4/15/2012 23:04:53   
AbandonationZ

How do you delete Forum Account?
because I.. dont like my name >.>
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/15/2012 23:13:01   
Wind

Hi jeric0214

Well normally AE don't delete forum accounts, but what you can do is Request for a Forum Moderator (from this list to ban your account if you wish? Because if you are going to make another AEF account you can only have possession of one.

If you want to change your name (depending on if you haven't already done so in the past) you could also PM Seahawk who has the power to change Forum names only once if you have a good reason.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Seahawk
There's no way for you to delete your own forum account.

An administrator can delete your account, but we generally don't do that unless we have a very good reason (and even then, it's pretty much never by request).

If you want your account deleted because you no longer wish to use it, you should instead PM any moderator and ask us to ban the account for you. This will make the account unusable, and it can be unbanned should you change your mind in the future.

If you want your account deleted because you want to start an account with a different account name, you should PM me instead and ask about a name change. IF you haven't been in trouble in the last 3 months, and you haven't previously had your account name changed, I'll be happy to change it for you.

Quote taken from the Forum Support thread delete account.

Hope that answers your question.

< Message edited by Wind -- 4/15/2012 23:16:27 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/16/2012 17:36:51   
DarkFireKiller

Just a little more info about the name change:

quote:

19) "How do I change my forum name?"
quote:

According to the Staff and ArchKnights List, Seahawk is responsible for changing your forum name. You only get one rename, so make sure you really want the new name, nobody else already has the name, and you have a good reason. If, after all that, you're sure you still want the name change, then send him a PM and ask nicely. But remember that he's a busy hawk, so please be patient!

Quoted from the =AE= Frequently Asked Questions

Seahawk is a busy guy though, so you need to be patient when requesting a name change. And you can only change your name once, so make sure its one that you like.

~DFK125

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Account
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition