Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2012 2:47:52   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: Who knows, it really seems like a good idea.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 551
5/8/2012 3:12:18   
DarkLore

What do you guys think of my character? I was going for an evil doctor look! He's in my sig labled HS!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 552
5/8/2012 8:19:45   
zanathos

@Glaisaurus: For your idea on the Paranormal Investigation group, you could have them being experts on uncovering and solving Supernatural crimes, somewhat like X-Files, but with your own take on it.

It'd be something pretty novel, that I don't think anyone on here has done before.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 553
5/8/2012 11:32:32   
Glais

Yeah something like that is how I envisioned it.

And it looks fine Petey.
DF MQ  Post #: 554
5/8/2012 13:51:36   
vulkan

quote:

For your idea on the Paranormal Investigation group, you could have them being experts on uncovering and solving Supernatural crimes, somewhat like X-Files, but with your own take on it.

sorry, im lost. what are we talking about now?

@petey

looks good to me, maybe lose the gloves though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 555
5/8/2012 13:54:08   
Glais

Basically, I am probably tying in a paranormal investigations bureau into the HS story I have been developing.
DF MQ  Post #: 556
5/8/2012 14:02:55   
vulkan

^

cool.

im looking for a nemesis for DC-14. any volunteers?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 557
5/8/2012 14:06:17   
Glais

Need my antagonists for my own purposes sorry (you can read about em...back on page 14 I think if you want(BLATANT ADVERTISING)). They wouldn't mix well with other settings.

spoiler:

Plus the Facets aren't fair in their own story none of the protagonists come close to them (nor will they ever because power-creep is bad to me.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/8/2012 14:08:01 >
DF MQ  Post #: 558
5/8/2012 14:17:30   
vulkan

^

i look forward to reading it.

im interested in doing a L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N file. it wont be copying anyone will it?

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/8/2012 15:59:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 559
5/8/2012 18:41:12   
Antithesis

quote:

Unless your character is a god, I don't recommend using any of the forumites here as your nemesis. Unless you want to get one-shotted by the legion of reality benders every single time you come in contact! Unless you find that fun...

Weirdo.

Not sure why I came back to this once-great thread. Hope you're all doing well but I'm not interested enough to attempt a conversation. So, cheerio then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 560
5/8/2012 18:47:06   
Glais

Hey, don't leave yet! I quite enjoy our conversations!

Besides, none of my characters come anywhere close to this HAX HAX HAX and such. Facets don't count because they are effectively forces of nature.
DF MQ  Post #: 561
5/8/2012 19:03:29   
zanathos

quote:

Unfortunately, most of the Villains around here have some pretty overboard powers, but if you want, you can use my character, ThunderSmite, as a nemesis, if you can find a way to write it and it make sense.

ThunderSmite is a Zenith Warrior from Olympium, a land outside of Earth's dimension. He is often referred to as a Sky God, since he can control Electricity, Ice, and the Weather. He also is one of the Physically strongest heroes out there (as in he packs a heavy punch), and he's a great battle strategist.

He is however, incredibly susceptible to mind attacks, if that helps at all.

As you can see, unlike many characters on the HS forums, ThunderSmite is not incredibly Overpowered, he has a fairly logical weakness, and he is still a formidable opponent, despite not being able to change reality at a snap.

< Message edited by zanathos -- 5/8/2012 19:05:24 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 562
5/8/2012 19:08:10   
Glais

Just curious but how strong is he physically?

Also, does this sort of shared canon the L&Ls have HAVE to apply? Because I think the Olympium thing clashes with "Heaven." And so-on and so forth.
DF MQ  Post #: 563
5/8/2012 19:14:08   
zanathos

@glaisaurus_x: Actually, I do think the "heaven" thing kind of clashes, but once I finish my Story (this summer, I promise. I'll have more time then.) and when I start my TimeWeaver story, it'll hopefully clear things up.
To give you the basic explanation is, out of all the infinite timelines there are several that are nearly alike in every way, with a few slight differences. With that, it can be said that your "Heaven" and Olympium could quite possibly be one and the same, but with drastic changes, due to alternate timeline discrepancies.

Oh, and ThunderSmite is estimated to be strong enough to smash an incoming asteroid in half with one punch at max strength. He can pick up an entire train and throw it with slight difficulty and exertion.

< Message edited by zanathos -- 5/8/2012 19:16:01 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 564
5/8/2012 19:28:06   
Glais

So ThunderSmite is strong enough for there to be, you know, actual conflict xP

Hm, the "Heaven" and Olympium's do seem to clash a bit. I had envisioned "Heaven" as basically transcending everything (for my canon only of course, not applying to anyone else's stories) which would mean there was no timeline it existed in, as it didn't even need time to begin with.

It may be better if for the time being, we just treat them separate for the sake of the writers' freedom.
DF MQ  Post #: 565
5/8/2012 19:34:14   
Clown the Jester

quote:

i look forward to reading it.

im interested in doing a L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N file. it wont be copying anyone will it?

No it wouldn't my good sir. I started the trend and I found the popularity and cross overs my fellow formites has created most encouraging.

It would be an honor to have you join the L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Residents.
AQW Epic  Post #: 566
5/8/2012 19:36:03   
Glais

Speaking of which Clown, could you explain Lockdown to me? I don't want my Prison arc/story to be redundant.
DF MQ  Post #: 567
5/8/2012 19:43:10   
Clown the Jester

It's basically a Super City run Super Prison for Criminals with super powers.

Here is a link to my L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Story if it helps Glaisaurus. Its basically

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Casefile: Clown the Jester

The Prison first appeared in Chapter 13: Prison Riots of the very first Herosmash story ever written, Comedy and Tragedy created by myself and my good friend Gray Silhouette.

I hope that chapter and my Casefile can give ya that info...however...any specifics you wish to ask...please feel free to ask away.

And it wouldn't be redundant to have your own prison. I mean...with the number of baddies in the world...I'm sure you couldn't fit em all in L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N.

AQW Epic  Post #: 568
5/8/2012 19:44:20   
Glais

Alright, will read, thanks for the link.

And hm, actually it might be. I think I may just end up rewriting this prison thing into my story in a different form.
DF MQ  Post #: 569
5/8/2012 19:48:55   
Clown the Jester

Feel free to alter it in any way shape and form to match your stories needs.

I always found interpretations intresting.

Which reminds me...I gotta update my Casefile soon.

Heh heh heh...I got such an intresting record...don't I?

HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 570
5/8/2012 19:51:32   
zanathos

Just felt I should mention, incase anyone wants to use me in a story, I do typically fight with my fists, but every so often i find there is a fight that takes a little more than my knuckles can give, and I wield the Sword of Prophets as backup.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 571
5/8/2012 19:53:23   
Glais

What's the Sword of Prophets do?

And hm, shot in the head huh?
DF MQ  Post #: 572
5/8/2012 20:03:31   
Clown the Jester

Life is funny that way...one day...ya can remember your DNA code...next thing ya know...some mug with a gun shoots ya in the noggin and ya can't remember Jack SQUAT!

HEE HEE!

I like to think I was shot in the head by someone everyone thought was a pacifist...ya know? Someone who showed a side nobody knew about.

Or maybe the old me was a guy who jumped infront of a bullet to save some innocent child...back when I believed in Jokes like morals...

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA!

AQW Epic  Post #: 573
5/8/2012 20:06:16   
Glais

The world may never know (Clown the Jester confirmed to be a Tootsie Pop).

Yeah, I think just using Lockdown will work better...I mean...it's already THERE. Tricky part is how to rework characters pertaining to the former prison arc.

And if 3 Vandoren will be disappointed I'm calling off the collab...

EDIT:And that was an interesting read Clown.
Reminds me of how Diavolo treats traitors.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/8/2012 20:47:51 >
DF MQ  Post #: 574
5/8/2012 21:20:21   
Question Mark?

Shh... keep it on the lowdown, but I'm writing something for LOCKDOWN as well.

quote:

ya can't remember Jack SQUAT!

It's funny how few people remember Jack.
Sad actually.

That was not a hint.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition