Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/13/2012 4:17:14   
Kinzdor

*Darkness notices a group of hooded people acting suspicious. He then turns his attention to Road to see him with his head in his hands. Hmm, this is odd, *he signals for a servant to make sure Road is OK, and runs off to keep a eye on those hooded figures*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 626
5/13/2012 4:19:30   
Glais

I meant that he had his hand propped up, and was merely resting his head. Like this

There is nothing wrong with him, I simply did not know how to describe the pose.

EDIT:Also, I think the point of the robed men was to be secret, hence why I had Road find one of them by accident.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/13/2012 4:21:47 >
DF MQ  Post #: 627
5/13/2012 4:21:27   
vulkan

"DC-14 realises that his kill team is in danger of being discovered, he signals with his hand to road, and they reach for blades hidden in their jackets and move towards him...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 628
5/13/2012 4:34:01   
Kinzdor

*Servants begin bustling about, picking up dishes, and replacing the spiced wine with a bottle of Merlot. Then more servants burst out of the kitchen, carrying the 2nd course. As they set dishes of varying consomme`s, and cream of Bailey on the table. In all the case one of the servants bumps into one of the cloaked men hard.*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 629
5/13/2012 4:38:24   
Glais

*Road notices one of the servants begin to try and remove his glass, before it is halted by him rather violently. He then proceeds to argue with the servant until it leaves the glass be. With that done he is noticeably calmer. At that point he notices one of the Hooded men with blades heading towards Darkness. Rather than intervene, he sits and watches after setting a cherry on his table, in another oddly specific spot.*
DF MQ  Post #: 630
5/13/2012 4:40:41   
vulkan

" the cloaked man cannot let anything get in the way of his target, he grabs the servant and scratches him with his blade, the servant is unconcious before his brain has even worked out what has happened. the cloaked men then resume their course for road. with one moving towards darkness.

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/13/2012 4:45:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 631
5/13/2012 4:43:17   
Glais

I actually had no idea they were heading for Road, and had misunderstood the line and thought you meant Darkness xD

I wonder what effects this will have.
DF MQ  Post #: 632
5/13/2012 4:45:02   
vulkan

the hooded men are close to road now, with one deliberately obstructing darkness's view to prevent him from interfereing. DC-14 smiles, and the hooded men move in for the kill.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 633
5/13/2012 4:46:26   
Glais

*At that moment Road glances up and tosses another cherry at them. It appears to be an ordinary cherry in every way*

No, it is not a bomb. That would just be boring.
DF MQ  Post #: 634
5/13/2012 4:49:35   
vulkan

the cherry hits the hooded man in the face, he is surprised, but does not stop him or his companions advancing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 635
5/13/2012 4:51:35   
Glais

And that my friend, is where you are wrong!

*Upon contact something bizarre happens, another boat bursts forth from the cherry, yet the cherry itself is undamaged. It is almost as if the cherry was storing the boat. The Hooded man is then crushed by the boat (with you, the other participant's permission of course, for the story)*
DF MQ  Post #: 636
5/13/2012 4:54:12   
vulkan

DC-14 watches two of his kill team crushed by...was that a BOAT?
he draws his pistol and fires a shot at road,who ducks. DC-14 then runs towards him, electrical power building up in his fist.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 637
5/13/2012 4:58:30   
Glais

*Road smiles (after somehow dodging a bullet, I had no idea he was that fast) before vanishing in another flash of light. He returns with a, presumably man, around a foot taller than him. While no-one knows of his existence yet, we will eventually know this man as Corona(other).*

"I can't be bothered to finish this Corona, just...what is it you do? 'Timehax' your way out of this. I'm busy with this gala!" Road sung as he danced away.
DF MQ  Post #: 638
5/13/2012 4:58:49   
Shadowlord9k

I regret not saying this gala-thing was a stupid idea earlier.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 639
5/13/2012 5:01:36   
Glais

Meh, gave me a chance to use Road a bit at least, since I really had no idea what I was going to do with him. Anyhow, it's more of a test on how I'll be using him. He obviously can't die here, or else he can't be in my future story :/

Plus, the Gala was probably the only place he would fit, since he's not crazy just...lighthearted.
DF MQ  Post #: 640
5/13/2012 5:01:40   
vulkan

DC-14 sees the tall man appear, but is not fazed in the slightest, he raises his pistol and fires another shot. this time on target.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 641
5/13/2012 5:08:42   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: Your idea was decent, I'm just saying that I knew the gala would end up horribly.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 642
5/13/2012 5:42:48   
vulkan

DC-14 watches road escape, the 4 survivors of his kill team stand near him, waiting for him to give them orders.

DC-14 smiles, and walks away.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 643
5/13/2012 6:43:40   
megakyle777

...And is interuppted by The Dealer before he can do so.

"For 70 years the Villain's Gala has been uninteruppted by any hero or villain. It is the one day we can have some solace and let our hair down as it were. Did you think that you could ruin a day for villains, hosted by a good friend of mine nonethe less, and LIVE? I will not see this day desercrated any longer."

Villans of all walks of life suddenly surround this newcomer to the villan game and his henchmen. DC 14 finds he and his team cannot move, an effect bound by over 100 different vi9llans holding him still both woith powers and physicly. The Dealer pulls out a blade and stabs him. WIspering in his ear, "I REALLY reccomend you take your death with honour. These people will ALL hunt you down otherwise. Myself included." He walks off himself, saying "All yours guys. Don't skimp on the pain."

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 5/13/2012 6:44:41 >
DF  Post #: 644
5/13/2012 7:20:56   
vulkan

DC-14 laughs as he dies, slowly dissolving into a pool of water as the villains around him attack with powers, blades and firearms.

then, far away, a red orb glows and pulses as it rebuilds a body for itself, due to its previous one just being destroyed.

DC-14 turns to a red legionaire, who was overlooking his regeneration.

"ascess the super city archives, find the files on the dealer and road, i have some planning to do."

"i thought that killing the financiers would leave me with nothing to do, but it turns out i was wrong..."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 645
5/13/2012 9:19:09   
Clown the Jester

*In spite of the Red Legionnaire's best efforts, he can not access the Dealer or Road's files. He keeps trying to locate it....that is...until he feels a razor pressed against his neck.

The Red Legionnaire look up into the eyes of Clown the Jester.*

"Not Red enough for my taste."

*Clown the Jester cuts the Legionaire's throat and kicks the corpse to the ground.*

"OOOH! For some reason....you seem to be turning redder. Wait...oh...that's blood. Heh heh heh....HEE HEE...heh heh heh. WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

*Humming to himself, Clown the Jester pours gasoline over the body and sets it aflame. *

"This is my city. MY SANDBOX! All of this...ALL OF THIS BELONGS TO ME!"

*With that, Clown the Jester draws out an Ace of Spades and shoves the card into the Red Legionaire's mouth.

Satisfied with his work for now, the Harlequin returned to L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N., and returned to his cell.*
AQW Epic  Post #: 646
5/13/2012 9:44:29   
vulkan

DC-14 looks at the corpse of the red legionaire, or rather, whats left of him. He sees the legionaires number, beta-nine.

DC-14 smiles, how ironic, that the jester would kill this one of all of the legion.
"i suppose thats what traitors deserve, even if he didnt turn of his own accord..."

DC-14 looks out of the window, thank goodness that the orb wasn't here when the jester came. if it was, the outcome would be too horrific to contemplate.

four legionaires stand at attention next to DC-14, he turns and says to them "i want you to infiltrate the chaos carnival and get information on them, i dont care if the jester tears you apart with his bare hands tell him nothing" they nod and turn away.

"what a pity that the ones ive converted so far were just pawns..."

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/13/2012 9:45:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 647
5/13/2012 13:29:46   
Glais

Just to note, there are no records on Road, not because he's so secretive or something, but because he has never been seen before this point. He's not even from this universe after all.

As for the bullets fired at Corona(other), a small disturbance occurred...one second he was there, and the next he was standing opposite DC, strangely without moving.
DF MQ  Post #: 648
5/13/2012 14:23:12   
vulkan

^

excellent, that should save the red legion a bit of time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 649
5/13/2012 22:13:54   
Glais

Well, it's hard to have records on someone you have never seen...
DF MQ  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition