Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= New Design Notes April 25,2012 Rise Delta Knights!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Design Notes April 25,2012 Rise Delta Knights!
Page 3 of 13«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2012 21:23:43   
PivotalDisorder

what if it comes back with Curse, like the Delta weapons. another nerf to support builds, slight as it would be.

quote:

Curse
Adds a 13% chance to shrink the enemy and reduce their Support. Deals 100% damage and shrinks the target, lowering the
target's support by 20 support for 3 turns. After 3 turns, this debuff is removed and the enemy will return to normal size.
Currently available on: Delta Destroyer, Delta Staff, Delta Maul, Delta Daggers.

also, I have shrunk the enemy when they have blocked, yet it says "deals 100% damage"

< Message edited by PivotalDisorder -- 4/25/2012 21:25:16 >
Post #: 51
4/26/2012 0:21:57   
rayniedays56

Curse, though, was never a good nerf for me though cause of the killing of support builds. It was fun, however, to see a little characyer own a huge character LOL
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
4/26/2012 1:01:40   
Colarndo

Nice! It's the chaos corruptor armor from AQW fitted onto Alydriach.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
4/26/2012 1:29:28   
Reki

^ lol not sure how but ok xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
4/26/2012 1:42:59   
XxKirachanXx

Aw yeah :3
So glad I've been saving up for this armour :3
Mesa so excited :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/26/2012 1:45:04   
drinde

Hmmm. Dids update roll yet?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 56
4/26/2012 1:50:10   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Not yet Drinde, still a little while to go, only just gone Thursday here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
4/26/2012 2:03:54   
My Name is Jake
Banned

I'll be happy with this armour if it doesn't give stats in both str and supp.

< Message edited by Jake01 -- 4/26/2012 2:14:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
4/26/2012 2:10:09   
drinde

I meant the one that is supposed to roll EARLY THIS WEEK.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 59
4/26/2012 4:14:44   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@Drinde: No there has not been a release, since a lot of coding has to be done, and this is one feature that has to be extremely secure, so it requires extra attention.

@Everyone: I'd just like to note, if you did not get the position of Moderator this time, then please don't feel too down hearted and/or give up! We had a very large number of applicants, and choosing the correct ones for the position was very hard. It included going through everyone's forum posts, past history in-game and out of game and much more.

I think this is quite a big learning curve for everyone, and I hope people can see it this way. This should be a sign also as to why you need to be consistent. If you flame us constantly on the forums, then when this process comes along you put a big smiling mask on, then it won't work. You have to be consistently helpful, mature, constructive and show the features we would like in a member of our team, because if that's the case and you send in a good application, then, you'll have a very good chance, and will certainly be one we'd find hard to find any reason to turn down.

There were also people who despite the messages in the Design Notes, they didn't send a correct account name, didn't include a C.V./Resume and others who didn't provide other essential information. When applying for a position anywhere, then you need to include everything asked for, if not, then you're not obeying simple instructions. This shows us a number of things, and how can we take on someone in to a position like this if they don't take instructions? I'm not criticizing, what I'm trying to do is tell you for any future opportunities that doing/including everything listed is absolutely key to getting a position! There were quite a few candidates who looked good, but let themselves down by not including some key information, people may ask why we didn't email back asking for that information, but when applying for a position, the company you're applying to should not have to do that! If you put them in a position where they have to go out of their way to cater for you, when they have a lot of other applicants who have done things correctly, I'm afraid you're almost instantly putting yourself out of the equation. So in future remember to read all the instruction on what to apply with and what to include, and if you obey all of them, then you'll instantly have a better chance!

Don't give up hope, chances for all AE games come and go, you miss one, you wait for another. It may be a while to wait, but we are always looking at your behaviour, if you have bad behaviour and then apply, if you are known to troll and flame and apply, or something of that type, trust me, we will take that in to consideration; even if you have decided to be really nice to everyone just while the process is going on! If you are consistent, we know that you are always helpful, you know how to say things with respect etc. then you'll stand a much higher chance of success.

Thank you to all who applied, and I hope you all continue to contribute greatly to our community. Though it may not always be made clear by posting a 'Call For Mods', we are always looking out for people who fit the mold and we know we can trust to do a brilliant job. You may think/know you can, but you need to show us that! There were some of you who just missed off by a hair, and if you guys keep trying, then I'm sure one day you will be successful!

~Lycus

< Message edited by Lycus -- 4/26/2012 4:30:24 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
4/26/2012 4:23:48   
gangster a

^ thanks lycus apart from disturbed when will you tell us who else will be joining the ed team? i hope there will be another code master to help rabblefroth :D
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
4/26/2012 4:32:47   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@Gangster a: Apart from Disturbed becoming an Assistant Artist, there have not been any more Developers taken on, everyone else we have taken on are to help with Moderating and Testing. The names of the people who go the positions will be announced when we have got them all settled, and sorted!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
4/26/2012 5:57:23   
gangster a

^ oh ok well good luck to everyone
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
4/26/2012 8:16:16   
DestruRaGe

WOW the armor looks so amazing! I just got varium for the first time ever and this armor comes up like it was intended for me xD
It fits me perfectly! Big TY!

Epic  Post #: 64
4/26/2012 8:18:05   
gangster a

^ i thought you were quitting? and you buying var? lol now you really will own :P
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
4/26/2012 9:42:21   
Oba

So a class changing armor. Awesome. I'll get it even if the stats and such is bad The preview of it, which class do you think its for? I think it looks like merc as its pretty big and bulky, yet the face looks like mage. Can we see all 3 armor versions?

< Message edited by Oba -- 4/26/2012 9:43:53 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 66
4/26/2012 9:46:16   
BadLT

flash version of the armor out yet?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
4/26/2012 9:51:01   
Oba

http://twitpic.com/9dtbsc
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 68
4/26/2012 10:23:57   
BadLT

That's definitely techmage , look at the legs and face , possibly BM
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
4/26/2012 10:48:10   
PivotalDisorder

@Oba: you sure it's a class changing armour and not 3 separate armours instead?

I know mutating makes more sense but I've learnt never to 2nd guess ED staff when it comes to financial decisions :)
Post #: 70
4/26/2012 11:01:05   
Oba

Well I guess its mutating? we will be introducing the class-changing Delta Knight armor (a different look for each class!)

I also just read the DN's again. Will it be more then just this armor in the promo? as part of a Promotional Package.

< Message edited by Oba -- 4/26/2012 11:02:53 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
4/26/2012 11:06:04   
Stabilis

@Lycus or other informed staff,

When we say mutating armours, does this open the possibility of element changing armours to the community now and over time?
AQ Epic  Post #: 72
4/26/2012 11:08:27   
PivotalDisorder

@Oba: ooops sorry, I read the DNs early hours of the morning.
Post #: 73
4/26/2012 15:56:39   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

I'm assuming the infernis storyline will be featuring the Royal Prof. Infernis?
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
4/26/2012 16:20:13   
One Winged Angel1357

@BadLT I would say that is more merc because Mage armors are very form fitting in the legs and arms, and sometimes the gut area, and that armor looks sorta bulky like the other favorite armors out right now
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New Design Notes April 25,2012 Rise Delta Knights!
Page 3 of 13«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition