Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Outrageous

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Outrageous
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/10/2012 11:36:57   
Arcanis

I rarely agree with frogbones,but the fact remains that EMP in hands of cyber is too powerful,when you take into consideration that after usage of one,opponent lost half his energy and you are back to full energy the very next turn with usage of SC.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
5/10/2012 11:41:32   
PivotalDisorder

CH was my 2nd favourite class, which is why I have two [ Strivance and Chakan ] I am not some butthurt player of another class crying cause he can't beat CH.

@frogbones and arcanis: I agree with both your posts :)
Post #: 52
5/10/2012 12:39:28   
ScarletReaper

I agree that emp is too powerfull for us and that it should be taken away. What I am saying is don't hate on me for the simple fact that I have a cyberhunter character. Like I said, I pretty much never use that skill anyway, so it would have no effect on my build at all. Also I much prefer tacmerc anyway. Hence why I hardly play my cyberhunter anymore. Too busy having fun with my strength tank tacmerc. :p
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
5/10/2012 14:19:59   
vulkan

im a CH and i never touch EMP

i prefer massacre/malfunction strength build, simply as it is fairly quick.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
5/11/2012 2:29:40   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

This thread started off as nothing more than a rant and, as it has progressed, it has degenerated even further into a forum to bash Cyber Hunters. If you want to continue discussing remedies to the issues you see in ED, please use the ED Balance Discussion thread and other similar threads.

~Locked
AQ  Post #: 55
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Outrageous
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition