Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= New Design Notes April 25,2012 Rise Delta Knights!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Design Notes April 25,2012 Rise Delta Knights!
Page 11 of 13«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2012 16:13:29   
Lectrix

This Thread is getting rather off-topic. If you wish to discuss Balance issues, please use the official Balance Thread.

There have also been several instances of attacks on other posters. Please remember that you are obliged to treat each other with respect. If you feel that someone is not posting in accord with the ED General Discussion Rules, please notify me or one of my fellow AKs via PM.

If this happens again, this Thread can, and will, be locked or removed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 251
4/28/2012 16:44:04   
rej

Dumb and lazy question: Is the armor available in-game anywhere?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 252
4/28/2012 16:48:54   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Rej, Yes it is, Titan, Nightwraith and Naomi :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 253
4/28/2012 17:43:12   
ORDER

I like the new BH male delta knight armor, but I love the sleek female version!!! Unfortunately I cant seem to get the female armor to fit me... Well done and thanks to Reki and Nightwraith.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 254
4/28/2012 17:55:38   
Arevero

Kinda makes me look like a girl due to the skinny legs xD

Other than that, great looking armor by Nighwraith and Reki, and probably the most detailed armor in ED..yet! The stats is alright, +4STR wouldn't make people go into STR builds, and the DEX/TECH stats are awesome, really promoting non-STR builds which is good to see.

Overall, AMAZING, a lot of my friends love it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 255
4/28/2012 18:11:43   
Reki

Thanks and glad to hear many of you enjoy it.

I'm stoked to see how they will make improvments/changes to the war system in the upcoming war.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 256
4/28/2012 18:22:42   
Wootz

The armour is just awesome. And its great that it doesn't look like a tank! ^^

Good job Reki and Nightwraith!
AQW Epic  Post #: 257
4/28/2012 18:25:26   
khalidon5000

Bought it a few hours ago and I have to say it's very useful for me, a merc!
Thanks team for the split def/res armour and I hope you make more :D.
( Only lvl 30 so +3 def/res right now but I have in total _39 def/res)
Epic  Post #: 258
4/28/2012 19:15:41   
Arevero

@Reki

I PMed you the message on the Delta Knight Customize, check your inbox and reply if you have received it in case you haven't, thanks.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 259
4/28/2012 19:33:32   
Hun Kingq

Trans, yes the beta weapons damage was increased, I posted it many times even a player with Beta weapons thanked the staff for the increase in damage. The Stun Gun set and Ultra Rare promo only got 8 slots so not all promos are not equally treated and with the level cap being raised to 35 the Stun Gun set needs to be re-evaluated and be given the 10 slots since that is the standard for promos.
Epic  Post #: 260
4/28/2012 23:34:33   
King FrostLich

The Stun guns are the only guns with effects and are still considered powerful despite many people not using it for the sake of damage from other guns by just +1. Why buff to 10 enhancement slots?
Epic  Post #: 261
4/28/2012 23:58:34   
Hun Kingq

King FrostLich, The stun gun sets came out before they made it a standard that promos and Ultra Rares get 10 enhancement slots look at every staff that came as promo they all had a special and got 10 enhancement slots and they could make adjustments to the Stun Gun sets and bring them up to standard. Just because it has a special should not mean it does not rate 10 slots. Look at the new armor promotion ultra rare and in game has a special and got 10 enhancement slots so by everyone's logical thought process since it has a special then it should have only got 8 slots.

I am thinking ahead to when they raise the level cap and every additional point makes a difference.

Why they rate 10 enhancement slots by this criteria It was a promotional Ultra Rare because they made it clear it probably was never going to be offered again and it probably won't as well as a reward to the players that brought the Varium package and supported the game while the rest refused but now wish they had. If they bring in a new stun gun promotional ultra rare set then they too should get 10 enhancement slots to follow their standards.
Epic  Post #: 262
4/29/2012 0:33:10   
Stabilis

^

You do realize, that if staff does go through and meets your requests (specifically buffing your character), and if you end up dominating PvP by any chance with a +90% and good kill:time ratio you will only succumb to a nerf that specifically affects you, Hun Kingq, understand that. "Karma". Literally, balances comes around and bites you in the rear.
AQ Epic  Post #: 263
4/29/2012 0:49:19   
Arevero

Hun king if you wish to proceed to changes to the Stun cannon to 10 slots please post it in the Balance Discussion section as Lectrix has said.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 264
4/29/2012 1:34:30   
Hun Kingq

Arevero, already posted in weapons re haul and I was asked why, basically to bring them up to standards with other promotional gear.

Depressed Void, caramel yeah that is great on many desserts, with some of these builds I seen in 2vs2 I need all the help I can get since it feels like I am in Juggernaut mode all the time.

The Armor is great but as I wrote before it needs to be tweaked for the classes without passive armors.

When will the next war begin?
Epic  Post #: 265
4/29/2012 1:52:54   
Arevero

@hun

I think reason being is the fact that Stun cannon is a gun, not a Primary or Armor, therefore it has less slots.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 266
4/29/2012 2:28:13   
khalidon5000

Will Charfade be restocked soon?
I need her club!!! :P

< Message edited by khalidon5000 -- 4/29/2012 2:41:23 >
Epic  Post #: 267
4/29/2012 3:05:16   
Arevero

I need Charfade's Cruiser! Although now i have Vector.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 268
4/29/2012 9:24:14   
Oba

For the first time in a very, very long time I actually enjoy this game again, thanks to this armor!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 269
4/29/2012 9:24:27   
DestruRaGe

Yeaa please restock charfades supplys! Long time no restock!
Epic  Post #: 270
4/29/2012 10:15:41   
drinde

By the way, was it really necessary to put a Buy Varium button in our inventory? That thing even glows. I pressed it involuntarily at least half a dozen times already.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 271
4/29/2012 10:31:57   
DestruRaGe

^I was about to post the same. Really atleast swap place of that "buy varium" button with "exit inventory" one!

< Message edited by DestruRaGe -- 4/29/2012 10:32:56 >
Epic  Post #: 272
4/29/2012 10:40:25   
Basicball

^since you can now only buy varium in-game, yes. though i agree a black button would be fine as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 273
4/29/2012 10:53:30   
Calogero

lol The Cancel Payment should indeed be in a black box, first time I actualy started looking for a Small X or a Big Cancel button... took me 5 mins
till I saw the Cancel below Purchase was clickable xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 274
4/29/2012 13:37:19   
Hun Kingq

Arevero, are not the Alpha Blaster, Beta Blaster (Level 25), Beta Bazooka (Level 25) guns and Aux, yes they are and each got 10 enhancement slots to bring them up to the 10 enhancement slot standard that promotional ultra rare gets and those weapons were out before the Stun Gun set.So why aren't the stun gun set brought up to standard.

They do need to put a cancel payment button or at least put it in red or some kind of glowing color that a person could actually see it.
Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Design Notes April 25,2012 Rise Delta Knights!
Page 11 of 13«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition