Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2012 3:15:23   
Eddmario

* Custom AE game controllers (maybe in a few years time)
* Custom AE sheets and pillow cases
* Key Chains
* Flash drives
* Bumper Stickers
* Decals for your vehicles
* Recreations of weapons from AE lore (BoA, SRoD, BLoD) that can be used for decoration (Kinda like you could buy realistic LotR decorations when the movies first came out on DVD)

< Message edited by Eddmario -- 6/16/2012 3:27:16 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 26
6/21/2012 9:59:14   
99th Dracopyre

-A real "Dragon Amulet". (With a chain, so I can hang it around my neck :D)
-Celestia Tea Pot set (LOL!)
-AE Jackets. (Yes, jackets are better than shirts, IMO)
-More Action Figures, but in more completes sets, and more serious looking. (Like the Sepulchure one, the Artix one is not that appealing...)

~D99
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
6/22/2012 11:34:41   
Neveya
Nev SMASH

Hello everyone!!! Neveya here from HeroMart!! I'm loving these ideas, people!! The foam weapons idea is really awesome. We were at a convention last weekend and there was tons of those foam weapons for LARPing and they looked AMAAAAZING. I'm going to start looking into that! The Dragon's Secret novel was actually written by a fellow player! We aren't really able to write novels here.. that would take A LOT of time away from making the games. We would also love to do a comic book too, maybe with some of the old story lines but again, no time! We are hoping to bust out some items for the holiday season, including hoodies!! We are currently looking at some smaller items like keychains, flash drives, stickers/decals, etc. I've been pushing to get some jewelry made, like the Dragon Amulet!! I am a lady and ladies love pretty jewelry! And maybe some watches for the dudes, and the ladies! We'll see! ;o) I'll also take a looksie into some coffee mugs (should be easy to have made!) and I'm loving the piggy bank idea!!

Seriously, thank you guys so much!!!!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post #: 28
6/23/2012 22:27:39   
99th Dracopyre

Wohooo! Dragon Amulet! :D
Wait... Why am I cheering? I can't buy that v.v

You guys gotta make a way for people in other countries to buy HeroMart stuff! v.v (I'm from the Philippines, so, yo kinda get my predicament.)

~D99
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
7/11/2012 18:17:53   
Hockeyman790

I think Keychains would sell pretty fast. There could be Shadowscythe/Evil and Swordhaven/Good ones, and maybe a Legion Token.

For the Legion Token, something like this, except Legion-y and not pirate-y:

http://www.piratesplunder.com/images/products/feb-2009/coin_kc_front_450.JPG

Along the same lines, or maybe even sold with the keychain as a pair, maybe Lanyards? The flat ones, like these:

http://www.pinpromotions.com/wp/wp-content/themes/default/images/lanyards1.jpg

Maybe a blue one, with "Dage the Evil" on it, or something simple like that.

~Hock
AQW  Post #: 30
7/13/2012 12:51:11   
Yomaha

Ooo how about a sketchpad with a cover of Dage, Dracelix, or Tomix for some of us aspiring to be artists
like them? hint:I am
DF AQW  Post #: 31
7/22/2012 6:24:23   
Soul Valkyrie

Here's my suggestion (Don't Delete my post or get mad at me XD) Can you sell just the codes only because we don't need the stuffs because i'm not a kid anymore i suggest that we can buy the codes through paypal Ultimate game card and the codes will be received in our email

The idea behind HeroMart is to sell actual products. Some of these products arrive with additional in-game(s) items as an added value. As many users are interested in the in-game items alone, such items are offered from time to time directly from the Master Account (Note that the items offered will most likely be different from those bundle with HeroMart items). [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 7/22/2012 9:55:30 >
Post #: 32
7/25/2012 19:06:37   
SylvanElf

I would like to suggest ordering some more Mechquest Artbooks & Chickencow T-Shirts.
I understand many items are gone forever like calendars and such, but I'm sure there are many players who would love to get these, seeing that they are not connected to a specific event or movement like the Save Chuckles t-shirt was for example.
Post #: 33
7/25/2012 20:26:34   
Dan2000eve

@Soul Valkyrie

I agree with you. But the problem is...

Mechquest has many products on sale (As in many of the same item in stock) So right now I dont think they will give codes by themselfs. Also if they did sold the code sepertly the people who bought the item just to get the code would feel ripped off if it was a returing item. Either way they still have to make $ to keep the game going, for their workers, and the $ the government collects.

I do say I think there would be a jump in buyers if the code sold sepertly, but if you think about it how much does the code cost? About 2 dollars so they need 10 buyers just to make 1 $20 bill while useing it to run the game, pay their workers and the government. The shirt is 90% of the price!

So even if selling the code sepertly would make alot of people happy it would create some problems for the team and I dont think this will happen. It is VERY unlikley but maybe 1 day, just 1 time it will happen.

< Message edited by Dan2000eve -- 7/25/2012 20:28:06 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 34
7/26/2012 20:49:09   
Gamemastersam

Can there be a return of the MQ artbook? i dont care about the skullcrusher, i just want to learn how to draw mecha.
DF MQ  Post #: 35
7/27/2012 0:52:54   
speedmeteor101

rare and expensive Armor replicas. like Artix's foam-mat paladin plate.

Signature removed. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 7/27/2012 12:01:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/27/2012 7:27:39   
Dan2000eve

@Gamemastersam

I dought there will be a return of the Artbook but if there are enough players out there requesting then I think mechquest can make some more copies.

Right now I just want the return of the doom mecha but Mae told be there werent plans to make more. Now if heromart can just see some people do care they might bring it back. Like the mouse pad and EbilCorp shirt.

If EbilCorp is also mostly with mechquest like weston and Planet Romero I was thinking if they can add a mecha or a weapon of some sort (A unlockable for MQ). Still, there are designing a new mecha for the 2013 calender (I HOPE) so I do have my hopes that there will be a more advanced Rare mechas on the way :)

But since they did a artbook for mechquest I think there just going to do it for the rest of the games as heard in the 2013 artbook for DF coming up :/

< Message edited by Dan2000eve -- 7/27/2012 7:29:14 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 37
7/31/2012 19:04:07   
Hunterback

Have you guys ever thought about having actual stores to sell all of your stuff? I'm not saying give up the online store! I'm just suggesting this because there are people who can't buy from your online store that want to buy from you. In the stores, you can have all of the artix entertainment merchandise & cards for sale. Also, if you make a deal with a computer company, you can start selling computers & laptops that are themed after different things in game & comes with a themed wallpaper & screensaver as well (i.e. a Mystraven laptop that has the Mystraven logo on the wallpaper & has an advanced Mystraven mech rampaging on your screen as your screensaver, blowing up your icons) & have all of your games already bookmarked on the browser. You can have a set of computers where, for a little fee, one can play one of y'all's games. You can have a game help desk there so a player can talk to a help associate face-to-face to deal with their in-game problems. Also, as added incentive to come back & buy more, each purchase recipt can have a code that gives number of special coins (Z-token, dragon coins, nova gems, adventure coins & what not) that they can put into the game that they choose. The store advertises your games, helps increase your revinue, gives everyone a chance to see what you are about. If you guys did that, I would go & tell everyone about it.

Battle on!

Poozom breath mints

Post merged. Please don't double post, instead use the button to modify your last post. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 8/1/2012 6:21:29 >
AQW  Post #: 38
7/31/2012 21:01:03   
Aura Knight

Why not have an AE Trivia Board Game?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 39
8/1/2012 16:21:12   
lawrence the osl

Books Please!!! Image

Image tags replaced with a link tags. Please don't post direct images in this board. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 8/1/2012 16:40:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/3/2012 4:52:54   
BumFoolingGuy

Maybe a ShadowScythe hairpin with other designs of the hairpins(Like a tog), some/or a ring set Mechquest houses symbol engraved fake gem jewelry rings in which color would of fake gem matches perfectly and feels heavy, and in a kinda hexagon shape(kinda similar to the Hitman Reborn original style rings with it's own buyable set: Set view linky or separate: Separate view link)

Along a ShadowScythe version as well of depending if a second style wants to be added in along with other symbol rings as well with a few cute ones added in like a Pink Chillichilla one that matches with the gem amethyst
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
8/7/2012 12:11:00   
AO24

could you please restock the Epicduel t-shirts
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 42
8/20/2012 1:53:52   
icer02

pls. build and merchnt heromart in philippines.thre so many players in philippines wnt heromart products like artix figure and sepulchure figure.
AQW  Post #: 43
8/20/2012 3:45:57   
Megadragonknight

I wish for the return of ShS t-shirt. I like its design very much and the sepulchure mech's design is very badass to me. So, i support for the return of ShS t-shirt. For the suggestions of more heromart items, i wish to see more on nulgath and dage sets. They look so attractive and badass for me, so i hope heromart/AE will make a set of dage and nulgath so that we can obtain an in-game item of nulgath and dage. Maybe a art design design set of nulgath and dage for DF,AQ and AQW while MQ will have a nulgath and dage mech as an in-game item. I hope AE will create this sets.
Post #: 44
8/27/2012 17:46:07   
super rabbit

Aqworlds... Wait theres more....
3ds
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/27/2012 19:36:34   
zachmac

^Are you talking about a game cartridge that connects to Wi-Fi to play AQW's online, taking the place of flash to make playing the game possible? Well, I don't think it would be easy, but I'd like to see this for other AE games as well. Just as long as they think it'll be worth the money and that they remember to state that it requires Wi-Fi on the case...

I still don't see it happening, though.

And as for Ninjaty's idea of foam weapons on the first page...I can actually see those selling rather well. I'm in full support of that idea.

< Message edited by zachmac -- 8/27/2012 19:40:57 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 46
9/2/2012 7:30:11   
REALfredofdoom

I was just playing the troll storyline in AQW and it hit me.What about a cookbook with food that Oishii or whatever she's called cooks?There could be Cauldron sisters candy for halloween,Turdraken for Thanksgiving,dragon eggs,and all other kind of AE food for events.It could even give you a code which unlocks a class based on Oishii,like Terrible Chef or Troll cook.
AQW  Post #: 47
9/20/2012 22:05:27   
Red Komet

Maybe Battleon Card Game Booster Packs based on Dark Artix and Dark Sepulchure

The Booster Packs will have cards based on Dark Artix and Dark Sepulchure as well as some Dark Based Cards and Doomwood Part 2 Based Cards

The Packs will come with Codes to Unlock

Dark Artix Pack-Left Half of Dark Champion Class, Left Half of Dark Champion Helm, Dark Champion Axe, Dark Paladin Armor, Dark Axe of Destiny(The One that Dark Artix has) and a Baby Dragon that has The Same Color as Artix's Dragon Form

Dark Sepulchure Pack-Right Half of Dark Champion Class, Right Half of Dark Champion Helm, Dark Champion Cape, Dark Doom Knight Armor and Dark Sepulchure Helmet

Merge-Dark Champion Class(Also The Dark Champion Class has powers similar to The Champion of Darkness) and Dark Champion Helm
Post #: 48
9/21/2012 3:03:12   
Megadragonknight

How about more doomknight overlord and paladin overlord figures such as maybe a shirt for both? It will come with a code of each figures for every games. DF will have paladin overlord and doomknight overlord armor class. AQ will also have the same class as DF. MQ will have a paladin overlord and doomknight overlord mech. AQW seems to already have the class so maybe this will skip. ED and HS i am not sure since i seldom play both of these games.
Post #: 49
9/22/2012 7:50:05   
Dan2000eve

@Aura Knight

Well remember if there is one it has to include from all games you know. Some are just in development, and still some are just growning up to there main events like MQ and AQ. Lets say you only play MQ, so the rest of the questions would be useless. It would be cool to see them make a MQ questions and AQ questions or any other just seperate. (As in MQ questions in 1 section adn AQ in another) But still, even thought if they can make it work I highly dought they will make a board game when we have the REAL game on the computer.

< Message edited by Dan2000eve -- 4/10/2013 20:20:42 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition