does not understand the big picture. Super City could potentially be of much more value to the world than its destruction would be, especially with the other threats that are posed to the Earth, and her citizens.

quote:

"What of the heroes, Sir?" I asked, completely putting away my weapon.

"Gone. They are no less guilty than the serial killers and rapists lose in this city."

Hypocritical monsters. They would be just as guilty, if not worse. They claim to care about justice and the well-being of others... They would be OBBLITERATING the finest scientific minds in the business, and the potential for such improvements in the future! Innocent women and children!!! They bemoan the loss inflicted by said people, but they presume authority and righteousness in doing far worse. What's more, they will gain numerous countries as their enemies, and that would not be something they would tollerate, leading to even more military slaughter, and the death of scores more innocents, both of the soldiers ranks, those who have no choice in what they may do, and in the civilian populace. *clenches his fist* They call the heroes of the city DEMONS and MONSTERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *a second, darker, voice layers over the normal one, and rage-fires surround him* THEY SHALL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Allowing everyone to obtain such an armor would both be impractical and devestating, as well. Profound over-optimism is what that crock is.

quote:

"I won't be saving the Clown from death, if that's what you'r implying."

How does he know that they have him? (I'm guessing he didn't)

You had better be trying to manipulate them, Strebor, or you shall find youself in a very painful situation... *bares his teeth, and snarls*

quote:

"Nonetheless you have insulted our order and you will be punished. I demand that my strongest knight duel you to the death so this can be rectified!"

The point... stands.

Curse him, and all of his kind... I feel his sins must be... rectified.

quote:

"My armour shall protect me from the mightiest of strikes.

That prophesy shall fail him, by the time his hour is at hand.

quote:

"But boss, you can't get past their armour! We have no way of beating them! HE WILL KILL YOU!"

Ah, naïveté at its most ammusing. Where he works, he should really have expected more...

And now, on to the part I am most curious about...

O.o She forgot to make her first line red... Or did she? *raises his eyebrow*

As of yet, I am deeply disturbed by the scene. (just as they dimmed the lights)

I question whether she was mistaken, as to whether it actually was an angel... Or if it was, specifically who... or for whom, perhaps?

I think I will post this, now.

I've been reading comments...

quote:

And i don't see an ything wrong with female Knights, except possibly that there were no female knights in old times.

CURSE YOU, JEANNE D'ARC-RELATED HISTORICAL FALACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or whatever. Meh. I suppose you don't have to count her as a knight, anyway.

Also, I noticed that there were relatively few comments on Zafara's chapter...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/30/2012 20:56:55 >
DF  Post #: 154
3/31/2012 0:50:20   
Kinzdor

I just posted a new chap. I ended it that way, so Gold can decide what happens.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
3/31/2012 1:17:37   
star screamer

I'm ever so lazy. I posted a chapter a few hours ago but didn't want to tell you guys XP
I'm bored. I want to write another for some raisin. I hate raisins.
AQW  Post #: 156
3/31/2012 1:43:15   
Goldstein

Wa ha ha ho ho ho, this will be good!
Post #: 157
3/31/2012 2:02:42   
Shadowlord9k

I was going to have a good nights sleep. Just this once. For the fun of it. But no, you just have to post more chapters. Can you at least semi-agree on 2 per day to allow some of us to catch up?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 158
3/31/2012 12:28:55   
Jessa K

At this rate, there'll be too much for me to read on the plane ride home!

You know, I'd really like to see a female knight. Like I sai, I think the Brotherhood is fairly modern, and they'd be too smart to not let a good member join just because she's a girl. Besides, it'd be interesting.

I do plan on posting at some point, but I'm still waiting for the right time.
AQW  Post #: 159
3/31/2012 20:20:00   
Shadowlight1

Posted a new chapter. Another very short one, I have little time to myself.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 160
3/31/2012 20:33:37   
Jessa K

Amybody else notice that the latest chapter is 29, and yet there are 30 posts?
AQW  Post #: 161
3/31/2012 21:12:04   
Shadowlord9k

Jessa: I think one was deleted.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 162
3/31/2012 21:37:05   
Kinzdor

@Jessa Clown posted small post, about thanking the AE team and all that, and then put part one in a separate post.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
4/1/2012 2:56:56   
Shadowlord9k

Chapter 26: The King's Message 

Oh boy, so we might be able to finally kill them. This will be fun.
---
Chapter 27: Sir Sillyman 
quote:

both were laughing at a joke 
Star had told.

What was the joke?
---
Chapter 28: Time to get to work 

quote:

“They have captured Clown, Voldo, Qyp, Lady Zafra, and some girl with one bat and one demon wing! They are also forcing Velmur the peace god to help them. “

Can we at least try to allow for some secrecy? How would you even know this stuff anyways?

quote:

“Let`s stop by the clinic, and wait for traitor Gold to get home!”

You shouldn't do that. Really shouldn't.
---
Chapter: 29 Within the Darkness

quote:

the unfortunate pleasure of occupying the cell adjacent to Clown's.

That may actually be a blessing in disguise.

Moony. I like that, ill call you that from now on. 

quote:

"Now I think I have something to work with."

I doubt that moony.
---

Maybe I'll actually write a part for this on...Tuesday. Probably not though, most of the people I Would talk with about it grave been annoyingly AFK.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 164
4/1/2012 3:07:47   
Kinzdor

@Shadow Black Angel has infiltrated the Brotherhood. He has gained access to there facilitates! Omnicorp made him a armor that looks like the knights, but is not impenetrable.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 165
4/1/2012 12:12:09   
Arachnid

quote:

Lady Zafra, and some girl with one bat and one demon wing!

You have no idea how much this makes me want to stab someone.
-.-

Did you even READ my chapter?
Because if you did, you'd know...
AQW  Post #: 166
4/1/2012 12:17:26   
Goldstein

That you just described the same person as two different entities. *sigh*

Take heart, I won't make the same mistake.
Post #: 167
4/1/2012 13:49:56   
Shadowlord9k

Kinz: You are ruining the little secrecy this story has. You can not know everything going on.
Arachnid: You are not alone, kinz infuriates me too.
Gold: That's good to know.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 168
4/1/2012 22:40:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Arg... so far behind. <.<

From brief glimpses at commentary, though, it would seem that I have my answer, as to who's wing that was. Very interesting indeed... I had thought the wing was of someone standing over her, in the room.

Quite the quizical little tidbit. It would explain in large part the pain, as well.

quote:

Heck, one even burned Dracula.

... What? O_e

quote:

And it's a capitol P. Not a lowercase p."

THAT, is an interesting power... probably makes people think he's insane, when he makes comments like that. On that note, capitalizing God there was incorrect.

They make me want to hate them even more. -.-

quote:

Without a head even on his neck, he reached into his armor, pulled out malachite, applied it to his sword, and held it up my neck.

*eye twitches* CURSE YOU, BLACK KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Swamp Croc's chapter. :)

quote:

Why couldn't they just leave him alone?!

My guess would be that it has to do with Murder, Arson, and Jaywalking.

quote:

Grabbing the meat that the police had brought down as bait, Croc leapt out of the sewer and ran in the direction of the Chaos Carnival, leaving a large hole in the street.

Reminds me of the hulk even more than he already did. XD (which was not much, but in retrospect there's quite a few similarities)

I'll post more later.
DF  Post #: 169
4/1/2012 22:56:27   
Kinzdor

@Zafra I did read you`r chapter, but that last sentect made it sound like the wing belonged to someone esle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 170
4/1/2012 23:26:16   
Shadowlord9k

quote:

Chapter 30...oh ho ho we are really far along!

Not really, everyone is just progressing the story oddly.

The wording bit near the start seemed a bit odd to me.

quote:

You can't teach that which doesn't want to be taught."

Public education system

quote:

then isn't the Brotherhood wicked? Will they commit suicide?"

They'd probably say that their quest is eternal, and they cannot stop for the risk of "evil" rising again.

quote:

didn't decapitate you for your ungodly experiments!"

You'll eventually regret that decision, Knight-Who-I-Can't-Name.

quote:

And who could stop it, me? Ha. 

It will be a team effort most likely. 

Odd that none of the as of yet unnamed enemies didn't step outside once they felt odd.

quote:

"you traitor!

At least Gold did not betray an entire language.

quote:

But do not think you can come into MY CLINIC, AND TRY AND ASSAULT ME! I WILL NOT HAVE IT!"

Kinda makes you doubt his logic in trying to fight you in your own natural environment.

quote:

hundred dollars to dump them in the river.

Why not just saw through their bones?

quote:

Good day, all around. 

Sounds like it.

Oh and I was supposed to post this next part 2 days ago, but forgot:
It seems like I'm the only person not seeing/not caring about the "religious" parts.

quote:

I am amazed with the talent that I have the honor and pleasure of working with.

I'm amazed with the rate of posting.

quote:

we have the helpful and extremly insightful comments, constructive critisms, and reflections of the intelectual minds such as Shadowlord9k, JessaK, Drakkoniss,

I was actually thinking about teaming up with someone else to see if we could actually contribute to this in a writery way. I have several ideas, I just can't write it by myself for several reasons.

quote:

And I know this won't be the end.

It's not over until the fat lady (insert possible joke about Zafara/Lion here) sings.

quote:

I laughed nonstop for at least 20 minutes.

Really? I'm not that funny...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 171
4/2/2012 18:52:00   
Jessa K

Well, I was going to read this on the airplane, but I got bored, and this is too good to wait for anyways. I read the five newest chapters, and I have a few thoughts.

First, a power level definitely needs to be established. Perhaps even a sort of code, so that the authors could know how the knights are supposed to act.

Second, I still think a female knight should be involved at some point. Reasons stated above.

Third, another thing to establish is a plot. As far as I know, there is no definite plot. Everybody's just sort of doing their own thing within the story, which could have disastrous effects.
AQW  Post #: 172
4/2/2012 18:53:29   
Glais

quote:

Third, another thing to establish is a plot. As far as I know, there is no definite plot. Everybody's just sort of doing their own thing within the story, which could have disastrous effects.

This is partly my reason for not wanting to be involved. It seemed there's no real aim yet, and considering you guys are twenty chapters in, that's not good.
DF MQ  Post #: 173
4/2/2012 19:01:37   
Jessa K

Thirty chapters, so really not good. It's pretty much the same for me, though, as far as not getting involved yet goes. A plot this far in is desperately needed.

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 4/2/2012 19:02:19 >
AQW  Post #: 174
4/2/2012 19:22:25   
Glais

Sorry, should've added 20+, I knew you guys were there <_>

Yeah, this is...not good. I mean, their story's got triple the chapters mine has, yet the plot hasn't started?
DF MQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Brotherhood of Order Discussion
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition