Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2013 23:23:18   
popinloopy

I would like to see more insider info type tihngs. Such as the MEchQuest artbook, that was a huge success in my opinion, so how about one for DF or AQ? I would love to see how they drew SMUDD or maybe the original ideas behind DragonFable, as well as some items that almost but didn't quite make it into the game. Maybe something bladeHaven related, because that game was awesome but seems forgotten now, and I think some more attention should be brought to it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
2/7/2013 23:36:01   
jlnod15

A suggestion for the Ebilcorp Coffee Mug coming in Marsh of this year. How about you add Mr. Z from MQ as a pet onto the bonus in-game item for AQW? And click on the pet opens up the potion shop? Maybe have a little animation. That when you click on him. He pulls a small bag of potions from.. Well no where really. XD unless you want to add a black hole or something.
Also this is Mr. Z if your wondering Heromart Staff http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18900905 and here his picture. http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/MQPediaTeam/NPCs/MrZ.png
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
2/8/2013 0:02:49   
popinloopy

I wonder if AE could sell candy? Something with caffeine and sugar, and lots of it. Maybe called "Essense of Warmonger"
Also, ElBhe's perfume he mentioned at one point would be awesome, though I would personally never use it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
4/4/2013 0:18:30   
DragonFlame80

HeadPhones, earphones and earbuds

the logo should be the black membership dragon

< Message edited by DragonFlame80 -- 4/4/2013 0:19:12 >
Post #: 79
5/3/2013 10:20:11   
RyuMonkAE

This morning I woke up with a really cool idea, and if fans have AQW how to drink juices or
soft drinks in a glass of 14.5cm and choose your side where they fought and showed their loyalty?

then he could toast all the achievements of the Legion undead or feel the taste of victory with Archfields Archfiend?

below this the "prototype" of 2 glasses

Please use link tags instead of image tags. Post modified accordingly. [Niki]

It's time to show all your allegiance to @Nulgath Archfiend, become an executive staff archfiend !!!

SUGGESTION HERE/IMAGE

Please don't use signature in this board, and there is no need to post in size 3 fonts. [Niki]

In the future, please don't double post, Use the edit function if no one else has participated at that time, thanks~Dnw

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 5/29/2013 20:55:18 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 80
5/5/2013 10:34:08   
odsey

We have a Shadowscythe mousepad. So why not a Shadowscythe Mouse? The theme could be different. Maybe instead of a shadowscythe mouse a Lord Valoth mouse? If that happen it would be very cool to use both things.-Odsey
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
5/5/2013 12:33:34   
GuardMouse

Can you somehow add Heromart accounts and link them to your Master account and use artix points to buy HeroMart Stuff. Either way you get the money and it allows people who don't use Credit Cards/Pay Pal to partake in the fun with the heromart items.

< Message edited by GuardMouse -- 5/5/2013 12:48:42 >
AQW  Post #: 82
5/7/2013 9:00:44   
odsey

Maybe a sequel to the Dragon Secret? Or a completely new book?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 83
5/29/2013 15:23:26   
mehmetaligzkzl

-İphone Cap
-Toothbrush
-Pen

Post #: 84
6/3/2013 5:04:39   
Anthonyj213

I suggest making Other Payment Methods For Person who Doesnt have credit cards or something and if Possible Make Them Available to Malls In other Countries like Philippines Singapore Hong Kong.. :))
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
6/3/2013 11:26:18   
priest_hidan

@Guardmouse I completely endorse your idea. I have redeemed some of the cash i got on my birthday into artix points and i was about to spend around 60 bucks on heromart items but sadly i don't think there is a way to order item with artix points. wish they do it the way Anthony suggested above. it would be really helpful for people like us who does not have a credit card.
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
6/10/2013 19:42:04   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I thought of some symbols that might be cool as pins, or necklaces or something:

http://portal.battleon.com/images/logo/logo-member-aqw.png

http://dfwiki.com/images/dfwiki.com/9/9d/DragonAmulet.PNG

http://www.mechquest.com/images/homepage/Insignia-StarCaptain.jpg

http://portal.battleon.com/images/logo/logo-z-tokens.png

*shrugs* Just my idea.
DF  Post #: 87
7/9/2013 9:29:33   
sithdragon123

I think the newer brilliant soundtracks in the games need to be released in an album. And now that CD's are old fashioned, why not have it on iTunes?
DF AQW  Post #: 88
7/13/2013 2:57:28   
NewSparta

Sell ​​the product code, you instantly get the code you have paid, ie it is not necessary to wait for the product.
Please Readme.
Post #: 89
7/13/2013 20:42:32   
ACW0

Sorry product codes are not and will never be sold separately!
This has been said many times by AE staff.

Also I don't believe they will ever sell items by Artix Points as you can earn them.
HeroMart Items are bought with real money and they don't want to be paid in Aextras :P

< Message edited by ACW0 -- 7/13/2013 20:44:09 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/13/2013 22:43:37   
NewSparta

^

But that can be purchased separately with the use of a credit card, similar to the way buy $ 10 codes.

< Message edited by NewSparta -- 7/13/2013 22:46:50 >
Post #: 91
7/13/2013 23:32:55   
ACW0

No codes are being purchased without the item.
This is official and with never change.
Info from Faith herself.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
7/14/2013 1:47:10   
NewSparta

^
I speak of this code

"Artix Points Electronic Gift Certificate
Printable Gift Certificate with Code to Reedem for Artix Points"

Why not make a similar one, but with heromart items? but for example, in AQW, aparesca as shop bad
Post #: 93
7/14/2013 2:20:12   
Twighlight Sky

^
Well, for one thing, Artix Points can be earned for free. That may be part of it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
7/14/2013 2:37:52   
NewSparta

^
Sorry for my bad english, but, I'm trying to say is that, is should be able to pay with credit card for the codes of the items of Heromart.

Some are not of U.S, and wait for the product is too long, And we have credit card.
Post #: 95
7/14/2013 5:45:44   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

HeroMart is aimed to sell physical items. Some of these items arrive with in-game items as an added value.
There are all sorts of offers to buy in-game only items directly from your Master Account using Artix Points. These items are deliberately different than those offered in HeroMart to make each offer unique with its own value.

Your suggestion was noted, no need to continue arguing about it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
7/15/2013 0:25:34   
jlnod15

Suggestion for Grimskull logo shirt being done by Artix. Why not add Mort as a pet for the shirt? Or even a part of the Grimskull dungeon as a house? What better then ur own house being a real death trap?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
7/15/2013 9:51:35   
Lemonus

An AE pin collection would be nice :) Pins with like, a logo of the Rose, ShS or even a Chaos eye pin

or actual character plushies if not mentioned already

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 7/15/2013 9:53:54 >
DF AQW  Post #: 98
7/15/2013 18:57:38   
ACW0

LOVE THE PIN IDEA!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
7/16/2013 20:02:18   
Pinkie Pie

I don't know how costy this would be to make, but I'm gonna suggest an Altar of Caladbolg iPod/iPhone dock. The iPod/iPhone would go where Caladbolg would be, and the speakers would be built in on the side pillars. Or you could minus the speakers on the side if that would be too difficult.

< Message edited by Pinkie Pie -- 7/16/2013 20:08:31 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition