Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2019 18:44:19   
flapple

Hey, This doesn't have to do with a new item, but rather one that is currently sold out, an item that I would love to get. I suggest in restocking the battlecards game! First of all, Heromart doesn't offer anything like the Battlecards game so I find it very unique. Also, the Cardclasher set that comes with it is just as amazing and unique. It's a versatile class that offers abilities unlike anything AQW has seen before! Both items are simply one of a kind. Personally, I seriously hope that the items would restock so I could get a hold of these two items, and I'm sure many would agree with me, as it is currently sold out. Thank you to the staff who spend so much time improving the game

Wish you all the best, Battleon!
Post #: 151
2/28/2019 9:41:23   
  Chewy905

Chromatic ArchKnight of RP

They already restocked that once last year, based on how long it took for them to do that restock, I'm presuming its not something super easy to do
Post #: 152
3/9/2019 0:21:33   
Rocky Balboa

Will there be any items with HeroPoints added in Heromart? can't find any...
Post #: 153
3/18/2019 18:28:18   
Heroes of the Scape

I think that Heropoints was a flop and they have gone away from it. Seems they have gone back to doing just game bonuses.
AQ  Post #: 154
3/23/2019 19:28:53   
Skylite

Hi , can i recommended that heromart should open an international shop so players from others country can purchase the heromart items without waiting shipping for so long and can buy with their country’s currency? Since players on my country like to purchase some heromart stuff but they can’t because it use credit cards.
Post #: 155
5/17/2020 12:20:45   
DustxDust

When will the two six Moglin collections will be restocked I really want to buy Them soon. I can wait a little while. I was going to purchase them this month but it was out of stock I’m still willing to purchase them, I just want to know when they will be available again

Items :
The 6 legendary story moglin collection
The 6 epic moglin collection

Post #: 156
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> HeroMart >> RE: =HeroMart= Suggestion - Other
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition