Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2012 2:29:47   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: Unless you're psychic.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 651
5/14/2012 2:31:47   
Glais

Maybe, but then there's probably some "My willpower blocks cuz mental defense" or something. Not that I am saying Road can. I just dislike psychics in general.
DF MQ  Post #: 652
5/14/2012 2:35:18   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: That's one more thing we can agree on. Stupid mindreaders.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 653
5/14/2012 2:36:41   
Glais

I am pretty much against anything that would make a fight dull. Thinking someone to death is definitely in that field.
DF MQ  Post #: 654
5/14/2012 2:38:07   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: Well most mindreaders need "focus" a.k.a. standing still with their hands to their head a.k.a. easy targets.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 655
5/14/2012 2:40:30   
Glais

But for higher tiers that is...unlikely.

Plus, the whole focus thing runs a risk of death by speedblitz.
DF MQ  Post #: 656
5/14/2012 2:41:26   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: Still, standing still in a fight is usually a terrible idea.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 657
5/14/2012 2:44:43   
Glais

True. I wonder, do we have a lot of mind readers here? I've mostly forgotten everyone's character profiles so many threads ago...
DF MQ  Post #: 658
5/14/2012 2:46:49   
Shadowlord9k

There's Jae, Raeven, I think Drakkoniss and Clown might fall under psychic, there are a few who have just dissapeared but besides that I think that's all.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 659
5/14/2012 2:51:40   
vulkan

^

DC-14 can sense what people are thinking, but he cant decipher EXACTLY what it is.
like, he can sense that someone is planning to attack him, but he cant see why or when.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 660
5/14/2012 2:55:18   
Glais

I kinda figured Drakk would, since he seems to have a lot of random powers.

Hm, Cown though? I find that one surprising.

DC-14 (or is it 15 now? Since Clown killed one of the bodies) shouldn't be a surprise, but I would have expected the Orb itself to do it, not o much the body itself.
DF MQ  Post #: 661
5/14/2012 3:12:11   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: Well clown and drak are just kinda like that.

To elaborate there were a ton of gods Just mulling about when Drak appeared. Instead of trying to become a smarter, yet weaker in comparison hero Drak basically went to reality bending as a power.

< Message edited by Shadowlord9k -- 5/14/2012 4:07:56 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 662
5/14/2012 7:00:22   
Clown the Jester

Yes...I do have some mental powers...but they aren't exactly my main speciality.

Most I can do is a few card tricks. And while I can't read minds...I can use my powers to unbalance mind sets of some people and turn them temperarily/permenatly insane such as myself.

Though I do have a perfect defense against mind reading. Everyone who tries to read my mind go insane from being exposed to my mentality.

Its a bit...ah...cluttered in my head. And kinda scary.
AQW Epic  Post #: 663
5/14/2012 7:23:46   
Kinzdor

Darkness is a mental manipulator. In fact all his people are. Black angel and White Demon MIGHT have some physic ability`s still working out there power charts.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 5/14/2012 7:31:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 664
5/14/2012 10:54:59   
vulkan

quote:

DC-14 (or is it 15 now? Since Clown killed one of the bodies)

clown didnt kill DC-14, he killed a red legionaire, which is a person who has his mind wiped by DC-14 and inplanted with DC-14's own personality with some mental thingies to make them obedient.

DC-14 has been killed and regenerated several times, but just for simplicity's sake lets just know him as DC-14.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 665
5/14/2012 15:50:54   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I think I'll read through the pages and leave a few sparse comments, now...

quote:

* Captain Orain is freed ed from dimension Zero. He fly`s down wraps Lunarox`s whole body in cosmic energy and carry's him towards the Stargate space station*

We must return control to Eclipse!

I believe Lunarox stated he was "tired of the charade", or something like that, when he fist appeared, implying that the human who "received" the powers was never in control.

quote:

Let's see how the Earth goes without sunlight for...hm...about a week? Sounds about right.

That doesn't sound very good... Did anyone ever deal with that, I wonder? The answer is yes, it seems.

Already read Clown's post about attacking Lunarox...

Also, I believe the philosophical conversation we had in-game before Labyth rudely interupted answered your question about my point of view of "The Joke", for the most part.

@Carona: I doubt modifications to Clown's past would do much to him. If you attempt to kill him it might actually start his derailing into the monster he is, considering he took at least one wound that should've been fatal when he was both mortal and mostly sane.

Blah, blah, blah... Read the next few posts already...

And no, btw, my halved soul has nothing to do with the matter. I know exactly where the other half resides.

I still think Orain gets through the moon bases security too easily.

quote:

*begins to hit random buttons*

*eye twitches*

*narrows his eyes as he reads Question Mark?'s post*

GREY?!?!?!?!?! O:

lol... I love the way he describes the symbolism of it.

quote:

You are the descendant of the Bronze

Funny, didn't the Red Knight call me by such a title? Very interesting... Then again, that guy was somewhat insane, but whatever. I find it odd that he is saying such a thing while being located directly beside Clown, when he is refering to me.

Unfortunately, one might say, my purpose has not just been to live an to die, but to live and die, then to return to the living and resume the cycle yet again, influencing the lives of the mortal and immortal alike, and shaping the history and future of this planet, and the races therein, at the very least for the near future, but also with consequences stretching their tendrils into the threaded knots of the future to be. A very interesting life I have led. Curious things have occured. Perhaps some may say that I am of no greater thematic importance than a butterfly to the fate of this place, but some yet again would consider what this world represents at large within the cosmos, and what effects those who interact with it shall and have had on the other beings in the far reaches of the great vastness. Let fate and the histories as they shall be writen decide, alongside those who watch and guide it from beyond.

I am also not quite mortal, myself. Because of certain properties my body now has I could theoretically live forever if I was not destroyed in a way where I would be forced into death, which is rather difficult to do, but has happened three times already. I attribute that to much of the time having to have dealt with gods and other such powerful beings in the last decade and a half or so. Much of the time there was no real detectability that anything at all was going on, to the public eye. Problems... things to do... plots to unfurl. 'T'would be rather difficult to kill myself even if I were to try...

Very interesting, those Facets...

I'm having trouble reading that bit about DC-13 and -14... Sorry, Vulkan. I think I'll skip it for now. I will try to come back to it.

YES!!! We need some sort of paranormal organization... Anyone want to start a secret society of vampires? lol

quote:

@Well is based on Earth so there aren`t many different races. (not counting Black, Hispanic, and etc) Though we do have robots,mutant animals, and etc. Though we do have aliens (like Orain,Vince, Darkness, and etc).

Also, between 10 and 30 or so % of the Smasher population is made of vampires, now. Spreading like an epidemic... There are also a few (but nowhere near as many) lycanthropes, and at least one werewolf (yes, there is a difference in this continuity).

Yes... I could imagine Orain's antics could get rather annoying to Lunarox...

Wondering how much of an influence to other things he could become... And also what TS's resurgence could bring.

And yes, I wonder about there being opposites of the Facets, as well...

*is curious about Star's thing happening in however many days*

quote:

I see. Surprised he hasn't died yet. Is he strong?

He has a temple within Hell that houses his soul, preventing his utter destruction save by taking it by seige. He is also the son of the Devil, apparently, which makes things a tad more difficult.

Talk about Comic Book characters makes me want to read Deadpool comics. T_T

quote:

Heh, you think with all this technology we'd...try to fix it or something.

Problem is they are homicidal maniacs and much of the time it's caused by something other than just the normal things that you might expect. Difficult to capture alive, as well, if we/someone were to try.

quote:

if anything the orb just wants total eradication.

WE LOVE YOU, OMNICIDAL MANIACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hears high pitched girly squees coming from somewhere*

*shrugs*

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, note that canonically things are crossing over from Lore into this universe, now. Ghosts and various spirits already existed here... Vampires were much less prominent before Zafara began the spread of her prolific curse/strain.

I think they should be interested in Carona in particular. Minor tempora-spatial disturbances follow his path...

quote:

Hm yeah true. Kind of hard to have some sort of Paranormal Organization when HS is...pretty much made of it.

Not if you have them specialized to things outside the normal events occuring within the range of Smasher activities. Ghosts, for example. You could have them cought up in the action of certain other Smasher/Smasher activity-related groups as well, where their work intersects, whether in a possitive or negative way.

We could finally have a canonical use for the ectoplasmic glove-thingies!!! XP

quote:

Unless your character is a god, I don't recommend using any of the forumites here as your nemesis.

I disagree, especially considering the character in question has the ability to match any other's, with the exception of perhaps SL9K's. I doubt he'd volunteer for the nemesis role, on that point, though...

Also, I think you've become far too melancholic and pessimistic about forum activity. :/

On the note of the post TS made, I am now curious about Lokos... >.>

Personally, I don't think Glai's idea of heaven clashes that much... We could work it in. We're already a huge fantasy kitchen sink, anyway.

quote:

Oh, and ThunderSmite is estimated to be strong enough to smash an incoming asteroid in half with one punch at max strength.

That's not a very good indication, considering asteroids vary in size dramatically...

quote:

Hm, the "Heaven" and Olympium's do seem to clash a bit. I had envisioned "Heaven" as basically transcending everything (for my canon only of course, not applying to anyone else's stories) which would mean there was no timeline it existed in, as it didn't even need time to begin with.

Interesting. Reminds me of my concept of the existance of God. I hope they don't have Omniscience... Sortof would make them effectively the same being but with multiple avatars to interact with...

The talk of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. reminds me of its origins...

Multiple prisons would be fine, methinks.

quote:

The world may never know (Clown the Jester confirmed to be a Tootsie Pop).

*high pitched noise, followed by head exploding*

quote:

And has a few extras that I haven't revealed yet, but will in my story, when i get down to finishing it.

Like being able to summon old people that will shout mentally damaging prophesies at your enemies, causing you to automatically win. .-.

quote:

Hmm seeing as DC-14 is evil he would need a hero nemesis.

BAH! That's HORRIBLE steriotyping. Villains can be enemies of other villains, especially if they are normal ones against omnicidal maniacs...

And yes, field agents in acencies such as that work on many cases, not just in opposition to a specific person, usually, though they can be specialized.

/me is convinced -14 is evil, even though he hasn't read the things yet, just because he thinks the Orb is malicious. ._.

Also, I would like to point out that it should be extremely difficult to destroy L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N.... I am wondering as to how much he knows about it. Background information and extra knowledge of its capabilities would be helpful.

After Clown's comment on his story, I am quite curious... Hmm...

@Vulkan: He may claim to have deep insight into such matters, but he chooses to squander whatever insight he happens to have by choosing to wreak havok upon the world instead of something a sane person would do, such as taking advantage of the system. *coughchaoticneutralcough*

quote:

WHY ARE THEY NOT ARRESTED FOR MURDER? I mean ya they were villeins but it`s still murder.

A very special and specialized legal system, alongside the occasional pardon from higher up if things get bad enough for them to threaten going to court, if there is sufficient motivation for them to not want them to.

Oh, and if any of the villains were actually willing to reform, that would be totally fine, and there have been those who have taken that road. Probably more killing than there should be that goes on, but it's a hazard of the job. It's sometimes difficult not to kill when trying to stop someone, especially if they keep coming past the point they should have been incapacitated. <.<

quote:

its funny because it says heroes are stupid

I have a link for you: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DontExplainTheJoke

quote:

Fair enough. A certain connection I have will slip a certain chemical I have into your food.

It will paralize you, slow your pulse down to the point of nonexistanse...and turn you into a living corpse for fourty-eight hours...

In that time...you're body will be removed from L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. to some research place or other.

My Chaos Carnival boys will break you out of the transport truck...and you'll come back to life...right as rain.

CURSE YOU, JAPANESE PUFFERFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.o Purple androids...

I think I'll post this now, just in case.

Villainous gala, hmm? Interesting. I like but also dislike Vulkan's response. Makes him seem impolite.

quote:

A Villains Gala? The perfect place to trap a bunch of no good Villains, and treat them all with Steak, Potatoes, and for dessert, JUSTICE.

Do that alone, and you're likely to get yourself killed. Needs to be a skilled tactical incursion, if anything.

quote:

As such, no hero ever invades long as no villain there attempts a plan on the night itself

This reminds me of this quote: "So he says to me: 'you gotta do something smart, baby! Something big!' He says 'You wanna be a supervillain, right?' And I go: 'Yeah, baby! Yeah yeah! What do I gotta do?' He says, 'You got bombs, blow up the Comet Club! It's packed with superheroes, you'll go down in supervillain history!' And I go 'Yeah, baby! 'CAUSE I'M THE EVIL MIDNIGHT BOMBER, WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

*smiles at Zafara's being back, even though he knew about that before reading through the previous pages, seeing her first post announcing that*

quote:

Zafara: I did miss you a little bit. Drakkoniss didnt seem to care that much though.

Some people would disagree with that. ;)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (at Vulkan and Clown's posturing)

I think I will find DC-14 a very interesting aquaintance...

quote:

We have the anti power generators set up, along with the chains and dunk tank if any hero joins the fun.

XD

VELMUR HAD A BROTHER!!!!!! O: *wonders about how many children a certain red haired woman has had over the years*

quote:

I'd advise not to cross my paths, or those of any innocents, because if you don't. no amount of Regenerative power will save you from my maelstrom of wrath!

That command is counter-intuitive. At least I think that's the correct word... too lazy to check. XD

I'm thinking I might like the idea of Velmur as a vigilante...

QUESTION MARK? IS SECRETLY EDGAR ALLEN POE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:

quote:

as if he is disillusioned with the present, tired of the past, and has seen the future as nothing but more of the same.

For a second, I thought you said "president" and we were talking politics. XD

I liked that intro. :)

You'd think people would assume wine is from grapes unless specified otherwise...

Oysters... >.>

You'd think they'd be more concerned with party crashers than they seem to be.

Road... I like it. Reminds me of Rome.

Not too odd at all. I can completly understand it. *pulls out a dictionary that is used as a naming book in the future* :P

quote:

he can see every villain and smasher he can think of here

Odd, considering Clown is not apparently there...

quote:

maybe shooting him here and now would be a bad idea...

That would be a brilliant idea, if the power nullifiers were working properly (the telepathy shows they are not all-encompassing, though Road's entrance can be exempt as a power used before he got within their range), and if he could escape. Funny, how easily so many things could happen. Exciting things.

quote:

the servant is unconcious before his brain has even worked out what has happened.

They are machines. *coughplotholecough*

I like Road. He seems a brilliant man. ;)

quote:

(after somehow dodging a bullet, I had no idea he was that fast)

spoiler:

He saw DC-14 about to shoot him.

quote:

I regret not saying this gala-thing was a stupid idea earlier.

It was a beautiful idea. Just apparently negligently organized. I blame darkness. He should be punished for failing to set up an opperating security system, along with whoever failed in the maintenance of the power nullification setup, which could be him as well.

quote:

Plus, the Gala was probably the only place he would fit, since he's not crazy just...lighthearted.

Could we add in manipulative, suave, organized, affable, and gentlemanly? I imagine him like that for some reason, although the gentlemanliness could be removed as a character trait, be a ruse, or be lost at some emotional threshhold...

quote:

"For 70 years the Villain's Gala has been uninteruppted by any hero or villain. It is the one day we can have some solace and let our hair down as it were. Did you think that you could ruin a day for villains, hosted by a good friend of mine nonethe less, and LIVE? I will not see this day desercrated any longer."

I imagine the Dealer being shot in the chest, there. Whether successfully or hitting an energy field or something is negotiable, since it is not entirely formed in my mind. For some reason, I imagine the Dealer with a white beard and mustache, and a completely white suite, save for a single black tie. Neatly organized hair of the same color, giving him a dignified and well-groomed look. One of age, but imposingness. Power and understanding. I also imagine The Dealer's look changing from time to time, but meh. He also seems like a young somewhat cocky man in a black suit at times.

quote:

then, far away, a red orb glows and pulses as it rebuilds a body for itself, due to its previous one just being destroyed.

QUICKLY, ALT-CARONA, MAKE HIM NEVER HAVE APPEARED AT THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

"Not Red enough for my taste."

*Clown the Jester cuts the Legionaire's throat and kicks the corpse to the ground.*

"OOOH! For some reason....you seem to be turning redder. Wait...oh...that's blood.

I'd've liked you to suffocate him. :/ (Cut people's throats too many times, mate)

quote:

Satisfied with his work for now, the Harlequin returned to L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N., and returned to his cell.*

How the... What types of connections to you have in there?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *points accusatory finger, implicating that breaking out of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. has becoem too easy*

Makes me think it needs to be more like the original... :/

quote:

beta-nine.

DC-14 smiles, how ironic, that the jester would kill this one of all of the legion.
"i suppose thats what traitors deserve, even if he didnt turn of his own accord..."

I want to know who that is, now. ._.

I'm not sure infiltrating the Chaos Carnival will be easy... They have... weird ways. Difficult to immitate you have that much craziness. Hard to explain what I mean, unfortunately.

quote:

Maybe, but then there's probably some "My willpower blocks cuz mental defense" or something. Not that I am saying Road can. I just dislike psychics in general

My mind is impossible to get into by almost any means because it's located on another dimension specifically oriented to only open upon my will to create a connection from within going without... I also try not to read other people's minds very often. It would be against my code of honor to infiltrate people's privacy like that... at least for most things. There are exceptions for dire need or training purposes. I'm also somewhat afraid of what I could do to their minds by accident if I just casually perused them. Mental powers can slip into unconcious manipulation if you're already delving into someone's mind actively. :/

Yes. Standing still in a fight is usually a bad idea. That's why I try to train people to be able to use mental powers on the move on the few occasions I've been a teacher of them. For example, when Jae used to delve into the abyss of the minds of others using telepathy, she used to lose control of her body completely, effectively blacking out.

There are between half a dozen and ten Smashers that I can remember (by name) that can and have used telepathy as a main branch power of their combat potential. Closer to ten. Most don't use it as their main ability, but as a tactical option every once in a while.

quote:

To elaborate there were a ton of gods Just mulling about when Drak appeared. Instead of trying to become a smarter, yet weaker in comparison hero Drak basically went to reality bending as a power.

To elaborate further, they were all posturing about extreme ammounts of power on the level of planetary destruction, including one manipulator of time and space. There was no actual hero among the HS forumites, effectively, so what was I to do? I did it to try to maintain some semblance of sanity, order, and safety for the masses. Do not blame me for that. If I were to try to do anything while not having reality bending powers and actually be a threat to them, it would basically ammount to godmodding with technology anyway.

The other powers I have are meant to be so that I can fight without using that all the time. Mostly derivatives of my mental powers or common super powers like super strength and speed, though I have the relatively uncommon ability to heal other people as well as myself and after having fought Super Death multiple times I've leached some of his power from him, leaving me with certain darkness abilities and the power to... capture and/or control the path of souls that have been released from bodies. I don't use that much, though, and Clown's is protected by Super Death's iron grip upon it. Not enough power to do anything about that, as of yet...

I'm hoping to see you soon in-game, Zafara. I love you.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 5/14/2012 17:26:47 >

DF  Post #: 666
5/14/2012 17:56:54   
Antithesis

I would apologize for my cynicism but my respect for the HS in-game and forum community has diminished severely over time as you can probably tell due to my lack of posting. I wasn't much a part of discussion here to begin with, so no harm is really done to the thread.
C'est la vie.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 667
5/14/2012 18:16:53   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: Seeya later then. Can't say that I didn't see it coming.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 668
5/14/2012 18:57:23   
Glais

Drat, bye Anti. I enjoyed your commentary at least.

Now onto Drakkoniss's multitude of comments. Whooo...here goes...

quote:

@Carona: I doubt modifications to Clown's past would do much to him. If you attempt to kill him it might actually start his derailing into the monster he is, considering he took at least one wound that should've been fatal when he was both mortal and mostly sane.

There's the possibility I stop him from becoming Clown in the first place, but even that could have adverse effects. Clown may have retroactively caused a Hero we'll need in the future, so I will go with that as why I can't.

Plus, me changing his past and story would be really stupid.

quote:

Very interesting, those Facets...

And yes, I wonder about there being opposites of the Facets, as well...

Facets are...fun. There shouldn't be opposites as far as I know. Their Minds exist imnipresent...ly. Their physical bodies on the other hand work quite differently. Their Minds are what do most of their work, as they don't need an actual body most of the time.

quote:

Could we add in manipulative, suave, organized, affable, and gentlemanly? I imagine him like that for some reason, although the gentlemanliness could be removed as a character trait, be a ruse, or be lost at some emotional threshhold...

Hm, well I don't know, I just imagined him as a very cheery guy. He is definitely intelligent and cunning, and is the closest thing my story has to a main antagonist, but he's far too happy all the time to get it.

quote:

QUICKLY, ALT-CARONA, MAKE HIM NEVER HAVE APPEARED AT THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS?
On that note, one must wonder how Road does control Corona...

quote:

Interesting. Reminds me of my concept of the existance of God. I hope they don't have Omniscience... Sortof would make them effectively the same being but with multiple avatars to interact with...

Similar. "Heaven" is God's domain in this. The Facets are effectively his servants, basically making sure the universe(s) "work" so to speak. They are not omniscient, though being around as long as they have has made them very wise. Most of them anyways. They can be likened to Abstract concepts in Marvel.

I also realize I need to read Question Mark?'s last few character bits...

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/14/2012 18:58:23 >
DF MQ  Post #: 669
5/14/2012 19:56:58   
Kinzdor

(Bored and we only got to the start of the 2nd course so the Gala continues) .

*The tension begins to die down, as servants begin cleaning up messes and guests began to dig into the 2nd course. Darkness sits back down in his seat, at the front of the table, and opens the bottle of Merlot. He then handed it to a servant to pass around. He then stands up and bangs his fork on his wine class, to get everyone`s attentions.* Sorry about that little epadaemic, the PEOPLE in charge of saceeratey are being punished for doing a bad job. *Screams of pain can be heard from the torture chamber.* The anti power generator `s have been fixed as well, it appears some one took out there battery's. Now for some umm unplanned entertainment. *Darkness gestures to the stage, as the curtains part, to show two red leagen members chained up and hovering overe dunk tanks.* Not all of them got away. *Darkness chuckles as he sets a bucket of tennis balls down on the table.* Now reminder hit the bulls eye on the target and they will get dunked. Also to make things interesting one tank has scorching hot water, the othere has freezing cold water!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 670
5/14/2012 20:03:14   
Glais

I was expectinng Tanks of Acid but ok.

*Road picks up a ball, observes it, then tosses it. Sitting at the back of the table, he doesn't reach the tanks. Yet, when the ball hits the ground, numerous other tennis balls fire out from the original towards the targets*

Road sits back and smiles.
DF MQ  Post #: 671
5/14/2012 20:06:27   
Antithesis

e_e Wut. I didn't say I was leaving. C'est la vie means "such is life"...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 672
5/14/2012 20:08:07   
Glais

JUST AS PLANNED.

I mean, oh...I am terrible with stuff like that. I just assumed it meant bye or something...
DF MQ  Post #: 673
5/14/2012 20:10:01   
Antithesis

It's fine, I blame Shadow for your confusion anyway.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 674
5/14/2012 20:31:50   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: You should know that I don't understand French.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition