Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: [GIMP]Star Signatures III [Sigs, Avis, Userbars, Banners, Sprites]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [GIMP]Star Signatures III [Sigs, Avis, Userbars, Banners, Sprites]
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2012 17:47:08   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Forgot to thank you for this siggy Shadow! Thanks.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 26
5/6/2012 17:52:16   
Garazza

Sorry I didn't thank you earlier...Didn't have time...And yes I am using your sigs, but just on another forum...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
5/6/2012 20:49:59   
xShadowHunterx

@VanHellsin, You're welcome!
@Garazza, You have the time to make a request, but not the time for a Thank You...which could've been included. Whatever. I should have time tomorrow to work on you render then ultimately your signature, if all goes well in the mean time I'll get the signatures that won't take me too long.

@Darkoake445,
I will pm you your code shortly, if you would like any changes feel free to let me know and I'll make them whenever I can. Thank you for requesting, come again soon!

@Enjoibro,

quote:

I will pm you your code shortly, if you would like any changes feel free to let me know and I'll make them whenever I can. Thank you for requesting, come again soon!

< Message edited by xShadowHunterx -- 5/6/2012 21:39:33 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/6/2012 21:07:38   
liy010

Hey guys,

Just got back from (yet) another Survival Camp...Last one for this year...I will (Hopefully) be back working on requests tomorrow

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/6/2012 21:12:33   
xShadowHunterx

Yays! Good to see you back (and alive o.O").
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
5/6/2012 21:59:54   
enjoibro4

I'm just checking out if it worked :P Hopefully! :P
EDIT: No it didn't work :/

< Message edited by enjoibro4 -- 5/6/2012 22:00:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/7/2012 6:20:37   
Darkoake445

Thanks so much for the amazing signature!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/7/2012 8:19:38   
xShadowHunterx

@Enjoi, I pmed you.
@Darkoake, You're welcome.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/7/2012 11:18:34   
Assassin9891

Specific Artist? (If it doesn't matter just put "No Preference" No preference
Type of Graphic (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, etc): Banner
Render: Clicky
Background: black with blood around render ( if possible. If not, then just crimson)
Text: Assassination Academy
Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"): No preference
Notes (If you have any special requests): could you please put the render in the middle?
PM when done?: yes please
AQW  Post #: 34
5/7/2012 14:27:45   
Zhoom goes zoom zoom

Specific Artist? (If it doesn't matter just put "No Preference" Shadow.
Type of Graphic (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, etc): Siggy.
Render: None, sorry.
Background: A small forest in the distance in the right, snow covering all of the ground and snowflakes in the air.
Text: Ice Cold Exile
Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"): Just something that fits with the theme.
Notes (If you have any special requests): I'm going to link it to my EpicDuel char page (Under my avvy) but I can link it myself and save you some bother.
PM when done?:Please.

Never mind Shadow.

< Message edited by Zhoom goes zoom zoom -- 5/13/2012 12:30:53 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
5/7/2012 14:33:32   
the_hated_one

Sir can you Please make a 500x100 version of this? and please change the "EARLAND" on the background into "UnknownVirus"

and please Pm me when done :)

< Message edited by the_hated_one -- 5/7/2012 14:35:25 >
AQ DF  Post #: 36
5/7/2012 16:39:34   
Basicball

Specific Artist? if available: Kristeen. if not: Beast mode.
Type of Graphic: Signature:
Render: /
Background: Dark Greyish to black
Text: Basicball - The Faction
Font: Something that looks cool and powerfull (your own inspiration)
Notes (If you have any special requests): Look at my faction site for some inspiration (not for the font though). 500wx73h
(pixels). Also, please make an extra one with a big NEW over the top left cornor (positioned at an angle => / )
PM when done?: yes please

Thank you

< Message edited by Basicball -- 5/7/2012 16:55:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/7/2012 18:57:54   
xShadowHunterx

^Rawr, I haven't been called Kristeen in a while o.o" I'll see if I can find a nice font.

@The_hated_one, A. You didn't use my format. B. It really wouldn't resize right to be 500x100 maybe smaller but not that exact size. And um C..that's someone else's signature I feel kinda bad writing over their watermark/name like that. If you have permission from the original sig maker I guess its fine but that's technically taking someones work....

@Zhoom, I'll try to find such a background but if you don't mind can you help me look?

< Message edited by xShadowHunterx -- 5/7/2012 19:16:25 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/8/2012 7:41:24   
Zhoom goes zoom zoom

quote:

@Zhoom, I'll try to find such a background but if you don't mind can you help me look?

I'll try my best Shadow, good luck
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 39
5/8/2012 10:39:29   
xShadowHunterx

@BasicBall, Ack totally forgot about your "NEW!" thingy in the top fixing it now >_<"

@Zhoom, Kinda hard searching for the right one since I'm a bit busy >_<" yours may have to wait til the weekend
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
5/8/2012 11:40:29   
Zhoom goes zoom zoom

I'm cool with that Shadow.

Edit: Scratch the forest , I don't exactly need it too much.

< Message edited by Zhoom goes zoom zoom -- 5/8/2012 11:42:10 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 41
5/8/2012 12:30:00   
the_hated_one

@shadowhunter: its a signature of other forum and i already ask permission about it. but if you insist.

Specific Artist? (If it doesn't matter just put "No Preference" No Preference
Type of Graphic (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, etc): Signature
Render: this one
Background: None
Text: "UnknownVirus" watername
Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"): PhantomLord
Notes (If you have any special requests): can you put some red color around alucard's face and around his gun? same like the first i gave
PM when done?: Yes Please

AQ DF  Post #: 42
5/8/2012 12:38:54   
xShadowHunterx

I don't insist.

If you want it bigger I'll have to make a new version....
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
5/8/2012 16:27:30   
Basicball

thank you :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
5/8/2012 18:56:26   
Doomnova

Specific Artist? No Preference
Type of Graphic (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, etc): Signature.
Render: http://twitpic.com/ry8wt (Left side) (Don't have to render blood mist effect on hands if it's too much work.)
Background: Anything that fits the Doomknight theme.
Text: Doomnova
Font: (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"): "October Crow" font from http://www.dafont.com/october-crow.font
Notes: (If you have any special requests): Link to this: http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=matoroo
PM when done?: Yes please. :D

Changed it up a bit,because I realized that my previous request was too complicated,which is probably why it was skipped,sorry. :\

< Message edited by Doomnova -- 5/8/2012 18:58:36 >
AQW  Post #: 45
5/8/2012 21:14:33   
xShadowHunterx

It wasn't skipped it just has to wait I'm really busy, I'm sorry I seem to be ignoring you and don't have time. I'm not exactly a signature making robot ya know? I've just got a lot on my plate and very little help at the moment, please wait til the weekend I'll have more time to work on that render. .-.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
5/8/2012 22:32:58   
i like bounty hunter

Specific Artist? (If it doesn't matter just put "No Preference" No Preference
Type of Graphic (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, etc): Signature
Render: http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=im%20realypoor. My Picture On The Right Side
Background:Cold,Ice
Text: Omer
Font (Please pick something from Dafont.com or if you can't pick just put "No Preference"): No Preference
Notes (If you have any special requests): http://epicduelwiki.com/images/2/2b/Ach_Frost_Warrior.png Only The Picture Not The Text
PM when done?: Yes Please And Thank You !!!!!

< Message edited by i like bounty hunter -- 5/8/2012 22:34:08 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
5/9/2012 9:53:30   
xShadowHunterx

@I like bounty hunter,

@DoomNova,

< Message edited by xShadowHunterx -- 5/9/2012 10:31:09 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
5/9/2012 23:15:23   
liy010

Eh, I was looking through the first Page and realized we had skipped R.M.'s request...I'll get to that...Too tired to read 2nd page...Any requests you need me for?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
5/10/2012 2:07:13   
random fun 12

liy010: Actually I'd done it. I hadn't posted here, but PMed here, so I guess I jus forgot. I Have bee active by the way, doing some requests just not actually posting some here. I'll try to posting my requests done here more often.
DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [GIMP]Star Signatures III [Sigs, Avis, Userbars, Banners, Sprites]
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition